What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: img_59b9885e46745.png (1950x1025, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80eMhhWnWbk
youtube.com/watch?v=f9sBr571y8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur mom not getting an abortion

Audrey episode was a straight up waste of time.
Aside from that it was pure kino.

Nothing, it's perfect.
Maybe just that it was too hard to swallow for plebs, so it got low viewership.

Nothing at all

Most things were wastes of time.

Nothing, it was great

Your taste

It is not Twin Peaks. Hated everything about this except for the scenes with Bobby.

Michael Ontkean didn’t want to come back. Frank Silva and Don S. Davis died prior to filming. Michael J. Anderson and Lara Flynn Boyle are insane and were not allowed to come back.

People really need to stop lying to themselves about liking this piece of shit season. Season 3 was a slap in the face.

Lynch overplayed his hand with the retarderd Cooper. Dougie had his moments, but he was just a dumb filler in the end.

Unable to accept that people have different opinions is a sign of autism.

Missed the point.

I kept waiting for it to get good but it just didn't

Lynch intentionally made the scenes overlong to fuck with his crew
youtube.com/watch?v=80eMhhWnWbk

There was no point.

Posting on Yea Forums is a sign of autism.

Nah, I missed the show altogether. Let me know when you're writing better stuff, Lynch.

Attached: 2EFA7CA8-9722-4B9B-9E11-02D6D00B6375.gif (300x450, 1.05M)

Bobby was unironically thr best part

Yeah there is. The point is that Cooper is such a virtuous and good-natured man that even when he is braindead and on autopilot he’s still helping people left and right and solving crime.

>tfw no grandpa pete to take you fishing

Attached: 1553397310309.jpg (700x467, 34K)

This is Cartoon Network-tier shit. I don't need some "goody-two-shoes" braindead retard to make quippy and "fun" scenes for children. If I wanted to watch that, I'd watch the Avengers.

i liked it but the dougie stuff really went on way too long and the resolution to the evil coop plot was retarded which was a shame because evil coop was my favourite part of the show

Not that guy, he also missed the point, but that wasn't the point of Dougie either. It was about powers beyond our understanding influencing our lives, and a meta-commentary on the shallowness of Twin Peaks. It was never about a zany FBI agent solving crime through mysticism, it was about every day life clashing with the mystical.

Michael Ontkean was allegedly very happy when he heard about the revival and even went to undust his old sheriff uniform. Then for some reason refused to come back later.

We didn't get enough Dougie desu

nothing..

Both of you are right. There's not a single correct interpretation when it comes to Lynch. I had my own reading of Dougie but I also accept yours

Was actually one of the best things I've ever watched, the feelings evoked by this show for me have been unmatched by literally anything else

Bro I'm sitting here fucking dying that people are comparing this to that new refn show when it's so dramatically inferior.

The arm wrestling scene was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=f9sBr571y8o

Refn?

I can't stop thinking about Sheryl Lee's smile bros...

Not a single thing

Attached: 1496933487249.jpg (760x569, 329K)

That new show with miles teller on amazon prime called too old to die young its by the guy who directed drive and only god forgives and it completely crystallized why The Return having slow shots works by showing me exactly how to do it wrong.

Lol I guess I'll check it out out of morbid curiosity

this guy is wrong

I’ve heard rumours it had something to do with health problems.

That doesn't suggest he did it to fuck with them tho

Better known as Heartman