So why..l

...exactly did Marvel cast the untalented, ugly, insufferably woke, non redhead, non MJ looking, unasked for Zendaya as MJ?

Attached: F28CD680-663C-45FC-B286-870CC944A2AA.jpg (981x1625, 266K)

She's hot.

I bet he shot his load in every hole

To make you look like a bitch

everyday is opposite day nowadays.

Would you have preferred this?

Attached: 1080full-annalise-basso.jpg (1080x1349, 92K)

>aktually not really MJ, she’s an original character who just happens to be Peter’s love interest and is called MJ

DAMAGE CONTROL

Attached: ben.jpg (500x362, 23K)

She’s the one who bragged about being racist to white girls kid, she loves knocking them out of auditions with the race card

Annalise is too pure

Attached: annalise.webm (640x342, 2.39M)

I know, it happens all over any thread about her. Or it did until she shat on them by dyeing her hair red and that tiger comment kek

Yes!

She is hot but a nig playing MJ is pretty retarded

She's not black.

because Zendaya fucked Harvey Weinstein to get the job

What is she then?

Attached: 1553458832900s.jpg (165x249, 5K)

Are you retarded?

Biracial.

so she is black?

Must be good at cock sucking.

her mother got blacked. she's mixed.

That's a kind of black, retard.

Nope, biracial.

She is, you got btfo before. Fuck off Pajeet. Tell Zendaya she’s not black and she’d curb stomp your little potato head.

Remember she isn't actually Mary Jane Watson she's Michelle Jones.

Attached: Zendaya 1.jpg (1270x1820, 837K)

He’s an Indian autist from another thread, he’ll shit this one up too by screeching she’s European looking

Sorry, bro. she is black. do you not like that? you racist fuck!

She’s MJ. Though she shouldn’t be in this film at all.

She is black. I know you yourself identify as biracial, which is why you're stuck on this. But whatever racial/ethnic part of you is the part you hate, that's what you are.

This.

In the original comics Peter doesn't even meet Mary Jane until he's graduated from high school, i doubt we'll ever see him opposite Tom Holland but either way Zendaya is emphatically not the same character.

Attached: Zendaya 1.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

Then Kirsten Dunst was emphatically not Mary Jane Watson, because he meets her in HS.
That goblin you’re shilling for dyed her hair red for a FFH photo shoot and emphatically used MJ’s classic pet name, you’re the only one fooled.

H A R V E S T E D

Weinstein’s awful taste in women has ruined cinema for over a decade now, this terrible MJ is like kicking it when it’s down.

But why can’t Marvel just kill the character and give us Gwen or even make Peter gay for progressive points? Literally 3 people like Zendaya and two of those are her parents, the other is that one guy in this thread.

no one cares about people who do nothing but ask questions

No one cares about Zendaya’s MJ, she could die and the film would only improve. Are you being paid to white knight?

so how's she woke? for beading up gay Tom Holland? isn't that anti-woke? instead of letting him proudly come out, she's complicit in gay shaming which is what staying in the closet is.

>muh blackness too white much oppression much struggle slavery drumpf 2019
The same shit her character smears the MCU with, basically

You know woke is used ironically, right? It’s code word for retarded muppet

she needs some abs

her tits would get smaller

Who could play MJ? I think Nell Tiger Free.

Simple mate, do not go to the theater see the movie

I fucking LOATHE SJW bullshit but I have no problem with the casting of these Spider-man movies. We already got 5 movies with the same origin story and bullshit. I'm happy that they're shaking things up. Loved Homecoming and look forward to FFH!!!FACT!!!

MAKE "MJ" A TRANNY AND WATCH COMIC BOOK FAGS SHIT BLOOD, FUCKING DO IT FEIGE, YOU FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

I dunno you all sound crazy to me. I'd fuck Zendaya so hard I'd be screaming Ayadnez. That kind of fuck that leaves you both with feelings of fear and confusion

Attached: 1552830574669.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Someone should tell her that then

Harvey and the Disney board had a close relationship for Miramax. That's why Disney used its huge media empire to pass the ball to DC (lel rape league)

Yeah mate OK, the fans can just fuck off if they don’t agree with erasure of their favorite characters who were just too white and problematic :)

Blackwashing isn’t ‘shaking things up,’ it’s just racism. Ned Leeds is a good character, younger Aunt May is a good realistic change, making MJ into an aggressive NPC type, not so much.

I didn’t know that

Never forget how big Disney is. Nothing happens in the TMZ the Mouse isn't aware of.

rent free

Rent free for discussing the worst character in the MCU, who happens to be in the film out in 2 weeks? OK, go cry over Hildawg some more

Isn’t that what happened to Homecoming? It fell below projections, probably because people were unhappy with some casting decisions. MJ is one of Marvel’s cutest characters, Zendaya voluntarily portrays herself as a woke racist, why would people want her for MJ? And now her role has been expanded. Are you OK with her dragging down Tom Holland’s shot at Spider-Man?