Explain this to me marvelfags Why do you care so much that your film is number 1 in the box office...

Explain this to me marvelfags Why do you care so much that your film is number 1 in the box office? I have never met anyone who care so much for a private company they dont own to make more money than you faggots.

Attached: avengersendgame_lob_crd_05_2.jpg (382x566, 80K)

Why do you care what zoomers think to the point you make these threads?

why do you care that he cares?
why do I care that you care?
why does anyone cares about anything?

You're the one making these threads and starting the conversation about capeshit. I'm just reacting and calling you out on how upset you are about zoomers worthless opinions.

They identify with the crap they consume because they are empty inside. So if Endgame is #1 they feel a part of it.

why do you avatarfags care so much that your film is #1? jim rereleased avatar as well. and it's a moot point since both films will never catch gone with the wind

I liked Infinity War more but Cap Marvel did NOT deserve its praise

Moviefags squabbling .

WHERE IS THE HANDLE?

Attached: big_guy.jpg (388x388, 26K)

>re-releasing a film LESS THAN 2 MONTHS after hitting theaters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

because it's the culmination of a 10 year saga, it's deserved. Avatar was just reskinned dance with wolves in space with the excuse of new technology just to push 3d everywhere.

Almost no one remembers more than 3 names from that movie, and no, i'm not talking about you cameron fags who will just simply google the names, it's a FACT.

This "re-release" is most dishonest than Avatar's. Its the same movie, but now there's post credits scenes.

It was already the highest grossing film of all time so they had nothing to prove, they just re-released it on IMAX and 3D (which was niche at the time before the film) so the people that missed it could watch it again.
Also, they released after the film finished its run, this Avengers shit is while the film is already on theaters

>Explain this to me marvelfags Why do you care so much that your film is number 1 in the box office?
Mostly kind of just want the fucking Fern Gully anti-American propaganda gimmick movie to not be the "number 1 movie" anymore. I don't really care about how much some megacorporations make as much as I care about the general history of film and shit. Looking back at the last decade and this century in general, the MCU was a much bigger cultural event that has had a huge influence on all the kids born in this century, and will have much more significant lasting effect on culture and childhood nostalgia and shit than fucking Dances with Wolves for blue peepo. Like if I have a kid I look forward to showing them the MCU movies, particularly shit like GotG, while Avatar means nothing to me and will mean nothing to my imaginary kid.

Attached: Avatar subtle villain .jpg (1921x1073, 166K)

didn't Avatar also do that?

They released it 1 month after finishing its run and almost 1 year later after hitting theaters.
Avengers is doing it 2 months after hitting theaters

no, it was after the first run ended and because cameron wanted to give a chance for more people to see it in 3D since it was out of 3D rooms much earlier

Endgame is re-releasing months away from finishing the first run, it may even be considered the same run

>I look forward to showing them the MCU movies

Attached: 1541691230894.jpg (240x196, 9K)

>Why do you care so much that your film is number 1 in the box office?
ask avatards who wouldn't shut up about it before endgame came along

Because it's this generations Star Wars. It's the buildup of a decade worth of movies, and it's a very enjoyable movie. I'd rather it be on top than Avatar, which is a lazy rehash of Aliens and Titanic, easily Cameron's worst movie.

The only people I've seen give a rat's ass either way are DCfags who laugh that it didn't beat Avatar.

yeah and that benefits their other movie that is coming out. Getting bozos thinking about Endgame again will get them thinking about Sfpider Mang.
It's still in theaters at my local theater so yeah I don't see how it could really count as a different run.

>it's this generations star wars
I hope all of you fucking boomers burn

Yeah they're some of the most consistently well-executed kid's movies ever. I wish we had that kind of shit when I was growing up in the early 90s.

Attached: ford kek.jpg (303x276, 9K)

Go cry about how Star Wars is dead somewhere else, shitskin.

How is that an argument? It 100% is. The snap meme is arguably the biggest pop culture zeitgeist event since "Luke I am your father."

And wtf does boomers even mean anymore? Are you like 17 or something?

Attached: let the jimmies flow through you.png (494x359, 221K)

Historical revisionism, Avatards never existed and are solely shitposters and probably DCfags or anticape cucks

I N E V I T A B L E