I saw this last night. It's not as good as everyone is saying

I saw this last night. It's not as good as everyone is saying.

Attached: images.jpg (720x1080, 92K)

i saw youre mothers pussy last nite she blackd!!!!!!!! aajjajajajajajajajaj u mad whiteboi? *nae naes* bitch ass hoe got dem moves namsayn??? jajajajaj no ofc u dont AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJ

Any nudity from Pughfu?

No. Her boyfriend has some full frontal male nudity

On a scale of one to 6 million, how jewy and anti-European is it?

Well everyone shits on hereditary here but it’s my favorite horror film. So why should I listen to you

It's not anti-European, but it's got a lot of "you can't trust your biological family, trust the community to be your family" type stuff. The big problem is it's a horror film where everyone starts acting like stupid motherfuckers for the sake of plot

I loved Hereditary and Under the Skin. The Witch is one of my favorite films of all time. I even like It Comes At Night. I don't give a fuck that Yea Forums shits all over those as BASEDHORROR, they're excellent films. I was so disappointed with this because I liked those other films so much and this was billed as something similar, and it is up to a point, but by the halfway point the entire movie is laid out and you're just waiting for the obvious ending to happen

>(((Ari Aster)))
>"White culture is creepy!"

quick rundown please

any pusy shots?

>it's a horror film where everyone starts acting like stupid motherfuckers for the sake of plot
ah so Alien: Covenant

Does it end with Dani becoming the queen and burning the house with her boyfriend stuffed into the dead bear?

Lead girl has a personal tragedy that prevents her boyfriend from breaking up with her. Instead, boyfriend invites her along on a trip to Sweden set up by his guy friends without consulting them (one of the guy friends was "raised by a commune that have cool festivals in the summer", aka the cultist who was in on it all along). Get to Sweden, it's a creepy cult, cult kills people infront of the visitors but the visitors don't decide to leave. Tensions build between cult and individual characters, boyfriend and lead girl are being obviously groomed by the cult but no one bats an eye, both of the boyfriend's friends die from making stupid decisions and fucking with the cult, girlfriend aligns with the cult for no good reason, boyfriend gets drugged by the cult and fucks the cultist grooming him, main girl burns down a temple with her boyfriend sewn inside a bear paralyzed inside

yes

Imagine being this easily triggered an incel

yes, a bunch of nude cult women stand in a circle and chant while boyfriend fucks cult girl in front of all of them. Unintentional laughter when one of the old women grabs his ass while boyfriend/cult girl are fucking and starts pushing him deeper in

jewish anti white movie praised by jewish lap dog and house nigger jordan peele isnt as good as the jewish media lead us to believe?

incredible.

I'm curious, what was it about with that person with the weird bloated face shown in the trailer?

haha im not going to watch this anti-white film now!!

Well it seems that it's exactly the same as the script was. The whole time when reading it i was thinking, why the fuck don't they just leave? Why? I mean the old men jump from some rock pretty early on.

Red herring barely involved with the plot. The cult is a small community of psuedo-pagans (their beliefs are not really expanded on besides they believe in a cyclical nature to life). They have "oracles", which are intentionally inbred, who scribble and then have their scribblings interpreted into holy text. The only significance of the holy text is that blackanthropologistfriend isn't allowed to take photos of the text, but then sneaks into the temple at night to take photos of it and gets brained for his trouble. The freaky mutant only shows up in like two scenes and is entirely insignificant to what's going on. It's only there as a creep factor

That was my problem with the movie as a whole. I just could not accept after the rock jumping scene that everyone was just okay with what happened and weren't running for the hills. No one even really questions it too much.

To clarify, the oracle is the mutant with the weird face

wtf was that fucked up deformed shit on the trailer

Stop noticing things, Goy!

Red herring that doesn't have anything significant to do with the film besides looking creepy

Yes it seemed so strange that they stayed after that scene. It was totally unbelievable and the script read like a stupid ripoff of The Wicker Man. Well i hope that the visuals and performances will be at least good. How is Florence Pugh?

This sounds like fucking garbage.

>all these flicks are some faggot goetic pagan shit

It's like the director bought a copy of "Necronomicon" from his mall's Barnes & Noble when he was 14 and he still thinks that shit is cool.

Attached: babbysfirstedgebook.jpg (450x450, 24K)

Pugh is great and the most believable. One of the better parts of the film.

Kek, and I thought that guy was just an experiment the cult did to try to make niggers become white.

The cinematography is rock solid, too. The look of the film is top notch. Much better than Hereditary in that regard, and I thought Hereditary looked great.

>director starts a YouTube channel
>he appears always clad in a black cape with stupid Pan horns on his head
>starts talking about how his works are part of some grander design to bring about the apocalypse, and upon the release of his sixth movie life as we know it will end
>s.oy zoomers and millennials will take to reddit in droves praising the pure ELEVATED genius of it, never realizing he stole the schtick from Insane Clown Posse

>but it’s my favorite horror film
>I loved Hereditary

Attached: brain.jpg (224x225, 10K)

Alright, cool. I will try to catch it in theaters. Hopefully it will at least be enjoyable and i can suspend my disbelief and the script won't bother me that much.

If you can suspend your disbelief about the script you can probably get more out of it. Beyond the nonsense of the script following the first cult ritual, I was really offput by the film not fully committing to a supernatural element. The film hints at one repeatedly and there's even overt "love potion" runic sorcery with a cake baked with women pubes in it and I think that made the ending really deflated for me. Especially since it's structured similar to the end of The Witch and Hereditary where the character embraces the cult because there's a big demon involved. In this, Florence just joins up with the cult at the end because she sees her boyfriend fucking the cult girl and he's been an ass to her for most of the film ..

Yes the pubes and menstrual blood they put into the drinks was an interesting part of the script but never really developed. I was also lost in the motivations of the main character at the end. Just seemed like he did already and better in Hereditary.

There's a bunch of stuff that's interesting but never really developed. the pube / blood magic, the carving magic runes on rocks, the concept of cyclical existence, why they kept the guy alive in the chicken coup, what the oracle was doing or why they even existed, the "Black One" and Harga (probably the biggest undeveloped element that seems like it has significance), what was going on with the bizarre reality-warping of the drugs, Pelle x Dani and Pelle's ultimate intentions with her, the other outsiders besides the two British folks, what happened to the former Midsommar Queens, the magic ancestor tree, etc. There's a lot that's not explained to the detriment of the story. It felt like a bunch got thrown at the wall and Aster never really found what sticked.

There's also some super obvious ADR that stuck out like a sore thumb. No less than three instances of it that I noticed.

From the trailer I got the impression that it's the Wicker Man, but much worse.

Ofc it isn’t it’s fucking A24

Did they keep the white bars in?

No.

Anti nordic propaganda. Fuck pedowood and fuck amerimutts.

How true is the movie to Swedish culture?

How did you get access to it before the release?

nords are cucked, they deserve every ounce of hate

Yikes
Yea Forums has gone full Reddit

>this thread
You incels are acting exactly like the niggers over the strange thing about the Johnsons(REE DIS WHITE BOI MADE A MOVIE ABOUT USSS?) how's it feel to have the IQ of a nigger?

This doesn't work, Moyshe.

Attached: l-45972-you-have-no-power-here.jpg (700x420, 30K)