Greetings travelers my name is Falconhoof and I will be your guide on your quest. You find yourself in a meadow...

Greetings travelers my name is Falconhoof and I will be your guide on your quest. You find yourself in a meadow. To the north are the mountains, to the east are the swamps, to the south is a village, and to the west is the forest. What do you wish to do traveler? Remember I can only hear you if you get dubs.

Attached: falconhoof.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Visit the local farming supply store.

Hello? Am I on the Telly?

bolt ben mountains

Go south.

Kill jester.

End my life

you can't get dubs on Yea Forums nerd

Go north

Kill jester

Kill jester

Kill Max Landis

kill jester

dubs wont happen enough and people get bored. just pick a number and use the post that ends in it.

Open sarcophagus

shut the fuck up

This desu

shut the fuck up desu

figures it would be a dubs post

Punch the goblin

Poetic

Is there anything more entertaining than a newfag who makes a dubs thread on a slow board and attracts a few other newfags who don't understand why their post number is only a little higher than the previous post in the thread

I say yes

Go up

As you are ling in the meadow a jester comes to greet you. You kill her mercilessly. You find the nearest rock and cave her head in. Underneath that rock you find a key that oddly looks like a skeletons finger. What do you wish to do now traveler?

>slow board

Attached: header_american_1461329777.jpg (1920x1008, 291K)

*laying

put the key into jester

>think it's a limmy's show thread
>unironic /tg/ quest thread

Attached: big_1496148706_image.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

You pick up the skeleton key and lay with the corpse of jester. She is still warm. Where do you wish to now traveler?

*go

Summon Alon'ghul the Deceiver with her heart and bring an age of darkness to the lands

These are my favourite threads user, can't remember the last time I saw one!

Falconhoof searches the cave for a matching keyhole

Falconhoof shoves the key up his arse and heads south to the village

desecrate jester

I'd be fine with quest threads on Yea Forums as long as we get the dice feature.

Open sarcophagus

Examine key

Rape jester

The fortress of The Suhniiyid family