youtube.com/watch?v=-2WFM5ebM5o

Attached: IMG_5842.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oir0Q9DnOXo
youtu.be/As0aspQaBgM?t=1272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His hair definitely isn't.

How many subscribers do you have :)

He comes off as sincere and as a phony little prick at the same time.

What role will Bootsy have in the movie?

>writing an autobiography called "Movie Making Nerd"
>only made one movie
>started on it before he even had a Youtube channel

This is weird desu

Because he fucking hates video games but knows it's the main reason why his channel is successful

James counts every video he's ever made as a movie, even the stupid shit he made as a kid.

Why isnt ryan doing this video? did he finally get overthrown?

He is too pure for this world.

I thought he would've had a lot more since he's been doing this since the beginning of Youtube, and still has a very active fanbase.

Been watching since 2006

I guess he grew up in a time when everything filmed with a camera was called a "movie" and the word "video" didn't have the meaning it does now.

He just barely finished the script?? With how 'busy' he acts like he is all the time with no time for videos anymore I figured he'd been filming the movie and was nearing completion. What the hell does he do all the time.

A man of pure heart , glorious

Attached: 1551198315626.gif (800x800, 681K)

what a good guy

He's just lazy, he constantly uses his kids as a crutch for not doing any work

What about a woman of pure fart?

The reality is that Zoomers simply aren't interested in his content. Gen-Xers and milennials are already subscribed

>What the hell does he do all the time.
Probably raising his child

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

my aunts friend went to school with him. showed her a video and said James was always the weird kid in the back of the class room?
>autist?

Shouldn't they be old enough to be attending school by now, unless he's homeschooling them

Yeah he has to since his wife is busy a lot

Did he get a hair transplant?

Attached: 1464287673068.jpg (1331x1033, 163K)

Only children care about hairlines

Attached: Bruce Willis.jpg (689x1024, 64K)

>Shut the fuck up and get back to work, we're reviewing the Garfield movie next

Attached: justin silverman.jpg (1536x2048, 533K)

>horrible balding
>has ugly SJW wife who makes him wear a chastity cage
>has retarded kids
>threw some of his old friends under the bus over money
>has shit taste in movies and music
>shitty tribal tattoo on his arm
>lazy as shit, doesn't write or record any bits for AVGN anymore
>shitty director despite being obsessed with movies all his life
>obsessed with feces, probably his fetish
>would rather watch old Dracula movies or play old NES games than try anything new

am i missing anything here bros

James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1521536770551.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

explain? i dont think ive ever seen his wife? has she been in videos?

I knew James in high school. He was much different back then than the mild mannered, geeky film buff he is today. Actually, he was sort of “famous” around the school in a way. You see, every day James would show up to class dressed in this faded black leather jacket that he said he'd gotten from his uncle as a birthday present... it was weird because the jacket was way too small on him and would constantly rise up over his hairy stomach whenever he raised his hand or something (he was quite chubby back then too, and it grossed out all the girls whenever his hairy stomach would poke out like that). Along with the jacket, he wore a pair of black sunglasses and constantly danced while he walked – just this little subtle arm movement, as well as bopping from side to side, as though he could hear some song the rest of us couldn't. He referred to himself as “Bojangles”, insisting that it was his nickname (though he was the only one who ever used it), and he'd get super angry and hold his breath until his face turned red if you called him “James”... once he even made himself pass out in class holding his breath when a substitute teacher kept calling him “James”, and he was taken away in an ambulance. Now I'm not sure when he outgrew his “Bojangles” phase and got into film and became the AVGN, because he disappeared from school around 11th grade.... It's honestly very strange to see him today as his Angry Video Game Nerd character.... he's changed so much since high school it seems.

I hate them all, angry nerd, nostalgia critic, red letter media, I hate their hypocritical bitching about movies yet they only ever release trash under the guise of SCHLOCK

He's a cuck, not even meming

wasnt that mike?

you think they bully james while mike and Justin fuck?

Attached: avgn stress.jpg (1872x2332, 723K)

>Is James back?
I'd say 2019 is when James finally came back for good. The fatties seem like they really have helped. Whatever Mike and Ryan were doing with James was clearly not working. So thank you Fattie #1, Fattie #2 and Fattie #3. Fingers crossed that the movie goes better than the AVGN movie did, and everyone learned their lessons from the first time around.

Attached: hecute.jpg (2848x2136, 2.74M)

And baldies

Why do women love James so much?

Attached: 000.png (600x450, 480K)

He remembered.

>no girl has ever played with her hair while talking to you

Attached: 1501962682844.gif (494x557, 4K)

Yeah. His branding is too weak for Zoomers.
He'd need more forced quips, contemporary game coverage, psychic assimilation into social media, and a sense of "cool" to compete with the modern titans.

me in the back one the left

ABOUT FUCKING TIME JAMES
WE WAITED 5 DAYSSSS

>tfw didn't settle with dark skinned girl from hs

Her hair had a wonderful smell

This would have epic copypasta-material if it checked out at all, which it doesn't. Everyone has seen the Cinemassacre 200 documentary and have seen footage of James as a skinny-ass young man obsessed with film in high school.

Attached: columbine.jpg (840x630, 65K)

He's a special needs kid, so he doesn't know how to emote or anything and just emulates emotion.

Because he's actually a chad and Yea Forumsincels seeth constantly over it

I cant believe James raped mike matei!

Attached: screencapture-wetjunk-blogspot-2016-06-are-rape-jokes-ok-html-2019-06-19-11_02_34.png (1248x2034, 511K)

AVGN Movie 2014. No review. I refuse.

Attached: James_avgn.jpg (983x714, 242K)

It was a different time...

youtube.com/watch?v=oir0Q9DnOXo

Attached: 1522032993767.png (800x778, 328K)

>rental reviews are a ton of fun
What the fuck james

Get a grip zoomer

>delivers quality content for 13 years
>was once in the top 10 subscribed
>only has three million subs

Meanwhile, obnoxious faggots who do nothing but clickbait and no cuts last longer than three seconds have ten times more. It's not fair.

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 5K)

I hope he got to have fun with that rack
he works so hard, he deserves it

>Literal make up channels have 10x more subscribers
Really says a lot doesnt it

You wish. His wife was probably seething behind the camera. She locked his chastity for 2 more weeks

sadly this

Review Honey I Shrunk the Kids

stop motion scorpion attack
and tell Kieran to do the white power symbol again

youtu.be/As0aspQaBgM?t=1272
>21:12

Attached: 1560868694439.jpg (639x612, 42K)

redlettermedia doesn't even have 1 million subs and they are shilled by celebs

How much money do you think he makes with 3M subscribers?

>mike: What would it take for you to sky dive?
>alcohol

Attached: 1489269375607.gif (470x342, 3.81M)

IDK user maybe spend time with his family or editing his channel videos or filming his channel videos or writing his channel videos or collaborating with other people on videos. Either way, at least we know you have finished, like, 1000 movie scripts by now and writing a screenplay never takes a long time even for non busy people right?

Serious quetion: Why is this board so obsessed with his hair? Guy is almost 40, so him balding is perfectly normal. It's gonna happen to half of us too.

a hundred

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-153044_Dolphin.jpg (547x514, 96K)

Merch sales dried up. Nobody buys physical copies anymore. And he doesn't have a big partner like Gametrailers anymore. I'm guessing he's making around 100k-300k

t.baldie

>Review Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Why would they do that? That's probably a movie James has seen and liked. They only review shit he's never seen now.

>if you fail to understand how people are obsessed with some guy balding, you must be bald yourself

How exactly does this logic work?

cope

So when's the fucking book coming out?
I want it

Was 2007 that different?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: oh no no no no.jpg (694x702, 43K)

Why does James keep making documentaries about himself and his work? His self obsession is peculiar.

In this autobiography will we finally learn why Mike fucked Bootsy over?

James look just like my brother in this.

I hope based Ryan is in the new film. Just saying!

He's gonna take you back to the past...

TO TELL YOU BOUT HIS SPECIAL ED CLASS

>The Superman 64 episode was 11 years ago
>The actual N64 game wasn't even a full 9 years old when the review was made

Attached: 1542825028780.jpg (233x198, 7K)

Attached: 1559819140007.webm (640x480, 2.62M)

He's basically all but confirmed in a recent interview last month that the Screenwave guys do all the scripts and editing for him now. I assumed it was because he was working on filming his next movie, but apparently he hasn't even begun.

the one with the guy in the suit is hilarious

He's made more films than any other man on earth.

>this will never be you

Attached: IMG_20190610_083440.jpg (371x344, 44K)

Same, feel old desu.

how can he choose?

do you have the one where the walls close in on the guy?

all those butts farting Beethoveen's 5th Symphony and this guy is the conductor, right?

or why James didnt pay bootsy for board james dvd is a better question

No! The Mafuba has been unleashed??! A man's peril!

if you look at his old pics from over ten years ago you'll notice he's had thin shitty hair and diffuse thinning since he was like 20. it must be the italian genes. my guess is he has kept it as long as he has through fin.

if hair was important it would not grow around your asshole

It's completely fair. He could have easily followed trends a bit and had 20+ million. Instead he takes long breaks on the main content and allows charisma void fat people upload videos without him in them.

>AVGN has been on YouTube longer
>Crowder still has more subs

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: crowder subs 2.png (1575x429, 59K)

You forgot women.

James didn't need to appeal to a bunch of pathetic /pol/tard incels to accrue subscribers

Maybe not but we like him anyway.

>The time between Jekyll and Hyde game being released, and the AVGN episode being made is shorter than the time since the episode being made and now

Attached: 1543824662089.jpg (500x667, 52K)

Literally who?

You post this in every one of these threads. I know it's you tranny. You'll never be a woman.