Must..make..more..money..than..Avatar

>Must..make..more..money..than..Avatar..

Attached: 173627.png (1080x721, 1.04M)

god i hate marvelplebs so much

>dude endgame doesn't have a post-credit scene because it's a closure, it's perfect
>re-release with a post-credit scene
lmao

How much money did Avatar make it in its first run compared to Endgame?

How much money will Endgame make in its 2nd run compared to Avatar?

Attached: nu.jpg (560x560, 48K)

better question is: who cares?

Avatar made 2.75b in the first run, then 30M worldwide on the rerelease
Endgame will probably do much less than that specially if it's just in the US, but probably still enough to beat Avatar by an inch

It's a different movie then. An extended version, if you will.
Thus, this won't help it beat avatar

The people who make and post in these threads.

Adjusted for inflation?

>being this desperate to beat avatar
jesus christ

No one cares except for the shills. Fuck off

Nah it's the exact same movie, after credits shit doesn't count

Can't wait for the Avatar re-release next year, and Avatar 2 the year after that. Endgame will be like a baby compared to Cameron's powerhouse.

How's everyone talking about if it does or doesn't make more money than Avatar rather than what and how much more footage is actually being added to the movie? Do we finally get the full version of the final battle? Are the characters the movie puts on a bus to do something else early on finally gonna get something to do?

Endgame is making 300 dollars on average, it won't beat Avatar like that

It's the same cut
>Not an extended cut, but there will be a version going into theaters with a bit of a marketing push with a few new things at the end of the movie. If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises. Which will be next weekend.

watch it lose by a couple hundred thousand lmao

Attached: 1560616643886.jpg (321x185, 13K)

Oh. Well. I'm dissapointed. I might have actually watched it again otherwise.

why do they care?

Avatar didn't make 3.05B you dumb nigger

shit, my bad, read that wrong. i thought you said it made 300M on the rerelease.

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

>re-releasing a film LESS THAN 2 MONTHS after hitting theaters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: A9C317F4-8D02-46AB-888A-53B23E7A901D.png (687x356, 602K)

This avatar vs end game has just solidified my belief that 99% of people are corporate slaves

Whole lotta COPE in this thread

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wheeze*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*inhales*HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
tick tock Avatards

Attached: 32 (1).jpg (390x310, 28K)

I love how the capeshit war has now just become about Marvel vs Avatar (both Disney).

And DC has just faded away into forgotten memory. They officially lost and no amount of Birds of Prey or cancelled Swamp Things will bring them back. They're dead and Marvel/Avatar is pissing on DC's corpse.

Petah...

Attached: 1560738035654.png (666x666, 415K)

Jesus Christ, Disney has no dignity. This is basically an Olympic swimmer breaking back into the venue he won his medals at because he realized he didn't beat a more than ten year old world record and got all butthurt about it

>Zoe Saldana is in both top grossing movies of all time
>She isn't black in either of them

>re-releasing
that garbage is STILL in my theater with fucking four showings today, based Jim isnt going to tip his hat to these faggots again like he did when Titanic was beat

You just know they're still holding back for the Blu Ray release for the "Extended Editions".

Attached: 381282836.gif (325x252, 891K)

Attached: 1303595743255.jpg (736x736, 46K)