Is this image familiar

anyone ever been in this specific location before?

Attached: https---i.ytimg.com-vi-6eGU8OQsP3E-maxresdefault.jpg (693x390, 24K)

it looks like reddit to me

creepypasta

horror memes are so fucking cringe, skinwalkers being the cringiest.

I don't understand what's so scary about my apartment

is this the only meme /x/ produced in the last 2 years?

this looks like this pic dates from 1997 - 2005

No, but this is the only /x/ meme that reddit caught onto in the last 2 years.
>let's just remake the same thread over and over again

No

Attached: RIPPEN.jpg (584x433, 30K)

lol

one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

A soldier from my basic training platoon tried this at the Medford carnival. He rippen right through and we didn't find him until a week later. Now they still use the same machine but the hole has a blanket stitched over it.

What do you call someone who graduates at the bottom of their med school class.

Doctor

I used to work for a carnival, and some idiot soldier leaned back and broke through the tarp and went flying. My boss just had me patch it up with duck tape and a blanket.

stupid american piggu gi tried this now he lives with dog

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

Did he die?

He evolved

Attached: 1525841598622.jpg (3072x2304, 334K)

One of my camp councilors from my comic book illustration camp did this at the May Day ceremony. He heelies slipped and rippen out the plastic tarp and he landed right next the corn cob shack. You can still ride the machine but now they have a sign out front that says "no heelies"

Guys actually live like this and don't see a problem

yes user, that's your mom's bedroom

Some city slicker was dumb enough to try this at the county fair. When he leaned back he sneedin through the canvasand was sent flying, ended up landing next to the feed and seed. Machine still gets used, I just patched it up with some gummi bears.

saving this post

Attached: file.png (1704x209, 58K)

Kek