That crash was your final warning Yea Forums. I’m not going to be asking nicely anymore

That crash was your final warning Yea Forums. I’m not going to be asking nicely anymore.

-Warwick

Attached: 4221D4DD-8187-47F6-B97C-9B44C77AF286.jpg (300x300, 64K)

didn't someone threaten to smash his head in like a watermelon?

midge

Fucking beat me to it. Kino idea though.

>watermelon
More like an old pear

Guys, I'm scared.

Oh you've fucking done it now, Midge. This means war!

Attached: Die you fucking Midge scum.jpg (669x480, 57K)

CRASHING THIS BOARD
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: Han-Solo-Movie-Warwick-Davis-Character-Fight-Droid.jpg (600x316, 40K)

OH WHA AH AH AH

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.57.45.png (1822x910, 1.72M)

>Famous actor Warwick Davies was arrested this morning for attacking the owner of a Japanese fanpage due to what he called, and I quote, 'Disgusting midge posting'. More at 11.

Attached: Midge posting went too far.jpg (800x529, 137K)

What kind of vehicle do you think he drives?

Please post images.

Attached: Peel-P50-1962.jpg (2000x2144, 1.01M)

>WARUIKKU DABISSU! SUGOI!

Attached: Anime Midge.jpg (1414x1414, 149K)

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

>Filthy fucking niggers! *toss* Go back to your own country! *throw* We don't want you here! *hurl*

Attached: Warwick 'exterminate the lesser races' Davis.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

fucking MIDGE

Attached: 1559776417230.png (920x757, 206K)

It had nothing to do with Warwick. It was about that shooting. The guy had Yea Forums posts all in his browser. Tell /pol/ to stop shooting people.

fuck midges
fuck jannies
fuck niggers

Is he holding an airsoft bb?

Has there been another shooting? Or are you talking about the Christchurch?

It's an atom.

Will he return to battle Warwick?

Attached: moot and the bears.jpg (480x640, 119K)

easy with those protons, mr. davis

Attached: Untitled.png (600x600, 797K)

I wanna see Chad Dinklage break this manlet fool.

>protagonist from the previous entry comes back to save the day
kino

Is the dwarfbowl the sequel to the Cleganebowl?

kek

what will be his ring name?

Attached: 6bc2b2ffa71ed742461a19f1d50ae256896b46e0.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

did he name Yea Forums or 4channel? midge

Nobody:

Literally Nobody:

Not even a single soul:

Yea Forums: Let's bully a vertically challenged man!!

Have sex, incels.

Does anyone have a collection of the script that one user was making, featuring Dinklage and Karl Pilkington?

KEK

Based "not a single soul" reddit bisexual woman poster.

more like a blueberry

this is peak r*ddit

>tfw not clever enough to come up with funny/cool names

Cringe

10/10 bait

based redditors recognizing a reddit meme

you have to go back

Sneed: "Well, well,..."

Absolutely Sneed: "...look at the cityslicker pulling up in his..."

Literally Fucking Sneed: "...fancy German car!"

Moevirgin: cringe

Sneedchads: based

Attached: 1538548128534.png (691x527, 436K)

steady now, Mr. Davis...

What did Warwick do to piss of Trey?

quality photoshop

How do you know it’s a Reddit meme? Sounds like you need to go back as well fag

based

>Yea Forums.
You exposed yourself tranny redditor.

shouldn't it be
Everybody:

FUCK YOU MIDGE.

I have never seen a more reddit s*y post

based youtube commenter

Please don't make this into another ironic meme. Be smart and don't reply.
>inb4 hurr durr why u reply then
fuck you nigger

War Wicked

What’s the average live expectancy of midgets?

They tend to be used for sport so nobody really knows

Wick o' War

minus 6 months, considering they're aborted as soon as it's discovered

I WANT ME GOLD

kek

Serious question. If you were a female and you knew your kid was going to be born crippled for life why would you not just abort it and try again?

midge

because instinct takes over their minds

There was an attempted shooting by a guy with a post history in Yea Forums and 8'chan. this was after 8'chan got served a warrant. cops killed him before he actually shot anyone, so he seems like a real /pol/tard.

I really don't understand the hate against this guy, when most of you fucks that browse here are probably below 6 foot and therefore are also manlets yourselves.

It's funny. I don't personally hate Warwick Davis. He just called out Yea Forums on twitter so it makes taking the piss out of him fair game.

This. Just because I want to brutally torture and murder him and his entire family doesn't mean I hate the guy.

I saw that someone on eBaums posted that he would "two-foot curbstomp that little midget fuck"

/pol/ doesn't shoot people deranged leftists do
if you go there you should realize half the people that post on /pol/ are leftists, it isn't a right wing safe space

wickerman and the dinkridge

Please stop mocking my bae Warwick

Slam Dunklage

>Warwick Davis is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something.

>So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Warwick Davis pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

>I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Warwick Davis. Pale as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

>Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Attached: lewd-[00.00.000-00.40.24911].webm (854x480, 2.76M)

about 10 minutes once I get my hands on them

Midget Spinner

Imagine gathering him and his midge brethren in a gigantic arena (actually just a somewhat large and upturned soup bowl), giving them forks and hankies, then forcing them to fight in gladiatorial combat.
You’d tell them it was just to the defeat and that you’d spare them if they abused you, but you’d secretly keep them gagged in a separate holding area. When the final midge has emerged victorious, like some sort of scaled down Connor Macleod, you’d reveal that you actually put the defeated midges into a pen full of ravenous cats.
As he stares in horror at the carnage, you’d release the cats into the arena.
All while playing Princes of the Universe on full blast.

Attached: 1465340800991.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

Attached: 1548277647414.png (213x200, 40K)

Screenplay is at 39 pages lads.

Yikes!

Hand over the (you)'s and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 1558970961437.png (375x455, 49K)

What would happen if Warwick touched a super mushroom?

Attached: 22-227053_super-mario-mushroom-toad-mario-pixel-art-hd.jpg (840x849, 81K)

he'd grow to his full 10cm height

>116871201

Attached: 15311097983961.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>grows up to normal height
>kick him and he becomes a midge again
>maniacally laugh at his disappointment

holy frigin BASED

ISILDUUUUUUUUUR CAST THE (YOU)'S INTO A REPLY

Attached: 1559029178877.jpg (705x527, 247K)

I wrote a bunch of the midget pastas. I hope they call me go to the trial.

Little midge fella

Attached: karl.jpg (520x347, 40K)

at least if an incel has sex they would most likely produce a healthy human child you fucking midge

Who this? He looks hot.

>Maybe if I use racial/homophobic slurs they won't know I'm a cuckold *shoves full bottle of soi up anus*

Attached: 1526946968734.jpg (680x907, 54K)

It's Chris Hansen's son.

Small Guy 4 U

Warwick had 4 kids that just died as soon as they were born. In great pain too given how all their limbs were fucked up. He had to go and have two more kids though you know?

He who must be obeyed.

Attached: Horace Rumpole.jpg (1500x963, 166K)

based bait

Mad Midge

You are such a retard. Stop fucking shooting people, this is the second time in a month that the site gets frozen while the feds collect evidence because of the idiots on that board.

Attached: AE6C3905-C3DC-4853-A71F-7CDE5FFF0462.jpg (1242x2010, 1.03M)

Warwick Davis, actor, was among those who wrote about the crisis after the killings of six midgets who were kicked to death.

He was in attendance at the funeral for Mr. Troyer when the man with boot kicked Mr. Troyer so hard he flew 5 blocks, but Mr. Davis and his wife narrowly escaped the boot.

"A steel toed boot is enough to kill a little person," Mr. Davis said in a video that surfaced on social media earlier this year. "But when this happens, that's when you take action. You shoot the shit. You run at him screaming like a feral midge. What more do you hear? ... It goes through a piece of glass. What else could you be afraid of?"

Mr. Davis said it was not the midgets that had been targeted by the bootman, but rather the "radical left" that had sought to make the victims human to the rest of the world.

"This is not about whether or not we are afraid of it," Mr. Davis said. "It is really important, you know, just a basic statement, let's just just be clear where we stand about it. We are human just like you, we have families, and loved ones."

>literally one guy out of the last dozen and a half to go apeshit and start shooting
>IT'S ALL /pol/ REEEE SHUT IT DOWN

BASED

Attached: 1560372641311.jpg (630x630, 47K)

Look at that fucking faggot face

more like splitting an atom

Attached: Warwick.gif (848x592, 155K)

sure sir, here you go

this isn't true at all, atechan has a leftypol for a reason.

Fuck your board, if that shit was wiped this site would be a lot better.

more than one guy you fucking retard.

Why is it when /pol/tards are faced with facts all they do is plug their ears and completely deny it. Mentally ill faggots, go to stormfront with the rest of the pencil necked aryan larpers.

Nobody:
Literally nobody
Not even a single soul
Warwick davis on Yea Forums: "Let's bully a vertically challenged man!!"

fuck off midget.

Attached: 1520925028375.jpg (371x353, 13K)

>facebook.

Why dont you go whine to zuckerberg you redditor faggot?.

>preach shooting up places and killing people all the fucking time
>it finally starts happening when some particularly autistic people bite the bait
>WAH NOT US
Fucking retard

>site gets frozen so the feds can collect evidence
>muh Facebook
It’s like people can use more than one site at once

Attached: E7D9DFD9-9C0C-4792-9355-DD526A65F1E7.jpg (1242x512, 171K)

Why don't we make him the mascot not Yea Forums?

Second this

>/pol/ doesn't shoot people deranged leftists do
*inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAA AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Don't you have a place to shoot up, you literal loser?

Facts are inconvenient so just ignore anything that doesn't agree with our world view and blame everything bad in your life on the jews and then you can be like us user

So uh, we agree Jews are good right

Attached: 43C06E1A-A7B1-4C83-ABE4-35B2C10763CB.jpg (636x644, 40K)

Attached: 1503666445817.jpg (500x376, 199K)

Have sec

Can we turn Davis into a hate symbol?

very short

Oh well, it’s no big loss.

expecting one to live past 50 would be a tall order.

tldr

isn't there even a small chance he'll live longer?

Weremidge

Afraid of being shot by a warrior, cuck boy?

He s out for a ride patrolling this board

Attached: 1560347373572.jpg (2048x1080, 127K)

>words words words
nigger lol

based

SOMEONE POST THE SCRIPT PLEASE

Based ape

Rey Midgesterio

*short people starts playing*

What if midgets aren't a cruel joke of nature like we all thought, but the next step in human evolution?

midgeowar

I really need you to post your movie script user.
It's comedic gold.

the midger didger

>Now, back with our main story tonight. Actor Warwick Davis is currently in custody for the alleged attack on Japanese entrepreneur Hiroyuki Nishimura for what is being described as "hostile midgeposting" on Nishimura's infamous website "4channel." Nishimura remains in hospital while his now unmoderated site has degraded into what experts call "dubs and pizza posting." We'll keep you updated as facts come in on this developing story.

Attached: 1539543267307.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Attached: tv hacking story.jpg (5097x5012, 3.03M)

kek, I meant the one starring Dinklage as a detective investigating the attacks on 4channers whom are being turned into midgets by a deranged warwick. It was fucking gold.

I want to court and marry Warwick's daughter. Should be easy, as a man of normal height she'll be awestruck that I treat her with an ounce of kindness, and don't run screaming or try to squish her under my foot. I want to make her feel loved. Feel normal, like she's not a freak. I want to marry her, and consumate our love with tender passion. I want to impregnate her with the seed of our passion.

Then I want to abuse her, starting with mild insults and demands, then going to full-fledged hardcore violence and soulcrushing humiliation. She'll never be able to contact help as I'll keep all phones and locks at least 6 feet above the ground.

All of this will culminate at the end of her 3rd trimester, 8 months pregnant. I'm going to shove my hand straight up her cunt and yank out her fetus. I'm too humane to allow another midge into the world. Then I'll hand her a fork and knife and order her to eat it, completely raw and possibly still alive. Refusal will result in increasingly savage punishments, and if she disobeys too much, I'll simply use my normal adult male strength to shove it straight down to the stomach in one piece, breaking out her teeth and ripping open her jaw and throat.

Maybe once that's done I'll let the little vermin know the sweet release of death. More likely I'll forcefully keep her alive for my own entertainment. Even if anyone notices she's missing, nobody would report it, because nobody cares.

I hope you're reading this, Warwick. This is the fate for both of your disgusting spawns. And the best part is, there's nothing you can do about it. This is inevitable, and you should be so lucky that I get my hands on her- my plan is unreasonably kind to you freakish midges. Literal non-human freaks.

Bazoinga

Attached: F2EA278E-45BE-4E92-ABF6-CE9575E8344F.jpg (375x500, 27K)

This is 4channel.
Yea Forums is a completely different website.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

What? I want to read about that on my computer while I sit here and relax.

I don’t remember this episode.

>Then I'll hand her a fork and knife and order her to eat it, completely raw and possibly still alive
>possibly still alive
>this is how Yea Forums'ers think pregnancy works

>Afraid of being shot by a warrior, cuck boy?

Attached: 1560817754207.jpg (590x592, 48K)

Stillborn babies are a thing you dumbass. Have sex.

left cant meme. tldr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE'S THE REST??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have sex