GET HYPE

GET HYPE

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-220807_Twitter.jpg (1079x1376, 478K)

dont tell me what to do

OMGOMG A TWITTER SCREENSHOT INFORMATION ABOUT THE NORMALFAGGOT CASUAL NETFLIX GARBAGE PUMPING OUT MORE BRAINLESS PRODUCTS OUT FOR THE BRAINDEAD CASUALS TO BLINDLY CONSUME, SO HYPE

CONSUME

EXCITEMENT FOR NEXT PRODUCTS
CONSUME
REPEAT

cringe

>he doesn't know about Arya Stark

>Alabama bad abortion illegal me no film in it
>Nothern Ireland is ok tho
lol

>prequel about a ice nigga that jobbed for la goblina del la britania
A modern Westeros spin off would be cooler

Attached: DYvm8LrW4AUQFJf.jpg large.jpg (320x411, 25K)

No! Don't get excited for things! People make money off of those things!

>prequel
why would I care about this If I know they get destroyed later by Arya Stark?

I never understood the point of the prequels, like what's the point? You already know how it's going to end.

I bet the first trailer will feature a nig

LET'S MAKE A PREQUEL BASED OFF VERY LITTLE WRITING!!!!
WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN

Real shit the long night is one of the least flushed out things GRR Martin has laid out as a concept. He's explained very little of it, and he's written very little about it. they're fucking idiots

Why do they refuse to do a Robert Rebellion prequel? There's no dragons or direwolves, it would be cheap.

Attached: 1559526575266.jpg (986x564, 34K)

Why won’t HBO leave my country alone. A century from now when the world is one big mega city we’re going to be a GoT themepark.

With niggers and strong women lolololololol oh fuggg top comedy

Attached: 35AA2EA7-1E98-4815-8FF0-D847935F7DB7.jpg (340x372, 69K)

It's the one with niggers isn't it?

Can't wait to watch a live action disenchanted

that's why they're making it you retard. also Martin is involved. who better to entrust the material to than the writer of the books himself?

so, this would be around the time their generation starship crashed at King's Landing?

He’ll just quit again

valyria, aegon the conqueror, roberts rebellion, all more interesting and well thought out concepts than the long night.
I bet George will basically just be the yes and no man, and not even get hands on enough for it to be kino.

Who thought this would be a good idea? Even forgetting the fact that GoT completely undermined the White Walkers as a legitimate threat by having a goblin with a knife kill them all, this setting is quite possibly as far removed from the things that made people love GoT in the first place as possible.
It's gonna be a disaster.

>valyria, aegon the conqueror, roberts rebellion
"b-but we already know how those end!"
And we also know that the Others die to a fucking knife trick.

You're absolutely right, this is horrible idea.

valyria, definitely, since there's a shroud of mystery surrounding the doom, and all types of crazy magic shit, and the faceless men. that would have been my first choice, but HBO probably saw the budget for a show like that and scoffed.

we already know everything there is to know about aegon, and the rebellion. it'd be like re-treading history.

roberts rebellion will be nice for the people who want to see stannis again not being portrayed horribly.
aegon will be nice for the targ fans to see actual conquerors and not dumb fuck dany.

>way more sub Saharan Africans and even more feminism
No thanks, I’ve seen the cast list

>thousands of years before
wait a sec, can someone tell me, are they going to be cavemen or something? or is this a perpetual medieval fantasy? is there no evolution in technology?

if you're not impressed by such low-hanging fruit you're not the target audience
basically have sex

there's still plenty to flesh out about robert's rebellion and plenty of room for unexplored drama
with the added bonus of character's that the audience has already been introduced to in the main show I think it'd easily be the most successful of any spin-off series
plus it wouldn't even require much in the way of big-budget CGI
it seems like such a no-brainer, HBO is dumb

Not enough black roles

stannis literally sat in a castle eating rats during roberts rebellion lul

They have these stained glass in Belfast city centre. Also so famous pubs in northern Ireland like Blakes of the Hallow have GOT props in them. The tourism industry really drains everything it can.

Attached: 2_GOT-Stained-Glass-Window-6_Lewis.jpg (615x409, 78K)

Cast Robert Rebellion

Attached: GODS I WAS STRONG THEN.jpg (994x1348, 2.34M)

he survived a siege and davos helped him to save 1000s. ofcourse normies like yourself dont understand the amount of pressure that is, or how valiant you'd have to be not to surrender.

underrated

My post was agreeing with you brah.

>omg he saved thousands of make-believe lives guys!!
the only thing it would do is show why everyone loved robert more than stannis, both in the series and real world

so tiresome

Lads
I'm so excited to see this flop

Attached: alt-right symbol.jpg (610x643, 58K)

i agree stannis' reputation can never be repaired i do hope D&D die tho.
hopefully showfags pick up the books even if they're too lazy too

>local pub is a medieval in
>constantly filled with yanks asking me about game of thrones

Attached: 8399A281-34CC-4C56-ABE5-A5409A18640B.jpg (640x523, 21K)

>why isn't a fantasy show about dragons and magic and shit not realistic????
kek

Predict which GoT character will make a special cameo in the new show?

>but that's not possible, it's thousands of year-

Exactly.

you would think an obsessive nerd that loves realism in his fantasy book, would have thought out something like evolution?

I've never been prouder to be from such a red-pilled anti-gay anti abortion country. Sadly it's not gonna last though

How much do you wanna bet that even though its set 1000 years prior to the mainline series all the weapons, clothing and architecture will look exactly the same?

Don't ask questions just consume product and then get excited for next product

> Set thousands of years before GoT

> They could potentially do something really interesting amd have the show take on an ancient celtic aesthetic.

> They won't because that would confuse normies.

Why would anyone film anything in UK?

>another series of one shocking morbid death after the next
>implying one series wasnt enough
>mfw game of thrones becomes walking dead 2.0

Attached: 98789789709780970.png (500x500, 326K)

>cringe
cringe

>>cringe
>cringe
cringe