Wagie wagie

wagie wagie...

Attached: wage cage.jpg (750x975, 217K)

GET IN CAGIE

How is this different from the protective cabin of a bulldozer or a crane? It's just to protect them from falling shit.

fuck off bezos

boss needs money don't be lazy

they’re trapped in...

TELL ME ABOUT WAGE, WHY DOES HE RAGE IN THE CAGE?
...LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED EMPLOYEE!

the codelock is outside the cage

>get to sit down
>get mechanical arms
>have a cage so guarenteed personal space
>have the whir or machinery as white noise
>can say hello to the other wagies

Where do I sign up?

yes goyim it's for your protection

BEZOSED

I used to work in a warehouse and we actually had these cages all over the place. We didn't have nearly enough offices in the place so HR had to work in an open wage cage the whole time, sometimes when we'd get bored we would walk over and throw stuff through the chain link fence. They were normies though, fuck em

Just sign this contract wagie... no don’t read the fine print it doesn’t say anything about your soul..

You're a fucking normie if you worked in your life

That's just a lock to get in like a key to any vehicle. They can get out at any moment.

cringe

Sure. Any time their boss allows them to

fuck off normie, you'll never understand what it's like to be a pure user, you'll never be like me or anybody else here. Shouldn't you be working? Mr noseberg doesn't like it when you're slacking

Have sex

heh... that so, bezos?

Attached: DF3E564B-EEB8-465E-8211-304FBDAE0E58.png (700x673, 108K)

I'm always the weird guy at whatever job I work though, literally always a few weeks after I start a new job I start hearing the whispers of "what's wrong with user" or "why is user eating lunch alone in his car"

CAPITALISM WORKS YOU ARE JUST MAD BCUS UR POOR OR NEET, NOW EXCUSE ME I GOTTA GO BACK BEING PRODUCTIVE

Attached: 1522395349285.jpg (785x731, 101K)

It's "normalfag", you fucking normalfag.

why does Yea Forums love these threads so much? They always get so many replies even though they're quickly deleted by the unpaid workers of Yea Forums