Implying devs would actually bother modeling functional genitals

>implying devs would actually bother modeling functional genitals

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hdoomguy/status/951728397511741440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe its a skyrim modder at work

Attached: 1553830368773.jpg (767x919, 82K)

#fridayfunnies

There are so many goofy unnecessary systems at work in that game it may as well be the star trek holodeck.

USS callister already showed that this episode's premise would've never worked.

Not sure, they might add cock and pussy dlc a week or so after release. But there would be bugs and you'd be waiting ages for the orgasm dlc to drop.

>this thread AGAIN
holy shit why is Yea Forums so GAY for this show?

twitter.com/hdoomguy/status/951728397511741440

always found those Alyx mods a bit creepy

>implying they modeled anything
they probably just scanned real people and went the whole hog because of how tight some of the outfits are

Would you?

Attached: 1547264069511.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Throw that faggot of the roof? Of course.

yeah, id just have to smear vaseline on my eyes so IRL would be as blurred out as these pics

Yeah the most unrealistic part about this is if the devs could create a perfectly realistic sex simulator they would just sell it on it's own and be the richest men in existence, not package it with a fighting game

>poses for a pic of ass
>has no ass
Why do thots(males) do this?

Imagine this with Skyrim mods. I would never leave the house.

If the choice was feel pain of a fight or fuck everyone would fuck

FULLY

>linking to a Twitter post with an image of a Yea Forums post on Yea Forums, which is an imageboard
You disgust me.

Attached: 1545126247603.jpg (680x568, 91K)

Reminder that he had sex with him.

Attached: spl1198907_001_120436776.jpg (2880x3600, 766K)

>posting a thumbnail
Are you doing this on purpose?

MODELED

The community made it

Yes!!! BASED!!!!!

Who made the polar bears genitals

>modeling
its VR though

Nah that was his personal autism mod.

who the fuck would play their game if it meant temporarily having no genitals? literally no one would touch that shit.

Attached: branlit.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Future technogy will have an open source library of human models perfected down to the fat cells under the skin. Artists for realistic games will be rendered useless as the arms race between stupid AAA fps games join forces with medical researchers.

#saturdaysuckies

>human models
Nah just DNA which you can grow to any stage directly in the computer.

the game uses the same tech as uss callister episode and in that episode people expected their characters to have genitals.

fighting games have had boob sliders forever also there's a fucking beach volleyball game made off a fighting game engine

they mention that was his version of sterile retro tv shit. the tech also didn't originate in USS calister, I just can't remember details farther back.

good

yeah that's what I'm getting at. the space game has genitals while his autismo version specifically takes them out. why wouldn't the fighting game have them? if they want a realistic fighting game you need balls to be kicked in

if there was a fighting game where you could fuck your opponent, it'd be known as a fucking game and not a fighting game

if we could even reach the level of fidelity and realism of the VR fighting game depicted here, they would almost definitely keep sex games separate

Dead or Alive has been kept afloat for years now by horny nerds buying it solely for tits and ass. The Devs are well aware of this and that's why DoA Xtreme exists too.
If VR tech ever existed like in this episode then it would undoubtedly be exactly the same.

But how would the polar bear players be able to say "Exit game"?

there are probably a bunches of games you can fuck people in. hell, look at how people use vr chat and that's barely anything

and into my arms
based

yes with pleasure!

I think it's problematic that there weren't any trans characters represented in that episode

If that kind of technology existed it would be the first thing they would start modeling

discord trannies are on their fieldtrip. I guess they got bored with Yea Forums

I mean, it's not like I can afford to be picky, but she definitely look uncanny