In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit

>In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit

Attached: images.jpg (202x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaJOeLuUD94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then what happened?

>These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.

DUN DUNDUN DUUUUN

If they hadn't done the crime, they wouldn't have been sent to prison. Simple as

How can I find them?

I PITY THE FOOL!!

They sound pretty based, tb.h. Has there ever been a movie or television show about them? Because f there was, I would certainly watch it.

They were on a mission but the papers blew up along with the general so all evidence vanished and the mission became a crime in the eyes of the officials.

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 6K)

I don't know personally
but if you can find them
maybe you can hire
the A-Team

I got a DVD of the new A Team when it came out. I don't care how unfaithful or stupid it was I really enjoyed it

for years I had a recuring dream where boy george/culture club were on the A-Team.
Then I found out it was true

Attached: wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F02%252Fboygeorgeateam-4.jpg%252Foriginal[1].jpg (1200x1810, 326K)

I bet you absolutely adored the knew ghostbusters also, didn't you, you disgusting fudge packer?

I feel like The A Team could be poised to make a comeback on some kind of streaming service, there seems to be a demand for traditional action with decently written characters who aren't overtly farcical

Now Scooter, stop being so rude to people all the time.

Attached: 0156845120.jpg (1440x1078, 176K)

I must have seen this show because my cousin had the van and some figures and I knew what they were from, but for the life of me I can't recall a single detail from the show or what it was like.

>knew
fucking auto-correct

Should I check this out. This cast seems pretty good.

Attached: the-a-team-20-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 202K)

Aww yeah.

Attached: 1533114676997.jpg (800x492, 49K)

I bet you're the kind of person to fuck a man in the ass and not have the courtesy to give him a reacharound

A friend recently saw it on TV, apparently not all too bad.

Sure, it's surprisingly decent.

Melinda Culea was damn cute in that show.

Attached: 15648.jpg (1080x809, 91K)

other than jackson as ba it was good
problem was it came out in 2010, if it was a few years later could have been carried by china to a sequel

>drugging people to get what you want
how did they get away with it?
youtube.com/watch?v=DaJOeLuUD94

At least they didn't show Hannibal knocking a girl unconcious, they made an akward cut.

The recent film was great. Cheesy as hell, over the top, and full of snappy dumb one-liners