Why did she go for the computer if the guard was already reaching for it?

Why did she go for the computer if the guard was already reaching for it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

the camera had already shown her home life with her cuck boyfriend and child and humanized her as a character , it was then necessary for her to be killed by gun toting white men.

What part of her boyfriend was cuck worthy?

>What part of her boyfriend was cuck worthy?
When you want to win an argument, you refer to someone as a cuck.

stay at home husband who's wife makes much more than him. Of course he was white.

Was she the one they were going to kill if anyone fucked up their instructions? She probably panicked when she realized it was her life on the line.

I originally thought he finally got to have another woman round after the wife finished maternity leave and she was going to see her which is why he was hesitant to open the door

didn't she try to stop the guy from sending the message?

she panicked but just in general, she would have thought the guy trying to send it would have gotten them all killed and obviously had no idea that these guy's weren't just cold criminals with rigid rules but also psychopaths itching to kill whoever they could, it's meant to be one big fucked up situation that ends the only way a fucked up situation can

What's up with the last part when Mel makes a deal with the nigger? Vogelmann is still alive in the van. But they don't kill him. We see throwing the tear gas out of the van and Mel goes with the gas canister to burn him out but is interrupted by the nigger. Was he shot and bled out? Is it supposed to be skipped on purpose because weird tone or what the fuck?

She was trying to stop him so the gang wouldn't shoot anyone, but any movement triggered them

better question: how did the nigger had half of an email written BEFORE the robbery starts? because theyre all with their hands up once the thiefs are in.

this movie is logistically retarded, when mel fight the faggot nigger that also happens, first shot the nigger is far enough to kill mel, cut, next shot he is close enough to get beat by mel.

he walks a few impossible meters from one cut to the other.

zaher is a way worst director than i gave him credit for.

What movie?

>2 players video game
>only 1 player on screen
This really triggers my autism, how does this shit still happen in the current year

Dragged Across Concrete

how did you miss him getting shot when he threw the smoke out and played the recording, and then starting firing through the port hole where Mel then shot him downwards through the top of his torso

the playstation controls are not even on and the graphics of the game are awful.

two options: dont show the game or call a company to create a decent animation.

for a person who knows marginally about videogames, scenes like that really take you out of the experience.

Checked it again. Literally a one second shot with the blood squib hard to see in the dark, plus he could have still been alive since it was only in the shoulder area. He returns more fire right after, Mel falls down so I assumed he was still a threat. But when they open the door they're not even being careful about him and make sure to double tap him. I'm just being autistic but it was weirdly handled.

>I'm just being autistic
No you're just straight up dumb
He tries to trick Mel and gets shot with a 357 though the port hole and dies
I dont know how you can interpret this in a different way

holy shit this movie was bad

t. Zahler

I thought he was hit above the sternum, and either way Mel fires two more times at him where we don't see if he gets hit, so Mel probably got him, since he's about to jump into the van door when he gets shot

All that for this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1221x493, 1.02M)

What's this hair style called?

Attached: ZahlerVeniceFilmFestival2017.jpg (500x676, 58K)

Actually, he makes 25 grand a month from his patreon