It's over for, avatar!

It's over for, avatar!

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-174245~2.png (1080x1329, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_RLYSaPvak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(2009_film)#Extended_theatrical_re-release
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: gross.jpg (1077x1141, 597K)

Well that's pathetic. Pathetic and not adjusted for inflation so still losing

If it’s just more feminist shit nobody will bother anyway

Avatar did the same thing and adjusted for inflation avatar isn't no 1 either

Haha they didn’t earn their spot organically, pathetic

Adjusted for inflation Endgame isn't in the top 5

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo JIMMY JIM SAVE ME!!!!!

Btfo lmao

>caring about the top 5
Oof, kys avatarfag

Attached: asterisk-512[1].png (512x512, 5K)

This is hilariously craven but I don't really care because knocking Avatar out of #1 is a good thing.

Why are you samefagging? You got destroyed here

Avatar also got a re-release with added footage.
This is no different.

Not the same thing, Avatar had already earned the #1 spot before they re-released, Endgame is re-releasing specifically because they have the capeshit inferiority complex and need the top spot.

Shut up

Attached: 1530711034591_1556149329054_1556149657853.png (753x960, 87K)

It would already be past Avatar anyway if that movie didn't count money from it's re-release so it's a moot point

Not the same thing.

>actually defending the equivalent of DLC for movies so your onions film can make disney stockholders the richest people in america

When movies start being released in pieces because the EG re-release made 500 million dollars, remember this

Laughing at all the Cameroncucks and Marvelmoms in this thread.

Attached: gone with the wind 1939.jpg (1337x2001, 488K)

we need a capeshit board so these retards get the fuck out of Yea Forums

BASED MCU

Attached: 1526261125775.jpg (873x872, 111K)

Endgame would have already beat Avatar, if Avatar didn't get a re-release. Therefore, Endgame earned the spot "organically".

Oh shit

Attached: 1506369151037.jpg (451x432, 24K)

CRYYYYY MOOOOARRRRR
FAGGGOOOOTTTTTTT

Attached: 1555982719342.jpg (1080x937, 123K)

There will be even more "new" footage for the Blu Ray release.
youtube.com/watch?v=i_RLYSaPvak

Attached: 1485293932039.gif (400x232, 1.6M)

>DLC for movies
Hahahaha holy shit what new lows will MCUcks stoop to next

Yes goyim go watch a 3 hour movie again with no extra footage just to see a post credits scene

Nope, Endgame was the end of a massive series of movies that gradually built up its autistic fan base. Normal people didn’t even go to see it. Avatar on the other hand attracted people of all demographics. That’s an organic #1, a franchise movie will never be a true earned #1.

>Avatar will be 2nd in gross and adjusted gross
>Endgame will be 1st in gross
Avatar is Thanos because Endgame will make him suffer twice as much

>pay another $20 for the real ending

Not a bad idea

>NOOOOO ENDGAME WAS DISHONEST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
COPE, AVATARD.
IT’S OVER FOR BLUE POCAHONTAS

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

BASED AND LARSGANG

Attached: 1555982316620.jpg (1072x1200, 525K)

>the zoomie is so young he sees everything in video game terms
Fucking yikes.

You, are, probably, right.

>$20
What the fuck. Are movie tickets really that expensive in the U.S.?

At least this is a great film

So fucking what you brainlet? Avatsrs current box office numbers include the re-release.

Doesn’t matter because Big Jim will re-release Avatar before Avatar 2 and jump ahead of Endgame AGAIN lol, he’ll probably do the same with Titanic just for laughs. Long live the king.

Attached: 14173611-1BE1-42C0-81ED-212FB65FED07.jpg (672x1061, 264K)

>MUHH ORGANIC
>MUHH ONIONS
>MUHH GLUTEN FREE
KYS HIPPIE KEK

Attached: 1560306195560.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>45 millions in a rerelease so close to the original run and with Toy Story in theaters
Not happening, Feige has embarrassed himself only to lose AGAIN. Poor bald SJW kike I hope he doesn't kill himself

>disney are so desperate to have number one they re-release the same film with “ADDED FOOTAGE” failing to mention that “ADDED FOOTAGE” is a shitty end credits scene
MEGA COPE

Different time nigger. How long was this film in theaters again? And how many movies did it have to compete with?

>a poor person crying
Kill yourself Hillary supporter

imagine it still doesn't beat avatar, and then avatar re-releases again for avatar 2

>newfag embarrassing himelf as always

Learn to keep quiet retard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-13-00-31.png (720x1280, 180K)

>movie has DLCs now
Well it's seems appropiate for Endgame which is basically Yea Forumseddit: the motion picture. It only has half a billion to go if they want to pass Avatar adjusted gross, good luck

All this cope. Kek

>phoneposting
damn bro that's kinda cringe

Avatar's rerelease only made 32 million. It's not a given that Endgame passes it. Feige will embarrass himself again.

HOORAY KABEKEENO NUMBUR WUN!

VENJERZ NUMBUR WUN!

BIG DIZNEE CORP NUMBUR WUN!

BIG MUNEEZ! YAY!

Attached: A4715BCF-68F4-4D28-8550-8547BBC0FB2E.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

>Feige said it won't be an extended cut, but rather "If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there'll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises."

this is what i hate
these fucking jews don't even make an effort

they did the same thing for the first avengers

Look on the bright side, at least they're not just sticking two minutes of Far From Home into the credits

>It's just a Post-Credit Scene that introduces X-Men to MCU

Just watch it on YT and let Avatar win pls.

Lmao whats it like being btfo twice in a row?

Imagine being this retarded. Fucking kek

>Avatar's rerelease only made 32 million
Endgame will make even less

Attached: endcope.png (862x360, 135K)

>New footage
That's just fucking pathetic.

Why do you keep samefagging? You got BTFO here btw

Attached: 1557039281252.png (1908x919, 374K)

COPE

DLC for movies. Thanks, Disney!

>Endgame still lost to Avatar
Yeah, you keep COPING there bucko

>moving the goalposts
'but when my billion dollar soulless studio does it it's ok!!!'

Meanwhile Jim is relaxing with a brandy at the bottom of the Marianas Trench

>capeshit will finally die due to a huge cunt
based as fuck

>Endgame will be the first movie to have DLCs
How have you not killed yourselves at this point, capecopers? Honest question

>post yfw Avatar gets rereleased with an exclusive trailer for Avatar 2 after the credits

Attached: 140923-james-cameron-cover-arp-1215p_2bd4b7916e3fdd582f832caf237fe521.jpg (900x680, 64K)

Based trips

I can't imagine Disney throwing that shit in this 'extended cut' if any of this is real.

I get it's time for Marvel to wind down but god damn really, would they throw the entire MCU under the bus to keep an unattractive aging woman active in the series?

Why would i kill myself when my beloved multi billion franchise is as successful as ever and buried DC in a shallow grave? Kek, you retard. Damn good time to be a marvelfag

That's not how commas work.

based
dckeks seething

>retard still at it

Want to try again?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-13-22-16.png (720x1280, 192K)

>returning to theaters
>it's still in theaters
lol

>Kill yourself Hillary supporter
Nigger why are you calling me a Hillary supporter when my last post clearly implied that I'm not American. You really are retarded.

you don't know that, could very well be

>DLC for movies
Can't wait for the "Loot Boxes" to hit movies, spend $15 for a chance to see the true ending.

Does anyone even give a shit about Avatar anymore? I feel like Avatar 2 isn't gonna make even close to Avatar numbers, I'd be surprised if it broke 500 mil

and that was worldwide
I don't think Endgame is rereleasing overseas

>DC
The Dark Knight is still universally considered the best superhero ever made though. They never put DLCs in their movies either as far as I know

>”Re-releasing” while your movie is still in theaters to make it seem like you won on your original run
Pathetic lol

Avatar 2 will change the game, just like Avatar did.

It was re-released several times not because it was trying to prove something monetarily, but because it's a good movie. Can you say the same, shill?

>still phoneposting
>still samefagging
>still so new that doesn't realize I know he's samefagging with his phone while phoneposting
>Endgame still below Avatar as it always will be
Damn you must feel pretty stupid now huh?

>r-remember are last good film in 2008?? Huuh??

Fucking embarrassing. DC is dead Raj

>all this denial for embarrassing yourself as a newfag

Glad you stopped trying, you woulda lost it if I made you look stupid again

How is it a re-release when its still in theaters and has been out for less than 2 months? Also it's not even and extended version, it just has post-credits crap that should've been there in the first place. Fucking Jews I swear.

>Remember how Nolan's 3 movies are vastly superior to the MCU?
Yes I do remember, it's a very good series of films

If they had nude scene dlc I would... Pirate it.

>DC is dead
But Aquaman made half a billion more than Thor Ragnarok not even a year ago, you can't be so new. We made you eat a bluray, don't you remember?

How would I forget, it's still the best superhero movie ever made and the MCU has never come close to it. I mean do you know the MCU has never won a single oscar except for their nigger movie?? Infinity War lost the visual effects one, how garbage can a franchise be?

>the dark meme rises
>good
Kek

Attached: 95vl8r4f99l01.gif (480x200, 1.63M)

>still better than Infinity War and Endgame
Makes you think doesn't it

You are all retards holy shit. Neither Avatar nor Endgame are the most successful movies in history.

Unadjusted box office is fucking worthless and Hollywood is dying for years.

Attached: hollywood revenue.png (529x558, 34K)

The last 3 DCucks. Remnants of a long thought to be extinct breed. I thought your entire lot died out when shazam Flopped like a dead tuna on a fishing boat?

>before Avatar 2
That means never? Where is Jim now? Is he even on this planet or on Jovian moon Europa exploring its oceans?

man in hindsight this nigress has gotten roles in some the biggest movies for over a decade now. Shes not even that great of an actress or even that pretty but shes a black female in a time of such sjwing and is a good enough actress and mixed enough to still be pretty so its like a quadruple threat. I think its downhill for her now though, she had a good run.

>do you know the mcu has never won a single oscar except for that one movie where it won an oscar?

>gets sequel
>ant-man 2 doesn't

cringe that you guys care about this

Hollywood isn't dying per se, it's that the theaters are no longer necessarily the best way to watch movies. A lot of these movies were released at a time when theaters were the absolute best way to see a movie and in some cases the only way.
People nowadays consume more media than ever before, but it's a lot more spread out.

>downhill for her now
>5 more billion dollar avatar films
>another guardians of the galaxy
>work for the next decade

>downhill

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

No one died friend, Shazam made 4 times its budget and Aquaman made 400 million more than Thor Ragnarok. That Joker movie seems like other DC movie that will be better than the MCU as a whole just like any of the Nolan movies. Can't wait!

Based. Larsgang where u at boyeeeeeee

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 6K)

There is absolutely no chance the next 20 Avatar films are going to break a billion a piece. I can see Avatar 2 doing decently well but then it drops like a rock

>the only movie that won oscars is coincidentally the SJW propaganda one
Hahah oh man. Even I was surprised that Infinity War didn't get anything, then again it was a really bad movie but with Disney owning ABC which owns the oscars, who knows right

This is the official COPE thread¿?

This post is motherfucking cringe to the max

>noving goalposts

Back to the discussion. So are you 3 in hiding or what? Whats the plan on reviving the cult of DCucks?

>it only took 10 years of building a franchise and fanbase, plus the most extensive and successful marketing machine the world has ever known, and an extra special extra screening, to beat James Cmaeron's blue cat film

>never won a single oscar except for that one time
>never won a single
>never
>except
I dont care enough to debate the merits of the win. Im calling you out on being an idiot

Wait until Joaquin Phoenix wins more oscars than the MCU combined and have a laugh at you people, same as always

>shazam damage control coping is still a thing

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I dont care enough to debate the merits of the win
You better not, welfare oscars don't count. Didn't count for Moonlight, didn't count for you. You know how it goes

every thread on Yea Forums is cope because they are usually wrong about everything

Thanos didn't come back in Infinity War to win the first time, pathetic

How much new footage? We talking 30 minutes or 30 seconds?

>cold hard numbers are coping now
Wow no wonder you people can't beat Avatar

>ignoring the blatant obvious nonsense he posted
Dance around it all you want, but youre a complete retard for posting that. Next time, refrain from exaggeration. That way you dont have to backpedal around coming off like an idiot.

the most funny part is that Superman and Batman couldn't do even that lmao

>incel rage the movie
>getting anything but being shunned by higher ups for pc points
Think again

>movie DLC

The MCU has never won a legitimate oscar, why is this fact so triggering to you?

What triggered me is what I orginally called you out on. Your retarded wordplay. You playing dumb now is you trying and failing to save face im afraid.

This post is so pathetic, it's sad really.
I don't like MCU, but at least disneydrones know exactly what they movies are and not in denial like dcucks.

Who would really pay to see an Avatar re-release. I'd just stream it or watch the DVD/Blu Ray again. Not like I haven't see it dozens of times. End Game on the the other hand has no legal way to watch it aside from in theaters.

>even that pretty
Get a load of this guy

Attached: ZoeSaldana.jpg (1280x872, 40K)

Rerelease allows it to open back up in China.

i want a scene where thor tries to pin thanos down with mjolnir and then thanos just picks it up and throws it away

that would stir so much shit in the fangays minds

>Endgame has slaughtered the summer season so badly
>that they gotta do a rerelease to help bolster sales
Any ballparks on how much this will boost it? Couple hundred million worldwide? Because if they give people a taste with what's to come with the start of the 2nd saga. Then they'll want to go and see it again

but seriously how will they cope?
mass suicides?

Attached: forbes.jpg (680x693, 88K)

>Couple hundred million worldwide?
10 to 20 million tops, and if the rerelease is only domestic as it looks like cut that in half

>Have sex the thread

So they’re re-releasing this franchise shit to beat a decade-old original production that STILL made more money on its initial release?

Got it.

Why yes, of course, I do watch superhero movies, or as you call it, capekino. Why do you ask ?

Attached: 2ac[1].jpg (1068x601, 137K)

Holy fuck they embarrassed themselves for nothing. The humilliated their entire franchise reducing it to a state below videogames only to LOSE again. This isn't going to end well for our beloved capecopers I'm afraid

Let me know when he’s actually right about something

Are Avenger actors even allowed to see the film before its release?

Abatap fags need to have sex

>Disney this desperate for the #1 spot
cringe

It's literally just post credit scenes, do you want to sit through 3 hours for that?

What you all retards are glassing over is that this is the start of a new shitty trend that will oversaturate cinemas with even more capeshit. In 3 year tops, Disney will cut out half of their films only to rerun their full version in theaters at a later date. Literally DLC in movies.

>Literally DLC in movies
Marvel movies are basically videogames already, it's only natural. Soon they'll start selling lootboxes, with alternate endings and deleted scenes and shit like that, feel free to screencap this post for future appreciation

It isn't a re-release, Endgame is still in theatres.
How can you re release something that never stopped being in theatres yet dummies.

OH NO NO NO NO

fuck yes
#whateverittakes

Attached: download (1).png (204x247, 6K)

What was Avatar's gross before the rerelease? If Endgame beat the pre-rerelease gross what's the difference?

>movie dlc
AHAHA HOLY SHIT. IT'S PROBABLY JUST GONNA BE SPIDERMAN FOOTAGE

Attached: 1538522051686.png (877x797, 862K)

The difference is that Avatar won the top spot without a rerelease. Endgame has to rerelease just to win. Big difference.

>”new footage”
>obvious Captain Marvel was cut down from first release

Hmmmmmm......
Regardless, if theres more captain cunt scenes then it sure as hell won’t beat avatar

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

>endgame's first theatrical run beats avatar's first theatrical run
>endgame's first theatrical run + rerelease beats avatar's first theatrical run + rerelease

Seems cut and dry to me.

Real question is who earned more before re-releases?

Do you think people who already saw this will really go see it again?

Well, shit my question was answered before i asked it

That’s not an organic win.

Oh yeah

Avatar won the top spot without a rerelease, Endgame needs a rerelease to POSSIBLY win, they probably won’t do it.

>ITT SEETHING Cameronbabies now that the number one spot is guaranteed for based mahvel

Attached: 1559530304949.png (375x439, 215K)

Faggot

Have sex

You know what will be really sweet?
The moment when Avatar 2 releases, and nobody gives two shits about it. The seethe will be endless

Attached: 69.png (512x512, 341K)

They're gonna release this as an excuse to surpass Avatar. They'll end buying most of the tickets themselves. No way they'll risk it not surpassing Avatar with a second run.

Go back

Only the Soja drinkers

If avatar re released with DLC content it would have doubled it's amount grossed

>rerelease just to beat Avatar

Gas Disney.

I've been here longer than you, and if you still idolize that hack fraud Cameron then you deserve the rope

Attached: 1559607566689.webm (854x480, 604K)

>organically
I cringed so fucking hard.

MOUSEY IFFY UH
FEELIN PRETTY SHILLY UH

GRAB A JACKET UH
FINNA WATCH SOME CAPESHIT UH

Not a rerelease if it’s still in theaters

>I've been here longer than you
no one actually says that because it's fucking pathetic

>By the end of its first theatrical release Avatar had grossed $749,766,139 in the U.S. and Canada, and $1,999,298,189 in other territories, for a worldwide total of $2,749,064,328

>Endgame current Box office $2.743 billion

>Feige confirmed Endgame will be re-released on June 28

It hasn't reached Avatar's pre-re-release gross yet but It has 9 days to do so. There's only a 5.6 million gap. It'll be close.

Avatar already had a "DLC re-release" you dipshit. It made 33 million extra.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(2009_film)#Extended_theatrical_re-release

Attached: E73MjLB.jpg (720x600, 43K)

imagine celebrating a giant mega corporation making more money than another giant mega corporation. im not even a commie but damn.

Attached: 1560824121135.jpg (240x200, 11K)

I find it kind of sad that people think it's a big deal that Endgame might pass Avatar. Endgame is the culmination of ten years worth of films and it's still struggling to pass a stand alone movie. That's what makes Avatar better than Endgame. Endgame requires ten years of setup to get within reach of a movie that just came out by itself with no established universe.

Just wait til the end credits are on youtube or pornhub lmao don't waste your money on this garbage

>i'm not even a commie
better start being one

I fucking hate Disney. I really wanted Endgame to fail.

Attached: 1558204696427.gif (300x216, 992K)

please no

Methinks James Cameron movie was succesful because 3d was a meme technology back then but now nobody cares about 3d

Actually 5.6 million is wrong, it's currently only a 5 million gap according to Box Office Mojo.

>Endgame $2,744,012,261 so far
>Avatar $2,749,064,328 initial release

Based retard

>Actually 5.6 million is wrong, it's currently only a 5 million
whoa buddy cool it with the antisemitism

kek

Attached: 1539381922920.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Literally DLC in films. Welp, this art form had a good run.

C O P E
O
P
E

>Avatar earns its top spot without a re-release, re-releases without any motivation other than to celebrate the success of the original run, and does so months later
>Endgame “re-releases” while it is still in theaters out of sheer desperation for a chance at #1
Embarrassing

>unadjusted

Attached: prepare.png (465x501, 127K)

>sci fi shit making up most of the top 10 movies

Boring, and don't tell me fast 7 doesnt count because its straying far from reality

hahahaha hows life going my blue boi

Chinks love CGI.

>tfw my local cinema was showing this in the big main theater around the same time as Captain Marvel
And it's not even a small art-house theater or anything, it's basically the most well known cinema in my country.

I doubt shit like Avengers: Endgoym will still be shown in 2099, 80 fucking years after release.

Thank you for real numbers user. Im interested in this stuff, I don't care who wins, either way it's disney. It's just very interesting to look at social trends and the numbers. I never expected Endgame to do this much better than IW, I figured marvels audience was about 2b dollars, I think Endgame could possibly close that 5 million gap in 9 days, which is amazing to me in this busy summer.

I can’t wait to join the millions of other redditers when it passes avatar so we can keep saying how superhero movies are there most successful of all time. In b4 muh inflation plebs lmao

I saw Avatar twice cause the 3d was fucking awesome and it was fun going with a different set of friends the second time. Also there was no piracy back then like there is now. I already watched the Endgame cam like 3 times and I've watched a bunch of audience reaction videos on youtube (I like hearing the 3rd worlders go ham when cap 1v1s thanos.)