Has there ever been a more iconic Chad put on film?

Has there ever been a more iconic Chad put on film?

Attached: BiffTannenBackToTheFuture1985.jpg (220x348, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4m848bh1iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a SLACKER

>You'd literally have to break the laws of space and time to cuck him
>Even then he cucks you in return
Truly I tell you, there is none more deserving of the title "Gigachad" than Biff Tannen.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Biff was a Brad. Real Chads are intelligent and aren't bullies

>this was an average saturday night for Biff

Attached: 20131223-154826.jpg (960x495, 78K)

This.

That whole scene really turned me on.

Biff´s life is truly inspiring
youtube.com/watch?v=S4m848bh1iY

JEFFERSON

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Johnny from Karate Kid

Nonsense. Next you'll tell me that Chads and Stacys weren't bullies at your school and that this stereotype was made up by Hollywood. Nice cope, loser.

Attached: Johnny.jpg (660x495, 90K)

johnny kind of feels like 2nd fiddle after the other coach takes on daniel-san

>Next you'll tell me that Chads and Stacys weren't bullies at your school and that this stereotype was made up by Hollywood
Correct.

t. Goldberg

That shit only happens in Murica. That's why your shit country has a school shooting every two days

Kids don’t bully here, and if they do, they’re not chads. You get your idea of us from movies.

>Becomes fat fuck
>Still most powerful avenger
>Still worthy
>Usurps the role of captain form Starvirgin with pure chaddary
>Gets pissed and plays vidya with the boys

Attached: 1556650966249m.jpg (1024x406, 57K)

Brads were bullies and Stacys were bullies because thats how popular girls are. But genuine Chads are beyond all that. Bullying is a way to assert oneself in the social hierarchy by establishing who is weaker and less popular than you, but since Chads are naturally at the top of the social hierarchy, they don't bully.

also
>protects his lads when they get shittalked online, threatens to go to the preteens house to bash him

These people probably haven’t been blessed with the gift of having known and pleasured a true chad. They probably think their shitty little highschool’s quarterback was a chad, but he was brad at best.

I love all the cope in this thread. Actual chads are the most pleasant, positive people I've met in my entire life. Think about it, their life is on easy mode, they may have experienced a passing tragedy like a loved one dying but it's always in quick events. They've never faced the day in and day out grinding away at their self worth by their peers or lack of affection from women.
So OF COURSE these guys are a joy to be around. They make you feel like you can do anything because in their mind you, (and obviously themselves) can. The Chad experience is a constant cycle of self-improvement, friendship and nepotism. It's fucking amazing lmao

Attached: 1465662245017.jpg (1528x1078, 82K)

My Highschool FB team’s quarterback was literally named “Chad”... I was a third stringer and kinda weak and got pushed around by some other players (I didn’t take it personally because I could sense their insecurities and I could take the abuse), but Chad always was very kind to me. Out and about in common areas he had his crew of Brad and Stacey hangers on so I never really approached him... but we had a handful of classes together and we worked on projects together a few times. He more than pulled his weight and was an intelligent guy. He had a ton of respect for me and I reciprocated that. Although we didn’t hang out much at all, one thing stuck with me to this day. At the close of graduation ceremonies where families all go down to the field, he actually sought me out and give me a bro hug and told me it was a pleasure having me as a friend and colleague and we exchanged numbers. It was a simple gesture for sure, I don’t think it was out of pity but the guy was genuinely good and appreciative of anything positive. That was 19 years ago. Today he’s actually a commercial airline pilot and travels the world. When you look at his pictures online he seems to have that pure optimism in his eye. To me, Chad is an incorruptible archetype... I suppose when the Greeks wrote about Hercules, they got their inspiration from someone like Chad..

Biff was just a dumb jock, he couldn't even get on with Marty's mom without raping her.