Dear White People - Vol. 3 | Date Announcement | Netflix

It's happening

youtube.com/watch?v=u05oI1eb6NU

Attached: dear wypipo.png (664x475, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/116870756
washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357677/Photographs-line-German-Nazi-soldiers-dressing-womens-clothing.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF MEDICAL ASSESSMENT (DI FILE)_0002.pdf
irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_T24lHnB7N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't this show about BTFOing black people's thinking

is it good what is it about?

It's Netflix, it's amerimutt propaganda.

why do american do this

Because the US is controlled by Israel.

on the contrary. Israel doesn't control the US, the same Jews that run the US also control Israel.

no
thats what the book is about, showing both sides are retards
the show is just entirely showing whites are stupid

It's cute how obsessed with us they are.

>Israel doesn't control the US

Attached: I like your ass.jpg (600x315, 11K)

jesus I love how enraged you people get by this show

never having watched a second of it, not knowing a single sentence of the plot, or characters, you just read the title and fucking lose your minds

Sauce?

the same Jews that run the US also control Israel, and they all operate out of DC.

dilate

>you just read the title and fucking lose your minds
that's the exact reaction they want
it's an obvious bait
I will bet money on one of the writers or producers are Jewish

b u g m a n

>Dear White People
>ignore it
Who else here /devilish/?

Attached: pepe_19.png (310x326, 29K)

Israel hates blacks

clearly enough people watched it for there to be another season even after all the autist seething. It'll just be another show on Netflix to ignore whilst I watch my European kino

Holy shit I thought that was Adam Driver for a second

Obsessed

I will bet my money that you’re a virgin

>called Dear White People
>made by those that are neither dear, white, nor people

>Dear skin color
R A C I S T

What in the fuck are grits?

White fragility on full display ITT. What snowflakes you are chimping out about this

Imagine if there was a dear black people

Yanqui detected

watched the first season and was pleasantly surprised by its quality and its sympathetic portrayal of successful white kids resentment over being blamed for all the troubles black Americans face

Then came a scene at a party where a black student was getting aggressive and picking a fight to the point where the police were called
>Police holds the black kid at gun point and he starts crying
>Everybody angry at the white kid who called the police to diffuse an escalating violent situation
>"What did you think was going to happen?"
>the lesson to take away from all this is never call the police on black people no matter how niggerish they're acting
turned the show off there and never looked back

ISrael is basically America's private sandnigger mercenaries. All their aid you give them suddenly increase every time you need them to do something.

>I will bet money on one of the writers or producers are Jewish
Surprisingly, the writer is black and the producers are two blacks and the daughter of a Russian billionaire.

What did this have to do with white people?

It's called criminal court and that's the first thing they say before starting for the day

>the show is just entirely showing whites are stupid
finally a show that is factually accurate

so? its extremely hypocritical and exemplifies the double standards in society. and you know who makes this anti-white european shit in white european countries? you know who funds it? fucking jews. every single time. your argument is literally
>y-you mad?
yes, this shit has to stop, before another holocaust happens.

Black people would be mad hahahaha. Wait.... it means that all this enraged polcels ITT mentally the same as them

this, i let black bulls fuck my gf all the time, since im a little jewish man with a weak handshake and cant look people in the eye

Attached: numale.jpg (1160x629, 97K)

>a population of 8 million with a gdp per capita below most European countries is controlling the strongest superpower in human history.
How retarded can you get.

oh no

Attached: 1531354921561.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

only American and 3rd world cops will pull out a gun to try and de-escalate a situation.

pulling out a gun is no way to handle a drunk aggressive kid, I see cops handle drink bogans and niggers without pistols leaving their holsters.

>its extremely hypocritical
What about calling other peoples snowflakes and make fun of them for that but crying over some show's title few moments later?

>t.delusional faggot

It's not Israel. Israel is actually pretty based. It's the Amerimutt Jews who run the entertainment industry.

delusional mutt, American 'whites' in no way compare to Europeans. black people bear little to no ill will towards Europeans compared to their American counterparts

on a jewish platform pushing anti-western ideology invented by jews

that would make a lot more sense if you didnt rely on stuff that was invented by european whites as you spoke a "white" language because they took over the world

>a few people on Yea Forums shitposting is equivalent to the full on chimp out by the jewish media and twitter sjws
youre fucking stupid, go back to r3ddit

>its extremely hypocritical and exemplifies the double standards in society
Wait a minute... Are you want a social justice, i get you right?

But if the show was called Dear Black People you’d be trying to shut down the US government, there’d be riots, chimpocalyptic events, murders, victim narratives in every form of media that existed, a demand to kill all white people. It’s actually lucky that white people are still tolerant of the endless bullshit.

>literally jews: the country
>based
Everyone in the middle east deserves to be nuked.
They are all sandniggers.

>a few people on Yea Forums shitposting is equivalent to the full on chimp out by the jewish media and twitter sjws
I thought that was about hypocrisy not about a scale of hypocrisy.
>yes i am hypocrite but no one give a fuck about me so it doesn't count hehe
pathetic

>amerimutt is mad that his country is getting used and bribed by another power
It's litteraly diplomacy 101. Picture doesn't even prove Israel control the US.

>, I see cops handle drink bogans and niggers without pistols leaving their holsters.
I always see videos of your cops being put in their own handcuffs. They call it dollygagging. American police would rather not get arrested by a nigger. It doesn't say much for your authority, and probably explains why Europe is filled with no-go zones that cops aren't even allowed to patrol in.

>Israel is based
The burgers have arrived.
There's no such thing as a good jew.

Attached: 1560776148564.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Racism if it was made about anyone else, but nah, lap it up wypipo and don’ be fragile.

Whites are the past. Asian and Jews are the future and the masterrace(s). FACT

>get btfo
>b-but jews
Rent. Free.

>putting words in my mouth
>implying someone pointing out double standards in jewish media is the same as an entire global social and political movement revolving around being oppressed
it would seem that you're too stupid to talk to

nice opinions, redditors. america was founded as a nation of white europeans, go cry about it more, you fucking jew enablers.

Diplomacy such as destroying the USS Liberty, blame the Egyptians and force US to fight a war for Israel?
Diplomacy such as stealing nuclear material from the US, enough to build an entire nuclear arsenal?

this is just a cope from retarded amnats. Israel is a client state of the American bourgeoisie.

god damn imagine tripping on mushrooms attending this

On which "Israeli talk show" did they admit to knowing about 9/11 beforehand?

>victim narratives
What about some self awareness?

Israel
>builds wall
>bombs sandniggers with no regards
>is a literal ethnostate
sounds pretty based to me. It's not their fault that American white men are cucked by hunchbacked midget Jews in California, NYC and DC.

>>implying someone pointing out double standards in jewish media is the same as an entire global social and political movement revolving around being oppressed
What the fuck are you even trying to say. Point out some double standarts in your head for a start

Pulling a gun is the only thing will remind niggers that you're in charge.

are you trying to sound like a redditor faggot on purpose or does it come naturally?
>I thought that was about hypocrisy not about a scale of hypocrisy.
Shift the goalposts and strawman more, since its the only way you are able to maintain any engagement in this discussion

asians are just good little worker drones, ie NPCs. jews are being bred out at a faster rate than whites. sorry, you kike slave.

>DEAR WHYPIPO
>self awareness

>reddit, goalposts, faggot, strawman
No arguments

Attached: Do-you-feel-in-Charge.jpg (277x103, 9K)

>bombs sandniggers
But Israelis are sandniggers.
And no, they are jews, they are not "based", they are more middle eastern scum who deserve to be nuked.
Then again, the priority here should be destroying the US, which will fortunately happen in a few decades once the spics turn the US into a gigantic favela.
Not only it will doom Israel, but we will get rid of a nation that has done nothing but stab western civilization in the back constantly.

Nobody watches this show. They just make it to keep the Obama's happy because they're friendly with the author.
It's like Amy Schumer and Chuck Scumer.

>america was founded as a nation of white europeans
>anglo
>white

>declaring yourself the winner of an argument when you can't even formulate a rebuttal
You literally lost it though, your original claim was that a jew wrote the show which was wrong.
Yes? It's not like your country didn't kill hundred of thousands for power and money.

>Why is /pol/ so triggered by words? Just look away if your sensitive little feelings can't take it
>t. seething leftist discord tranny being assraped itt

Attached: soycreature.jpg (2728x2128, 535K)

Guess how I know you didn't even watch the show?

Ignorant, smug cunt. You’re fucking clueless about Europe and the Anglosphere.

Stop masturbating.

Attached: 1558006236020.png (1142x1735, 238K)

I bet this show has made more whites racist than convinced them to like blacks.

Oh no i'm so sorry that i don't know much about all this shit, snowflake. It's like blacks blaming others for not knowing history of Africa. Nobody give a shit

>tranny jannies so BTFO they start deleting posts

note how this always happen whenever JIDF is called out

Attached: joeymeme478.gif (640x360, 3.04M)

>you conflate whining about perceived injustices on a global scale with whining about perceived injustices on a global scale.

how? they are simply pointing out a societal double standard pushed by jews. it's not at all the same, you're an idiot if you cant tell the difference.

also
>polcel
go back to r3ddit, you fucking left wing pussy

>so BTFO he has to strawman then have tranny janny delete the original post
JUST

Based janny dabbing on the racists

>pushed by jews.

That's projection.

>pointing out a societal double standard pushed by jews
Yeah because double standarts is not fair. We need some social justice. Got you, sis

>p-projection

Attached: soymonster433.jpg (715x539, 87K)

I though you were against making fun of white people

Fortunately, I have never met another person who has even tried grits before

Jannies have deleted exactly 51 posts ITT

B A S E D

I liked season 1, it was fairly balanced and the characters were nice. Season 2 wasn't really good especially the ending, not sure I want to discover all about the secret black people illuminati

>everyone who disagrees with me is a racist
>partisan censorship is le based xD
Whens the r*ddit merge happening?

Dam son... look at all the other shit you had to ignore to pick one thing (a stretch at that) that may apply to white people as well so that you can perform a "see? Theyre exactly the same?" shit. Why didnt you choose rioting? Or violence? Or calls for genocide? Its weird... its almost like its a completely different, tolerant (to the point of absurdity), inverse response and there is zero comparison.

>>partisan censorship is le based xD
It is. Literally everyone wants it. Left, right, center, whatever. Everyone wants to censor their political opponents. Stop pretending you're above the fray. It's a doggy dog world out there.

no, we simply need justice. social justice advocates for double standards, you complete fucking brainlet tranny. holy fucking christ you are stupid.

is this unironically worth reading?

they hate themselves

Attached: 1557408453154.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

It is. The most jewish group I've ever seen on the internet is /pol/
>deliberatly lie to push its agenda
>Lie about their true belief
>want the survival of their group at the detriment of other
>parasites who live in their own little world
>formless blob, even the best argument will pass through their jelly like ideology
>believe they are the chosen people

>When your mother fucks a Hippopotamus

>we simply need justice
Preach sister. We gonna fight the evil jewtriarchy that opressing us!

>strawmanning this hard because you're a radical leftist tranny freak
kill yourself retard

characters are dumb (it's literally the plot) but god damn why are they so cute it's not fair

>tranny janny gets so BTFO "she" starts deleting posts
JUST

Attached: 1559543018464.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

there was a season 2?

>The most jewish group I've ever seen on the internet is /pol/
you're so stupid i'm not even going to bother reading your post.

>so BTFO tranny janny literally can't argue

Don't make fun of that white person please. It's not cool

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>pol js actually jewish becuase theyre mean and i dont like what they think
Kill yourself tranny faggot, you dont pass

>muh media
>muh academia
>muh social media
>muh hollywood
>muh sjws
>muh trannies
>muh jews
>muh liberals
>muh women
>muh basedboys
When you cry and bitch about how everyone is out to get you 24 fucking 7 what would you call it if not victimhood?

Slay, queen

>wants to ban all trannys from Yea Forums
>"durr political censorship is baaaad"
retard

>so BTFO tranny janny starts pretending to be a pro-white identitarian
please please please fucking kill yourself you absolutely pathetic little faggot

>jews are white
>t. jidf shill deleting posts itt

>they censored the hot sauce bottle
You Netflix niggas have enough money to fucking brand name license Tabasco, why are you whiting out LTP

Attached: hotsauce.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Because they are all a bunch of retarded fantasies?

Yes. It will take you 5 minutes to read but might end up changing your life.

All niggers should...

Don't bully whites please. They're pretty sensitive

>When you cry and bitch about how everyone is out to get you 24 fucking 7 what would you call it if not victimhood?
Sounds like youre projecting, jew shill.

where did i say i wanted to ban all trannies, tranny freak? you're strawmanning hard because you can't debate honestly. this is because your ideas are out of touch and passe.

in your opinion. in reality, they aren't. this is why you lack the ability to see things clearly, you're a mentally ill tranny freak running damage control for jews online.

>t. BTFO JIDF shill
JUST

>says the SJW reporting posts itt
Kill yourself faggot. Youve been so btfo that you start false flagging as a white identitarian

you're boring dude

>get so hurt he's too afraid to read my post
Guess Hitler was right. Call them jews and they recoil in fear.
So you have no counterargument then? Ok. I'm the proud owner of a penis btw.

Do you or do you not believe in free speech for leftists?

European jews are white though.

Enough of this. We've given them their air for grievance but now we must show that whites can still exact their will over the negro

I just realized I went to middle school and the 9th grade with a guy from this show - DeRon Horton. We lived in Saudi Arabia in a residential camp because our parents worked for Aramco (big oil company there). He was an okay guy from what I recall. He used to pretend to be all gangster and shit since he was like one of the only African Americans at our school. He used to also just go up to girls and bite their asses or slap their asses randomly. He used to talk about how his real dad was some rapper from Houston but he hadn't seen him in a while.

Look up his backstory if you don't believe me.

>be so retarded that nobody can take you seriously
>haha ur just butthurt xD
>t. redditor discord tranny
kill yourself asap

i believe in free speech, dumbass.

>y-youre boring
RACISM BTFO!!!!!

They are white in that their skin is white. This is why white ks a stupid word to use.

you can't even exact your will over your mom, incel

>in your opinion. in reality, they aren't
Calls for genocide and rioting over a fucking tv show title? Gtfo

>t. Projecting discord tranny
You dont pass, r3ddit is gay, you will never have a girlfriend.

>They are white in that their skin is white
polcels making progress these days

Why are brown people so obsessed with the white man?

>Calls for genocide and rioting over a fucking tv show title? Gtfo
This is such a pathetic strawman. Does this really make sense in your mentallt ill faggot brain, tranny freak?

>>t. Projecting discord virgin
You dont pass, pol is gay, you will never have a girlfriend.

Can you use actual arguments or can you only spill a soup of meme, you braindead vegetable?

what the fuck? nobody itt even did that, least of all me. thanks for showing me how shitty your argument is, you rely on absurd strawmen like ths for your retarded point to hold any water. fuck of retard.

Why bother having these threads if like 5 people top saw the show

>doesn't understand the words he uses

Reminder that literally everyone on the planet has better odds of getting laid than a tranny, who have scientifically been proven to be disgusting and unlovable.

Attached: infographic_transgender_exclusion_from_dating.2400x2400.jpg (639x1598, 131K)

>n-no you
JUST

i already told you you were too stupid to take seriously or bother wasting mental effort on. or have you already forgotten, shill?

>polcel

Attached: soylentfaggot.jpg (680x907, 54K)

You know thats not true. There have been a hundred race riots.. none of them "white". And im certain at this point, youve seen violent crime stats. You know better. Why do you do this? Are you actually white and self loathing? Or are you something else, trying to get in the heads of the people you hate?

If the former, bro... dont let yourself be denied truth simply because its socially easier that way.

Youre the one claiming people were calling for genocide and riots, you mentally ill tranny freak. Nobody did that, so it sounds like youre projecting again.

Reminder that literally everyone on the planet has better odds of getting laid than a incel from pol, who have scientifically been proven to be disgusting and unlovable.
>n-no you
JUST
>discord tranny

Can you even follow a conversation?
This user literally said that there would be riots, murders, violence and genocide if it was called Dear Black People.

they are either butthurt non-based non-whites, mentally ill tranny freaks, or jewish shills (im not kidding, JIDF is on this board and posts start getting deleted when they are called out).

Hahahahahaha the NPC is having a mental breakdown, it can only repeat the replies of more intelligent/successful people

Hahahahahaha the NPC is having a mental breakdown, it can only repeat the replies of more intelligent/successful people

>americans
Its kikes and shabos goyim. There's this same kind of propaganda all across Europe.

Blacks are violent by nature, jews enable them by forcing them not to assimilate

Dilate.

>n-no you
>n-no you
Nice consistency, tranny.

imagine being illiterate

Its a JIDF talking point mwant to get you to hate america

You're a pathetic redditor tranny too cowardly to engage in debate. Kill yourself freak, ypu will never get a gf or a proper career

Its a type of porridge made of corn

Why reply to me then? Is your programming incapable of ignoring a (you)?
>shill
come on, you were almost there!

>Reminder that literally everyone on the planet has better odds of getting laid than a incel from pol
Except trannies of course. Even fewer than half of all trannies say they'd have sex with a tranny. No wonder they go 40%er so much.

>>n-no you
>>n-no you
>Nice consistency, poltard.
You're a pathetic pol tranny too cowardly to engage in debate. Kill yourself freak, ypu will never get a gf or a proper career

Im black and pansexual

Except polcels of course. Even fewer than half of all polcels say they'd have sex with a polcel. No wonder they go 40%er so much.

kys yank

DISCORD TRANNIES IN THE THREAD TONIGHT
EVERYBODY JUST CUT OFF YOUR DICKS

>OY VEY!! THESE GOYS ARENT BELIEVING MY JEW PROPAGANDA, BETTER START COPYING THEM, THATLL SHOW THEM!!

>OY VEY!! THESE GOYS ARENT BELIEVING MY INCEL PROPAGANDA, BETTER START COPYING THEM, THATLL SHOW THEM!!

>Why reply to me then?
to hasten your inevitable journey to tranny suicide, you fucking imbecile.

Attached: basedtrannies.jpg (589x323, 14K)

>i believe in free speech, dumbass.
Right, so you have no problem with drag queens using their free speech to do drag queen story hour for children at libraries?

You really misinterpreted that arc.
Sam is pissed off at him at first because she's seen how police mistreat the black community, but eventually forgives him because she realizes he was only trying to do the right thing and couldn't have known the cop would pull out a gun just to bust a party up.

DISCORD TRANNIES IN THE THREEEAAD TONIGHT
EVERYBODIES CRINGING AT THEIR REPLIES
AND /POL/ GON MAKE THEM LOSE THEIR MIND
BASED AND REDPILLED TILL THE ENNNDD OF TIIIIME

La déchéance d'un homme

you will never be a woman you know

I can personnaly have a problem with it and advocate against it without wanting it to be illegal, you fucking brainlet retard. Many of them are sexual predators and druggies, and mentally ill sex addicts should be kept away from kids, imo. Doesnt mean some moron leftist like you cant go ruin thejr kids brain if they want, by all means go ahead.

La déchéance d'un homme

Nice.

But I'm a man? Why are you lying, I though it was something only jews did.

Attached: 1557241013351.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

YOU WILL NEEEVVVER BE A WOMAN

YOU WILL NEEEEVVER NOT BE A TRANNY FREAK WITH A LOW IQ

you'll never touch a woman, incel

YOU WILL NEEEVVVER BE WITH WOMAN

YOU WILL NEEEEVVER NOT BE A VIRGIN FREAK WITH A LOW IQ

>"man"

Attached: soymilk.jpg (673x1024, 78K)

>I-I'm a man?
>?
ya sure, whatever, just fuck off and kill yourself, we don't care

So you're just going to ignore the fact that you are a dishonest liar. Ok.

Are you a bot?

Are you a bot?

retard lolbert HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lolberts btfo.jpg (640x427, 32K)

Touched bare tits and ass at 16, had sex at 17. Currently at a top university in a rigourous stem program and go to the gym 4 times a week and pound tight asian pussy every weekend off tinder. Oh and im right wing, like most successful people.Stay mad, inferior tranny freak.

It'd be great if someone made a movie called Dear Black People wherein the destruction of various cities in the hands of the black populace was discussed.

it's a tranny freak like you responding to everyone by simply copy pasting their reply. redditor tactics. you fuckng idiot.

What does advocating personal freedom have to do with monopolistic companies, retard? Your excessive laughter suggests anxiety since you have no rational response

>blame someone for copypasting
>call everyone who disagree with him reddit and tranny
Ok?

>this thread
damn, even when tranny leftists coordinate through discord they still can't btfo the grassroots /pol/ movements on Yea Forums. leftists are failures at everything it seems.

Attached: discordtrannies.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

I would have sex with every girl in that video

ya, you sound like a redditor tranny leftist. what of it? are you going to cry about how you're oppressed some more?

Dont forget tranny jannies deleting pro-west posts

>So why did you destroy Newark? Or Detroit? Or Oakland? Or St. Louis? Was it some vast conspiracy that was created to keep the black man down, or are you predominantly a race of lazy 3rd worlders injected into an advanced nation?

Would be kino

>the cop would pull out a gun just to bust a party up
but it wasn't to stop a party it was to stop a fight why are you trying to play down the nigga moment?

You can be shot down over a fight in Burgerland? No wonder you are so crazy

So you support the free speech of tech companies to regulate the speech on their platforms?

Why do niggers have no problem saying nigga or negro but not nigger?

What can i say, niggers are violent and jews enable them

yah that really dark black chick who acts white is cute af

>ya, you sound like a redditor tranny leftist.
Please, tell me where do I sound like that, thanks.

I don't think anyone changed their opinion because of a netfilx show and if you unironically can't understand why then you may have autism.

>doggy dog world
What.

>grassroots /pol/ movements on Yea Forums

Most /pol/ user browse Yea Forums because watching netflix is the lowest IQ activity on this board.

Depends if they are platforms or publishers by law, they cant be both. Also depends if there's really a free market/competion or not, and if they are actually private entities or not . Why dont you try stay on topic, tranny freak? You are schizophrenic

Not him but seeActually its more likely that regular people just disagree with far left political views, especially the younger generation. Most people dont buy into the anti white sjw tranny bullshit

Good goy

>What.
Mangled sayings are a diamond dozen.

So you agree Twitter and YouTube are justified in banning right-wing voices?
And monopolies/collusion are the natural results of a free market. And any attempt to disrupt them is an incursion on free market principles! A host of contradictions...

Especially around newfag libcucks who need to lurk more

/pol/ is far right and most people disagree with them too.

>but see (You)
How does it sound tranny, leftist or reddit?

>You can be shot down over a fight in Burgerland?
Yes, if you are violently attacking people like an animal, then you can be put down like one. What's the problem?

>/pol/ is far right and most people disagree with them too.
Not really though. This is evidenced by the fact that you call everybody /pol/ just because they aren't following along with the leftwing narrative. It would seem that most people agree with them on these basic issues.

>positive traits
>signs of white supremacy

What did they mean by this

What the fuck does right to comfort even mean? I'm guessing this is all in the context of a work environment. So no. You don't get the right to comfort because it's a fucking job.
And "objectivity"? Because if you're not objective enough to do your job efficiently then I'll fire your ass.
"Either/Or Thinking" Either you do your fucking job or I'll fire your ass.

>This is evidenced by the fact that you call everybody /pol/
This is rich coming from someone calling everyone who disagree with him a leftist tranny
Anyone there's at least two people shitting on you here, me included. I didn't call you /pol/ that much, at least far less than the "tranny" I got thrown my way.
>they aren't following along with the leftwing narrative.
Can you prove that I'm doing this for this reason? You seems to be lying, that's pretty jewish of you.

>It would seem that most people agree with them on these basic
Well duh, doesn't mean people agree with /pol/ on other subjects though, you tribalist retard.

>So you agree Twitter and YouTube are justified in banning right-wing voices?
No, because they take advantage of acting as both a publisher and a platform by law. This shouldnt be allowed. If they want to be a publisher, then thats fine if they ban whichever dissenting voices they like. They must also be held legally responsible for the content hosted on their site. But they also act as a public platform by law so they dont have to be held legally responsible for content on their services. This would normally legally inhibit them from banning people for anything short of illegal material. That is the primary issue at hand, but there are many other issues surrounding it. You obviously have a very low level understanding of this topic, so forgive me if you are ignored henceforth.
>And monopolies/collusion are the natural results of a free market
No shit retard, thats why regulation is necessary to maintain a free market, there are laws in place for this which have been around for a long time, but the govt doesnt enforce them.
>And any attempt to disrupt them is an incursion on free market principles
No. Breaking up monopolies is how you restore a free market you fucking idiot. Monopolies and trusts are the antithesis of free market principals.

What a surprise, the big govt authoritarian, pro-megacorp censorship loving faggot is also an ignorant fool who should shut her mouth and lurk more before engaging in discussion.

>/pol/ is far right and most people disagree with them too
No they arent, they are simply politically incorrect. There are plenty of voices on there from all over tbe political spectrum. Most regular people are against political correctness, except for far left radical losers like you.

>he pays for netkikes
>he watches netkikes shows
Big Yikes

>there's at least two people shitting on you here, me included
Likewise

>This is rich coming from someone calling everyone who disagree with him a leftist tranny
i don't think he called you a leftist tranny. this seems like a strawman. /pol/ isn't one person, you seem to be brainwashed into thinking /pol/ is some sort secret neo-nazi-only club. there are tons of different people. you just think it's far right because its one of the only places online that allows people to openly hold those opinions and discuss them.

you sound like a far left bigot who never gets outside of her hugbox to bh.

>Made more advancements than all other races besides chinks

>grits
Literally never heard of it.

/pol/ isnt far right, nor are the left. They are whatever, since they allow any political viewpoint to be heard. Go to the catalog and half the threads will be leftist or anti-far right. Youre a redditor cuck afraid of the /pol/ boogeyman.

>besides chinks
lel, chinks invented gunpowder and maybe noodles.

>ITT trannies bleeding from their faux-vaginas
Do any of you think someone's going to read all the shit you're typing? What a trash thread. Have dilation and simmer down.

neo-vaginas*

you fucking bigot

Mods are asleep, post discord trannies

Attached: 1556076364108.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

is this the group of trannies who blackmailed little kids into taking hormones by threatening to release their nudes to their families and friends? and then there was that kid who killed himself on a livestream of something? fucking scum of the earth

Not even gunpowder, they made explosive powder.

Dear Black People....maybe tone it down with the crime a little?

Attached: Niggle me this.jpg (1080x1378, 181K)

Yes. All trannies deserve severe daily beatings.

>kids do stupid shit

I should care because?

We all seem to lose our virginities at 17

They also made paper and writing

Both of those were Egyptians mate.

You're thinking the printing press.

some tranny freaks blackmailed a little kid into taking faggot hormones by getting him to send nudes of himself and threatening to show his family and friends. you're a fucking tranny freak if you think that's just "le kids being stupid xD" or that these people are normal. kill yourself tranny faggot, nobody likes you except for your mentally deranged pedophile friends.

I would watch it to hate it more effectively but thats what you want isn't it?

wow, maybe 3 inventions from thousands of years ago. europeans did way more.

he based

Uh, no, Chang. Go eat fried cat feet.

>There are plenty of voices on there from all over tbe political spectrum.
It's mostly right bullshit, if you go against the narrative you get called a shill/jew/tranny or redditor. I've rowsed the place long enough, no need to lie about it.

>except for far left radical losers like you.
See you assume I am from the left and that I support PC despite no indication of me doing so. You're pushing a narrative, like a jew.

>i don't think he called you a leftist tranny
I got called a leftist and a tranny plenty of time.

>They are whatever, since they allow any political viewpoint to be heard.
Dude, we all know that it's mostly rightwing people with a bunch of leftwing bait since /pol/ is the lowest IQ board and will answer to anything.

>Youre a redditor
Rich, coming from someone who browse /pol/

>It's mostly right bullshit
no it isn't, as i said, the catalog is full of leftist stuff all the time.
>See you assume I am from the left and that I support PC
because it's fucking obvious that you do, yuo're a crybaby redditor tranny whining about /pol/ on fucking Yea Forums. only leftists do this. not everyone is as fucking stupid as you.

Go back to /pol/, seethelet. No one cares.

>Rich, coming from someone who browse /pol/
Pol is the complete opposite of r3ddit. They allow total free speech and are purposefully offensive and disagreeable. There are many right wing and dissenting voices and they arent all downvoted. Youre so clearly a leftist crybaby, who the fuck else whines about pol being far right and stupid? Fuck off

>I got called a leftist and a tranny plenty of time.
so? you are lumping everyone into the same group and calling them far right because they disagree with you. what a fucking crybaby you are, no wonder people call you a leftist tranny, that's exactly what you sound like.
also
>crybaby leftist pants-shitter goes to /pol/ and gets BTFO
>"th-theyre just stupid nazis waaaahhh"
classic.

>whining about /pol/ on fucking Yea Forums. only leftists do this.
this. you don't have to be far right to find /pol/ shitposting fucking hilarious.

>regulation is necessary to maintain a free market
we're done here. lolberts belong in camps.

Attached: braindead wojak.png (211x239, 5K)

>individualism
>progress is bigger?
>perfectionism
>sense of urgency

jesus christ how horrifying

Sounds like you couldn't take the banter. reddit might be more your style, slick.

Wait, are you that one faggot that paints shitty pictures of memes? You respond just like him.

>l-lol
Thats what the US was doing for a long time, and it worked until they stopped doing it. Its simple economic. Note how you didnt actually provide a rebuttal.

Attached: 1556756586216.jpg (403x394, 71K)

how is he wrong? anti-monopoly laws exist for that reason: to maintain competition.

>no it isn't, as i said, the catalog is full of leftist stuff all the time.
And as I've said, it's mostly bait, unless it changed in 2 year.

>yuo're a crybaby redditor tranny whining about /pol/ on fucking Yea Forums.
>only leftists do this.
So /pol/ is full of every political views but only leftists complain about it? Hmm, ok. Btw, nice tribalist mentality. Care to prove that I'm leftist?

Most of /pol/ is from reddit though, thanks to gamergate and the election.

>Pol is the complete opposite of r3ddit.
The only difference is no account and no downvote.

>There are many right wing and dissenting voices and they arent all downvoted.
Ah yes, they're called shills and jews instead.

>Youre so clearly a leftist crybaby
Please do prove it.

>who the fuck else whines about pol being far right
I'm not whining about it, I'm just stating a fact, which seems to make people here angry for some reason.
>and stupid?
I'll wager plenty of people on Yea Forums consider /pol/ stupid, including /pol/ browser.

>>regulation is necessary to maintain a free market
Read that sentence back to yourself. Then do it again. Then put yourself in the retard cube.

Attached: descended brainlet wojak.png (462x469, 2K)

>berncucks absolutely seething itt

Attached: sanderssmuggie.jpg (750x533, 68K)

If you have to intervene in a market with regulations, then it isn't a free market.

Also, anti-trust laws are retarded because they don't solve the issue of property ownership/power. Nationalizations is the answer.

>And as I've said, it's mostly bait, unless it changed in 2 year.
no it isn't, and even if we played make believe and pretended you were correct, that still wouldn't change the facts.
>Care to prove that I'm leftist?
you can't prove anything on Yea Forums, but the fact you're crying about /pol/ on fucking Yea Forums and sound like a redditor faggot and claiming /pol/ are far right is a dead giveaway you're a leftist pussy.

>so?
So you were wrong. That's all.
Here's the original point, btw>you are lumping everyone into the same group and calling them far right
So far it seems to be the case given the (very samey) insults I've received desu

>what a fucking crybaby you are,
Please, show me where I've whined, thanks.

t.speechless nazi

What? No, I am ESL tho.

FUCKING JOHN NUMBERS

kk rabbi. i believe you

yes, a truly free market can only exist in theory. but you can maintain a "free market" ie competition/ capitalism by stopping monopolies from taking over and destroying the competition.
>nationalization
you're a fucking retard

>The only difference is no account and no downvote.
and the fact that they aren't a hugbox that bans offensive opinions, aren't full of crybaby leftists and are disagreeable. they are the polar opposite of r3ddit, you absolute fucking moron.
>m-muh gamergate and le election
cool story bro, people who didn't like r3dditors left r3ddit an came to Yea Forums. its pretty obvious you're a lefti wing pussy, nobody else cries about /pol/ being "far right" on Yea Forums.

>no it isn't
You're a godamn retard pic related. Oh btw, where are the leftist threads who aren't bait?

>but the fact you're crying about /pol/ on fucking Yea Forums
That's just you being a tribalist retard, /pol/ is the new Yea Forums, the place where the newcoming redditor and facebook boomer come. And just like Yea Forums was, it is hated for that

Attached: sample.png (1856x945, 896K)

>first episode
>opens with butt ass naked black woman
>screaming "FUCK WHITEY" continously
>starts to shit on the ground
>BRAPPPPFFFPTPTPFPDDFF
>"MUFUGGAN YT BE SHITTY AND SHIT"
>picks up shit and starts to fling it at jew producer
>hits his lox bagel
>"wow how diverse and beautiful"
>he takes a huge bite and smiles
>still screaming, she pulls a gun out of her cunt and starts firing shots at the crew.
>MUFUGGAN YT BE DUMMY BAD
>crew get hit and cry tears of joy as they die
>"At least we're not racist"
>she takes off and starts smashing the set
>PAs run in with fried chicken and crack to sedate her
>repeated for every episode
>wins 10 emmies and every BET award.
>wins an honorary oscar to boot.

It will be great. I can't wait for it to come out and be known as the greatest show ever made by humans. HONK HONK

wtf is this what the jannies are doing on their free time?

Yes, to maintain competition, some regulation is necessary. This is basic stuff, bjt apparently your tiny socialist brain cant understand the concept of regulating a market to promote competition.

>So you were wrong.
how? i said the one guy didn't call you a leftist tranny when you said he did that makes me correct. other people called you that, so what?
>Please, show me where I've whined, thanks.
you are literally calling people who disagree with you nazis in the same post.

they cant be seriously like this right? the sterotype cant be this fucking real can it?

imagine being this jewish

So you creatures ever stop whining it’s so pathetic

>/pol/ shitposting fucking hilarious.
yes, because incels who screech incessantly about trannies and jews are hilarious.

Attached: bf.jpg (1024x704, 195K)

So you're literally just a neoliberal. Imagine being an establishment shill for fucking Wall Street and Israel.

>and the fact that they aren't a hugbox that bans offensive opinions
Well you do get a barrage of insults instead
>aren't full of crybaby leftists
It's full of crybaby rightist instead, not much better desu
>and are disagreeable
Plenty of redditor are disagreeable.
>m-muh gamergate and le election
So you can't even comes up with a counter argument? Ok.

>nostalgiacriticfan99
>"choking out lolis"
>"hrt progress"
these fucking degenerates

le imagine using 14 year old girl rhetoric because you can't argue like a grown up

what is this supposed to prove? /pol/ collectively holds a variety of differing viewpoints? that is what we are saying, you stupid fucking tranny retard

was the kid who offed himself with a shotgun live on stream?

Cope incel

>t. assblasted discord tranny
back to r3ddit, you thin-skinned sjw

you aren't actually disproving my point, you are just taking every little line and replying with a quip. my point still stand, /pol/ are the anti-thesis of r3ddit, for reasons already stated. prove me wrong (you literally can't). You're also a leftist tranny faggot who frequents r3ddit, nobody else cries about /pol/ on fucking Yea Forums.

He did told me I sounded like a tranny leftist so you're wrong.

>you are literally calling people who disagree with you nazis in the same post.
Oh, so you can't take the banter? I though it was one of this place prized trademark. Sad.

It’s not the Jews fault nobody likes you

>t. numale who voted for hillary

Attached: nu.jpg (650x365, 41K)

>what is this supposed to prove?
That there is no leftist threads on /pol/ except for bait one.

>prove me wrong (you literally can't).
Already did. I'll just stop replying to you, you don't have the IQ for this conversation.

Engage in intercourse

You've obviously never watched it

Has anyone here actually watched it?

I guarantee 95% of everyone criticizing this show has only seen the advertising.

I've heard this show is actually relatively even-handed to whitey and critical to blacks, sort of like the Boondocks. I guess it hasn't triggered the woke outrage mob because they hear the name and assume it's antiwhite shit, like /pol/acks do.

>/pol/fags are now silent

Just as expected, they can't survive outside of their hugbox for too longs. Cyao fascists.

It's very much a toned down early seasons Boondocks, with none of the anime or charm that it had.

Just criticizing the condescending title which exemplifies double standards of social justice sweetie

Gotta love how tranny jannies now openly censor debates when thejr side gets BTFO. When is the r*ddit merge happening?

Attached: 0e9345098340980239845.png (1034x498, 214K)

Nigsplaining, the show

>jesus I love how enraged you people get by this show
>never having watched a second of it, not knowing a single sentence of the plot, or characters, you just read the title and fucking lose your minds

Attached: 1559543018464.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

>So you creatures ever stop whining it’s so pathetic

Attached: nu.jpg (301x321, 29K)

Watched the first season. And it made the perfect case on why the BLM people are annoying and avoided by other people. My take is that the show is low key making the case that you shouldn't be as annoying as the protagonists.

Violate the NAP, you deserve the eternal dirt nap.

Attached: 1515300578344.jpg (517x452, 28K)

why did tranny janny delete that debate where the pro-white arguers won but leave up other leftist/jewish baiting?

It's a mystery.

Attached: liberal.jpg (668x445, 34K)

>there are people like this who post on Yea Forums
fucking disgusting. off yourselves redditor dykes. at least permavirgins are funny and not moralfags.

Give me the link nigga.

a little too much, but I like you so you get a (you)

Dear NIGGERS

Low key? Sam is obviously in the wrong and she's supposed to be hated. You can go on Twitter and see people, black and white, talk about how much they hate her.
She hot as fuck tho

have sex

Attached: iu.jpg (920x468, 46K)

nobody gave you permission to talk, chimp.

Does this obsession with other people's sex lives come from mutilating your own genitals?

>fuck this show!
>have you seen it?
>f-fuck you beta male

nobody gives a fuck about seeing it you retard, the whole point is the title exemplifies a jewish sjw/social marxist double standard. fucking christ you are as dumb as an african.

As someone who actually watched the show, I'll give you guys the run-down on DWP.

First off, literally all your first impressions from watching the trailer or whatever are wrong and you're a dipshit for parroting them. Sam is meant to be a reckless maniac who slowly evolves into a better person. She has warped identify issues because she's black and wants to fight the powah, but has a supportive and kind white dad + fucks a white dude. She is supposed to be batshit, and what she says isn't what the show runners think. Quoting her is like saying GRRM supports sister-fucking because Jaime does it.

The show has excellent cinematography and character building for a Netflix drama. Everything about it production-wise is well done enough.

It absolutely shits all over White Liberals with no regard for them at all in the most hilarious fashions. You will love how the characters spit on them like the scum they are. It's mean to White Conservatives too, but at least it respects them.

The first season's story is internally consistent and fits together nicely with everything coming together for the finale in a solid way. The second season begins to fall apart. The story sort of aimlessly wanders around for a while and focuses on rehashing old shit from Season 1. Gabe, the only real white dude in the show, turns from a nuisance to a fucking locust.

Season 2 ends on a cliff hanger totally unrelated to underlying themes that the show was based on in Season 1 and left me not at all excited for Season 3. Still, it's reasonably successful and panders to the right demographics (meaning White Liberals, not black people. Blacks don't watch this bullshit nonsense), so they probably OK'd a 3rd season based on that. It'll probably be trash based on how Season 2 dipped in quality.

Yeah man, it's almost like the title is deliberately provocative you dumb pussy. Pic related is from the show runner's twitter and it's literally you IRL.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 10.09.36 PM.png (600x688, 279K)

'Ivory Tower' The Book

>first impressions from watching the trailer or whatever are wrong and you're a dipshit for parroting them
So these nigger monkeys can't even make a trailer that conveys what the show's about? What a bunch of knuckle dragging coons.

>Juneteenth

I go on wikipedia and it's apparently been around since 1980, but I've literally never heard about it until this year. The fuck is going on?

Racist show

>what is a bait and switch

Sure, Tyrese McNiggerson. Lets just pretend it's not incompetence.

whoa dude nuance? on Yea Forums? didn't you know this board is for 15 year olds getting mad at things they dont understand and Indians calling batman v superman kino? take your accurate opinions elsewhere please

sounds like you were the incompetent one on this desu

>no u
You nailed him! No coming back from a scorcher like that.

Was Madoka bad for being misleading too?

Pot calling the kettle a nigger

Attached: woke.png (542x434, 28K)

based

Controversy pays

>Madoka
Sorry, I don't speak Swahili.

Imagine getting this butthurt over people clowning in your shite trailer

jannies have deleted exactly 233 posts from this thread

holy shit

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/116870756

how about the misleading introductory story of Attack on Titan, you fucking weeb in denial

*On

nobody cares
kill every kike

AYO fuck all yall racist ass crackers

>how about this other thing you've never heard of?
I told you, I don't speak Swahili.

The first season was a genuinely interesting soap opera involving the inner disputes of black kids at an Ivy League school. They talk about light skin vs. dark skin, and all black vs. mixed. They talk about screwing over your own people to get ahead. They talk about how the main character has a show where she tells white people what's wrong with how they see black people, and then goes and dates the most hipstery doofus of a white guy.

...then a stereotypical white character shows up, like that rich kid who helped throw the blackface party and then begs the black student president to help him lay low, and all the black characters are immediately united against them. This happens a lot in black media.

wow I can't believe pol immigrants are that obsessed. impressive

they're cartoons
he wants you to analyse his favorite cartoons

nah I just assumed he was a weeaboo who hailed anime with misleading premises as amazing while at the same time shitting on a show neither of us have watched for doing the same thing.

>be an anti white racist
>Get called out on obvious racism and hypocracy
>reeeee white fragility!!!! they can't handle anything!!!

ok

>i just assumed
you sure seem to know a lot about jap cartoons

The funny thing about Sam is, she's shown to be almost totally incompetent. Every time she tries to organize a protest, something gets in the way and she's like, "oh....uh....." Like, outside of the radio show, she's really kind of an idiot who doesn't know what's going on or how to handle any of the thought she provokes.

"Bait and switch" would require that the initial offering is desirable.

Typical lefty behaviour. Accuse people of what you're guilty of. This guy is clearly obsessed with anime.

Unfair, I haven't posted in this thread yet
That sounds alright although I don't really want to watch it. Not out of any hatred of black people, just doesn't interest me. I have noticed in recent years that black americans seem to be leveling up culturally. The interest in gangsta type stuff seems to be fading, thank god, and now there is an emerging class of hipster blacks. Hopefully we can all make it, together. But if you want to immigrate here, you're going to have to do it legally.

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY, SO JANNY ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY, JANNY?

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY?
WILL YOU TELL US, THAT YOU'RE OKAY?
THERE'S A THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE
THEN HE DABBED YOU, A TUXEDO, JANNY
HE CAME INTO YOUR REPORT CUE
LEFT THE PEPE, SAYING FUCK YOU
AND THEN YOU CRIED TO THE MOD TOO
YOU WERE DABBED ON
IT WAS YOUR DOOM

YOU'VE BEEN FUCKED BY
YOU'VE BEEN DABBED ON BY

A CUTE CRIMINAL

Attached: 1540440605516.jpg (774x850, 197K)

My favorite part of DWP season 1 is in episode 5 when they're going to a pep rally just to shit on it, and this random asian girl shows up and introduces herself as, "Your random asian friend who shares your weed." Later on, after a movie, the black characters are complaining about the lack of black movies that aren't Madea comedy crap, and the asian girl tells them, "hey at least you get one every month, asians have Joy Luck Club and Kung Fu Panda." Essentially how asians have even less representation.

Then in the back five episodes of the season, she literally has one single speaking line, which is basically her saying "ok" when being told who's doing what at a protest.

>completely fuck up understanding a basic as fuck tv show out of blind rage
>accuse the showrunners of incompetence because YOU didnt get it
lmao this board is great

because it was made by a white person

>deliberately provocative
let me know when he names it dear black people or dear jews and lectures them condescendingly, retard.

>crying about /pol/ on Yea Forums
you're the immigrant

DISCORD TRANNIES IN THE HOOUUSE TONIGHT
EVERYOBDY CRINGING AT THEIR REPLIIEESS
AND /POL/ GON MAKE THEM LOOOOSE THEIR MIIIND
BASED AND REDPILLED TILL THE ENNND OF TIIIIME

*beat drops*

*kicks tranny in the head and its wig falls off*

i like that pol thinks theyre at war with these imaginary discord trannies when in reality theyre the redditors at war with legitimate users of the site

user, if people can't understand what you're trying to say it's no one else's fault but your own.

Shave your fucking legs.

>The biggest most popular board on the site are redditors and we're the real 4channers here
KEK

>imaginary discord trannies
>/pol/ = r3ddit
found the schizo leftist

have white kids

Attached: discordtrannies.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

>the trailer didn't represent the show very well
>"the trailer didn't represent the show very well you say?"
>hahaha i can't believe you thought the trailer represented the show well!
Hmmm... You seem confused.

Most Nazis were trannys

Historical revisionism? You're really grasping at straws, redditor

Attached: 1558486666678.jpg (1125x1283, 475K)

>Most Nazis were trannys
Proof?

>getting this buttmad over nazi tranny memes
yikes

Notice they do that whenever the "alt right" hate something
They try claiming that HItler/Nazi's were that thing
Sad

nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it

or instead of a big conspiracy it's just stating basic historical fact

How does this prove most nazis were trannies? Seems like typical jewish nonsense.

cherry picking isn't "historical fact" user

What is with the left's nazi obsession?

>state historical fact
>REEEE JEW
wew

Attached: 1457054788902.jpg (1550x1600, 443K)

It was at least 40%

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357677/Photographs-line-German-Nazi-soldiers-dressing-womens-clothing.html

Funny how those "Facts" always appear after the right bash something from the left huh

At least 40% what?

At least 40% of German soldiers in the Wehrmacht & SS were LGBTQ

Dishonestly equating guys putting on women's clothes for a laugh with transsexuality is VERY Jewish user.

Not even leftist. Not everything is a big conspiracy. Facts are facts.

proof?

Get help

Attached: soycreature.jpg (2728x2128, 535K)

>IT WAS A JOOOOOOOOOOKE
kek

Attached: download.jpg (244x204, 8K)

This. "Discord tranny" is such an ineffectual insult because it doesn't actually offend anyone here. They don't exist.

Meanwhile say incel or etc and you have them frothing at the mouth, because it actually stings

>Not even leftist.
suuuure lol....

google it, it's common knowledge

>At least 40% of German soldiers in the Wehrmacht & SS were LGBTQ
So then why does the left hate them so much? They were apparently more progressive than any nation to ever exist.

prove it, this sounds like historical revisionism made up by leftists to troll the "far right".

you obviously are if you're spewing historical revisionist bullshit relating to the nazis, this is some new discord tranny talking point. its really pathetic, you guys cant actually debate honestly.

>"her" source is literal tabloid spew
you should kill yourself asap

Keep telling yourself that
Just watch
The next time libfags make another pedo push and the "altright" start bashing them, (((NEW EVIDENCE))) of Hitlers and His SS keeping young children around for sex has just been found , omg the right is btfo forever goy.
See, when you play the same hand over and over, it loses its effect

How is stating historical facts "jewish"? Maybe you should find a new obsession when you start describing everything as it

lol well played user

there are multiple picture itt of discord trannies, you absolute fucking moron

>g-google it
RACISTS BTFO!!!

Don't blame the messenger. You shouldn't get so defensive and butthurt over basic historical fact

The leader of the Nazi's literally tried to take hormones to become a woman.

No one is trying to insult you when they call you a discord tranny user. They're simply calling you want your posting style seems to indicate you to be.

Yikes

Attached: image.png (565x600, 217K)

Why are we just now finding out about this? If it were true, people would have known during the war. Them being fags would have been an angle for the allies to use in anti-nazi propaganda.

"discord trannies" is literally some random screenshot of a LGBT discord from 2 years ago, most of them were /pol/ posters as it was

you haven't listed any historical facts, you are pushing nonsense en par with outright holocaust denial.

>he can't use google
yikes. Not my fault you're so ignorant that you don't know about how huge trannys were in the nazi's

dialate

>How is deliberately misrepresenting information Jewish?
Gee I dunno user....

nobody "just" found out about this. Its been known for several decades. You're just ignorant and uneducated I guess.

find a new hobby, you're way too obsessed with jews

Ya we did, all your jew articles are new you mentally ill mutt dyke

Well if the washingtonexaminer says so lol
You thinking anyone here is butthurt or defensive is pretty funny though.

>LGBT discord from 2 years ago
lol I guess they all must have left

>tfw you nazi tranny post and watch the chimpout

Attached: 3473777hhsa.jpg (225x225, 8K)

proofs it's all a big jewish conspiracy as opposed to historical truth.

>OY VEY GOY STOP CALLING OUT JEWS

who is chimping out?,
everyone is laughing at you

STOP TALKING ABOUT NAZI TRANNIES RIGHT NOW I'M SERIOUS

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

how many times would you say you think about jews per minute? 5, 20, 50, 100, 1000?

>prove im not right
Based sch

Proof that what is a big jewish conspiracy?

>any fact that triggers me is jewish
copulate

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

nazi trannys

I only really think about them when I see something Jewish.

>If i pretend they are mad then they are, and im a good troll.
k

Youre a degenerate freak

Attached: nu.jpg (301x321, 29K)

This is you isn't it

Attached: polirl jewpill.png (1201x423, 147K)

You literally worship trannys

Is Monty Python transgender?

did he take female hormones like Hitler?

>IT'S NOT GAY THEY WERE JUST JOKING!

Attached: vito-gif.gif (400x224, 1.09M)

SO DO YOU!

Attached: 1367379266170.gif (320x240, 58K)

no it isn't you fucking retard, there are plenty of screenshots from recent discord trannies. fuck off moron.

Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: libtard.jpg (480x690, 46K)

Do trannies take testosterone injections?
It was funny the first time, but it's rapidly losing it's charm user.

>j-just google it
>le yikes
JUST

>so BTFO it starts projecting

>Do trannies take testosterone injections?
female to male do.

male to female like Hitler take estrogen injections

>d-discord trannies dont exist, i-its just one old screenshot, i promise im not a pozzed kike slave who shills for jews

Attached: 1557241013351.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

a punch in the right spot with the right amount of force can kill so if you come swinging at me I'm going to assume you are trying to kill me and I will shoot your dumbass

imagine inventing this ridiculous a boogeyman

It's like cream of wheat except not sweet and not gay.

imagine being this ridiculous

>Hitler take estrogen injections
you haven't proven this, tranny

Attached: 1486662276905.jpg (1950x1702, 154K)

how many more random fag discords are you gonna hang around in and take screenshots of?

Hitler took testosterone injections user, it literally says so in your article.

>A previous Alexander auction included notes detailing how Hitler was shot up with bull semen. The new notes add that bull semen shots were used to regulate his level of testosterone.

This dishonesty on your part, is why people call you Jewish. You know the full story, yet you deliberately leave details out of it to create an entirely new and unrelated false story.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF MEDICAL ASSESSMENT (DI FILE)_0002.pdf
irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
etc etc

>OY VEY GOY THESE ARE JUST RANDOM DISCORDS NOT TRANNY ONES SPECIFICALLY MEANT TO SHILL ON Yea Forums
kill yourself you fucking retard

>GRRM supports sister-fucking because Jaime does it.
No, but it still promotes incest and sexual degeneracy just like this show is basically called "Fuck White People" no matter how nuanced it gets.

After he became a female he wanted to go back to male. Not uncommon. It's called "trans regret"

Is there anything that isn't a jewish CIA tranny discord?

>he thinks acting retarded for (you)'s is good trolling
Too many newfags here,

kek

even women need testosterone in small amounts to function. Hitler was on so much estrogen that the doctors had to give him some masculinity via bull cum.

Do you have any evidence of this timeline.?
Simply saying he took injections of male and female hormones is not evidence of your narrative of "trans regret".

>hitler guzzled bull cum
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 11K)

seems like the most plausible theory. Not even that guy btw.

based

got /pol/cels seething

this isn't proof, it's tabloid sensationalism. provide actual proof or stop making up jewish lies, tranny freak.

Leftism really is a mental illness.

*ahem*

NAZI.....TRANNY....

Attached: 1551192772167.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

That's were they got testosterone from in the 20th century user.

>IT'S ALL FAKE! REEEEE!

Attached: CcwyYR-VIAEgN7M.jpg (1200x636, 126K)

>deflecting this hard
cope

>using /pol/

what refuting evidence of this do you have.

You're making yourself look retarded.

>Not even that guy btw.
Yes, I'm sure.

>Hilter and his cronies were faggots
No wonder they failed, faggots can't do anything right.

Well they were socialists
Gotta be a estronaught to think that shit works.

sorry for pointing out obvious facts, provide a legitimate and credible source if you don't want to be laughed at, dumbass

Note that this is fetish language. "His doctor shot him with bull semen" is actually referring to the fact that Hitler arranged for a large muscular black man to have anal sex with hitler.

Attached: 1560559654268s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

Refuting evidence for what exactly?
Simply taking human hormones is not evidence of transgenderism.

Attached: 2356asdg.jpg (225x225, 8K)

dail 8

No wonder the modern left is so desperate to emulate him.

He thinks acting dumb and getting (you)'s laughing at him makes him a good troll.
kek

refute that he wasn't injecting himself with estrogen and guzzling bull cum

That fantasy says more about you than anyone else user.

i don't have to refute anything, you haven't actually provided a credible source. some random CIA document isn't proof of anything, there are CIA documents saying hitler was alive in argentina in the 50s and that astral projection is real. jew tabloid articles aren't even sources, you fucking pozzed freak.

10/10

>Gorky strongly supported efforts in getting a law passed in 1934, making homosexuality a criminal offense. His attitude was coloured by the fact that several leading members of the Nazi Sturmabteilung, or Brownshirts, were overtly homosexual. Writing in Pravda on 23 May 1934, Gorky claimed "exterminate all homosexuals and fascism will vanish."[36]

Attached: obama laughing.jpg (300x375, 25K)

>t...take this debate seriously!
have sex tranny

Attached: 23456a.jpg (265x191, 5K)

Well the article says he was receiving injections not "guzzling bull cum" so that's a refutation right there.

there isn't a credible source claiming he even did that, you absolute fucking retard. tabloids aren't sources.

this

>basic history is a jewish conspiracy

>tabloid articles are "basic history"

This

The reason Hitler invaded the USSR was because they were so homophobic.

faggots really are mentally ill i suppose

*ahem*

Nazi

*breathes in*

*exhales*

Trannys

Attached: based pepe.png (249x249, 73K)

You still haven't presented any evidence refuting these documented instances of Hitler being LGBTQ+. You just cry "tabloid" or "jew"

FIENDISH

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 47K)

no one is taking it seriously
just retards desperately trying to convince themselves that they're trolling anyone.
sad that they dont see that
But you go ahead and post another
>hahaha we totally trolled you and your so mad
Doesnt make you look reddit at all.

tranny faggot here. i hate racists and fascists but honeslty this is pretty f***** based. i think im gonna find a nazi bull to poz up my marxhole now

lol I closed out of this thread and then opened the Dear White People thread without realizing it was the thread I just left.

Trannies are so buttfrustrated they got btfo they changed the topic to their sexual fantasies about gay Nazis because they know they cant defend their shitty tv show!
LMAO

>The last 50 or so posts
Oh yeah, the nazi tranny meme sure doesn't affect /pol/ at all

No wonder you chimps are so hooked on the global warming meme. The science is settled guise!

I don't even know what this show is. I'm just discussing basic WW2 history

>basic history
>basic
>cant provide a single credible source
Hlw are tou this stupid?

THIS JUST IN
LIBERALS NOW LOVE HITLER

Sure thing hon.

you have the burden of proof, it is up to you to provide actual sources for your historical revisionism. i can't say im surprised a mentally ill tranny freak like you doesn't understand this though

nice /pol/ meme

>they're laughing at us and calling us retarded guise.... we totally trolled them hard

lol your tv show is garbage so you have to shitpost about gay nazis for (you)s

They think there are 762,248 genders. Do you really need to ask?

There's lots of sources you just cry it's all a conspiracy.

why are libcucks so obsessed with Nazis? nobody here was talking about them until they arrived to run damage control for jews

burden of proof is on you. Hitler being gay/trans is established fact. You need to debunk it.

Strange that it's so difficult to provide all these sources.

national socialism is based and redpilled and we need to recognize that there's nothing wrong with being trans, as most nazis were trans

>jewish tabloids are sources
i can see how you might think this if you're a mentally ill tranny freak who dildos his marxhole all day and cries about racism on Yea Forums

nazi tranny

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-4chan-pol-r-thedonald-reddit-thinking-pepe-5b4a05c22e9ff2.18072019153157779419 (260x260, 28K)

Kind of proves the point people have been making about trannies being mentally ill freaks.

Thanks for the assist.

proof it's all a jewish conspiracy

>Hitler being gay/trans is established fact
no it isn't, you can't provide a single source.

national socialism is fucking gay and for pussies like all other forms of socialism.

Outside observer here. I didn't believe in the whole tranny/gay nazi meme but I do now after reading the sources presented ITT

could marxhole be the hot new meme of summer 2019?

This
Thats why I as a liberal love Nazi's now
They must have been right about the Jews because of how progressive hitler was
I bet the Jews hated diversity and therefore deserved the holocaust.

I'm not passing any judgement, maybe it is a mental illness. maybe it isn't. But the fact that it dominated the nazi movement is undeniable

I agree. Hitler just wanted a rainbow nation but the homophobic (((USSR))) ruined his dream and set LGBTQ rights back 80 years

>deflecting this hard
kys tranny
socialism is gay and for fags, of course the nazis were all actually gay homos who buttfucked each other and took hormones like you leftist freaks do now

Sieg Heil sister!

based

>But the fact that it dominated the nazi movement is undeniable
in your pozzed opinion, since you can't provide any sources

Fact: most members of the National Socialist German Workers' Party were in fact largely transgender

Attached: card_smug_pepe.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Not surprising. Socialists are all mentally ill. Seems reasonable that there would be overlap.

Can we all at least agree that trannies are awful, and LGBTQ belongs at the end of a rope?

Fact: trannies kill themselves at vry high rates because they are mentally ill freaks who don't go outside

Attached: basedtrannies.jpg (589x323, 14K)

Absolutely. Right next to the socialists.

>Hitler was tranny
>kills self
and people ask for more evidence

Amazing. Who would have thought that all of that screeching from the trannies on the left about everyone being nazis was projection all along.

>You’re upset, I’m laughing

Attached: 981D77C9-7132-4B9F-9656-E75012DDD9FA.png (700x700, 279K)

Now we can all agree that the Jews need to "solutioned "in order to save all the poor brown people in the world.
Vote Trump because, as a nazi, he is saving POC and lgbt.
The left, who are against nazi's, need to be round up and thrown in camps
Glad we can all agree, How wonderful Hitler was.

this

Yeah but Yea Forums has never watched it because the title triggers the fuck out of people here.

I mean if you're pro-trans and into that pride stuff sure. I'm not telling you to pass judgement on anyone. Just discussing basic history.

You can go march against the jews and their homophobia at your pride parades by all means.

Yeah, I meant to put socialists in that list but I forgot to.

this, leftists were projecting the whole time

no, normal people aren't pro-trans. they allow trannies to exist, but most normal people don't want them anywhere near their kids or anything.

There was a show called Blackish and none of that happened you hysterical culture war addict. Twittter rotted the brains of you faggots, you get triggered at everything.

Nope
We have to remove all trans hating bigots
Nazi's, as you claim, were all trans lgbt, So clearly those against them are just bigots, Jews and liberals.
They have to be dealt with... by any means necessary
HAIL VICTORY
HAIL DILATION

>trump is a nazi
only radical left wing dykes think this. he is pro-jew and made a worldwide initiative to stop gays from being killed

Nope
Trump is a nazi and nazi's were trans so anyone who hates Trump or Hitler are just bigots who hate poc, trans and lgbt people
Stop being a bigot.

how is trump a nazi? this is literally what sjw dykes say, actual nazis hate trump for not being far right enough. note how you don't actually try refuting my points.

Its been fun nazi tranny posting with you all

I never imagined when I woke up this morning that the day would end with trannies claiming Hitler as an ally.

I watched the first season, blacks live in a fantasy world.

Thats why I as a liberal am voting for him in 2020
To think that the left could be so hateful towards Trans and lgbt people.
Disgusting.
Hitler really was right.
1488 or for my POC brothers out there 1350

Because Trump is a tranny too duh
Source is right here
thegoodgoynews.com

Check the archive nigga. There are over 200 deleted posts from hours ago from a couple /pol/shits ranting about muh Jews

Looks like we've got another transphobic bigot here.

Imagine being a Neo-Nazi who worships trannies.

Attached: pepe laughing.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

>tranny jannies so assblasted they have to delete posts
why are they so pathetic bros?

Imagine being a transphobe who hates Nazis.

because they want Yea Forums to be exactly like reddit which at this point it is.

Grits are good with some pepper and cheese in them

its the only way the left can win a debate or argument

nobody on here is a neo-nazi. thats a buzzword made up by (((media))). even most of the far right disavows hitler. probably because he was a mentally ill socialist beta like you

Nah man. Didn't happen with Loqueesha.

Underrated post

Attached: E7DCAC1B-3A78-4834-8C74-28D5AFA6D9B6.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

this show is based

>this show is based

Attached: soymonster433.jpg (715x539, 87K)

>tranny jannies desperate to keep the anti-white thread up so they delete posts they don't like
fuck em all

Attached: SOYCUCKS.png (1063x986, 800K)

Attached: 1545674991245.gif (500x281, 297K)

Blackish is literally a black show made by black people. Are you an idiot or just disingenuous?

>this show is based

Attached: jimmynu-tron.jpg (640x629, 179K)

pretty sure the producers and writers aren't black

Check the archive, there have been almost 600 replies to this thread. Nearly 500 have been deleted.

just based

oy vey goy, we can't have the goyim pointing out the subversive nature of our jew propaganda. delete their posts, ban them, turn Yea Forums into r3ddit.

The Kenyan guy's the best character, since he frequently calls everyone out on their bullshit

They are though

Sometimes a company is forced to produce shit shows just to prove to future audiences that they're not going to get burned by investing time into a show, only for it to be canceled for various reasons. If a company gets a reputation for axing shit it becomes a negative feedback loop of people not bothering to tune in because the expectation of getting burned by cancellation.

>jews!
off-topic
>trannies!
off-topic
>janny!
off-topic

I'm obligated to be triggered but I'm confused what a bunch of black people eating grits has to do with white people

Attached: 2fxvls.gif (360x268, 3.37M)

you are free to discuss this and much more on /pol/, no one is forcing you to stay here, it's is not censorship when you are asked to shit in the toilet, not in the tv room

Should i watch it? It seems like a good show with valuable commentary on the current socioeconomic paradigm and how it insersects with identity. Im trying tk repent fkr my toxic whiteness, so this seems like the show for me. Also the black bitches seem cute and like good actors and stuff haha

FREEDOOOM OF SPEECH IS WORDS THAT THEY WILL BEND

FREEDOOM NO LONGER FREES YOU!

kill yourself tranny janny, you only delete posts you dont like, because youre a censorious authoritarian

In the movie it was, or at least the subplot was about black activists being racist little shits.

My friends recommended I watch this show. Can someone tell me how the plot is? Im really interested, im a huge fan of the actors

>discussing a political tv show and the themes surrounding it
Off-topic, banned, sent to re-education camp for being a toxic white male and a bad goy

>Watching media that references race in any way
What did you expect

>make a point about lack of Asian American representation
>axe your only Asian American recurring character
Also the guy who's actually from Africa is based.
>Do Americans really do nothing but complain about movies? What about the movies you actually like?

this show is more about gay niggas than politics, since the creator is a gay nigga
threre's like only two bmwf scenes, there's way more wmbf scenes, like with the main character masturbating fantasizing about some white boy

really overhyped show.

user, I'm wondering, how much interracial porn do you watch per week/day?

what the fuck are grits?

Good

>Essentially how asians have even less representation
>have a whole continent shitting out movies featuring only people looking li you
>bitch and moan about not being 90% of Hollywood too
fucking asians are worse than blacks

they aren't just for black people user
youtube.com/watch?v=_T24lHnB7N8

Season 1 was kino, season 2 was meh.

The outrage from ignorant and perma triggered losers is always hilarious to read though.

its a shitty show, not worth you time.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS WORDS THAT THEY WILL BEND

FREEDOM NO LONGER FREES YOU!

fuck off censorious tranny janny, you just delete posts that hurt your fragile snowflake feelings.

No actual white people watch this horse shit.

season 2 had one of the best episodes of the series with the interview between Gabe and Sam

but then it also had a pants on head retarded secret society plotline that destroyed the realism of the show

the episode where Troy tried to be a stand-up comic and got high was also extremely cringe-inducing

>776
based and freedompilled

tranny jannies can suck my fucking sweaty balls and ban me all they like, im not a tech illiterate leftist retard and can change my IP as much as I want.

Attached: mentally ill leftist wierdo.jpg (1925x1956, 425K)

Dear nigs

sounds like some MDE skit on acid, would watch/10

>The outrage from ignorant and perma triggered losers is always hilarious to read though.
this, white people are fucking racist and wimpy, they literally cry over a movie title #whitefragility

Jewish overlords, a lack of a united history to stand behind, the abortion of nationalism they call patriotism and way too much "pieces of colour".... america as a whole is fucked.

you coulda just said "jews"

I went to college with a black guy who grew up in Saudi Arabia since his father worked for an oil company too. Dude was a mountain of a man, at least 6'6 and probably 250lbs, and a really nice guy, he was friends with everyone. I wonder what he's up to, but since I dropped out I haven't kept contact.

ok, try and create a #blackpeoplesofragile hastag on Twitter and see what happens

>are you predominantly a race of lazy 3rd worlders injected into an advanced nation
Italians destroyed Detroit and Saint-Louis?

no shit, blacks would go ape shit and their jewish masters would call for censorship because words are dangerous and black people are poor victim special citizens

if this show was condescendingly called dear black people, the jews at netflix would shit themselves and ban it

Yes. We are not watching your jewish made SJW propaganda even though nobody here has anything better to do. Get it through your shitskin head. Go to readdit if you want discussion. The only reason these threads get popular is to shit on blacks and jews, not because anyone cates about your zionist shilling television.

Yeah im sure some jews are helping them, that makes it better....

Have you ever met a white politician (other than trump) call out black crime statistics?

oy vey, no goy, that would be racist and therefor evil

But like half of the white people revel in being humiliated and are working overtime to appease low iq blacks and latinos. No the problem in america is way more severe, they are fucked as a nation.

yes, and that is thanks to jewish propaganda from the jewish institutions. white european societies are high-trust societies, and jews exploit that fact.

>see OP
>enter thread
>Not a a thread full of black girl posting
You disappoint me tv

Attached: 1554673827001.jpg (1242x1104, 135K)

Attached: 5EF2132F-7871-448D-A83C-FE9F4742B42D.jpg (643x820, 80K)

lol someone's mad they got banned

obsessed

Reminder that JIDF shills on this site for kikes and tranny jannies help them, the fucking faggots

Attached: jidf.jpg (1272x1023, 354K)

oy vey goy, that would be racist and therefor evil

Haha

This show was the moment I realized you niggers had reached the other end of the horseshoe.
It's such a perfect example of reading a book by its cover.