Is this really normal in America?

Is this really normal in America?

Attached: 1560864584645.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

>the people in said scene are the villains of the show while the protaganists are a Chad white couple

yes

I wish america would have been nuked instead of Japan.

Do u forget the poop fetish Japs have?

Ben Franklin warned them about the Jews. Should've listened.

Isn't this from a British show?

>normal in America?

no, its usually two or more black guys now.

>You're the Worst
>Normal people
The title kind of gives it away, huh?

Jimmy is British but he's living in LA.

Jesus Christ what the hell is wrong with these people. Everyone involved needs to be locked up.

Jews promoting cuckholding? Yes.

Ben Franklin went to swingers parties where he was assuredly cucked himself.

These mentally defective weirdos who don't even fuck their wives can get married but I can't. Absolutely wack.

What show is this?

have sex

way more sane than this shit

Me too, cuckolding has nothing on NTR

I have. And I regret it because it was not within marriage.

Attached: 1547684248266.png (580x548, 293K)

I don't know. To me, it doesn't seem to be putting it in a positive light

Leftists aren't American.

as American as apple pie

Does anyone have a hotwife I can borrow?

Is it okay if she has a penis?

Fuck yeah, just ask her to keep it unwashed for a week.

Why is america so filled with jews?

She is fat

No.

The naive American gentiles allowed them to enter the country in droves throughout the 19th and 20th centuries when they were largely unwelcome in Europe.

FUCKING BASED
NOW THAT'S A HAPPY MARRIAGE!

#TRUMP2020

Attached: v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif (400x300, 267K)

Where did you get this footage from the Joker movie?

Trying way too hard, reddit.

Attached: 167275421988.jpg (956x640, 57K)

Attached: 1509591987676.png (300x142, 27K)

Wtf is that wound on his back?

I know he explains the "pleasure" of being cucked, but I still don't fucking get it. What's the point of being in a relationship if your money is going towards someone who doesn't love you and isn't attracted to you?

You know what's the most shocking in this clip? it's that white cuck is a complete depraved pervert but his white wife is just innocent and doesn't understand this fetish althgough she immediately jumps on those studs. that's how you know this was written and directed by women

Sucks, ever since Casual encounters got taken down by Trump, I haven't been able to find cuckold couples like I used to.

>Europeans have hated Jews since pretty much forever
>A bunch of them move to America
>Germany starts acting up in the 30s
>Every jew that can flee to America does, giving America another burst in jews
>Holocaust happens
>Now jews are sacred and saying anything mean about them or Israel results in a mandatory life sentence in private prison where you work for pennies to make money for jews

Why don't guys like him just turn gay? There's plenty of men who'd be into someone with a body and face like his

It's just like any other sadist/masochist angle to any fetish. The problem with cucks is that they put their base urges over the sanctity of their marriages which fucks over the power dynamic/mutual trust and leads to ruination. It's like being a pedo in that you're willingly ruining something just for your own pleasure. This is what a degenerate is to me

i got hard ngl

The real question is, how the fuck did this kind of man even get a girlfriend in the first place? How did she get a woman to think "yeah I'm going to date this guy".

yes. it's weird if you're not doing this

Attached: cuckshow.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

A pale, slampig hotwife in garters is the best.

Agreed

U S A
S
A

Misty Regan / Sean Michaels

Cuckolding is a weird one, I remember one of my first jobs was working with bricklayer people, and after one week this guy approaches me showing a naked girl on his phone, I just said "yeah, she's hot", he said it was his wife and he was telling me to fuck her. I talked one week with him before that happened, I'm not black, but I was an 7,5/10 while he and th wife were 6/10.

After working a bunch of jobs I noticed that poor man is more into sharing their wives, middle class not so much, and rich people don't have so much of a problem.

We think this fetish is weird because most of us are middle class and we protect our money and our "goods" in any way we can.

whats is called coming from the bull's perspective?

It's You're the Worst. The payoff for this side plot this is great. Show's also pretty good but there's two or three more degenerate events like this.

It's been awhile since I saw this episode but the dude tried to leave her way before this. She stabbed him, he didn't remember it (he thought he had just fell or something), and was so grateful that she nursed him back to health that he did everything he could to make shit work. Cue these scenes. She eventually told him what happened and he immediately divorced her, made sure she didn't get any of the money, and tossed her out on the street.
>Paul: You stabbed me. You cuckolded me. You ruined my life. Better lawyer up, bitch.

Attached: 31-youre-the-worst.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 187K)

in Drumpf's Amerikkka, yes

No, normally the bulls are both black

Well that makes more sense in context but I still don't approve.

She is hot, actually. Look at the waist.

I think it's pretty normal everywhere if you are a total pussy.

*tipps*

liberals aren't leftists

Having personality is literally better than no personality. They've actually entered the game while you sit out

Being a bull?

jews were some of the first europeans in the americas. colombus was a sephardic convert and many of the new world scum was likewise convert or the offspring of them.

AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA

IT'S ALL I EVER THINK ABOUT

based. unironically redpilled

based & redpilled