How is The Walking Dead TV show going to cover this arc with the style and grace they're known for?

How is The Walking Dead TV show going to cover this arc with the style and grace they're known for?

Attached: 1560955080575[1].png (725x1080, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a27812582/walking-dead-rick-grimes-death-comics-chandler-riggs-reaction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a fresh enough concept that they can do a lot with it. Negan, for instance, would probably be more interesting than Dwight and Michonne's role could be partly done by Glenn's wife. The only problem is they sort of tied it to whatever the helicopter shit is so it'll become messy and diluted.

They won't. Rick is gone from the show.

He's getting a movie deal.

Right. Like i said, he's out of the show.

How the fuck is TWD still on? Has Kirkman ever talked about the shitshow that is... the shit show?

>How the fuck is TWD still on?
All of the romances are either interracial or same-sex.

i think this death will be replaced by daryl as you can seed on the TWD season 9 he had father-daughter relationship with that alpha's daughter, the scenario are daryl got shot by pamela's son and lydia will replaced carl on that scene

What is the point of a sane sex relationship in the apocalypse? Do they have enough people to rebuild the population without the handful of gays contributing DNA?

>as you can seed
And feed

>Has Kirkman ever talked about the shitshow that is... the shit show?
Of course not. It makes him money why would he do that?

>tfw there are no more artists making art for the sake of art
outside of random youtube content creators i guess. everything is a money printing propaganda machine now. great.

What happened here? Is that guy a zombie? Who is the person missing an eye?

Well...in fairness. In the comics, Kirkman isn't afraid to kill off popular characters if it serves his story or to throw curveballs at the reader every couple issues. He also said he will keep writing it up until it reaches 300 issues and he's not doing that because of money. The show made him a multi-millionaire, he writes the comic book because he likes the world. He has very little creative input on the show, so if that's shit it's not really up to him. Blame the stupid showrunners and AMC. I do.

Attached: deer.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

They will never kill Daryl, do you know how much the fan base loves him?

>What is the point of a sane sex relationship in the apocalypse? Do they have enough people to rebuild the population without the handful of gays contributing DNA?
After the total breakdown of society, everyone was finally able to realize that they were all actually gay coalburners the entire time and society was just keeping everyone from realizing their true nature.

Also its funny how all the heads on poles are all white people.

>What is the point of a same sex relationship?

That's fair but TWD book is still a black and white comic published by IDW which obviously isn't Marvel, or DC. My teeth are fuckin floating with all the bullshit I've swallowed from stupid agenda-driven shit like the show. Like the type of shit that is OBJECTIVELY bad, but still gets pushed over something that IS better, a prime example being the book vs the show. Oh well.

Nevermind, I read about it online. Some guy named Sebastian killed the series protagonist. Is he related to the Whisperer people?

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a27812582/walking-dead-rick-grimes-death-comics-chandler-riggs-reaction/

so do you think in the tv series rick's comic death will still be rick ? If that you mean i think daryl go dwight's death
>They will never kill Daryl, do you know how much the fan base loves him?
AMC are niggard production house norman literally had highest pay than andrew lincoln sooner or later they will kill them off

>What happened here?
After the Whisperers, they go to Ohio and find that there's a massive community there. They have an army with SWAT gear, a stadium, and thousands of people. There's a class system though and people are abusing it so the tensions eventually boil over. A group of the soldiers want Rick to lead, some of Rick's people want to overthrow the place, but Rick doesn't really want it. Rick manages to barely stop the civil war from breaking out but the Governor's asshole son shoots him while he's in bed. Carl then finds him.
>Is that guy a zombie?
It's Rick.
>Who is the person with the missing eye?
Carl is still alive in the comics.

Nope. He's the Governor's (the leader of the Commonwealth) son.

Everyone likes to cum you fucking incel, it's the end of the world, why WOULDN'T you fuck anything that is willing

Wasn't Ezekiel one of them?

Attached: Ezekiel.png (410x561, 284K)

negro why did you stole my image? fucking thief

This

It checks all the SJW boxes enough for the shills to write puff pieces and the studio to cranking these shits outs. Fear the Walking Dead has longed since lived passed its prime but yet that's more SJW than TWD. As long as the boxes are ticked. They will still get funding.

>alpha's daughter
I completely forgot about that given how Carl is dead in the show and never got to lose vis virginity.
They did Chandler Riggs dirty desu, especially when he was starting to really do the character well

You do realize that if Daryl dies, no one will continue watching the show. Rick, Carl, Daryl, and Negan are the only ones worth watching the show for, and two of them are gone already.

Attached: 1526514827657.jpg (688x680, 106K)

I just don't see it but I didn't see them killing Carl. I think Daryl just brings in way too many viewers but who knows.

Nope. It was Tara (big titty hilltop), Enid (Carl's girl), Henry (Morgan's shitty kid), blacksmith's wife (Hilltop fodder), two kids from Hilltop (glasses girl + some asshole), two fodder (highwaymen), and some random Saviour.

>Do they have enough people to rebuild the population without the handful of gays contributing DNA?

You do realize a baby is a giant liability and multiple people died for Judith, right?

my head canon are he did that off screen with enid after kissing under the tree
yeah after all the darly actor never had big of a deal outside the show aside from amc stupid biker show and that chink video game

There is a survivor community in Ohio? Is this because if the Anti-abortion bill that was passed in Georgia a couple of weeks ago?

He made his mark from the boondock saints, he could easily break into new movies as he has range outside of TWD "trailer trash" typecast

This show is so retarded. Why wouldn't people just be building forts and farming like medieval days? The zombies sre no fucking threat at all compared to an actual army, even a bronze age army. They're less of a threat than a pack of dogs. Slower, less organized, and less teeth/claws than any fucking predatory animal. Dumb ass show.

yes, that affected a years old comic plot

>A group of the soldiers want Rick to lead
Why is this so common?

Oh, I haven"t read the comic books. I saw the collection of TWD into a volume at Costco, but it was expensive.

they did do that but society collapsed first

So when are the zombies going to evolve into something similar to the Crossed or even the Return of the Living Dead type zombies which can run and tackle and even talk?

christ yanks are fucking retarded

Nope. They screened everyone and had them do their jobs before the apocalypse. So soldiers stayed soldiers, doctors stayed doctors, musicians stayed musicians and lawyers stayed lawyers. This let them secure a shitload of territory in Ohio and a society that worked alright until Rick's group triggered a rebellion.

You just described Hilltop. The problem is more militant groups keep coming along so it's always being threatened. Even Alexandria tried something like that but the Wolves, a zombie horde, and the Saviors all proved that you can't fort up forever.

Attached: walking-dead-176-outthisweek.jpg (900x1364, 502K)

Tarman was the shit.

Why were the zombies even able to collapse society in the first place? They always gloss over it with some huge MacGuffin like "it happened so fast." Like fuck, I live in a literal communist state and even just on my block we have enough arms and munitions to safely clear out all the dramatic venues of each and every season of TWD. There needs to be a subplot in these things where someone/some group facilitates the zombie menace, or some part of the continuity of government was compromised, leaving a power vacuum that went unfilled and was fought over. I can GUESS how stuff collapsed, but don't drop me into this bullshit and expect me to fill in blanks.

>everyone and had them do their jobs before the apocalypse
w-were there any NEET characters

Everybody who dies gets turned into a zombie.

They totally wussed out. That was such a kino moment in the comics

>Why were the zombies even able to collapse society in the first place?
Everyone who dies becomes a zombie a minute later, even if they didn't come into contact with a zombie.

firstly because people are pussies so the second shit goes south everyone goes into panic mode. secondly because there's a twist that "everyone is infected" so no matter how you die you end up turning into an undead as long as your brain is intact. third and finally is that edgy autists all band together and loot, rape, pillage and kill because of the global panic, after a period of time the government either stops giving a shit because it's a world wide event and the elite just look after themselves and hope it blows over, or effortlessly waste ammunition, supplies/resources etc. until there isn't a point anymore

And that's fine, after an initial bit of turbulence people don't figure this out? I mean in a realistic scenario I can see firefights where people die, winners clear out, and the area becomes a zed haunt. Ok, now there's a zombie threat in that area, multiply that by all the other kinds of deaths and you have danger, but nothing that shouldn't be insurmountable once you recognize it.
This is more feasible, people just taking advantage of the situation and fucking other people over for their own gain while corpses reanimate themselves. Kinda locks society into a two-pronged attack. That could be explored though, maybe some big initial groups who are cognizant of the threat but not 100% aware of how permanent it could become, so they say "fuck it" and go full Katrina mode, only to unwittingly facilitate a worldwide zombie catastrophe. Seeing the aftermath, watching people become militarized and clique back up, is kinda bitter because you know that must have been it. A percentage of these successful groups must have gone all Mad Max at the onset of the outbreak and made things 20x worse than they had to be.

Only problem with the Return of the Living Dead zombies is that they were almost impossible to kill, at least in the earlier movies. The ones which were Necropolis and Rave had the Ombies become easier to kill. In the second movie, they had to be electrocuted. The police and military usually have problems with nuetralizing or containing the zombies, yet the world doesn't end up being overrun with them. In movie one, the zombies ambush the cops while they were on the road, then they overran the barricades then ops were trying to establish. I think I remember one zombie requesting the police to send more officers. The second movie had a quarantine zone establish and there were a couple of soldiers who fought and then we're overrun with the zombies. The third movie had the military try to qeaponize the zombies, but they failed and the zombies were overrunning the base.

>Flu spreads
>People are dying all over
>They come back as zombies
>Riots break out
>Military goes in
The problem was there wasn't a good plan from that point on. We saw the military in California round people up into protected zones and then bleed itself dry trying to take back a city. In Georgia, they ended up bombing the cities and slaughtering people in the hospitals but it didn't really do any good. The California group also had orders to massacre the civilian in order to stem the tide but they were falling apart before then. After that, we see a lot of soldiers that ended up deserting or going rogue because the command structure completely fell apart.

I get it. I mean maybe it's hard to suspend disbelief because we have the perspective of the reader, and have the chance to say "that's fucking stupid, why did you do that," etc. Half the fun of zombie stories is picking them apart, tbqh.

They basically throw a lot of shit at a wall, and thanks to autism, you can half see something that makes sense.

so rick finally got the aids from boning that darkie, huh

He doesn't have jungle fever in the comics

FINALLY, FELLOW HILLDOGS... WE WIN!