Pathetic

mcucosmic.com/2019/06/19/avengers-endgame-being-re-released-next-week-with-new-footage/

Let's just add some scene before the credits so the retards go a pay again to watch our movie and we can beat Avatar once and for all.

Truly, truly, pathetic.

Attached: 454343434.png (1142x815, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y3vtTTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seething avatard

Avatar did the exact same shit, cry more.

When?

if it means these fucking idiots that like this franchise will keep off the streets for 2 hours I'm fine with it

>Avatar re-released the film with added scenes in cinema

nope

didn't zack snyder wanted to the same with BvS?

they literally re-released avatar within the same year too dumb fuck, enjoy your number 2 spot and stay SEETHING

>*DABS*

Attached: 1544918056232.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

why would you care if someone's on the streets? You never leave your room

Avatar didn't rerelease while it was still in theaters in a desperation move to be #1. Anyone who supports this is scum

He is right.

>In July 2010, Cameron confirmed that there would be an extended theatrical re-release of the film on August 27, 2010, exclusively in 3D theaters and IMAX 3D.[278] Avatar: Special Edition includes an additional nine minutes of footage, all of which is CG,[279] including an extension of the sex scene[280] and various other scenes that were cut from the original theatrical film.[279] This extended re-release resulted in the film's run time approaching the current IMAX platter maximum of 170 minutes, thereby leaving less time for the end credits. Cameron stated that the nine minutes of added scenes cost more than $1 million a minute to produce and finish.[4] During its 12-week re-release, Avatar: Special Edition grossed an additional $10.74 million in North America and $22.46 million overseas for a worldwide total of $33.2 million.

Avatar already had an extended re-release
Cry more, fag

mfw people are going to eat this up, is it literally just extra end credits? sounds like it should just be on the bluray what the fuck?

Come on, who really thought disney was going to let cameron take the lead?

Disney? More like Dishonesty!

>Avatar takes 8 months with forced 3D ticket prices, and no competition to make 2.8 billion
>CHADvengers does it in 2 months with Pokemon, John Wick, Aladdin, Godzilla, X-Men and Toy Story 4 as competition

How utterly seething are the big blue cuck cats right now? l m a o

Attached: 1537303957184.jpg (325x325, 10K)

This man is delusional get him out of here.

OP utterly BTFO, how embarassing

It's just going to be a post credit scene next week. Probably is just to keep it in theaters for another 5 weeks.

Attached: end.jpg (756x755, 208K)

>still not adjusting for inflation for some god damn reason
lol disneyfags

I wouldn't mind rewatching if it'll be in a nearest theater at good time.

You're right
Avatar can't compete with the Gone with the Wind chads

>pathetic
The House of Mouse always wins.

Attached: iger.jpg (330x330, 42K)

Attached: 1556656360072.jpg (1200x627, 37K)

>Returning
Is it returning if you haven't left?

literally years in movie theaters

Getting nervous, avaturd?

Sad cope
Le CGI blueman group pochahontas can't be black and white Chad kino

I see you are a big fan of Gone with the wind

>M-Mr Cameron.. I don't feel so good

Attached: 1532775127699.png (498x498, 293K)

Attached: malkovich.jpg (236x320, 18K)

It closed its 6 week run for many theaters

then you realize your numbers are bullshit then right?

I'm unironically going to watch it again and you can't stop me

The MarvelCuck cope brothers.

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

Seeing it again would suck cause the best part is the audience's reactions to all the cool moments.

>can't beat Avatar
>resorts to this

OH NONO NON ONONONO
BBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: abatap.jpg (1191x670, 267K)

that was almost a full year later. At least then there actually is a novelty of "if you missed it the first time," considering the entire point of Avatar was that you had to watch it in 3d, in a theater, so here was your second and last chance.

Endgame is still in theaters, not only that but it's still properly selling with 4 shows a day. The "additional footage" is just a few extras from the DVD release after the credits, and not actual parts of the movie.

It's really pathetic

>M-Mr Cameron... I'm turning green.

>that was almost a full year later.
Moving goalposts already?

AT LEAST WAIT A YEAR KEK

FAGGOT

imagine for a instant not being capable of beating a old shit movie even with the most gimmick shit like 3D, overpriced tickets,no competition and a second re release lmao Jim should hang himself and end this joke of a life he have

Incels gonna get dabbed on

I want to see Neytiri fucking Gamora with a golden strapon named "inflation"

test

This is like bidding $1 more in the Price is Right, not the same thing at all when you know the exact number you have to beat. This will go down as the most pathetic run to WW #1 of all time, even the trades are reporting this as "Endgame couldn't beat Avatar". Should've kept its dignity as a close #2. This is the re-release equivalent of pic related.

Attached: 15.png (1125x1928, 1.76M)

now this is cope lol

Except Avatar had a LEGIT extended cut, didn’t have anyone to beat, the extended edition was released in August and it barely added 33 M WW, Endgame is still in theaters and without the help of the rerelease (which is exactly why they’re doing it), will not beat Avatar.

This is just cheap, this is one additional post credit scene, will probably be something that’s on the BD extras. I don’t get why Disney is so desperate considering Avatar is in their vault now.

But hell, the rerelease won’t add much and seems to be a US thing only. Disney has been known to fudge its BO results before, Panther ending up at exactly $700,000,000 domestically is one such example (and it suddenly jumped 1400% one weekend)

Honestly I'd watch it again if theyd remove all Brie scenes

hahahahahahaha who knew there were this many coping marvelfags on the board. Cameron will just do a 10th Anniversary Avatar Re-release to bury capeshit once and for all.

everyone here who says they're going to see it, isn't going to see it.

I doubt 1% of the people who saw Endgame show up for this, who wouldn't have seen it again already in their desperation to pass Avatar. Normalfags aren't going to care. Soft MCU fans aren't going to bother. Hardcore MCU fans were going to see it again anyway until they run out of NEET allowance.

Feige is going to have to buy the record with his own money, re-releases rarely make much more than low single-digit $millions.

Assblasted Abatap

The fact the Avatar re-release only added $33M should be a clue to the gloating marvelfags that think $3B is suddenly in the cards.

>Cameron will just do a 10th Anniversary Avatar Re-release to bury capeshit once and for all.
I'd unironically go see it just to dab on Marvelcucks

after the "incel cut" came out cutting out cap marvel and the women, i'm not planning to see it
not that I would have anyway

Time goes by faster now retarded incel. With social media moments don't last longer than a few weeks. April 2019-July 2019 is pretty much the equivalent of December 2009- August 2010.

Cameron is about to get anally raped by Thanos' masive purple cock.

How much does Endgame currently trail Avatar?

>people like this exist

Attached: 1557039281252.png (1908x919, 374K)

No, this is better entertainment than I could've hoped for. Marvelfags had already bent over and taken it from Avachads, now they've been given hope again as if we won't bend them over and go in dry. Enjoy your rerelease nobody will see, it'll only make victory all the sweeter.

Attached: 1517241062276.jpg (434x434, 40K)

>tfw it's an extra clip of captain marvel

And when Avatar 2 comes out next year capeshitters will fade into dust.

mfw when 4 weeks after release, nobody talks about Endgame without mentioning Avatar in the same sentence.

Attached: 1516816082930.jpg (376x242, 45K)

marvelshitters getting dabbed on... AGAIN

Attached: dab.png (554x400, 81K)

pretty much this

Attached: clap clap.png (1062x917, 158K)

Sorry, but the only reason they're doing a re-release is because they already crunched the data and know it'll surpass Avatar
It's over bluefag

>next year

user...

>NOOOOO! YOU CAN'T FILM A LEGENDARY & UNPRECEDENTED UNDERWATER SEQUENCE FROM THE ACTUAL MARIANA TRENCH! IT'S 2019, YOU HAVE TO USE A GREEN SCREEN!!!

Attached: 1453426057076.jpg (679x864, 86K)

Seething avatarfags. I cant wait to see all the cope once the sequels flop

it'll be all pratical, just like last time

Attached: 07-avatar-greenscreen-a.jpg (736x395, 209K)

>exclusively in 3D theaters and IMAX 3D
>IMAX 3D
lmao pating 25 dollars to see space furries

>re-released
it never left theaters

why does this cgi from a decade ago look better than anything that gets released now

Imagine having to resort to sucking off a mega corporations cock just to be feel like you won anything. You're not part of the "team", you're just a groupie.

Attached: 1560019454946.png (998x1080, 608K)

8th post best post

I bet everyone in that room was a Chad. Not a single capecuck soi boy was involved in filming ABATAP

Attached: lick lick.png (1256x930, 619K)

It doesn't, it looks on par with Avengers the game.

Dread it, run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Attached: thanospepe.jpg (750x934, 76K)

seethe & copepilled

>Gotta move those goalposts asap

is there still no watchable torrent up

People will actually pay to see this lol

nice buzzwords groupie

Hes right

I believe the term is called bootlickers, peasant bootlickers

When it fucking rereleased.

>crunched the numbers
you mean they'll buy out theaters when they have to because otherwise this is embarrassing. all the number crunching showed no path to Endgame beating Avatar short of a successful re-release.

Also watch out for hardcore fans to stop seeing Endgame over the next 9 days until the re-release. The box office might paradoxically drop, if you're planning on seeing Endgame why would you not wait for the re-release?

Cameron needs to do the 10-year Avatar re-release, he deserves losing #1 for dragging his ass on that. Titanic's re-release was the only reason it fended off Infinity War and Force Awakens.

It's just a movie, calm down. Fucking loser.

Avatards are still gonna complain, the cognitive dissonance is beautiful to watch.

It wouldn't have even been as big as it was if they weren't trying to beat Avatar

shit like this baffles me. i mean it baffles me that people actually give a fuck about their franchise making more money. but even if i play empathetic and disregard that retardation, how the fuck do you keep taking it serious if both contender cheated (as in re-released with new scenes mushed in so some retards go see it again)
i honestly dont get it.

HAHAHAHAHA COPE HARDER AVATAR FAGS

why aren't there people who beat people like this up anymore?

Why don't you just buy the ticket and not go if you care so much? How can you watch a movie 15 times?

Most people don't give a shit at all
Including "people" in this thread, they're just baiting and shitposting dummy

id agree, but Avatar had rereleases too
exactly

I don't understand why people get so invested in this shit.
Is it because we killed Christianity?

Yeah, they worship Disney now

>If it works = genius
>If it fails = pathetic

Let time decide this before you piss your pants in anger, lad.

BASED AND SIP QUEEN

Attached: 1560490196990.jpg (1440x810, 72K)

unfortunately this is true. I still remember thinkin the exact same thing when James Cameron did it.

At least all the money that Avatar did was because people only saw it once, not like Shitvengers that did all that money because of the pathetic fanboys that watched it 5 times.

i want to put my head in brie's lap

Only if it's the cut of the film where Thanos wins. That's only way I'd pay to see this.

It won't be enough. no one even knows about this release. the bump will be miniscule.

It still needs another 10 weeks to beat avatar without any weekly drops.

Attached: 1556913587027.png (249x249, 86K)

LARSGANG LARSGANG

Attached: tenor (1).gif (394x302, 2.7M)

What could they possibly add to the film? I assume it's a shot they already had filmed. Like Tony talking to his adult daughter and she tells him she understands why he saved the world and forgives him.

whats more embarassing than the top 2 movie of all time being a capemovie?.....

It's going to be just an ad for another marvel film.

Unrelated but what films should I see to experience Spider-Man FFH optimally? Homecoming and Endgame or even more?

How about you actually watch some good films instead of market researched products?

The deleted scene in question.
imgur.com/a/y3vtTTM

Attached: pp,550x550.u10.jpg (393x550, 23K)

SMURFKEKS BTFO TO KINGDOM COME
>SMURFKEKS BTFO TO KINGDOM COME

You should look at the Avengers End Game CGI
it looks awful in comparison to Avatar

Do you really think James Cameron wouldn't have done the same thing if he was trying to get that number one spot? Of course he would do it. Anyone would. And if you have enough integrity to not do it, you'll never be number one. People will do anything to get to that spot. Saying anything else just makes you naive.

finally

Attached: stay mad mouse.jpg (461x292, 60K)

>Do you really think James Cameron wouldn't have done the same thing if he was trying to get that number one spot? Of course he would do it.
glad you know that somehow
>Anyone would. And if you have enough integrity to not do it, you'll never be number one. People will do anything to get to that spot. Saying anything else just makes you naive.
I mean he literally didn't and still did it so no I don't think he would but good way to justify it

> some scene before the credits
Fuck, add post credit scene.

>seething Avacel mad because he knows he’s about to get blown out his ass

Face it faggot with the combined might of a rerelease + FFH this will be what bring down that blue man group faggtory you cling to so much.

I can’t wait for the fucking tears and goal post shifting.

>b-b-b-b muh rerelease

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1510E98E-27E4-4F89-8C75-C9715EACCE06.png (381x339, 34K)

A NEW POST CREDITS SCENE?! WOWIE ZOWIE! i'VE ALREADY SEEN IT 45 TIMES, BUT THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT NOW! COME ON AND MATCH ME #MARVELHEADS WE GOTTA BEAT AVATAR!

>including an extension of the sex scene
based

I'm convinced that the people who shit on Avatar's CGI never actually watched it in theaters

They are just adding the Captain Marvel footage that was cut. I can't wait for all these people excited to see something cool but instead get more of that cunt Brie

Marvel movies are digital fluoride

how can it be re-released when its still in the theaters?

Attached: oh nooooo.png (406x468, 216K)

Some of you kinoisseurs are okay, don't go to to the cinema tomorrow.

Post estimation for this lads
enough about avatar or top spot

>not counting inflation
kind of pathetic

Imagine being a d*sney shill!!

Attached: alita 12.png (1167x800, 1020K)

not even unadjusted for inflation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

If Endgame passes Avatar it's not legitimate.

>If
When

14 million is all it needs and it will make that opening night

keep crying

it wont
but even then...its unadjusted so it literally doesn't count

>it literally doesn't count
cope

can the marvel drones pull another 500 mils to beat Avatar adjusted

you are going to have to learn to lose

seething smurfag

i-i-i-i-inflation isn't real

>N-Nooooo, I wanted MY favorite megacorp to make slightly more money than your favorite megacorp!!!
Do you people fucking listen to yourselves? Re-examine your lives before it's too late.

Attached: 1265947002912.jpg (300x300, 35K)

Based and redpilled.

Reminder that Avatar's true gross was just $2B, far short of what Endgame received. Just face it already, capeshit has won.

Yea Forums BTFO

Marvelchads won

rekt

Why is the metric even measured in dollars? Why not just take into account tickets sold? That way the inflation argument wouldn't matter at all.

>2009
>2010
>same year
This is your brain on Marvel

Christ is alive and kicking friend, head to a church and be saved!

So pathetic. Marveltards are such sore losers.

>tickets sold
Yeah, because the population size doesn't change...right?

Attached: 1267738582982.jpg (517x373, 17K)

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT NOT MATTER TOO IF YOU'RE MEASURING IN DOLLARS

Attached: 1277031751910.jpg (740x419, 49K)

Imagine being a Cameron shill.

Attached: 1535211981950.png (601x601, 251K)

>god damn
are you mad?

Attached: 1518485450407.jpg (600x547, 139K)

the best part is that the guy clarifies in the thread that he has a theater pass, so he isn't even actually contributing to the box office revenue..

>no actual new footage
>literally just post credits crap as an advertisement
>two months after initial release
Yes goyim go go go support out product

when will they learn

Attached: OH SHI-.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Disney owns both retard, even the girl you just posted.

ahahaha
R

U

S

S

O

E

D

To be fair, the Endgame re-release isn't being done solely to beat Avatar, it's also a way to promote Far From Home

Attached: evanslol.gif (400x400, 2.61M)

>observe the heretic as he falls into the lake of fire.

Attached: 1486585378391.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Imagine sucking off a corporation that wants you dead.

Cameron/Lightstorm owns Alita, Fox/Disney is just the distributor

That's what butthurt hater's actually believe.
Cry more.

Based. Blue monkeys absolutely BTFO

Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War, Endgame, and you're all set.

If tickets sold was all that matters and Disney sets the price of tickets they could just sell 40 million tickets for a dollar.

It’s too gameable which is why it’s never really been what counts except in countries with strict regulations around ticket prices like France.

COPE

>mfw I lived long enough to watch a megacorporation have a fake sales war with itself to squeeze money out of retards
you just fucking KNOW that Avatar will have a re-release around when the second is supposed to come out and retards will rush out to watch it

Attached: 1559616027443.jpg (1077x772, 343K)

>I dont get why disney does this when they own both franchises
Because they know the people that hate marvel movies will pay as much as possible for a future Avatar rerelease or for Avatar 2 just to dethrone endgame
People don't even go watch movies for the fun of it anymore
It's probably the best business decision all century

FUCKIN BASED AVATARDS ON SUICIDEWATCH

Infinity War was the only Marlel movie that deserved the 1st spot, Endgame is fucking atrocious

Attached: 1533910248978.jpg (960x675, 151K)

one down one to go

Attached: cameronbtfo.png (565x102, 8K)

Seething, enjoy second place avacuck. I cant wait for avacuck 2 to not even pass a billion, nobody about leaving 3d anymore

Sure, whatever. Hopefully they add scenes to the final battle, it felt so rushed.

It was literally an hour long

i hope they fix that bit where ant-man is in the van and then in the next shot he's in the thick of battle

Attached: 1545155250238.jpg (1000x666, 188K)

Endgame was a bad sequel and a few more scenes won't save the entire movie. Avatar was meh too but at least it didn't fail to meet the expectations of a whole franchise's worth of hype. Really I don't like Avatar, I don't even think Avatar 2 will be good because it will take some bad writing for the natives to fend off the humans again if that's the new plot, but something as poorly written as Endgame does not deserve to be the one to surpass it.

Get fucked.

Attached: 1558319882859.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

>Avatar randomly comes back to theatres at the same time

delusional

>including an extension of the sex scene

uhh what was it?

marvel fans are being set up for bigger mockery. This is not some massive international re release. it still will not be enough to beat avatar.

celebrating now will just lead to more brutal mockery when it still loses to avatar. you've been warned.

Attached: Professor Arturo's Book -- Sliders.jpg (318x375, 39K)

I wish every marvelmutt would kill itself.

Based

Attached: 1556249993625.gif (444x250, 3.97M)

Attached: Thanos Dab.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

sorta, but it wasn't an after credits scene with deleted scenes running after the movie was over.
It was the Ultimate edition which would be the director's cut, running the footage throughout the movie and 30 minutes worth. And the Ultimate edition pushes the movie to an R rating

cause of single mom culture has cultivated since the 90's and this is the result of all that combined with pc culture. Add in letting autism speak and you get this out in the open now.
Autists run free and don't get the ass whopping they deserve from their parent(s) nor from society, so now you have onions out in the open and proud.

i mean watching a movie 15 times isn't the worst part.
Watching a shit movie 15 times is the the real question

literally this.

What I don't get is that they keep saying spooderman will give endgame a boost, makes very little sense.
Sounds more like justification to give disney an excuse to pump numbers at this time and these fags are setting it up like it ain't obvious

At least there’s a reason to see Avatar in theaters instead of at home. I’d see it just for the experience again.

Says the loser MKEK

This burn only works if it is true, but it is not. So you just look like you are talking to yourself

who's worse:
>Canadians bandwagonning on Raptors
>Marvelcucks caring about whether it beats Avatar, inflation unadjusted

Based

C O P E

nope
cope
nope
seething
>literally writing fanfiction so you can cope
LMAO

Based

NOPE COPE LMAO

I feel bad for those theater workers.

Oh so that's what he meant

Attached: molo6rlbl6331.png (749x628, 525K)

Are the MCucks still coping that they couldn't beat us?

Attached: 1560400893993.png (543x637, 547K)

How do box office totals count when the film is altered or even rereleased like this?

it is a different movie because of an added scene(lol 5 seconds of Tony stark meme that everyone will parrot for 7 more weeks), so how does that count as the same movie?

You Will Shit Your Pants With Your Mouth Open

Attached: ocsfdziukg801.png (400x400, 121K)

>a small amount of additional content that you have to pay full admission a second time for and also rewatch the entire movie
marvel is now the game freak/atlus of movies

Attached: 1548324802109.jpg (251x228, 9K)

Just when you think Disney couldn't be any more Jewish

Lol shitty retort.

Another retard who will get jewed by Disney. Endgame had 21 fucking movies as promotion, and now this, is not comparable at Avatar being rereleased.

Cry harder

God that's so blatant.

Keep crying

dont get my dick so hard again user ill make you deal with it next time

You think that's pathetic? Try THIS

Attached: 1560972089020.jpg (680x693, 88K)

The rerelease will definitely push it past avatar.
The original run of Avatar before the 3D/Imax rerelease that is.

BASED

>y-you're not adjusting for i-inflation!!
>adjusts for inflation
>Gone With The Wind d-doesn't count!!
Cope.

It's not about beating avatar, it's about getting the #1 spot

Oh, don't worry, Blue Men Group part 2 will be a hit ;^)

Attached: crybaby.jpg (529x345, 11K)

gone with the wind is in color you fucking pleb retard

>You have my respect, Cameron. When I'm done, Endgame will be the highest-grossing film. I hope they remember you.

Attached: 1234567890987654321.jpg (1920x1013, 244K)

The extended intro with cyberpunk earth was kino.

Extremely unlikely. Avatar was a much more leggier movie and still only made 30 million. Endgame needs 45, it's not happening

Jesus.

N-No...th-this can't be happening...w-we were supposed to stay on top!

Attached: 5.png (627x758, 317K)

Surely it would be better to wait until later to rerelease instead of now when people just came off watching it?

B-b-but i-i-i-i-inflation!

>You lived long enough to see films get DLC in the cinema

Honestly it shouldn't really matter to you don't watch shit movies that is meant to capture zoomers as far as I am concerned complaining about this is a 15 year old pseudo intellectual move, go watch Videodrome for the 80th time and shut the fuck up and quit complaining about what people spend their money on.

Honey, I can complain about whatever I want, ok? You just don't complain about what I complain about, ok?

you spawned a thread that was cancer though, none the less I will leave you to your devices

Seriously. I saw the movie twice and liked it, but not even I would bother going again for just a post-credits scene, that's ridiculous