Vincent Gallo on Spike Jonze:

Vincent Gallo on Spike Jonze:
>He’s the biggest fraud out there. If you bring him to a party he’s the least interesting person at the party, he’s the person who doesn’t know anything. He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent… He’s a pig piece of shit.

Vincent Gallo on Martin Scorsese:
>I wouldn’t work for Martin Scorsese for $10 million. He hasn’t made a good film in 25 years. I would never work with an egomaniac has-been.

Vincent Gallo on Sofia/Francis Coppola:
>Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.

Vincent Gallo on Abel Ferrara:
>Abel Ferrara was on so much crack when I did The Funeral, he was never on set. He was in my room trying to pick-pocket me.

Vincent Gallo on Quentin Tarantino:
>He's a collage artist.

B A S E D

Attached: 1408733754979.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4
i.imgur.com/3USgt2g.gif
anothermanmag.com/life-culture/10236/an-open-letter-from-vincent-gallo-unfiltered-and-unedited
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent… He’s a pig piece of shit.
when youre so fucking narcissistic if people arent eternally engaging you they suck

>No, I do not have the Jew gene

Attached: 1560640646028.jpg (550x295, 13K)

>What if, instead of taking a $100,000 payoff to remain silent, Rose McGowan filed charges against Harvey Weinstein at the time of her incident? How many future incidents would she have prevented?

>Harvey Weinstein is a brutal pig, yes, but I really wish it wasn’t those two particular girls getting glorified for now saying so.

>The feminist tribe chooses odd heroes. Hillary Clinton. Feminism should be a fight for fairness. Instead the fight is only to control outcome. And when feminists don’t like outcome, they assume something’s unfair. Like fools. Most of the left is the same way.

>I like Donald Trump a lot and am extremely proud he is the American President. And I’m sorry if that offends you.

Attached: 369444.jpg (1827x2378, 522K)

Always fun to read this talentless hack's opinions on those he envies. I once read some shittalk from him about Jerry Lewis, a filmmaker leagues greater than him, but I've never been able to find it online.

Attached: shrimp and big fish.jpg (632x366, 61K)

>I like Donald Trump a lot
yep, kike confirmed

did he have anything to say about julia roberts?

>>I like Donald Trump a lot and am extremely proud he is the American President. And I’m sorry if that offends you

Attached: 3USgt2g.gif (500x281, 2.88M)

>is a staunch conservative republican

>hasn't been in anything noteworthy for like a couple decades
how's that working out for him?

Is there anything more based than literal whos shitting on succesful people?

>Vincent "Makes an entire film just to get his dick sucked" Gallo
lol

I'm thinking he's based.

>Vincent Gallo
>literal who
Baaaack to

There is nothing more cringe than a hack loser without any actual kinos spitting on people more successful than him.
You know he is just saying this because he is probably broke as shit now.
If someone like Carpenter said this it would be very based indeed. It just looks pathetic coming from Kinolet Gallo

Who was the starlet he bamboozled into sucking his dick on screen?

chad as fuck

This...thing

Attached: 869E138B-6E8B-4DC6-8E9A-385D45EDF524.jpg (637x880, 121K)

He's still selling his sperm on his website lmao

vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4

>I would never work with an egomaniac has-been.
Yeah, having two of those in the same room is always a nightmare.

Buffalo 66 is up there with the best of them. Even now movies like You were never really here are referencing it. Vincent Gallo is based, it takes balls to be as honest as he is

Absolute truth

>I like Donald Trump a lot
holy fucking cringe dude

>Even now movies like You were never really here are referencing it.

I really don't think that was a reference.

It was, I went back and watched the striptease bar scene, the naked bar lady has the same circle tattoo that Joaquin phoenix' character has

>he’s the least interesting person at the party, he’s the person who doesn’t know anything. He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent

>tfw this sounds like me

he was funny in brooklyn nine nine

Attached: vincent.png (994x561, 516K)

Imagine being so based that even the Japs base an anime character on you

Attached: CL_Vincent.png (185x174, 39K)

that's a yikes from me dawg

Literally who?

Dont really disagree with what hes saying but buffalo 66 is a piece of shit and that was his best movie. This guy jerks off to the thought of himself.

they need to let him host the next oscars

Based. My #1 choice after Peter Sotos.

Reminder that this is unironically what people like John K think should decide who gets what job in the industry

>tfw no more director feuds and shitflinging because everyone is a studio yesman today
feels really bad, man.

i'm trying to remember the last big one. maybe spike lee vs. clint like ten years ago?

Didn't he work on a Coppola film Tetro?

Shut the fuck up

Attached: Vincent+Gallo+Sofia+Coppola+Anna+Sui+Front+IBBUmn7ONCil.jpg (594x395, 83K)

He looks like a guy who always puts his hand on the back of the head to the girl giving him a blowjob, regardless if she wants it there or not.

>Film critic Roger Ebert stated that The Brown Bunny was the worst film in the history of Cannes.[5] Gallo retorted by calling Ebert a "fat pig with the physique of a slave trader" and put a hex on Ebert, wishing him colon cancer.[

Based

posting tumblr gifs

>the physique of a slave trader
damn never knew ebert was this much of a chad

Absolute kino soundtrack though.

who cares what she wants

Vincent Gallo seems like a cool guy, I'm gonna buy a leather coat and act like him

Attached: 1550770587180.png (322x311, 20K)

If this is a post made by a guy then I just don't know what to tell you my nigga

This guy sounds like a toxic shit-stirrer. Guy's worse than a woman. And his work sucks. Pretentious garbage

>I would never work with an egomaniac has-been.
I guess that's why he hasn't made a movie in years

there was a time when that face was associated with terrorism or drug criminal in my minds eye, then I started seeing it more and more in those roles but all comedy roles each time funny as shit. Mantzoukas is underrated but I think I like him better that way.

>calling anybody else an "egomaniac has-been"
10/10

based vinny

And then he gave Gallo three stars after a re-review

After being called fat by Gallo- "One day I will be thin, but Vincent Gallo will always be the director of The Brown Bunny."

Attached: ebert_primary.jpg (928x523, 60K)

>Roger Ebert claimed that the re-editing of The Brown Bunny after Cannes allowed him a difference of opinion so vast that he first called it the worst film in history and eventually gave it a thumbs up. This is both far fetched and an outright lie. The truth is, unlike the many claims that the unfinished film that showed at Cannes was 24 minutes shorter than the finished film, it was only 8 minutes shorter. The running time I filled out on the Cannes submission form was arbitrary. The running time I chose was just a number I liked. I had no idea where in the process I would actually be when I needed to stop cutting to meet the screening deadline. So whatever running time was printed in the program, I promise you, was not the actual running time. And the cuts I made to finish the film after Cannes were not many. I shortened the opening race scene once I was able to do so digitally. After rewatching the last 4 minutes of the film over and over again, somewhere within those 4 minutes, I froze the picture and just ended the film there, cutting out everything after that point, which was about 3 minutes. Originally in the salt flats scene, the motorcycle returned from the white. I removed the return portion of that shot, which seemed too literal. And I cut a scene of me putting on a sweater. That’s pretty much it. Plus the usual frame here, frame there, final tweaks. If you didn’t like the unfinished film at Cannes, you didn’t like the finished film, and vice versa. Roger Ebert made up his story and his premise because after calling my film literally the worst film ever made, he eventually realized it was not in his best interest to be stuck with that mantra.

Will you post the part about how Ebert started singing during the Cannes screening?

Do Americans not have jaws?

when's the frusciante biopic coming put

i.imgur.com/3USgt2g.gif

it's an imgur link

Was this before or after Ebert got the cancer?

That’s a power move and every girl secretly likes it

Did you buy any?

Yeah, he seems like the sorta guy who wouldn't even do his gf's cuck bull the courtesy of sucking his balls while he's eight inches deep in his gf. What a dick

they seriously love him

Attached: Scruffy_Haired_Vampire_Boss.jpg (340x289, 24K)

>And I’m sorry if that offends you

Stoped reading right there

He's right about Scorsese though. He never made a good film in decades.

He's a bit of a regular on the podcast comedy bang bang. Check out some of the episodes with him and Andy Daly together. Though you might find the host annoying

>posting imgur links

based
Scorsese is a fucking joke now

Based

Yea Forums tranny's btfo.

Vincent Gallo hates Jews and homos and would probably be an incel if he wasn't handsome. Based.

brb downloading filmography

uses famous peoples names to make their own interviews slighty relevant
>based

das right ... we only talkin super hero's up in this joint yo!
>does air mumble rap

I'm pretty sure Brown Bunny had a Jap financier.

what a lad

That interview (supposedly) isn't even an actual interview, it's just Gallo ranting to some gossip columnist while he secretly recorded it.

To be fair, he really is talking about most women, not just Sophia Coppola.

I always do this .. doesn't everyone?

This man is a comedic genius

Vincent Gallo is friends with Kenneth Anger. His hexes mean something. He straight up killed Ebert lol.

The only work from him I've seen is Buffalo '66, which I loved.
Anything else I'm missing?

Attached: nina.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>Vincent Gallo is friends with a faggot
ok

based and gallopilled

Thats basically it. He stopped filmmaking and made a bunch of investments in works of art, real estate, collectable music pieces. Literally made barely any money in filmmaking and became a millionaire just selling valuable collectables.

I unironically don't know who this guy is I do know however the people he is shitflinging at. What I mean is that this nobody is seething at his betters.

It's called sarcasm

This guy made a great album

I believe Gallo is ITT right now

it's funny that he publicly shits on these big names, but it would've been even funnier if he was as successful in the same field and still shitted on them

Was Billy Walsh from Entourage based on him?

>No mention of The Brown Bunny
Watch the Brown Bunny you nigger

Attached: 278941533316062.jpg (400x328, 17K)

Memes aside he does strike me as a Yea Forums poster, he definitely has the temperment to be one of us

Attached: 1507240444407.jpg (640x640, 370K)

Shitposting is an eternal artform.

before

silence is a very good film

John K wants to hire underage girls only

My gf has big fat tits so both my hands are usually squeezing and playing with those while she sucks me off

>He’s the biggest fraud out there. If you bring him to a party he’s the least interesting person at the party, he’s the person who doesn’t know anything. He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent… He’s a pig piece of shit.

Mmmm ... I have hypothetical theory that all those that making living off those qualities, doesn’t do that for free. Kek

Attached: 270BFAB8-64B0-4CBB-AE69-57BF3712AE3D.gif (500x263, 747K)

>I have hypothetical theory that all those that making living off those qualities, doesn’t do that for free
What??? I genuinely can't understand what this post is trying to say.

Vincent is based.

Gallo if you're reading this send me that picture of mickey rourke from your website for free, you rich fuck.

>I wouldn’t work for Martin Scorsese for $10 million. He hasn’t made a good film in 25 years. I would never work with an egomaniac has-been.

That is the hipster nonsense. Vincent should’ve said Martin May have not made a film that has mass appeal. He has been making films for those who really understand artistry of a making moving picture.

Attached: 37E547E4-792A-491D-804C-C8A056CB0CFA.gif (500x268, 994K)

>>he's known for getting his dick sucked by a turbo slut

but who was irrelevant?

He talks a ton of shit on the Howard Stern interview. He talks shit about Roger Ebert and then Roger Ebert calls into the show and he and Ebert make up. It's pretty funny. Gallo seems embarrassed about the things he said.

The Brown Bunny is good in a post Two Lane Blacktop sorta way. People just know that one scene and forget about the rest of the movie. It's a genuine kino about loneliness.

Isn't he in fucking Goodfellas? So much for not working with Martin Scorsese.

S E E T H I N G

Holy FUCK this guy is based

Attached: 1510711113881.jpg (519x412, 51K)

He's not really sorry

>h-he's a talentless loser that shits on people vastly superior to him like me!
>he even likes b-based T-trump daddy!

the absolute cringe, jesus christ

>I like Donald Trump a lot and am extremely proud he is the American President," Gallo wrote. "And I'm sorry if that offends you."

baste

i wanna drive the back of your head into an ice pick

Attached: red.jpg (377x178, 26K)

Buffalo '66 sucked ass. Basically "Incels: The Movie"

The only cool part was the cinematography and Gallo wasn't even in charge of that

Attached: 1362521114b661.jpg (540x430, 38K)

cry more leftist tranny, go back to chapo trannyhouse with your seething rage.

>torrent some show like always sunny back in the day
>fucking commercial breaks included
>that shitty show with this faggot comes on with his unfunny banter

im gonna go ahead and say based

Go pierce your axe wound you fucking faggot

Who were the other vampire bosses in Gantz based off of? Just that guy then?

And whats the relevance of them talking about which fighting discipline is the strongest?

literal who?

>I like Donald Trump
This guy is fucking True Yeti. I love him. May he sleep like a king.

>Jerry Lewis, a filmmaker leagues greater than him
the sound of gentle snickering

Attached: outasight.jpg (384x435, 79K)

OK. So what you have to say about it is even less important by your own reasoning.

le director man say le based thing I like he is le based!

he never said this

nah it's good sry

He'd make a good Dick Dastardly.

>incel
>gets a woman to fall in love with him after kidnapping her
He's literally the opposite of an incel. He hates women but they love him.

No sure if I agree with what he said about Coppola but everything else checks out.

Nothing but truth.

Silence it's a pleb filter

lol look at this beta.

dilate
then quit delaying the inevitable and kill yourself.

me too, it was the end of the sentence

THIS

to everyone ITT sucking this guy's dick, go listen to a clip of him talking. he's fucking insufferable, even if he has been at the center of some interesting cultural shit

t. incel losers

>it's based to talk a bunch of mean-spirited shit about people who haven't actually done anything wrong by you
This is how a 16 year old girl thinks, OP.

>Ive never met a man more despicable than (Daniel) Day-Lewis. Total hack. Total thief. He stole... $300 from my wallet one night. Complete fuck.

Attached: SAINT-LAURENT_SS18_PART-II_HR_031-1132x620.jpg (1132x620, 84K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cancer survivor.

>Cancer survivor
>survivor
user, you might want to sit down for this...

it's an incel fantasy

any woman you tried that on would dial 9-1-1 immediately

>incel

>>buzzfeed
>>resetera

>what is stockholm syndrome
Women are biologically programmed to fall in love with their captors

Vincent Gallo on Quentin Tarantino:
>He's a collage artist.

okay THIS is Based

gallo used to own the sickest loft in LA

Attached: 5c244df9e412a6fd9dc27b4c541a7422w-c117484xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg (585x385, 58K)

lol wat. if she's on your dick, a hand on her head isn't going to bother her. retard.

it's in his article

anothermanmag.com/life-culture/10236/an-open-letter-from-vincent-gallo-unfiltered-and-unedited

Do you know where you are?

>all that wasted empty space

the empty space is a flex that u own a 4mil condo and it's mostly empty

Funny, his best performances were in Coppola and Abel Ferrara movies. Maybe he was just in a burn all your bridges mood last year when he wrote that. I mean, dude hasn't been relevant since The Brown Bunny and that was only because Ebert and Cannes.

Wow. Comfy. Manages to look modern and homey at the same time.

>I believe in race realism. It's the only explanation that makes senses. But when you have some fat schizo with a mutilated dick telling you that you hve the same rational capacity and stimuli response of a jungle retard who rapes dead animals in his spare time, you're goddamn right I'm gonna start to question if 6M was a real figure.
He might sound angry but he does have a point sometimes.

>based Scotty auks
>annoying
Neck yourself