Daily reminder that Attack on Titan is our show

Polygon and friends are deriding the series as fascist after the big reveal that the good guys are a persecuted minority who subscribed to eugenics in the past and are told by the ruling, sycophantic race that they must "atone for the past". The protagonist says that his race built technology and tamed natured, and the rulers are using ancestral guilt to shame them for being superior.

>founding race built prosperous empire and enriched the land
>subverted from within
>history twisted by manipulators
>ethnic group isolated and persecuted, kept in control through guilt of something which never happened / was exaggerated
>Eldians lose "The Great Titan War"
>Blamed for genocide, colonialism, eugenics, etc.
>Kids brainwashed and indoctrinated
>Made to fight Marley's wars
>Marley practices actual genetic purity testing, apartheid policies, propaganda etc.
>Kruger literally says the numbers on the Marleyan genocide don't add up
>Grisha literally says they need to correct the world, that Ymir civilized the world, and that their ancestors did nothing wrong

Attached: 1560910086663 (1).jpg (400x600, 50K)

That does sound based

I'm hearing alot of good things here, mostly Jews are bad which is good. Good.

The show is 100 percent directly about how the descendants of Nazis are the oppressed good guys.

It is technically impossible to be more redpilled than this. Based Nippon does it again. The characters in the show are even all white, specifically Germanic.

What is up with AoT? Why am I seeing it pop up everywhere all of a sudden? Is it just the GoT fan refugees choosing to champion this to fill the void?

yeah, but it's a shit animu anyway

Based nips

Holy shit, I might have to start watching this shit agan

Niggers show up in the manga. Sorry to tell you user.

And episodes with big reveals aired recently and mentally ill Western journalists went crazy.

>Is it just the GoT fan refugee
I think so but I don't see how those kind of people will want to continue the series after ths point

Based and redpilled.
Also Eren Yaeger did NOTHING wrong.

Gee, that sounds like real life.

the fascist military is run by jews and the invading titans are also jews trying to restore jewish control of the world. Paradis Island is isreal

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down.jpg (600x929, 71K)

Attached: Anti-Japan2.png (445x554, 271K)

this looks cool but the titans have such a lame and ugly naked baby design

thats the point, its the uncanny valley. you see them as close to but not quite human

That's the point

it's an incel nazi show

Attached: dobson aot.png (498x496, 312K)

Based point indicators

Not all of them
See armoured Titan, See attack titan. etc
Uncanny valley, the normal titans are designed to look and be FUCKED UP.
And look happy and shit while they rip people apart to eat them etc

Dobson is one of the most pathetic comic writers out there.
Only slightly less pathetic than that black guy that thinks white is responsible for every problem in the world and all blacks are great people and descend from royal lineage.