*ting* *ting* *ting* *ting* *ting*

*AHEM*

Everyone, I have an announcement to make

Attached: Untitled.png (474x536, 372K)

I'm carrying Harvey's child.

I'll abort it this afternoon

based

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

Weinstein btfo

Attached: 1559636178023.jpg (882x1200, 360K)

>you're gonna eventually accept her as the new MJ if we keep pushing it down your throats enough
Plot twist, she's the one that dies and Gwen is his after main love interest
Hard Mode: she's a transabled aboringinal otherkin gender neutral+0 trapezoid

El Baseo

you’d be wise to respect the wife of Muad’dib offworlder

Basado

lmao

FUCK GINGERS AND FUCK POTATOES

she cute

Why did they pick the ugly mutt and not the hot nubian

Is she old enough to drink?

A nigger ginger. Now i've seen it all.

>ginger
>shitty wine color hair

el peruANO senores

Sounds like a Dr Seuss book, the Ginger Nigger.

Unless the announcement is that you're three seconds away from sitting on my face until I pass out, I don't want to hear it. Except if the announcement is that you found a way to shrink me and plan to shove me up your ass.

Do you happen to have the rest of the Goofus/Gallant saga?

SAY IT!

Never mind, I found it

Attached: Goofus_and_Gallant.jpg (1536x2048, 458K)

She's 22 nigga

My Queen

Attached: slay-zendaya-blacki.gif (290x174, 712K)

>Goofus is curently fucking Gallants gf in the ass
>Gallant believes his gf when she says she's saving herself for marriage

Both Goofus and Gallant are chads. However Goofus is the kind that either burns out early or goes into crime. Gallant is the kind that stays popular for life and gets an executive position at a firm by virtue of being so confident. And then gets killed by Goofus during a bank heist

>Gallantfags think they're Chad
Kek keeping dreaming Gallantfags

One has friends. The other has ADHD and possibly autism.

>Gallantfags think they have friends and talk of GoofusChads having autism

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

based beaner

cute

Nightmare Mode: nobody watches this shit after Endgame

I follow the original canon. Gallant is show to have friends because he's playing with them outside. This is further confirmed by the text at the bottom that explicitly describes the situation. Goofus on the other hand is depicted as alone and doing something with not only no practical benefit, but that will also have harsh repercussions for him. The only conclusion is that he does not understand that this is the case and is compelled to do it by excessive energy. Hence it can be reasonably assumed he has both autism and ADHD.