Rogan is undeniably bought and paid for

after listening to this new one with duncan trussel I'm onto them

>the sheer amount of jewish body horror/misanthropy they spew as if it's totally normal.
>'you cant fuck your sister bro but you should, shouldn't you?'
>'nature is just fucked up everything rapes everything. bears will fuck you up. we're all like that.'
>'look man some conspiracyes are true but things like pizzagate and stuff? stay away from those.'
>'gut biome controls us, we're all just rancid organisms, life is absurd, stay asleep goyim'

like what in the hell is wrong with these people? older I get more I'm realizing why they prop people like this as role models is to keep you as spiritually dead as possible.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0bC8-2k9jk
youtube.com/watch?v=jjFF-P2XS6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the episode with the shill doctor that advocated replacing breast milk with commercially produced baby formula wasn't enough to tip you off?

Stop doing so much drugs

He works for the CIA, Bravo already confirmed it.

That was a nice podcast. Better than just talking to another random comedian

Have you never been stoned and had a wild conversation before?

this

fuck off

the only one that triggered me was the one with bravo when he literally cut out when they were talkign about unclassifed shit that was about to come out and changed the topic right after

Awww OP doesn't have friends that he gets stoned with to have ridiculous conversations.

Obviously. The guy from Fear Factor doesn't just become the biggest pod caster w/o a little help. I tried listening to a couple episodes years ago and it isn't good enough to be as big as it is. The perfect way to describe it is normie radio.

Or, you know, he also works for the UFC, and millions discovered his podcast after watching him call fights with Ronda Rousey and Connor McGregor.

He's literally a cool dad that I've never had

Joe was handled

>Joe Rogan is a gateway to the alt righ-
>youtube.com/watch?v=t0bC8-2k9jk
>10:23

Duncan is the classic burnout who thinks he's profound and wise when he just spouts shallow nonsense.

Honestly Can't stand listening to him.

Who can you listen to?

My boy Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones unironically.

Got an episode number? Sounds almost too insane to be true.

>JRE newfags getting exposed by a based Duncan ep
jesus christ please fuck off

Joe is a high level operative in the Clockwork Elf mass mind control initiative. AJ and Edgy Bro have been dropping small clues. Look into it.

Joe Rogan and his new age buddies espouse a philosophy along the left hand path which naturally leads to all sorts of inhuman and satanic notions. Duncan Trussell is a d-list comedian Alan Watts wannabe whos so full of himself he's leaking horse manure from every pore.

Young Jamie is a CIA operative. He was born in 1983. You know what else happened in 1983? Iran-Contra.

Attached: Look Into It.png (1000x1482, 2.72M)

Wasn't it the opposite? I listened to a show where a Woman doctor said most baby formula can have salmonella or something similar

This, I'm pretty sure Rhonda Patrick talked about this and said specifically that formula was potentially harmful. But then again this wouldn't be the first time Joe has interviewed two different people completely opposed to one another and agreed with both of them.

Why are Jews so hateful?
They hate Christ, so I imagine that’s the reason why they are such vile creatures.

Attached: 1752E145-3FB9-43CA-93CA-50D9CC64617D.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Are you seriously taking a podcast like this to heart when Joe had to cover his eyes the entire time because of how dilated his eyes were from doing super weed with Jamie before hand while playing Quake.

cringe and yikespilled

What do you mean they been dropping clues

I thought it was funny when he had wiz kalifa on to tell us about tesla and the way of the future. That mexican cop he had on was interesting though. I wish he would've talked more about the weird satanic side of cartels but everytime he started to joe goes off on a stupid tangent

he puts on a ruse and a he is a sellout
youtube.com/watch?v=jjFF-P2XS6k