Why aren't you watching bollywood?

why aren't you watching bollywood?

Attached: 1550579909348.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wDSx07Kd_Hs?t=151
youtube.com/watch?v=N5ozirOtUYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because their films are ridiculous.

their inferiority complex with the west is very embarrassing

That's kinda the point to watching them.

They make movies for themselves though. If you've seen most of the shit Hollywood churns out it's nothing to be envious of.
Bollywood is very hit or miss, I've seen some of the worst movies of my life from Bollywood but also some of the very best and most memorable ones too. There's like no in between. It's weird

I’m far more attractive than all of them.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Because indians are very ugly and aesthetically unpleasant to my eye.

I have better things to do with my time and I'm saying that as a man who's posting on Yea Forums at 2:51 am with work tomorrow.

Poop people.

holy... nooo
actually don't want to imagine that
you can already smell a non sweating small family of tourist Indians from pretty far away
let alone a whole pack of shirtless oily sweaty males

>eat curry for three days straight
>start to stink like an indian

pajet.

Pretty sure webm related is Tollywood though.

>Bollywood is very hit or miss, I've seen some of the worst movies of my life from Bollywood but also some of the very best and most memorable ones too. There's like no in between. It's weird
Got any recommendations for good Bollywood films? I remembered seeing a few historical films, Padmaavat and Jodhaa Akbar in particular, when I Indian History at university.

*when I took Indian History at university

i have a problem with the lack of diversity.

Recommend me some bollywood kino

Attached: 1560867664869.webm (352x640, 2.79M)

because i’m a big pewdiepie fan

>ywn be a chadjeet
youtu.be/wDSx07Kd_Hs?t=151
youtube.com/watch?v=N5ozirOtUYI

They are equal to japanese in bad acting

I liked Gangs of Wasseypur, 3 Idiots, Jab We Met (Maybe I can't remember very much of that one)

Thanks bro. The professor in my History class was Indian herself (born in New Jersey, but all her family was originally from India) so she did what she can to try and introduce the class to Indian culture, including its cinema.

Personally, I liked Jodhaa Akbar, and (to an extent) Padmaavat. Even though the latter film, for its massive budget, had the CGI of a PS2 game. Cinematography and soundtrack for both movies I really liked