Why do boomers love Tobey spiderman?

Why do boomers love Tobey spiderman?

Attached: 5729481orj94.png (1440x969, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1cu3eYeXzA
youtube.com/watch?v=FeVdjrCxJFQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560960256046.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=iX23r272kqg
youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4
youtu.be/foWuqubr2uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kCd6HLNW3MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w7PqGUABOqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobey_Maguire#Awards_and_nominations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Holland_(actor)#Awards_and_nominations
dailyscript.com/scripts/spider_man_koepp.html
bustle.com/p/how-old-is-peter-parker-in-spider-man-far-from-home-the-snap-complicates-his-high-school-class-in-a-big-way-17227122
youtube.com/watch?v=DZjG46uyEu8&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=mhDBWiTfNCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's based

He literally was spiderman

he doesn't look like a twink who sucks dick

he's the 30yo boomer generation's Christopher Reeve

The Raimi touch gave the films a uniqueness MCU capeshit doesn't have

Because he's someone everyone can relate to.

The other tho? Who gives a fuck

Its generational, like WW2 men>Vietnam dudes>pussy basedboy consolewars

he looks like a nerd instead of a söyboy

Tugboat Maguire is based and Raimipilled

>car crash face
>punchable face
>pure boy, peak performance handsome nerd

Because his movies were made by a real director and not a soulless studio hack

Sam Raimi's direction.

He's the perfect modern man, if the films progressed (Spiderman 3 was kinda headed in this direction if you strictly look at the romance angle) they probably would of ended up like the comics wherein women throw themselves at Pete left and right and he's just too busy for them.

He was the best Spiderman

Because he was spiderman. He was a nerdy handsome kid that became spider man and began to use his powers. The guy on the left is straight up marvel cgi cartoon boy. Im not even gonna comment on the garfield fiasco.

because tobey spidermans were made by a real filmmaker instead of a corporate yes man

He was perfect you damn bastard!

Because they were actual good movies?

>he is a based boy
>was in the pussy posse
>made the best capeshit

How not love him?

Raimi Spiderman was kino, that's why

They don’t, he sucks. But, he’s better than the other two by a lot

because spiderman had jk simmons
youtube.com/watch?v=R1cu3eYeXzA

baby duck syndrome

the romance subplots gave those movies soul

Tobey was in the best movies and gave the best performance.
Tom Holland is really good but Homecoming was fucking awful.

Imagine being these people and thinking you have original opinions

>holland is only 15k above garfield
Holy shit, I didn't know the new Spider-Man was bombing that hard.

the virgin, chad, and vrad

>shoots webs from his wrists
Why was Raimi so retarded?

Imagine being a mass reply redditor faggot

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 24K)

Tom Holland's spiderman is in CGI like 60% of the movie. You might as well say you like Tom Holland as a voice actor if you prefer his spiderman.

only faggots care if their opinion is "original" or not

>spider-man should just shoot hot glue from his hot glue wrist shooters

Boomers? I think you mean people with good taste. Idk, I just liked him. Tobey made an angelic Peter Parker.

>want to do Spider-Man marathon
>no problem with first two series since they stand alone
>mcu Spider-Man movies require you to see like 20 other movies to fully understand them.
This is my biggest gripe with the mcu. There’s too few stand alone films

He was great and it was a good movie. They hired an adult who could act.

Attached: Spiderman Dance Small.webm (640x263, 553K)

Certain things they've done with him just confuse me
>fights Captain America and even manages to snatch his fucking shield in his first appearance, clearly competent
>HEEHEE TEE HA SO FUNNEH SCENES OF HIM TRIPPING OVER PEOPLE'S GRILLS IN BACKYARDS AND RUNNING INTO THINGS in his own movie

I'll say it, the silly slapstick bullshit ruined Homecoming and made me hate him.

Peter Parker is a genius who invented his own web shooters and web material. I like the Raimi trilogy but they're not Spider-Man.

>getting bit by a DNA modifying spider should give you super agility, super strength, AND THE ABILITY TO SENSE THE FUTURE

But webs though, that's too much!

Tom and Tobey look like beautiful brothers. Garfield is ugly as sin. I think it’s just gen X having a nostalgic wank, although MJ was actually beautiful in the Raimi trilogy and got progressively horrific.

So they're not Spider-Man because of that one single detail?

Homecoming works just fine standalone, the only movie that really needs the others is Endgame. Haven't seen Far From Home but that looks like it needs you to have seen Endgame to fully get it.

>Raimi Spider-Man had organic web wtf not Spider-Man
>Disney Spider-Man has Tony Stark give him the suits with AI and multiple gadgets like instant kill, drones and parachutes, most accurate Spider-Man ever!

I think they are spiderman, I just think because of the time constraints of a movie its more emotionally resonating that he just shoots webs. It just connects with people easier, case in point people who grew up with the trilogy are unwilling to accept webshooters on principal.

Tobeys suit is the best one

Spbp

can you post the link so I can vote for based Tobey? thanks

he was the first big budget spidey so he has the most clout

Attached: fucking train.webm (720x480, 737K)

people are idiots and dont understand adaptation, what's new.

Honestly based off interviews Tobey kinda acts like his portrayal of peter IRL this webm included. Like he's actually a huge player but tries to cover it up with a polite deminor.

>t. didn't watch the movie
The suit works as a plot device, he's not ready for that kind of tech and gets it taken away because of it. The web shooters are a fundamental part of his character because they show he's a genius even without his super powers.

plus the organic web is essential dramatically to the first 2 films (when he discovers his powers for the first time and when he starts losing his powers in the second movie)
technically, if mechanical web shooter Spider-Man lost his powers he could still webswing like an idiot across New York

and then he gets the suit back and wears even more of them in the next movies

But Tobey's Spidermand didn't act like that except for that time that he was possessed by the black Venom thing

Only people that first got introduced to Spider-Man with that movie still feel attached to it and think they're the best.
Tobey was the worst Spider-Man.

Tobey will always be my Spidey he lived the full incel life.

The new kid, I felt nothing when I saw him die, nothing. Fucking Iron Man cum's rag that's all he is. When I see him I can see nothing but a big massive pile of Tony Stark's jizz covering him head to toe.

He cute with best origin. Also he isn't charismatic, very believable.

Based and Symbiotepilled

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE SAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>the only movie that really needs the others is Endgame

Infinity War needs the others too

PIZZA TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=FeVdjrCxJFQ

Imagine being Sneed and not having your own Feed and Seed

Spider-Man works better when he is his own man. I hate how the mcu made him basically the robin to iron man
>hurr you can’t do that Peter it’s too dangerous
Fuck you he’s Spider-Man

MOM I DID IT I REPLIED TO EVERYONE

Honestly, the BEST thing, the SINGLE BEST THING of the whole symbiote bit where Peter acts like a douche was THIS SINGLE MOMENT right here.

>clap

The dance bit, the outfit, both fantastic and hysterical: Tobey does a phenomenal job showing the audience he's playing an oddly distracting asshole.
But the direction, the SOUND direction, where the small, gentle
>clap
occurs on top of the music playing and the before the dance happens...I lose it every time. I like the 1st movie the best, but this scene, right here, is my favorite moment in basically any superhero movie.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560960256046.webm

Attached: wii commercial.gif (320x240, 588K)

I heard Disney wants him back as Spidey for the multiverse. In the next 5 years Tom/Tobey will grace our screens
Miles too
>baby I'm a wreck

That's the thing that really grinds my gears about the new one is now Spiderman is basically nothing without Stark's suits he nights as well be Iron Spiderman

his spidersuit has the most soul. look at the others suits, they're flat dull and lifeless. his movies in general had more soul than all the others.

DAB ON THEM BITCHES PETER

It's not just that. I had the displeasure of watching Homecoming and it was just horrible. The CGI was atrocious, the fight scenes were bad, the story was sub-par, MJ is a negress, Aunt May is a MILF and her scenes with Peter carry some great sexual tension for some reason. Peter/Spidey as a whole is just bad. He acts like a kid from High School Musical.

Attached: 15.webm (854x480, 1.42M)

Only one of the three that isn't a closeted gay dude.

>a kid in high school acts like a kid in high school
Colour me surprised.

That isolated little clap slays me

It kills me people like Garfield's performance more because "MUH QUIPS HE FINALLY JOKES AS SPIDERMAN! YAAAYYYY JOKES"

>a kid in high school acts like a dumb zoomer
ftfy.

Attached: 13b[1].gif (680x498, 224K)

>Homecoming was fucking awful.
No lie, I've seen Homecoming like 5 times.

And Brolin was all CGI. So what?

youtube.com/watch?v=iX23r272kqg

Is there anything more chad than this scene? Holland will never ever have a scene like this. Believe that.

>his spidersuit has the most soul.
what? in spiderman 1 he looks like a tech demo

Have you seen nostalgia critic’s old vs new on Spider-Man? He actually thinks Garfield is a better role model than Maguire.

>kid who indirectly caused his father figures death and is forced to act responsibly at young age still acts like a kid
oh wait that didn’t happen in MCU, my bad

Holland’s Peter is loveable AF. I think you bitter old boomers have no soul. Agree on MJ though, repulsive, shitty character.

>best Pete
>best Spidey
>best theme music by far (TASM's isn't bad either even though those movies were shit)
>Spider-Man is always more interesting past his high school stage
>Prime Dunst's wet MJ nips and rain kiss
>literally every single character was so perfectly cast they refused to put them in newer films because they knew it would be impossible to beat
>perfect mix of practical and CGI effects
>visceral and surprisingly violent fight scenes
>reinvented the entire superhero movie genre, X-Men deserves credit for this too
>3 of the most quotable movies of all time, can you realistically quote anything from TASM and HC? Didn't think so
>even the shittiest movie of the trilogy is more memorable than the other Spidey movies

There's simply no competition, the new Spider-Man movies feel like just another production line product, were as it was obvious Sam Raimi made his films out of passion, which is evident when he loses the passion for the 3rd one thanks to Sony's fuckery.

Attached: 1548291064222.jpg (480x360, 65K)

>Peter Parker is portrayed as a nerdy kid granted with super powers who over time becomes mature
>Tobey's Peter is an awkward nerd who gains super powers and learns what it means to have them. Very minimal quips. More serious. Often sounds too awkward at times and is prone to goofy scenes, but these all have reasons for being there and could easily just be a part of his character.

>Andrew's Peter is a misguided kid who yells a lot, pays for his mistakes the hard way, constantly guilt ridden and does quips
>More of a translation of teen dramas at the time mixed with Ultimate Spider-man and has spidey quips this time.

>Tom's Peter is a kid who makes a lot of dumb mistakes easy to avoid and constantly reckless but seemingly charming enough to make his character seem redeemable. Does a lot of quips but gets too much help from other heroes to the point where he doesn't stand out without another character's story intertwined with his
>MCU Spidey is an attempt to have a more Ditko/Romita inspired design but lacks the traits that make Spidey an independent and likeable character. fangirls only like mcu spidey because he's cute, not because he's a good hero.

Attached: shinji.jpg (600x677, 47K)

>Holland’s Peter is loveable AF
He can't act and his American accent is horrifically bad. Also he looks like he has cotton wool stuffed in his cheeks like fucking Marlon Brando in The Godfather for some reason.

i should play spiderman

He was the only one that was college age which is what most grew up on

>i have never read comics but i fucking love superhero mooooobies
Disgusting.

There are people who watched Alita 15 times, but that doesnt mean that its the best movie ever made. When I was like 9 years old I watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean 20 times, so what does that say about the objective quality of the movie? Nothing

Absolute Spider-Chad.
youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4

Imagine being so triggered by peoples' opinions that you have to attack the ownership of the opinion itself rather than come up with a constructive thought of your own.

>gives waitress a 2 dollar bill

BASED

hahahaha cool off, man

>get triggered
>get called on it
>try to play it off to hide your mad
fools no one, we've all been on Yea Forums for 10 years here we see this a hundred times a day

Because Tobey is based

Attached: 9D4683C8-5A69-4C0F-81F3-025F4FF80F92.jpg (500x285, 32K)

Surprised anyone even voted for the disgusting middle jew

>15
There are people who have seen Alita 100+ times, the most I've heard is 119. There's also that one guy who saw Captain Marvel 113 times to set a world record, and people who've seen Endgame 100+ times to help it beat Avatar. Something strange happened this spring, and I'm not sure what.

Being correct takes precedence over originality you fucking fruitcake
this

bruh

Because when most people (including myself) think of live action Spider-Man, they think of him

that can't be real

Woah what the FUCK

based Tobey

>He literally was spiderman
>he doesn't look like a twink who sucks dick
>The Raimi touch gave the films a uniqueness MCU capeshit doesn't have
>he looks like a nerd instead of a söyboy
>Because he was spiderman.
>Because they were actual good movies?
>Raimi Spiderman was kino, that's why
>because spiderman had jk simmons
>He was great and it was a good movie. They hired an adult who could act.
>he was the first big budget spidey so he has the most clout
>Tobey will always be my Spidey
>Only one of the three that isn't a closeted gay dude.
>Because when most people (including myself) think of live action Spider-Man, they think of him

all this. zoomers also dont understand capeshit wasnt really this multiple times a year thing back then. tobey's spider man came during a lull of super hero movies and basically relaunched the genre because of how popular it was. nu-spiderman is just a sidekick sideshow in some shitty 'cinematic universe', where as the tobey spidermans were their whole own stand alone cinematic universe.

Attached: emmarobertsclap.gif (268x268, 1.48M)

holy shit is this real?

this is more embarrassing than liking someone more than tobeys spiderman, but still good point how half the "cinematic universe" feels like a sideshow

He is. He and Leo DiCaprio have been cleaning up every ounce of pussy in Hollywood together since they were both like 13 years old.

Back when they were in their early 20s they were notorious for being huge fucking assholes to anyone they didn't want to fuck. They'd trash hotels, clubs, etc.

Wait what the fuck? Peter Parker invented "Web shooters" and a "web material"?

So this nigga gets bit by a radioactive spider that fixes his vision, makes him jacked as fuck, gives him spidy senses, lets him climb walls, super strength, etc, etc, etc.

But he can't shoot webs?

Attached: 1355428481096.jpg (640x960, 115K)

This. Tobey's Spider Man was the man in the MCU he is just another guy.

These, you zoomer faggots.

even tough Raimi may have simplified Peters character arch he still nailed key elements of Spider-man story telling like no other adaptation
the struggle of being a poor superhero
the juggling of his personal life and superhero persona, this part especially shines due to the outstanding supporting cast, all characters with their own archs that span trough the movies
and lets forget the outstanding cinematography and score, the train fight is still unmatched in terms of spectacle
no other Spider-man adaptation comes close to nailing all of these aspects as flawlesly as Raimi

Attached: Spider-Man 2 2.jpg (500x333, 48K)

Maybe youre projecting people critiquing your shitposts as "getting triggered" thats the only rational explanation I can think for this reply.

>Spiderman saves a kid
>Cop: "Amazing. What's your name kid?"
>Spidey: "...the human... holocaust."
Granted I am glad it was meant to be a joke made before spidey got his hero name but still. How did Raimi get away with it?!

>boomers
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Except before even Raimi's spiderman superheroes were in a shared universe

Here's the Pussy Posse all grown up.

Attached: fgh.png (852x562, 951K)

>the juggling of his personal life and superhero persona, this part especially shines due to the outstanding supporting cast

also true, james franco, willem dafoe, kirsten dunst, jk simmons, rosemary harris, bruce cambell, randy savage, cliff robertson, etc, etc are all amazing actors. hell, there were more good, legitimate actors just in spiderman 1 than there are in the whole of the nu-marvel cinematic universe spanning however dozen++ movies they've shit out lmao.

>Raimi touch gave the films a uniqueness
you mean camp

he gave them a fuckton of camp

99% of what raimi is known for is his camp

don't get the idea that raimi is some kind of top level auteur just because he adds goofy shit

Attached: 1524781818264.jpg (848x865, 131K)

Fucking awesome, I just want to imagine what its like to be this succesful and happy. Then at night still feeling lonely.

Attached: 1428458724921.png (800x559, 521K)

People misconstrue the quality of the movies they were in for the actors themselves
If Andrew Garfield had been in the Raimi movies he would be the definitive Spider-Man for eternity, no competition

This

>camp
>camp
>camp

cope
cope
cope

raimi's comfy camp was perfect, any more, any less, and it would have been garbage, so yea, that counts as well done auteur because no one else would risk riding that line and/or be able to pull it off.

Spider-Man actually looks like a man, Tom Holland looks more like a Spider-Boy, also he has the worst Spider suit.

>The web shooters are a fundamental part of his character because they show he's a genius even without his super powers.

The web shooters were created to sell toys. They never made sense. If he got hit by an atomic spider and got super powers then the web shooters make sense.

The mechanical web slingers make sense if Peter never got super powers and just did the Batman thing And was just regulars with gadgets and training

holy shit how did raimi get away with this?

When will they get #metoo'd?

Post ironic social shut ins cant accept the idea of emotional sincerity so they revert to uncomfortable laughter or calling it "camp" or "cheesy"

He’s a great little actor, his accent fooled Americans and it’s been praised from multiple sources as a Queens accent, and his face is beautiful and quirky. I realise we’re just throwing opinions at each other but honestly I liked his Spider-Man a lot. I liked Tobey’s as well, though.

>Implying a film about a man with spider abilities shouldn't be campy.

Homecoming could have been actual kino if Marvel wrote Peter closer to how he actually was in highschool instead of how modern Marlel ''fans'' think he was
>very silent kid who never ascociates with other students
>lashes at all the people who try to talk to him
>had sadistic tendencies over his bully flash like a actual repressed introvert would have
>even with his powers he inst a full hero yet, he still falls to selfish acts sometimes (he broke into the F4 HQ to fucking rob them once)
these things are all vital parts of Peters character arch, things that changed when he got his powers wich in return gave him more confidence
but instead Marvel goes the lazy route and makes Pete a ''le quirky nerd'' who totally loves science xD and has many friends in school (hell Pete in the comics didnt have any real friends until Colege) wich is basicly the blackface equivilant of writing a nerd and is especially unbelievable as a archtype for a character with little social life
but hey it makes money so i guess Marvel won on that part

Attached: Untitled.png (178x276, 114K)

He adds himself. Watch this. Perfectly explains why Raimi is awesome compared to the studio mandated garbage that is the current MCU:
youtu.be/foWuqubr2uQ

Attached: AED9EBCC-8F63-4A28-A57D-376BA26B63A7.jpg (750x411, 200K)

Post face

Never. Leonardo and Tobey are gays and not openly secret gays like Kevin Spacey and John Travolta.

This.

Can't think of another superhero film with inspiring moments like this
youtube.com/watch?v=kCd6HLNW3MQ

>great little
>his accent
>his face is beautifu
>and quirky

absolute homosexual tier opinion.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

I
CANNOT
find this commercial. I seriously have no idea what wii commercial it was, only that "piles incluses" is French for "batteries included."

I want to make a higher quality webm or something better than this small gif, but I seriously have no idea where on the internet to find this. It's driving me crazy.

Attached: Brazzmotes.gif (320x240, 499K)

>youtube film critics
pfffffffffffft

They're all untouchable. Leo is too big of a cashcow for the studios. And he's been hanging out with those guys nearly 24/7 for the past 25 years, so they're untouchable too.

Just look up all the shit they've done through the years. They've genuinely harassed married women to the point where their husbands intervened, and then they kicked the shit out of the husbands. And nothing ever came of it, because they're untouchable.

The Spiderman series starring Toby is the ONLY good capeshit ever made.

i especially loved how they handled Robbie Robertson in the movies, hes a small character but he still preforms in ways that just make you like him, giving Peter subtle hints during Jonah's usual rants, acting like rational co editor and even showing subtle signs of him being aware of Pete's secret identity

Attached: BillNunn1092516.png (970x545, 619K)

>he still falls to selfish acts sometimes
I wonder how many people ITT never even saw the spidey comics

Attached: Spidey Comics Used to be a source of entertainment.jpg (523x161, 44K)

>t. Contrarian Yea Forums incel

even with all the camp, few Superhero movies come close the drama that can develop in Raimi's Spider-man, the man can juggle between the 2 flawlessy
youtube.com/watch?v=w7PqGUABOqk

Holland’s Spider-Man could easily stand alone, but it seems you don’t understand that in the comics Spider-Man actually does team up a lot. “Zoomers” understand more than you.

>7 Billion people on earth
>Thinking any opinion is even close to being original
Your delusion knows no bounds, fudge packer.

Attached: 080.png (206x237, 3K)

It’s unfair that Holland is forced to share his story with garbage like Zendaya and other no names. Gyllenhaal should be kino though.

I was born in 1999 Toby is the best

Raimi’s Spiderman launched the enthusiasm for Marvel movies and Iron Man would have never happened without Raimi’s Spiderman

He’s ugly as shit pie. He’s not Spider-Man.

He’s a teen you autist

>people born in 1999 are now 20 years old

Fucking hell. Where did the time go, lads? 1999 feels like 5 years ago.

Attached: 1556007321287.jpg (503x443, 60K)

I’m a girl you retard. We do watch the films too. Fucking hell no wonder you can’t get laid.

Spider-man mostly teamed up with local hero's, guys like Daredevil, Human Torch, The Thing, Wolverine, Luke Cage etc.
having him constantly team up with Avengers for planetary level threats takes away from the humble local hero aspect

Attached: SNTddzT.jpg (513x768, 258K)

>If I attack your opinion as gay it means I win!!!
Man up for the love of God

Not only do women not exist on the internet, they dont exist at all. So stop lying.

in 3 months there will be 18 year old adults who were born after 9/11 happened

Attached: 1560757318008.jpg (760x400, 23K)

Attached: 1556763632086.jpg (400x214, 46K)

Is that a semi nude Japanese themed tea party with Leo and David Blain?

Attached: 092.jpg (351x359, 19K)

Because he was Spiderman

t. reddit

His entire first film is local though? And as I said he teams up, don’t move the goalposts now.

Because he was the first, back when the idea of a Spiderman movie was actually exciting

>I’m a girl you retard.
dilate.
>>If I attack your opinion as gay it means I win!!!

no, i attack their opinion of nu-spiderman being good or bad based off their personal physical attraction for the actor, which is an absolutely gay way metric of determining which is the better portrayal of the character, whether or not the person is a legit gay, a mentally ill tranny, a waman, or what have you, its still a stupid, gay, irrelevant opinion, lol.

Attached: emmarobertsfacepalm.gif (244x168, 578K)

Spiderman is supposed to beat up bank robbers, not go into space one week after getting superpower. It kills his character because now if he does do small time shit its boring by compariso. Hollands spiderman will get fatigued REAL fast and thats something a zoomer wouldnt understand

Nope, never been there either. so fucking lame. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings because I like Spider-Man

Considering that Dafoe also has a huge cock, if this pic is real than Raimi's Spiderman is the most hung movie in history.

>I hurt your feelings
t. projecting redditor.

I’m judging his acting ability though, which I clearly ducking stated, and the user attacked his appearance first, but that’s ok because you don’t like him? You’re effete and you can’t even argue with me properly.

Looks like a french commercial for wii

>never been there
yeah sure bro, i've never used google

Reminder that the first spider man movie that Raimi actually wrote is the worst. He can't do camp without having someone else on the brakes or it becomes disastrous. Most of the "emotional sincerity" from the first two was from the actors and the screenplay. Even Ang Lee, quite possibly one of the best directors at capturing "emotional sincerity" (brokeback, etc) can't make a good Hulk movie when the actors and screenplay weren't there.

Attached: spider-man-3-dance-1150104.jpg (600x332, 33K)

>ducking
>effete

confirmed phone posting reddit tranny capeshit fan lol

Attached: 1557184127463.jpg (2250x2812, 323K)

>he thinks it's easy to do camp while maintaining respect and also to please zoomers and millennials who think everything is corny

thats interesting but perhaps the same thinking that made spiderman homecoming have a writers room and like ten credits on imdb

source?

Raimi purposely sabotaged Spider-man 3 to tell Avi Arad to go fuck himself

Attached: posse_x4lsmu.jpg (680x440, 71K)

When I said "just look up all the shit they've done", I meant for you to google "Pussy Posse" and look it up yourself.

You sure are

that's some good ass photoshop

>please go away you nasty bitch before you make me look even more retarded and effete.
>If I say reddit like a charm will I look epic?

Absolutely BASED best Emma poster.

Attached: 1549421401427.jpg (899x688, 44K)

t. faggot

cope

You are effete, you argue like a schoolgirl , all passive aggressive and slimy.

but your opinion that their opinions aren't original is not an original opinion

whats funny is this scene is basically the amount of emotion I got out of Avengers Endgame, and its basically the same message. I was hoping it'd go in a weirder more comic like direction but it was kinda just this scene.

Before I shooped it I had to take a picture of myself sitting in the exact same position so that it lined up perfectly.

I was living in Germany when 9/11 happened. I literally came home from school on the bus (8th grade) around 3 o'clock or something, made a pre-dinner snack of 3000 calories and turned on the t.v. (we had pirated satellite television. Like, 400 channels, it was crazy. So much porn available.)

The american news channels were all showing some plane crashing into a skyscraper and I was just thinking, "what's with the movie on the news?" By the time my parents got home hours later, all the news channels were talking about it and I just said someone crashed into some buildings in NY. The following years were THREATCON ALPHA, ALWAYS HAVE YOUR MILITARY ID READY AT THE BASE GATE.

My favorite story about this all was, since I was already 6' in 8th grade, I was part of the tall-kid posse. My best friend was Puerto Rican, 6' 2", well over 200 lbs and was already growing facial hair. We were going on a school trip to Stratford upon Avon in England that spring, but when we went to the airport, THEY FUCKING DETAINED MY FRIEND for 3 HOURS and went through all his bags and questioned him because he looked like one of the "WANTED" terrorists on the posters. The dude was 14-years-old.

They deflated the football he brought.
We laughed the entire trip about it.

Attached: 1910461_518222865742_9491_n.jpg (604x453, 113K)

You’re the one who keeps projecting that, Elton,

sounds like a lot of work, i'll pass

what did he mean by this

t. absolute homo

Doesn't exist on the internet. I've looked. Nintendo worked hard to remove this commercial.

>can't make a good Hulk movie when the actors and screenplay weren't there.
FUCK you

Attached: Hulk.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

>You are effete, you argue like a schoolgirl , all passive aggressive and slimy.

i attacked the basis of your argument and opinion, you respond with ad hominems were you ironically accuse me of using the methods you use. yikes and mentally ill pilled!!!

Attached: tumblr_n31rb3spAS1tw1vhco1_500.gif (500x280, 913K)

I see that post hit a nerve.

She means that user is a screaming homo, user.

Its hard to capture because theyre trying to please everyone. If you just read the core spiderman runs you may get this impression, but if you read other superhero comics youd know Spiderman teams up with FUCKING EVERYONE so there is a lot of expectations you might not be considering that the studio is technically covering. I mean its not like he even can team up with literally anyone you mentioned without breaking trhe continuity for the sake of fan service.

>She means
t. tranny

never got why people screamed fowl with this scene. Not you, user, but people in general.

It's goofy, but it's also peter parker. People think the venom suit is supposed to turn you into James Bond. It's doesn't make you cool, it just makes you over confident and brings out the douche inside. Peter doesn't know what cool is, much less how to act it. The stupid dancing and black outfit is exactly what Peter thinks is cool, and the suit prevent his self-awareness from telling him it's stupid.

He's a nerd, trying to be a chad, but doesn't know how. That's the fucking point.

And for people that don't get it, the women that give him weird glares constantly and feel awkward around him during the montage are there to spell it out for them.

nice off topic blog post, ya muslim terrorist apologist

Attached: emmarobertswhat.gif (540x303, 1.94M)

But I was just trying to get replies

>I see that post hit a nerve.

nice argument lol

Attached: 1557193649275.jpg (2880x1800, 798K)

>let me ruin my own career to dab on some guy

After mentioning this, I remembered I LITERALLY have a picture with him next to the poster. Shit, I have to find it, i don't know where it is.

>not being petty enough to throw away your life at a nickel's worth of slight
lmao'ing @ ur lyfe

your argument is
>le gay
so yeah.
Fap some more to that pic, then cry yourself to sleep once again.

>read Spider-man comics growing up
>find out not only are there idiots who prefer Tobey's portrayal but they've actually spread this cancerous belief to much of society

Faith in humanity lost. If this many people can be this fucking wrong, mankind deserves to go extinct.

Attached: 1309073149778.jpg (463x353, 39K)

>the fat guy from My Name Is Earl is part of Leos pussy-slaying crew

What the fuck?

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png (800x375, 529K)

Soul vs soulless

Attached: spidey.jpg (618x412, 111K)

Aahhahaha I fucking found it on an old backup drive

Attached: scan0004.jpg (1188x794, 446K)

>what did you do with your night user?
>I acted like a spiteful queen because a girl said she liked Tobey Maguire’s and Tom Holland’s versions of Spider-Man in a thread about Spider-Man

>your argument is

except not rly:

>no, i attack their opinion of nu-spiderman being good or bad based off their personal physical attraction for the actor, which is an absolutely gay way metric of determining which is the better portrayal of the character

Attached: 1558125043377.jpg (1023x840, 281K)

>Tom Holland’s versions of Spider-Man
Absolute shit taste.

Imagine trying to make people believe the guy on the left is a high schooler. Shit on him all you want, but at least Holland actually looks like a 16 year old and not a 26 year old like Tobey.

fwiw he doesn't look 14 in that photo
imagine being the airport security who lets ANOTHER terrorist through. you have no idea how paranoid everybody was trying not to be 'that guy'

Thoughts on the Peter from Spiderman The New Animated Series (2003)?

Attached: 20737293496_8183c7bcfb_b.jpg (720x480, 43K)

But the other user brought Holland’s looks into it first, which you ignored and you ignored the discussion on his acting. Pathetic. Post more girls who wouldn’t shot on you.

As always an anime picture comes with a garbage opinion

18 yo zoomer here, wish I was born in 1991 T B H

Yet Jon Watts actually worked on the script for his first movie unlike Raimi. Far from Home also has fewer writing credits than Spider-man 2.

Attached: spider.png (1216x397, 23K)

This. He’s good at his job, he gets way too much autistic hate.

1985-1992 was the absolute best time to be born.

he was in good movies, some of them at least. that's literally it

>he's shit, he's ugly, he can barely act, the character sucks, but at least he looks 16.
I really don't get these "Parker has to look like a pre-pubescent kid in order to be believable. Parker has always looked like a man, even in the original comics. He has never looked like a dumb zoomer. That's something dumb MCU consumers keep repeating because they were told so by Disney.

Attached: Spider-Peter.jpg (627x476, 54K)

Tobey's spidey goes from high schooler to college student in the same movie. It actually makes sense.
True.

Right? We were huge, but he could grow a goddamned goatee. He's either 13 or 14. We could not be older, we were on an 8th grade field trip to England. 8th grade middle schooler, with a class of 20 other kids and their teachers, getting detained at the airport because of how similar he looked to the Iraqi terrorists.
We laughed. I still love the football was deflated (could have been a bomb!!!)

I'm the blond idiot in this one note the time stamp in the bottom right.

Attached: Europa Park Germany.jpg (344x436, 57K)

Probably shouldn't be comparing Far from Home to Spider-man 2 yet. It's comparing a movie that isn't even out yet to one of the greatest capeshit movies ever made.

Homecoming had 6 writers, by the way, while Spider-man 2002 only had 1. So... not sure what you're doing here....

Based boomers, beating out the fagbait

Even Rich Evans (someone who knows more about Spider-Man than all you Millennials) says Tobey's Spider-Man had zero personality and was basically carried by Raimi"s directing and vision, which was based more on pop culture ideas of Spider-Man than the actual comics.

Ironically he cast Topher Grace as Venom instead of as Parker like he should've been. Topher matched Parker's looks and mannerisms to a T.

Attached: eric_foreman_as_eddie_brock.jpg (393x326, 41K)

And reddit spacing

>Even Rich Evans
who?

truly a kino moment

And the movie "Spider-Man" was better for it ;)

>Rich Evans
>implying I care about the opinions of guys who still watch star wars
Red letter kek, please go.

In that incarnation Peter Parker is supposed to be a college-aged adult. In both Spider-man 2002 and Homecoming we are supposed to believe Peter is a high school student. One is more believable than the other.

I see the bulge, I believe it.

>something dumb MCU consumers keep repeating because they were told so by Disney

If I have to hear "it's a Spider-man John Hughes movie!" about MCU Spider-man one more fucking time lol. They really do just hand out 3-4 talking points and people repeat it as if it's their own opinion.

Attached: STOP IT.png (777x874, 115K)

That one was not me, I don't care about spidermon Holland or whatever.
I just think you are dumb.

>In both Spider-man 2002 and Homecoming we are supposed to believe Peter is a high school student. One is more believable than the other.
It's really not. Peter is obviously in his last year during 1 and if I remember correctly graduated during that movie. In the second movie he's in college. I don't care how young Holland looks, he fucking sucks and he has an ugly, dumb, uncharismatic face.

>But the other user brought Holland’s looks into it first, which you ignored and you ignored the discussion on his acting. Pathetic. Post more girls who wouldn’t shot on you.

the 'other user' opened his statement stating holland cant act and doesnt look the part and has a weird facial structure that made him not look like spiderman, then the tranny replied talking about cuteness and gay accents and such.

>Imagine trying to make people believe the guy on the left is a high schooler.

tobey is a boyish manlet who totally pulled off looking like a graduating highschool senior, the other two are literally creepy homosexual twinks who starve themselves to keep their colon's empty and ready for service.

>Tobey's Spider-Man
>based more on pop culture ideas of Spider-Man than the actual comics.

protip: thats why the movie was popular, it captured the public's perception of what spiderman should be and not some autistic by-the-books comic book adaption "should be". same reason the 90s batmans were so well received. and that argument falls completely flat when we bring nu-marvel capeshit into the debate because its all just pop culture, quips, and politically correctified superheroes that barley resemble the original comic book characters in any way.

>I just think you are dumb.

not an argument, lol, I THINK YER DUMB, OMG LOL!

>Post more girls who wouldn’t shot on you.

i literally pull leo/tobey tier wamens like emma no problemo, tranny, lol

Attached: 1557182355547.jpg (2306x3000, 736K)

Because the American trend of casting 25-40 yo looking actors as high schoolers is embarrassing. It looks stupid.
>shit, ugly
Pleb tier opinions

So, were they supposed to hire a new actor for the first 30 minutes of Spider-man 2002, because he graduates after the first 30 minutes, then there's a small time skip during the montage since we jump to Spider-man being well known afterwards.

Then he's literally in college in Spider-man 2. Guess they should've CGI de-aged him or something lol

I don't want to watch a 16-year-old "act." No thanks.
I'm willing to watch a 16-year-old be a sex symbol, though.

Attached: Girls used to wear hairbands.jpg (1000x680, 46K)

>Pleb tier opinions
He looks like Don Corleone in the Godfather, only 70 years younger.

You’re just lying now. The two Anons commented on his looks and his acting, but one was negative and one was positive, then you sperged out and abused the one you disagreed with. You’re everything wrong with this board.

>You’re everything wrong with this board.

you have to go back

Attached: 1557179704757.jpg (629x782, 81K)

Tom Holland and Andrew Garfield are too pretty to be Spiderman. Peter Parker is supposed to be a nerd.

>I literally pull blah blah
Yeah that’s why you’re posting man faced Emma Roberts here obsessively and crying about Spider-Man. Fucking hell lad.

So like young Marlon Brando? Are you saying that’s a bad thing?

>Casting someone similar to Peter to play Peter's shadow and illustrate the path Peter could've gone down without the guiding force of Uncle Ben and is instead fueled by jealousy.

Damn it, Raimi, get it together! lol

People actually like Garfield's Spider-Man? Those two movies were awful.

Garfield ain’t pretty in any universe. He looks like Andy Murray shat out Daniel Radcliffe. Extremely tribal. Tobey is much prettier.

You've got options, either cast an actor that doesn't look like he's already graduated college or write a script that doesn't involve the main character as a high schooler.

It's very simple. Casting mature-looking adults as high schoolers has plagued hollywood for decades and when a movie comes around and manages to avoid that, you shit on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobey_Maguire#Awards_and_nominations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Holland_(actor)#Awards_and_nominations

Sorry I’m still laughing at you pretending you can pull her

>So like young Marlon Brando?
No, learn to read. I said Don Corleone, which is a character Marlon Brando played and required extensive work in order to make him look like a 70 years old grizzled Italian gangster.

I agree with angry user who stands his ground. You are what’s wrong with this tranny jannie board.

is it finally time?

Attached: admit it.png (628x544, 334K)

That isn't even a bulge. You can actually see his monster cock through the pants.

Attached: ghj.png (531x767, 442K)

Because the films were ahead of their time and current capeshit still hasn't caught up

dumb kumiko poster

>imagine
not an arguement

>learn to read
Yeah sorry, I thought you meant the guy who played the character who is aged with make up and therefore would look like young Marlon Brando when young. Is the Alzheimer’s setting in already boomer?

Boomer here. Nicholas Hammond was my Spider-Man.

He’s legitimately retarded or a slimy queef blown over from datalounge so of course you agree with him

The first Pirates was very good though, fwiw

wait, why is Toby blonde??
i cant remember that
are they trying to use good old spidey into the new marvel movies?

Attached: dsdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>not an arguement
not an opinion, argument, or question

You're choosing a movie that involves 30 minutes of highschool as symbolical of a problem movies that are entirely set in highschool. Get it together.

also, wtf you posting awards wiki for lol. Garfield worked with Scorsese, Fincher and even our boy Mel Gibson, and he was shit Spider-man.

Can't win an Yea Forums dispute without a wikipedia article, I guess.

I don't feel like those 30 minutes of high school were necessary for the movie and only hurt it.

No he couldn't, he needs super strength to be able to do that, there's been times in the comics where he's lost his powers and he's unable to webswing

This. Also had the best Mary Jane

Garfield would make a good Parker if not for Marc Webb being a lame director

Pizza time

>missing the coming of age theme that forms the backbone of the entire film
>"these are the years when a man changes into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life"

fuck, dude. Just go re-watch Homecoming, it's more your speed.

Cowabunga!

Well done, Tobey. Well done. However...

Attached: tenor.png (500x242, 138K)

Big Apple: 3 A.M.

Mr Aziz!

holy fuck... Aziz > izza > Pizza

Raimi Illuminati confirmed

Attached: piza.png (640x778, 664K)

because actors tend to look younger on screen. Holland looks like a fucking 12 year old.

imagine being such a fucking retard that you can relate to someone whose only personality trait is that they are spider-man. he has absolutely 0 personality as peter parker. he just stumbles around from conversation to conversation where he contributes absolutely nothing. all he is is a punching bag for the world of the show so that people can project their own personalities onto him bc he has it hard sometimes. if you """relate""" to this guy, it's just because you have no personality whatsoever. All he does is react to his surroundings. He just barely passes the test for sentience, but a personality? relatability? lmao

based

Bury My Shell At Wounded Knee

Holland looks closer to the 15 year old he's supposed to be than Tobey looks to the 17 year old he's supposed to be

dailyscript.com/scripts/spider_man_koepp.html
>PETER (V.O.) Look, I'm going to warn you right up front. If somebody told you this was a happy story, if somebody said I was just your average, ordinary seventeen year old, not a care in the world...

bustle.com/p/how-old-is-peter-parker-in-spider-man-far-from-home-the-snap-complicates-his-high-school-class-in-a-big-way-17227122
>Peter Parker was a 15-year-old sophomore in Spider-Man: Homecoming

Uncle Ben was amazing in that film, even if I hated the rest of it.

Attached: Clarissa-Explains-It-All-Shrug-Gif-On-Classic-Nickelodeon.gif (500x339, 754K)

And coming of age stories work a little better when the character is in the middle of puberty, not years past it

Wholesome dubs

He's only in high school for the first 30 minutes of SM1 ya tit.

He's a seventeen year old the entire movie and doesn't really look the part.

>Pivoting from a losing argument to bait
Well done, zoomer. You’re learning

And yet he acts it better than either Garfield or Holland.

what's this idea that a high school senior has to look 15 with a girly voice?

He actually doesn’t. He’s a simpering dork the entire 3 films, with occasional OTT gurning.

Not really.

>Simpering dork
>Playing Peter Parker
Yeah

All the beta nerds didn't notice the 6'5 chad chiselled teenage jocks slaying all the teenage pussy.

>He’s a simpering dork
So he acts like an average nerdy teenager and early 20's young adult perfectly, thanks for proving my point and now you can go jack off to Tom Holland like the literal cock gobbling faggot you are.

Attached: 1548874835819.png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

Anyone watched Jon Favreaus chef show on Netflix? Tom Holland is 100% sucking Robert Downey’s dick.

Tobey´s Spiderman have that moe gap the original spiderman have.

no u

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Spidey should've always had organic web, change my mind.

>>I literally pull blah blah
>Yeah that’s why you’re posting man faced Emma Roberts here obsessively and crying about Spider-Man. Fucking hell lad.
>Sorry I’m still laughing at you pretending you can pull her

lol tranny projection, calling emma roberts man faced. protip: you'll never pass and you'll statistically kill yourself within the next 2 years. i dont have to and cant prove what kind of ladies i pull. but i knew posting it would enrage you and your homo-spiderman fandom over my alpha-chad-spiderman boy tobey.

Attached: emmarobertsdreamjob.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>Spidey should've always had organic web, change my mind.

agreed, hes a mutant spider human teenager. it makes way more sense than some kid being able to create some super strong synthetic liquid string and launcher system to swing around a city and tie up bad guys with. making it part of the mutation is super logical.

I like it as well. Everyone pushes for web-shooters because it shows off his intelligence, but I kind of like the idea of developing organic webs. It makes him more of an average guy that falls into great power and how he reacts to it, rather than a super genius that gets super strong on top of it.

From a comics perspective though, I think web-shooters and Peter's intelligence work well so he can constantly be coming up with web-based attacks and developing inventions/tools. It works for serialized storytelling.

But back to the film perspective, organic webs also are perfect symbolism for the coming-of-age theme of Raimi's spider-web. White flulid he develops as he becomes a man... It was a different time!

youtube.com/watch?v=DZjG46uyEu8&t=7s

Just watch the first twenty seconds and tell me this guy isn't awesome.

Attached: 1539683557837.jpg (1424x1080, 256K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mhDBWiTfNCU

best girl also helped

Attached: M-J-mary-jane-watson-33501611-991-1500.jpg (991x1500, 408K)

American*
ftfy

BRING ME SPOILERS OF SPIDER-MAN!

Young toby has actual boy next door quality also the 2000s spidermans were made before disney and "DIEversity" ruined everything

I really like Garfields scenes with Stone, some nice kino. But toby films were much better obviously

Attached: 51J8JEWdcIL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 36K)

top kek