"Leave Dunkirk to me"

"Leave Dunkirk to me"

Attached: 67984AC8-18E2-45B5-977F-19E07A95C172.jpg (669x446, 46K)

>dies

Leave shooting stray pets to me

>don't worry Poland I got your back
>don't worry France I got your back
At first I thought Brits were assholes but then I realized WW2 was just banter

Bros, why did Hitler call off the attack on Dunkirk so early? He could have wiped out all those Anglo rats in one day, the war would be over, and Israel would never exist.

Attached: IMG_7184.jpg (579x530, 26K)

shout out to this true hero

HELP HELP
THE RETARD HAS FALLEN

Attached: HELP.png (522x532, 219K)

>I'll be useful
>Isn't useful at all
Bravo nolan.

>"we need a european character of vague nationality to play a character from the past"
say no more

Because german lines were already over extended and facing solid resistance from the French.
They decided to bomb the shit out of the beaches instead but a lot of the bombs just burried themselves in the sand.

This guy looks like he's allergic to peanuts and just swallowed a fistful of them.

Because you are a brainlet.

Reported for spoilers

I'm pretty sure France was in command, and it was their choice to leave the Ardennes open after they were advised not to. And it was their choice not to intervene when tanks were spotted there.

Attached: 1552973129827.jpg (349x472, 31K)

France didn't want war, Britain did.

d i l a t e

>France didn't want war.
Kek. And to think they wanted to break up Germany. What's the point of a treaty if you pussy out and not enforce it.

Who hurt you, incel?

i kek'd

Underrated /rbmk/ bro

Hitler was a dumb faggot that was assured by a fat drug addict his airforce could finish the job. Goering was wrong and hitler was a gullible cuck.

Why wouldn't he shoot the dogs? He wasn't much helpful.

For once, he was useful

Because tanks were in deep shit and the luftwaffe shat the bed.

>He could have wiped out all those Anglo rats in one day
No he couldn't lmao, the advance was delayed because the Germans had massively overextended themselves and needed time to regroup. It wasn't because good old Uncle Adolf was just such a swell guy that he let the Brits escape. Also he couldn't ever defeat the British while the RAF and their navy kept them at bay indefinitely.
>he war would be over, and Israel would never exist.
Are you forgetting about the eastern theatre? And the German declaration of war on the United States? Knocking Britain out of the war would have had little to no effect on their inevitable defeat.

Why do execs let Nolan write? Let him adapt something

Tom Hardys infinite ammo perk got me

Why did he land in the german side of the beach instead of the sea or something?

Ran out of fuel.

Attached: IMG_2018.jpg (318x416, 26K)

>He wasn't much helpful
He was actually quite helpful/useful.

Nolan used his character to show the juxtaposition of a senseless and pointless death of the boy with the senseless and pointless deaths of the soldiers on the other side. To show what stoicism is with the Rylance's son saying to the shellshocked soldier that the boy is alright. To show that in war old men get young men to die for them.
To show that not all "war heroes" are the usual true heroes we all imagine them to be because more people will remember George who didn't even see the war, while all those soldiers bombed/torpedoed on the other side just became a mere statistic.

Also without George, Cillian Murphy would've overtaken the boat and all those boys would never be saved from the oil spill fire.

Very nice reply but that user is talking about Chernobyl

user, Steiner....

Over Reaching this badly on a shit tier reimaged horrible badly made film ,surprised no stronk womiin in rowing boats picking up our Brave boys, and those Desperately EMPTY Beaches what the FUCK !! haha

based mentally ill tranny

What a shit opinion. Keep seething.

his mother died of heroin when he was 12

I met Barry Keogan at the Bethesda E3 conference this year. He was a very friendly lad who likes Fifa.