Was it raep?

was it raep?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-01-at-11.53.39-AM.png (2360x1196, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/netflixs-false-story-of-the-central-park-five-11560207823
wps.prenhall.com/wps/media/objects/13023/13335893/downloadables/NYDA motion in Jogger case.pdf
big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/Armstrong.pdf
nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-news-eric-reynolds-detective-central-park-20180713-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dem keeedz dindu nuffin
its da wite manz systam datz wrang

>beat up and harass some people
>LOCK THEM UP FOR RAPE
Yeah, they deserved it.

No, in fact they let the real rapist go free by not looking for him, and he committed more crimes while on the loose.

Didnt the real rapist also murder a woman after these kids got locked up?

Yep, did several more rapes and one confirmed murder. His other rape victims were how they matched his DNA in the central park case.

The US really is a joke country.

They are all wealthy now

Love how the show doesn't show how these kids were beating and robbing people that night

I 100% guarantee they were heavily involved

>go to Central Park with the intention of rioting and beating up white people with their hands and weapons
>even get spotted by witnesses imitating sex acts on a knocked out woman
>get falsely accused of rape because you didn't actually put the benis in the vagina
>get awarded $60 million for being a bunch of niggers

this
revisionist history is heinous

lol they were guilty as sin, they raped that woman, she was raped by multiple people no one denies that. The state exonerated them on bullshit because a serial rapist happened to ALSO rape her, after dragging her to a second location and doing significantly more damage to her, almost killing her. Read the case file niggers they are guilty.

It doesn't? I don't have ((netflix)) but isnt that a big part of the story? That they were in the park to beat the crap out of people?

that's a big part of the true story, but not the revisionist story that shows just how rassiss amerikkka is

The entire movie is revisionist garbage designed to paint the kids in the best light possible, and make it seem like the cops were just a bunch of racists who wanted to put young black kangz in prison. It blows me away that liberals see this as some great moment in civil rights history to hang their hat on.

Good. Fuck the pigs.

they do it with OJ too

nahh. cops are always preferable to nigs.

I mean, when nigs are robbing your house, who are gonna call? Cops or more nigs?

what is this? i dont use jewflix

The greatest irony of this is that the cops actually protect people like this more than they hurt them.

Clown World:
>niggers nig
>cops show up, arrests made
>media firestorm, then either:
>joke of a jail sentence, back on the street to safely nig some more
or
>netflix special, laundered fiat money deposited directly to nig account, facilitate higher levels of nigging

-VERSUS-

Normal World:
>niggers nig
>straight to the hangin' tree

rmyt

>rmyt
>really makes you think
>also is the transliteration of egyptian hieroglyphs "to weep"

>she was raped by multiple people no one denies that.
Prove it. Oh, you mean those confessiosn coerced out of 13-15 year olds without being recorded after 8 hour interrogations were they werent given food/water and werent allowed to piss, while 2 detectives took turns mind raping them?

Oh shit, nevermind. I forgot, the kids were black. Lockem up.

What about when a white guy rapes a woman?

>Oh, you mean those confessiosn coerced out of 13-15 year olds without being recorded after 8 hour interrogations were they werent given food/water and werent allowed to piss, while 2 detectives took turns mind raping them?
Prove it. And don't cite your propaganda.

Netflix has produced an agitprop film about the Central Park Five. A case in which 5 ne'er-do-wells who were out one night with the express purpose of attacking random people were charged with the beating and rape of a lade who was jogging in the park. They were convicted and did over a decade then some serial rapist copped to it and a DA had all of their convictions vacated and the city gave them 40 million dollars.

In all likelihood they did at least beat the shit out of the lady and left her for dead and another dude waltzed up and raped her. Either way they should have all been hanged, probably.

>And don't cite your propaganda. Cite mine instead.

what part of hangin' tree fuckin confused you

>Prove it. And don't cite your propaganda.
Prove what? That they were coerced? I think that the facts speak for themselves. Are they still in jail? Didnt think so.

Well at least you copped to citing propaganda. That's a start. A few more big brained moves like that and we can talk about amending your IQ to the mid 80s.

What part of my post sounded confused?

the question mark you absolute jew, holy shit

>they werent given food/water and werent allowed to piss
100% propaganda

Dont do that... you went straight for the deflection into ad hominem into ad absurdum, while moving the goalposts. Not every "red-pilled".

Jokes aside, these kids were locked up for harassing people and goofing around. The real rapists dragged a jogger from the road in a dark place and then vanished. Believe it or not, but raping a grown woman isnt "the next step" from harassment and beating up people. Violent rape from a stranger is an opportunistic and predatory act carried out by omega males and sexual predators. These kids dont fit the profile. Hate black people all you want, but your mental gymnastics arent going to magically make them rapists. Lastly, are they still in jail?

i would say that their wealth came right out of your pocket but you are probably a financial detractor to the US tax system so instead i will say go dilate

Youre confused about why I posted a question mark at the end of a question?

Nah. Just your average American police officers playing concentration camp guards. You don't know much about NYCPD, right?

You might want to look up the difference between propaganda and "i hate niggers, therefore I refuse to accept reality".

>*licks boots*
>*tips Maga hat*
>"And then I said, fuck the Jews"
Have sex mutt, have sex.

>nu.tv is unironically pro-cop

Absolutely hilarious.

Attached: the_alt_right__rednblacksalamander.jpg (759x560, 80K)

wsj.com/articles/netflixs-false-story-of-the-central-park-five-11560207823

interesting read

if the point of this propaganda is that the US justice system is corrupt then why are you using whether they are in jail or not as an indication of their guilt?

Yes, I do prefer social order. Shocking, I know.

>if the point of this propaganda is that the US justice system is corrupt then why are you using whether they are in jail or not as an indication of their guilt?
What propaganda, what point?

who said anything about being pro cop?

>sharia blue nerds paying for nazis to live rent free in their airbnb brains

>social order
>sends 8 million German soldiers to the Russian front

Lose weight and have sex.

you seem to be arguing that these niggers are innocent because they aren’t in jail anymore. if the same court system that exonerated them is the one that put them in jail in the first place, then why do they have any credibility?

not him, but you seemed confused thinking it was a racial motivation for executing rapists
he clarified that it was not and you got defensive

I was not endorsing your ridiculous picture. Both the kekistani fatty and the nazi storm troopers are casualties of a situation of unsecured power which is the legacy of liberalism (using the broad definition here). I endorse neither of those, rather I do endorse actual social order.

there's zero (0) evidence that happened

>you seem to be arguing that these niggers are innocent because they aren’t in jail anymore.
I love how you jumped over my argument and went for the 5 word question at the very end of my post.
They dont fit the profile of a serial rapist who violently dragged a jogger into the bushes and left her half dead. Stop letting your hatred for black people cloud your critical thinking skills.

give me an archive link so I don't have to fuck with a paywall

Your reading comprehension is just as bad as his then. Youre American?

>no records of the 8 hour timeframe that literal kids were being interrogated by policement and the parents were waiting to be able to get to their kids
Interestingly enough, they passed a law in NYC that every interrogation must have video and audio recording, due to this case. Really activates the almonds.

Guilty or not I think we can all agree this film is pure agitprop.

I don't have see a paywall? I am reading it and have no intention of ever paying the wall street journal money

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 12.47.05 PM.png (1494x1172, 354K)

I hate reading court transcripts as much as the next guy, but lying, illiterate cocksuckers like you take the cake.

>if then...
Stopped reading there.

show me the evidence

Don't bother. It's an op ed from the lying prosecutor who is now coping with being a lying bitch lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 12.50.55 PM.png (1502x1134, 386K)

>I haven't actually read any court transcripts
Some people would call you a nigger for this. I'll settle with lmao

doubt

As opposed to the completely disinterested take of an activist film maker?

ok. sure. let’s assume that they don’t fit the profile. can you answer my question now

so you don't have any evidence?
that's a shame...

No proof out of 30 kids that those 5 did anything.

they should be. statements like "I didnt rape her, i just felt her tits" and the boys throwing each other under the bus is proof on its own. hell one of them had semen on his fucking pants. they dont even deny the fact that they beat her. its incompetence on the NYPD, they shoulda taken more samples instead of what was in her and her damn sock.

If we assume they dont fit the profile, theyre not guilty. Glad you came around friend.

doesn't matter, they would have done it eventually anyway

Yeah the prosecutor says she thinks the rape charges should be vacated but the assault, rioting, etc should not have been. Seems reasonable.

>they they they
Whos semen was found inside/on the victim?

>she was raped by multiple people
>no DNA evidence found
>no hair
>blood or semen if more than 1 person

>if then
you mean "if that?" no wonder u stopped reading lol. u cant read can ye?

well you’ve converted me. i guess it’s time to quit my job, chop my dick off and start leeching off the government. what kind of dilator should i get?

>If we assume this... then we can draw this conclusion out of thin air...
Never heard of "if then" kiddo? How stupid do you feel now?

Woah slow down there partner. I dont know how things are in the USA, but here in the civilized world, just because you dont think that 5 innocent (of rape) kids should be locked away, doesnt mean that youre a progressive SJW transgender person.

There is a middle ground.

They're niggers, that's more than enough proof to lock 'em up.

This is what I told my sister after sex yesterday. What more proof do you need? Lockem up.

You do know the court transcripts are accessible to anyone with a working brains and internet connection, right? If you assume everything is a lie, what's the point of arguing with you? I could just call you a fag and be done with it. The guys arr already free and rich. Your constant bitching won't change that.

Too bad she was mostly responsible for that chain of events, and telling people to fix your mistakes years after the fact does come off as extremely SJWish lmao

>If we assume this... then we can draw this conclusion out of thin air...
not on this article and thats the one u responded to u fucking tard

They... admitted to 5 other crimes and have never claimed innocent. They were convicted of those other crimes as well and never exonerated, they were just charged as one, controversy from the rape thing was big, and they more or less served their time for the crimes they actually committed (although they were actually 100% involved in the rape as per their admissions as well).

>blah blah I'm too lazy to look anything up and will just parrot what I've been told
I'll just assume you haven't seen any actual evidence

Reminder that they got paid around 70 million dollars of taxpayer money.

They werent released because of coerced confessions. Thats just pity party shit.

The lawyers and cops were fucking retarded. They tried to pin a crime they knew wasn't as solid on these five just to give them a harsher sentence. They could have easily charged them with felony-level crimes that they KNEW these five guys did, but didn't for whatever reason.

This is 100% the fault of the police.

>if we assume that they would "bring up the fact that they had been dreprived of food and water during the interrogation", THEN "they would have been".

This is my last shitpost, gotta run, but are you literally your uncle's son? Do you wear a helmet?

Yeah, youre right. They were released because the ONLY DNA FOUND AT THE SCENE, WAS OF THE GUY WHO LATER ADMITTED RAPING HER.

The interrogation info is based on what the kids said and on the fact that nothing was recorded and the parents were (illegally) kept from being presend since some of them were under 16.

The rape is?

wps.prenhall.com/wps/media/objects/13023/13335893/downloadables/NYDA motion in Jogger case.pdf
>10. Each of the defendants was questioned by detectives and made one or more statements. All five of the defendants implicated themselves in a number of the crimes which had occurred in the park. None of them admitted actually raping the Central
Park jogger, but each gave an account of events in which he made himself an accomplice to the crime. Kharey Wise was 16 years old at the time; Yusef Salaam and Antron McCray were 15; and Kevin Richardson and Raymond Santana were 14.

>12. Steven Lopez, 15, was also indicted in connection with the attack on the jogger. Lopez was named by Kevin Richardson, Raymond Santana, and Kharey Wise as having participated in the crime, although they varied greatly in their descriptions of his conduct. Lopez was interviewed and made a videotaped statement following his arrest on April 19, and denied any knowledge of an incident involving a female jogger. However, in subsequent
forensic testing, a single hair taken from his clothing was found to be "consistent with" the jogger's hair, based upon a microscopic analysis. Lopez was charged in the same indictment as the five other defendants.

they shoulda gotten different charges. hair was found on lopez so he shoulda gotten charged with the assault for sure.

"if then"
its not even there together u fucking moron. you literally said "if then." Are u dyslexic?

No you fucking retard, the failed attempt at pinning rape on these five

They were innocent of the rape, and taking part in the assaults in the park that night.

>dna
This is an anachronistic argument. DNA harvesting techniques were wildly primitive back then. The only DNA that would be taken would be that from the rape kit, so its not unlikely at all that the 5 men restraining and beating her would not have their DNA saved.
>the fact that nothing was recorded and the parents were (illegally) kept from being present
the interviews are literally on youtube, and the parents/guardians were not kept illegally.

Where do you think you are

This is blueboard pol

cool, so no evidence they were deprived food and water, which is what we were talking about?
fucking moron.

>they didn't do the rape
>well, we can't prove that they didn't not do the rape
case closed, lock these niggers up

just admit that the whities fucked up at pinning legitimate crimes on these five

>WAAAH EDUCATE ME, THR ILLITERATE FUCK SPEAKING OUT HIS ASS AND MAKING SHIT UP
why not just admit you don't know anything about the case? Why go through the trouble of proving how much of a retard you are?

The decision to ignore evidence that could've implicated Reyes, the actual rapist, is entirely on the police and the prosection. And they did it for clout.

So yeah, they might as well have raped those women.

im not the same guy relax. i meant to send to different poster bud.

>Based on our review of the material related to this case and conversations with various witnesses and interested individuals, we conclude that there was no misconduct on the
part of the New York City Police Department in the arrests and interrogations of the
defendants. The police officers followed carefully the special statutory rules relating to
the questioning of individuals less than 16 years of age, in particular rules pertaining to
the participation of parents or guardians in such interviews. The New York County
District Attorney and his senior staff have stated to us that they have found no evidence
of coercion in the questioning of the defendants or others involved in the events of April
19, 1989, and they have no criticism of the interrogation or arrest techniques employed
by the police. Our conclusion is also strongly supported by the opinion of Justice
Thomas B. Galligan regarding the defendants’ original motions to suppress their
statements.
From the Armstrong report
big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/Armstrong.pdf

i sent to wrong user. relax bud

Attached: 1545025452600m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

pls no bully

sorry, you're right
I should have read your mind
still no evidence

>anyone posting an opinion i don’t agree with is from /pol/
it’s so obvious

Imagine confessing to a rape because you needed to piss lmfao
Leftists ACTUALLY believe this...

Attached: 1525646534259_1525721938218.jpg (256x300, 14K)

i dont think ur gonna get any. the claims they said about being "deprived of water/food" was never mentioned in the original 2002 NYPD Motion to vacate the indictment nor in the Armstrong report. Its a just a "claim" with no real proof.
>nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-news-eric-reynolds-detective-central-park-20180713-story.html
Even the first responder who is black cop thinks the kids are bullshit

I know there's no evidence. That's why I keep saying there's no evidence.

I heard they were actually on the way to the old folks home to read to the elderly when they got caught up in all this hub bub. Very tragic.

straight A students, too

I just like that in this new clown world we live in where we assume none of them committed any rapes in the past despite being violent criminals but Brett Kavanaugh must have sexually assaulted* that girl back in the 80s because "that's just how men are."

As a consolation, those guys spent their youth in prison and Brett K. is on the Supreme Court