What would be a good plot for Blade Runner 3?

What would be a good plot for Blade Runner 3?

Attached: 1560873117049.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVPez6Zvr8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuban Lexi Belle can't act.

Attached: 1497203389206.jpg (564x564, 44K)

clone of Deckard and clone of K team up to find clone of Luv who has been killing citizens because why not.

clones were all taken from the recovered bodies of the originals, and we bring back that guy who worked in the yellow reception room to explain Greg Bear's theory of memories downloaded to intron sequences being available to clones.

w-what's that stuff splattered across her chest?

Attached: 1502472459335.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>not the clone of Joi
wouldn't watch

Rain. Look at the rest of the picture.

Its rain, you ask this every time

Edward James Olmos living in an old people's home and trying to flirt with the nurses. It's 4 hours long and never leaves his room.

It's Harvey Weinstein's cum. Are you happy now?

There shouldn't be a Blade Runner 3 unless they can come up with something really fucking good. In one way that's the one silver lining of BR2049 bombing at the box office; no greedy corporate hacks are going to be encouraged to milk the franchise into the ground.

Coca-Cola

Mustard

Are you guys fucking retarded??

K wakes up and lives as a depressed NEET for half of the movie with a bunch of cinematic shots of the city while he is brooding around. He then helps deckard and his daughter with an interesting plot and is killed by a clone of Luv while staring up at a JOI ad, slightly smiling as he dies.

This, but K and the Luv clone end up a couple near the end, she has extreme anger issues she makes him lick her pusy K seems happy with life despite her occasional violent outbursts. At the end K betrays her to save Deckard and his daughter with tears in his eyes. In a fit of rage Luv mortally wounds K in the rain. As he is dying she cries and holds him as she realizes what she did, K looks past her and the camera slowlh pans out to show a JOI advertisement looking at him as it fades to black.

god's jizz

why is she so beautiful lads

Attached: 1509781076750.jpg (180x200, 8K)

20 years later.
.replicants used in labor
A bomb goes off
3 replicant terrorists
New blade runner detective goes after em
Finds 2 kills em
Last one leaving to mars
Blade run er kills him
End

More like cock-a cola, LOL

This, but the plot is just Luv dominating me in bed

Blade Runner goes undercover in the resistance movement. Humanity at this point has been taken by a religious movement ran secretly by the Wallace Corporation to encourage human supremacy. Blade Runner ultimately allows the resistance movement to reveal live on air that the religion is just a corporate ad, no one cares.
Its basically an actual adaptation of the source novel.

The Alt-Right grandson of Tyrell becomes becomes the largest replicant manufacturer ever, and starts making only black people replicants. Millions of black people replicants. The Blade Runner force fear this situation will become early america slavery all over again, so the top Blade Runner played by AnnaSophia Robb is sent to stop the racist replicant maker from making more black replicants, and she finds out the grandson of Tyrell is............BLACK. He is making millions of black replicants to overthrow all the white and latino humans. And ASR is captured and she gets REPLI-BLACKED.

Attached: annasophia-robb-1325181422.jpg (1987x3000, 688K)

I just want her to hold my hand and sing me to sleep bros

Attached: 1555449326656.png (613x503, 172K)

Off wold stuff would be kino

Something with Idris Elba

I don't get the hype about her, she is literally a 6/10, if I saw her in public I wouldn't look twice

I would like to see some replicant who is not a blade runner, but an average worker/soldier/prostitute. Would give them a great opportunity to explore the world a bit more, especially the underbelly of the cities. Also, it would be interesting to see the off-world colonies.

that isn't rain anons...i've seen a lot of rain

Attached: 1555923180367.jpg (326x337, 41K)

I become Ana de Armas foot slave

Imagine being her husband and a defendor in the last siege of Constantinople

Attached: 1553994029264.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Not gonna lie lads I had a very kino dream last night where Ana sat on my face for an hour. It was divine.

Attached: ana a cute.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Ana is the only one that can match cunny threads

get rich and stop whining.

Was she also elf? I think I had the same dream.

was probably your cat

Haha yea, rain tends to splatter across girls shirts like a cumshot, it's so weird

Pepsi BTFO

This is my dream outfit for a girl
I still come buckets watching Serebro performing in eurovision youtube.com/watch?v=MVPez6Zvr8g

I don't own a cat I'm not a faggot.
Nah she was just watching tv and grinding on my face while speaking spanish. Had a boner that wouldn't go away for hours after I woke up.

Ryan Gosling is alive and transported to the colonies to do some investigatin' and then he becomes a friend with a normal regular human

good enough for me

Oh. Well I'll just keep my experience to myself until the next /tg/ elf fetish thread.

What the hell is that creature

I've got Blade Runner Directors Cut on VHS and whichever one is on Amazon Prime. I've not seen it yet. Which do I watch?

No please, do share.

Attached: 1519093453169.jpg (824x1080, 201K)

Why don't YOU have a wife, user?

Attached: ana wife.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

This webm must be banned

Attached: 1548459887936.jpg (970x545, 771K)

So why don't they just x ray the replicants

I don't even need an Ana wife but someone to come home to like that everyday would make my life complete.

Attached: 1548307738039.png (1920x800, 751K)

Delet you are post

Attached: 1544806730277.png (657x527, 118K)

Long story shirt I had a dark elf slave who was skittish around people since she'd grown up in a pure elven community but after doing a few chores for me and getting used to my scent she cuddled with me and did all sorts of foreplay, but the dream cut off before any real sex.

I'd watch it.

Kino. Hopefully more dreams in the future user.

came into the thread just to find this, why is it so cute!?

Replicant Goosling fist fights a xenonorph for 7 rounds but unironically. Harrison Ford camio but dies when his doughter stabs him with a light saber

Attached: 1560738202625.gif (422x612, 31K)

>Look at the rest of the picture.
no

Attached: have-sex.gif (442x332, 270K)

I can't look

Attached: 1556134460697.jpg (475x401, 107K)

>have-sex.gif
And build a loving family

Imagine being cucked by a child, and liking it!

HBO would do this exceptionally well.