You have one job: make historical mini-series

>you have one job: make historical mini-series
>invent fictional empowered woman genius hero to save the day
america and uk is fucking cancer. I look forward to the Russian remake.

Attached: strongempowerednucular.png (731x638, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutgerssocialcognitionlab.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/9/7/13979590/rudmangoodwin2004jpsp.pdf
bustle.com/p/ulana-khomyuk-from-chernobyl-is-not-based-on-a-real-person-but-emily-watsons-character-is-important-all-the-same-17304139
entertainment.theonion.com/woman-takes-short-half-hour-break-from-being-feminist-t-1819576049
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex incel

same, fuck the great satan of degeneracy

Could work with many historical mini-series

Attached: index.jpg (294x172, 10K)

The females were the worst part of the whole series.

Incoming basedboys who defend women on the internet who don’t get laid but call you an incel in 3, 2, 1

have sex

>Another episode of the west having problem with women

Do you realize how many women worked in those feilds in eastern block?

It made sense to condense all of the scientists into one character for a drama series and it wasn't exactly immersion-destroying to have a female scientist in the Soviet Union. Genuinely thought she was a real person and was kind of shocked to learn she wasn't.

>inb4 "white knight faggot why don't you hate every female character in a TV show ever like the rest of us you fucking cuck"

It’s funny how since women can’t do anything significant in real life all feminists can accomplish is insisting that women be portrayed as heroic in media.

get married already

The ultimate comeback desu, works on too many concious & subconscious lebeks

What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper?

>I watch television and film for a history lesson
Why are you so stupid OP?

There was one woman in the photos of the scientists working on it. So that makes it ok

/thread

get married have sex make babies do your part for the soviet union comrade

She was literally the best character

Is that an offer?

Attached: 623AAACA-CE5B-4E5D-91CE-C9B8F2F2A930.gif (245x200, 920K)

Look at the variance in average iq between males and females. Now look at the right tail. That’s where a genius would be. Now I want you to take the area under the curve for somebody with 140+ iq and then tell me what percent of that area is make and which is female. Do that and then end your life.

The USSR would have been proud by the rewrite of history.

"Oh dumb male doctor only I, the smart female nurse knows about radiation!"

This desu, the amount of butthurt from keyboard warriors is astounding.

>It's a woman, and she has some type of valuable contribution
>REEEEEE

Attached: 1467583610061.jpg (238x192, 14K)

>no qt slav wife to watch over me while my body rots of radiation poisoning
why live

Attached: VgPqwsY.jpg (2560x1280, 225K)

>have sex poster

unironically this

Reminder that the water tanks were never going to explode, and her idea of half of Europe suddenly dying from radiation was never going to happen. So those divers and miners were sent to their deaths for no reason.

still feels iffy to attribute the efforts of bunch of scientists to some imaginary person. it feels the same as in that new battlefield game where a norwegian commando unit full of burly men was replaced by a teenager gurl.

>I AM SILLY
the problem was that she didn't fucking exist you retard, the accomplishments of an entire REAL team with dozens of scientists was represented by a lone character

>sent to their deaths
retard

>Reminder that the water tanks were never going to explode
not true at all, the thing was that the effect of the explosion wasn't even near what was predicted

this pisses me off really bad because my grandfather was literally a part of the resistance

>some type of valuable contribution
>is actually always right

\thread

Your grandfather sounds like toxic masculinity in human form.

and that's a good thing

>I can't comprehend the fact that historical realism sometimes has to take a hit for the benefit of having a good show

Including the entire team would make the cast incredibly bloated and needlessly slowed down the show. If you take offense with the distillation of the scientists into one character you should also take offense with the radical simplification of the court at the end (as well as the explanation of why the reactor exploded) and the fact that everybody speaks british english

But I'm guessing that's A-OK because:

>REEEE ITS A WOMAN

0/10
apply yourself

What do they call it when you falsely portray events and people to change public perception?

I forgot

Someone remind me!!

There wasn't a single person of color

I can't believe they make sexist garbage like that now

fuck a nigger

lies

>spools of nonsensical dialogue, misportrayals and false character studies because 'muh dramatic device'
no one would give a shit if there were women obviously working behind the scenes in science departments thinking up solutions. They knew exactly what they were doing putting a woman in a omniscient position and also on a moral pedestal, which is wrong and totally downplays the sacrifices and achievements of those involved.

Damn. Utterly BTFO

>it had to either be a single fucking scientist and not simply a smaller team
why?
>you should also take offense with the radical simplification of the court at the end
I VERY much do, believe me. I also take issue with Dyatlov as a character and many other things.
>REEEE ITS A WOMAN
again, "I am silly"

kill yourself samefag retard

Maybe they could've trimmed them up into 2 or even 3 characters instead of a know it all bitch. Retard.

>I VERY much do, believe me. I also take issue with Dyatlov as a character and many other things.

And yet you're not vocal about these issues?

I really wish there was a way to filter phone posters that don’t use capitalization.

In any other show, you'd be right. The trend of empowered women everywhere is not subtle and kinda works against what they're trying to do.

In Chernobyl though, she's not empowered or anything, she's just trying to help like some guys that work there.

It would have been far more believable if it was a man though.... I also found it unbelievable that the doctor didn`t know about potassium iodide tablets during a fire in a
nuclear power station but the smart nurse of course...
>REEE I am such a passive mongoloid that I am unbothered if my gender gets mocked and displayed as baffoons because having the illusion to be unbothered with everything is something to be proud of I guess

I have been in many other threads you idiot. If you didn't notice, Ulana is specifically the topic of this thread. why do I have to arbitrarily fill your requirements before I'm allowed to complain about her?
phones automatically capitalization, so that makes zero sense

Dilate

Attached: your_move_tevee_0.png (843x903, 39K)

sometimes you have to pick your battles, in this current climate this was probably the least painful way to satisfy whatever retarded diversity quota there was

meant capitalize

You don't know shit about what works on the Lebeks and don't ever let me see you mention them again

>I am unbothered if my gender gets mocked and displayed as baffoons

You're aware genders don't work the same way as sportsteams user?

women never accomplish anything, so they have to be schlicked for things they maybe could have done

rent free

You're allowed to complain about whatever you want, I'm just saying you're being disingenuous about your motives. I haven't seen you complaining about these issues in any of the generals.

Do you maybe have a link to an earlier post of yours about these others issues you have with the show?

ur ghey

Of course they do under certain circumstances you retard...

random but norway sent a number of their soldiers to my state (US) for some army training stuff and when i had a chance to talk to them (lots of young media-savvy dudes) they were incredibly pissed about this

My mom she is a real person

Of course not, sports team fanaticism is a scam and ultimately, their achievements do not matter.

Attached: 1467580945677.png (750x523, 347K)

i thought it made sense for the hospital part(so she can go undercover as a nurse)

She really should have been black. Or at the very least have been in an interracial relationship with a black man, possibly while his white husband knew of it and approved.

>I'm just saying you're being disingenuous about your motives
all you're doing is coming off as a desperate shill
that's because I don't post in generals
>Do you maybe have a link to an earlier post of yours
absolutely not, I'm not an autistic faggot and I never expected that I'd have to actually prove myself before receiving your permission to criticize a character

Cope

The Battlefield stuff is stupid but there's a bit of a difference between implying a woman could be a scientist and a woman could be a resistance commando.

When a feminist is wining about toxic masculinity how do think she sees her own gender. She sees it as her team against another team you braindead spastic

This is very different from that, there were female scientists in the Soviet Union at the time and since they already had a male scientist with Legasov it's not too disingenuous to have a female scientist. Her character was not in any way pushing an agenda, nothing plot wise was influenced by her gender. It also allows female viewers of the show to have a working female character they connect with too. As many have said, have sex

You’re clearly a very limited thinker with almost no grasp on even foundational sociological research, but the reason you’re coming off as embarrassingly autistic here is that you’re applying the typical mind fallacy to your lack of in-group favoritism. Research has shown conclusively that women most certainly do not, hence all the lobbying and advocacy groups to misrepresent reality and alter standards to their gender’s benefit
Here, educate yourself: rutgerssocialcognitionlab.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/9/7/13979590/rudmangoodwin2004jpsp.pdf

Attached: A4E12D6F-3CF9-4068-B33C-41ECF37A5D51.jpg (500x512, 62K)

That's like saying "to beat racism we have to be equally racist"

It's not worth getting upset over.

If we get killed by our enemies without killing a single one of them we win
-you

You're aware calling someone retard and linking walls of text isn't the same as actually making a coherent argument right?

>criticizing something means you're mad
ok retard

>imagine being this entrenched in identity politics

Attached: 1560879213041.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Isn't that what's happening?

A woman would never be the top of her field ever ever ever in eternity because the upper ends of iq are completely flooded with men due to higher variance. Why do you think even in shit like chess, women are mogged even today by top 200 men? The extreme upper limits of iq (see people who actually do anything in science) are literally always going to be men. Magnus Carlson could beat the top 5 women chess players in the world blind folded while being told the moves from somebody. It breaks immersion when you see some lady being the massive genius to solve every complex problem of a disaster that has to do with nuclear physics. Women will never ever ever be ones moving a field forward because there will always be 1000 smarter men for the smartest woman. Biology isn’t fair homie.

Are you even remotely aware how insane the analogy is you're making?

How do you explain pic related then bud

Attached: hommedia.png (275x384, 127K)

Is it?

There were three, incel

Her husband who did all of the work and revisionism. Now commit suicide and cope.

But you know exactly what I am talking about lol...

LMAO this is weaker than I expected. I laid out expressly what your issue is - you are unaware of the gendered disparity in in-group favoritism and are typical-mind-ing your lack of gender bias in a way that leaves you utterly oblivious to the myriad ways in which women do operate as a collective / team and lobby aggressively for their gendered interests at the expense of men. This isn’t complicated if you even have GED levels of education
>wall of text
Have you literally never encountered a scientific study before? Wtf

No, they seriously haven’t ever read a study before. These people have never been in a stem field and have never actually had to publish peer reviewed papers or even know what they are. These people unironically get their world view from activists masquerading as journalists and television.

Not to mention the American/Jewish propaganda of a last episode.
>muh lies
>KGB spying bad!
>(((jews spying good!)))
also
>saying nazis killed jews like its a fact when its been proven time and time again shower camps didn't exist and jews just acted like the victims to get germans compensation money

You're making the exact same argument that radical feminists make about male scientists' work actually being the work of their wife. You can continue living in a fantasy in which no woman can ever supercede a man in a field or industry, but the truth is there are exceptions to every gender norm and gender is not the defining feature which differentiates people's personality or traits.

>That's like saying "to beat racism we have to be equally racist

This is in fact insane... If every race hates yours and you are not showing at least a tiny bit of resentment to them because of it you are a lost cause and don`t have a single clue about how human beings function

>live /pol/ incel appears
Christ fuck you “people” are dumb enough to be cartoon characters

Even if this were true (which one paper does not prove) why would it mean that women as a whole have to be pushed back?
Wouldn't that aggravate the problem even worse; giving them a common enemy will only make them bond together tighter which plays to their strengths.
According to the paper it isn't in men's strength to form a united front since they're inherently incapable of doing so; you'd be trying to beat them at their own game which is setting yourself up for failure.

So even in the remote possibility that the thing you're arguing is true then the proposed solution is still retarded

Did you forget your injection this week ada- I mean alice?

Attached: EC420E5C-642F-4D75-9EF1-14D702CEE869.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

So if this woman was a representation of all the other scientists that means the scientists already knew of the reactor mistakes and the shut down button flaw, making the entirety of the last episode and the trial made up and a Netflix lie?

I genuinely feel sorry for you.

What does it matter? Her being a female has nothing to do with anything. There were no empowerment scenes at all.
She had to be a female, imagine a man nagging Legasov to risk his life to tell the truht, it would be gay as hell.

What exactly was wrong with my comment? You're just spouting brainwashed lines, as always.

>imagine a man nagging Legasov to risk his life to tell the truht
that shit was retarded in the first place, never should've happened and the series should've been an episode shorter

>There were no empowerment scenes at all
>mentions it in the next sentence

>I also found it unbelievable that the doctor didn`t know about potassium iodide tablets during a fire in a nuclear power station but the smart nurse of course
That didn't bother me because in universe it can be written off as an example of Soviet hubris;
>Iodine? What does your hospital need iodine for? Are you implying Soviet engineering is not safe, comrade?
The nurse being the only one smart enough to realize the clothes were contaminated annoyed me though.

i love how everybody sees the problem with this show
also how legasov corrects shcherbina like he knows everything, a clear sign of the homosexual agenda

>appeal to consiquence
Why do mental midgets like you always appeal to consiquence? He had a hypothesis and show evidence to support his claim that you threw a bitchfit over and then you moved the goal posts and appealed to the consiquence of it being true. He never made any claim of solving this issue, he just showed that you were wrong and just like all mental midgets, moved the goalposts. Now post evidence that is contrary to that user’s claim that women are tribal or just quit responding.

>hehe look at my epic falseflag, see how dumb you look?

I literally do not understand why it wasn't her and the guy she first starts with? Could they not have had two characters to represent the massive team?

Attached: ....png (228x227, 85K)

Women get in a car, they crash and die, they get a computer the palm of their hands they become consumed by vanity, you let them run a country they turn it into a police state. Their brains aren't designed for power.

Prove to me 6 milion jews died and shower camps were real.
It was only 1.5 milion which is around the same as a bunch of other nationalities and they died from the bad conditions of the war.

It would be like having a midget be the star of an NBA team. That’s the problem.

I personally wanted a whole team and some kino heated debate scenes

>I look forward to the Russian remake.
You shouldn't.
HBO's series was a snoozefest and writing was shit most of the time, aside from obvious characters, but really don't expect anything from the Russian series aside from embarrassment and mild confused keks.

t. Russian

fuck jews, fuck kgb and fuck amerimutts
also fuck you

What are some other pozzed shows that nu-Yea Forums tricked you into watching by telling you it was not pozzed?

Attached: 2_1280.jpg (1280x640, 205K)

Why should a conglomerate of 200 scientists be avatared by the exception and not the rule? Huh?

>Consiquence
>Doesn't show why the purported fallacy applies
>Call others mental midgets

if you willingly watch hbo or netflix it's your own fault

Yes, nazicucks were so incompetent that they failed to kill any jews, just millions of white Europeans.

I didnt even finish the season

Oh we have a blank slate egalitarian who literally believes in “gender” and uses “gender norms” unironically. Yes, behavior and SEX have a high causal link outside of environmental pressure. I’m sorry your professor brainwashed you user, hopefully you aren’t too far gone from reality yet.

He backed his claim that women are more tribal and you started you next reply with “even if that were true.” You’re doing the same old song and dance that race deniers do. “If that we’re true we would have to execute them all!” You’re appealing to the consiquence of him being right instead of refuting his backed up claim with evidence of your own. No, YOU are the mental midget.

Fact: You wouldn't be complaining if she had been a male autistic super genius instead.

Attached: 5A3BE02D-EC01-4A22-A657-EC4EF15A60F4.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>W-what do you mean "composite character"?

Attached: 05DE2832-A06F-446E-9BD1-12FE36B906D9.png (817x443, 34K)

>b-but what if it was a man
>didn't even read the thread
Dumb phoneposter

Not as much because this would have been more appropriate to honor them... yes

Because it would be more likely.
>dude you wouldn’t have a problem with this non comedy basketball movie if the main character wasn’t a wheelchair bound white kid

>2019
>unironically still using IQ as a valid measure

She wasn't fictional, you dumbass.

Appropriate how? How is the sex of the character relevant here?

>female scientists didn't exist in the soviet union
LMAO

Do you have a better measure of g? Looks like somebody with low iq got mad that he’s an idiot and rejected the concept of human intelligence altogether. Obvious shitskin detected.

fucking this

I know people complain about merging 20 scientists into one but that's how tv show adaptations work, silly. You can't cast 20 extras and give them a single line each and have them follow Legasov for 5 episodes.

To represent the fact there were female scientists, to give female viewers of the show a prominent character they can easily connect with, it also makes some scenes make slightly more sense like pretending to be a nurse etc. It's really not a big deal the mostly one dimensional Dyatlov and the massively oversimplified and overdramatic court scene and the Leninist/Stalinist speech near the start were all much more problematic

Do you think it would be:
a) equal chance that a male/female would be the one to solve the problem problem of chernobyl
b) higher chance that it would be male
c) astronomically higher that it would be a male

If you didn’t pick c you should commit suicide. Again why show the exception and not the rule faggot?

Because a male scientist isn't an exception to the rule... Please stop... These arguments are becoming boring and predictable

COPE and YIKES

>You’re appealing to the consiquence of him being right instead of refuting his backed up claim with evidence of your own.
Except that I didn't.
I assumed his evidence was correct, and also assumed that what he said was happening was correct.
I then showed how his conclusion and subsequent solution were logically insound.

Also it's consequence, not consiquence. (I tried to tell you this a post ago but apparently you're not quick on the uptake and need to be told explicitly, multiple times before you understand things)

Okay so for social reasons, therefore harming the historical accuracy and pandering to an audience obviously for political clout. Glad we cleared that up.

>200 scientists helped out at Chernobyl
>probably 197 men
Yeah, lets represent them with a woman.

MOMMY THERES A WOMAN IN MY TV SHOW AND SHE DOESNT JUST COOK AND CLEAN MAKE HER GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1558531423993.png (199x253, 40K)

Nah my IQ is over the average but I know it doesn't mean shit. The mistake of people who use IQ is thinking:
1. They know what intelligence is
2. They think it can be measured

IQ was invented to measure school performamce of some 10 year olds in the 19th century. It seems more like you cling to IQ because you got a high number and you take it as a measure of your worth.

This. it's a pretty petty thing to complain about. The actual scientists even got their recognition at the end, which seemed to completely miss. There were some women in that photo.

Why shouldn't this character be based on a real person instead of ulana the hedgehog (OC do not steal), or why should it only represent the minority of the scientists that composed the team that worked on Chernobyl?

Okay so I guess you lost the argument? For women it literally is like a sports team.

Good goy.

Can you read? The reasons are also historical as there were female scientists, the fact that all the characters spoke fucking English should bother you much more as a creative embellishment to appeal to a social demographic.

Because it's a dramatization? If they were doing a complete re-enactment none of the shit they are describing about what caused the meltdown would be shown since that's not how it works at all.

It's fiction you doofus. When you make up a new character you can go as far as you want within your limits. There's nothing unrealistic about a female being a scientist and also good at her work. Storytelling doesn't work by throwing a dice.

>which one paper does not prove
The linked study cites a robust history of research all in alignment with the central premise, which is entirely uncontroversial in sociology
>why would it mean that women as a whole have to be pushed back
Because if you don’t have any spine then women DEMAND that they be portrayed in unrealistically favorable ways, e.g. front line commandos in WWII and brilliant scientists putting toxic men in their place etc. There’s no end to it if there’s no pushback, you just get fake, masculine, perfect women schooling men in perpetuity, and it becomes ever harder to have realistically gendered portrayals be accepted by the media gatekeepers and regulatory groups. No one’s saying you have to advocate for better portrayals of men, but stop whining when men take issue with forced, ridiculous portrayals of women shoved down our throat in coherence with a deleterious cultural narrative unless you want every film to end up like NuWars or Tessa Thompson’s Men in Black... because that’s what those advocacy groups are pressuring content creators to portray

Attached: 33439B46-C979-477A-984E-137539E06E0F.jpg (1125x1306, 456K)

>The reasons are also historical as there were female scientists,
yeah how many though? for how many men, fucking cuck?

Of you believe in human intelligence, you believe in g. IQ has been crafted to be the best measure of g and is better than almost any metric when it comes to certain things like job proformance. So you would have to either deny that intelligence is a thing altogether or deny that there is any way to measure it (there is) to believe that iq is just completely bullshit.

A female scientists isn't either

Well no because your reasoning is flawed and based upon a false premise that I entertained for argument's sake

The fact that you now ask me this and that I have to spell it out for you is embarrassing desu

>iq research stopped on early 20th century
>the entirery of that post
Anything else you want to spout directly from r/all?

The worse thing about her is that her entire plotline is also made up. Making her a mary sue who is also the most witty, and always the most oral, and always the most soley focused on one issue and disregarding everything else, is just a side greivance. There was no "we need to get to the bottom of the cover up," in real life. In real life, there was no "dirty KGB tracking us and blocking info." In real life it was all out in the open (at least to the team investigating internally), and there were no threats of death or anything like that. This was the late 80s under Gorby, not 1939 under Stalin. But considering that this was western cvcked propaganda for 95-105 swordshit normies, what do you expect.
>PS, the show is radically inaccurate, and beyond melodramatic compared to what actually happened, and the real facts

Attached: 1560489327531.jpg (800x596, 66K)

Explain why that's wrong first

>it's another incels try extremely hard to avoid confronting the fact there are women who are much more intelligent than they are

You just KNOW those dirty swedes did it on purpose.

There were a hundred of scientists and advisors for one Legasov in the show. Probably twice as much for the other guy. Why not include them as well? Why pretend the party members are the real heroes?

The short is answer you don't actually care, but still.

Because sex here isn't relevant. It's like complaining that a composite character was taller than the country's average. Kt has zero impact.

It's true that IQ measures something but that's not "intelligence". You can be a genius in a certain field and have terrible math skills.

>DUDE WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD THAT HISTORY IS BEING REWRITTEN

He’s literally just coping hard because he’s either brown or got a low iq score. To deny iq and it’s efficacy you would literally have to straight up say, “no I have never found that some humans are innately more intelligent than others.” Or you would just say “who cares lol, why try and even measure it”, if you did admit that intelligence exists. You have to remember that these people have Ben literally been brainwashed by critical theorists who promote blank slate egalitarianism. It isn’t their fault, they are the surf in the 15th century who believes in the catholic church just in our era.

i swear theres about 5x as manyy of you "have sex" posters than in the reverse. I really have no idea hot have sex is not spammed yet.

Seems like those inaccuracies are a bigger issue than a composite character having a vagina

That's easily explained as not wanting to field and do logistics for hundreds of extras though right?

Yeah and you wouldn't have a very high overall intelligence would you?

I am fairly certain, there were far more male scientists involved in this case than women so a man would be more appropriate and more accurate... And an exceptional woman scientist is also an exception to the rule

It measures fucking g which is general intelligence, you absolute brainlet. It is the best catch all cognitive ability test in existence.

>the Wikipedia article for the show is replacing the historical article AS WE SPEAK!
??

Attached: 868FEBDD-0061-4933-B592-408DFA691D36.png (1019x741, 475K)

Not many, but that doesn't exclude the fact that the plight to try and deal with the Chernobyl disaster was universal, and not entirely carried out by men, as I said before Legasov is the clear leader scientist and obviously based on a real person, making the rest of the team of scientists amalgamated into one female character simply shows the universal plight. You're trying desperately hard to find a good justification for the fact you only care about this specific historical innacuracy because the idea of a female scientist bothers you.

Expanse

t. 111 IQ NEET

>That's easily explained as not wanting to field and do logistics for hundreds of extras though right?
Why can't you apply this "easy explanation" to the women, like the female city planner that coordinated with the party members from the very start? Is it because you don't know what actually happened?

yikes

Well the majority of the group she’s a “composite” of was male so yeah it’d be more accurate.

What is "overall intelligence"? Is that what IQ meassures according to you?

>IT'S OKAY, WE'RE JUST REWRITING HISTORY A LITTLE

>Because sex here isn't relevant
The only reason they made it a woman was because it was, as even the people defending ulana pointed out.
Revisionism isn't ok just just because user "didn't care about it lol"

>general intelligence
LMAO

134 iq university student actually. It’s usually the 105-115 crowd like you that gets sucked into psuedoscience though. Thanks for admiring you are brown, hopefully in the future I won’t have to deal with your kind at all.

Explain why the sex of the character is crucial to the plot here.

>implying the woman was the most egregious of historical mistakes
Western white males are truly the most snowflake of snowflakes, пиздeц пpocтo.
You don't care about historicity, you just want to REEE about roasties.

There are so many other historical inaccuracies in the show that are more agrecious than this though, why complain so much about this specific one?

Does the show existing somehow disconnects you from the internet? Or from your local library? I don't get it. You can't learn what actually happened because you shitpost too much, is that it?

Heh you seem to thing there's a significant correlation between IQ and race so there's no point in arguing with a brainlet like you. And I'm a doctor btw

I thought 134 IQ students could write english without obvious errors.

friendly reminder that the real red pill is realizing that Chernobyl was fucking historically inaccurate melodramatic garbage; that is panned by virtually all historians, and those dealing with nuclear energy, and radiation in real life. Virtually everything in the show is grossely exagerrated, or simply fabricated in order to appease 95-105 IQ swordshitters hung over from Game of Plebs. Even in the best scenes, Chernobyl is guilty of "implying" that things are somehow stalinist still, when it would never even approach that in real life. Chernobyl is a 9/10 show for entertainment, but it is a very well deserved 3/10 for historical accuracy and value. At the end of the day, its western cvcked propaganda, most seen evidently in the horrific portrayal of the KGB, Ulyana, and the "destroy half of Europe," scenes, but also throughout, as the entire "based on the true story," miniseries is tainted.

Attached: 1560564915699.png (1280x574, 573K)

Invent TWO fictional empowered woman genius..

Remember the nurse that was smarter than the doctor and had all kinds of knowledge about radiation etc..?

G is something we humans have decided to be “overall intelligence” and we measure it accurately with IQ tests. These results correlate with real life results well enough that we take them seriously. In a way the SAT test is a proxy test for g, it’s just that IQ is the best way that we have been able to measure what we humans all innately understand to be “general intelligence.”

>feminism
>zionism
>making fun of white men
at least there were no niggers

How do I report a thread to the jannies?

>BOOKS EXIST, WHAT DO YOU CARE ABOUT HISTORICAL ACCURACY IN A MORE POPULAR MEDIUM???

>revisionism being broadcasted for millions is okay as long as they haven't started burning the books just yet

>Genuinely thought she was a real person and was kind of shocked to learn she wasn't.

You admit you are a low info tool that can be easily manipulated.

Read a history book slut

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Idk, why is it so important to the director? Lets ask him...
>She represents all of these other scientists that came in and risked quite a bit to fight a system — not just the system of government, but also the system of science, which in and of itself, had a certain patriarchy to it and was very interested in protecting itself from its own mistakes," Mazin said.

>Ulana will help hold Harris' character Valery Legasov accountable in Chernobyl as she seeks out what caused the accident. So even though no Ulana existed in real life, she represents many women in STEM who had to break through gender-biased barriers in the pursuit of knowledge and truth.
bustle.com/p/ulana-khomyuk-from-chernobyl-is-not-based-on-a-real-person-but-emily-watsons-character-is-important-all-the-same-17304139

IQ is a flawed and insufficient measure sweaty, just because you got a high number in your 20th try doesn't mean it's accurate

Really? A literal fictional character in a supposedly realistic telling isn’t egregious? Mmmkay.

>why live
to not rot of radiation poisoning, maybe

Well I can only agree more with him and his decision to make her female

105-115 IQ people are the dumbest to me, because they are what make up the backbone of plebbit. They are people that think they are really smart, and educated, when at best they are just smart enough to be effectively indoctrinated most of the time.

The key word was "more"

Yikes.

>A literal fictional character in a supposedly realistic telling isn’t egregious?
If you have a problem with historicity why the fuck would you complain about that character? She's just tip of the iceberg and the story telling device.

>social engineering is more important than historical accuracy

commie

Wow. Nu-Yea Forums in a nutshell

well you did just admit you saw some measure of a correlation, despite you desperately telling yourself it isn't 'significant' enough

>In Chernobyl though, she's not empowered or anything,

Bullshit, it is as if you did not even watch the show.

Because when you point out the other inaccuracies almost no one defends it, while if you even mention Ulana in a negative light, some 20 samefags show up to whiteknight her fictional character.

They truly are the most dangerous and useful idiots because they can convince the actual serfs below them of retarded shit. Just look at how many retards in this thread don’t respect the validity of IQ in 2019. They are the actual reddit browsers that come here to shitpost.

He’s baiting. If you deny race realism with all the evidence you have right infront of you from the internet, you are an evolution denier on par with a neocon boomer who thinks the world is 6000 years old.

yes.

Attached: liberal.jpg (668x445, 34K)

She stopped being accurate the moment she became a composite character. Her sex is beyond irrelevant in that regard.

Correlation doesn't equal causation >evidence
LMAO

Because there's so few people who actually discuss that the show actually tries to assassinate the nuclear energy in the first place.
Because to point out other inaccuracies you have to know how the actual events unfold and understand cause and effect.
I'm from Russia and literally no one who's not aware of "muh glass ceiliing/feminism" cares about some female character not being historical. It's just some westerners preconditioned to yap about things that do not matter in the long run. She will have literally zero long lasting impact on male/female relationships but the show will shape the minds.

The Reddit shillbots are getting even more obvious than the /pol/ ones. For fucks sake just go back.

>being a race realist
Confirmed brainlet

>if you're going to be inaccurate, you might as well be WILDLY inaccurate!

yay feminism

>correlation doesn’t imply causation
>therefore nothing causes anything
Why do I waste my time even replying to obvious bait/shitskins like this? You know that race has a higher causal link to crime than income? Why is that?

>he doesn’t want kino board meetings of lots of non-characters working together to solve a problem ala Shin Godzilla
Nah, let’s just make up a strong female character, that’ll be better

>If for example one woman becomes a composite character for three real man her sex isn't relevant at all
A man representing three man as a composite is and will always be more accurate.

Is this a LARP or are some “people” actually this ignorant and deluded in the Information Age somehow? Literally every aspect of that post is demonstrably incorrect and at odds with even the most foundational intelligence research. Really hoping it’s just some bored summerfag trolling for (You)s

Attached: 6A83E770-D7AA-4CE8-97D2-46ABE22E85C6.jpg (638x336, 59K)

If she had been a male scientist but with autism you would be calling him based instead of complaining that autism doesn't accurately represent all the scientists. You know it.

>race realist
>evidence from the internet
Its almost as if theres a correlation between low-IQ, lack of education and being a racist.

>not being a race realist
Retard who hasn’t actually delved into the subject.

And you wouldn’t defend it even close to the extent Ulana has been defended. You know it.

/pol/ absolutely BTFO.

Attached: ulana.png (1455x818, 1.18M)

Yeah why is that? The race realist answer is that crime is coded in their chromosomes, so keep asking yourself why is that until you realize humans are more complex than what your right wing podcaster tells you.

>almost all men
WOMEN BTFO

SHE'S TOO PURE BROS!!!! AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!

“P-please stop caring about our obvious propaganda”fags irrevocably BTFO

Yeah because I hate incels

Hmm, a study where the participants were introductory psych students a real representative sample of the general population.

What's it like not being able to watch anything without seeing race and gender issues everywhere?

Attached: thinking.png (700x441, 137K)

>but the show will shape the minds.

That is the entire point.

And I hate women so it appears we’re at an impasse

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dilation time

What’s it like not being able to make anything without forcing race and gender issues into it?

I said it was ok. Its time for you to have sexual relations instead

NO the only thing blown out where those men who were flat out erased in favor of some cunt.

Imagine being such a snowflake that you feel yourself and your entire world threatened by a single character being female

Attached: 0C7AF7FA-5EED-441A-B53A-8B563CC9745D.png (523x536, 420K)

It's convenience vs accuracy
personally I would've gone for accuracy but it was a miniseries so of course they had to streamline stuff

WHy and how the fuck are you even implying that race and gender are not central themes now?

Why do feminists project this hard?

>erased
Confirmed speedwatcher/scene skipper

Why didn't James Cameron's Titanic show and name every crewman who died?

>That is the entire point.
One character is not instrumental to it, she's not the main topic. What do you think she will achieve? More foids in STEM? Week of "YASSSS QUEEN" posting on Twitter?
In a few months no one will remember her but everyone will remember spooky scary nuclear that could've obliterated the Yurop and that's why we should stick to alternatives.

That is not even the point.

entertainment.theonion.com/woman-takes-short-half-hour-break-from-being-feminist-t-1819576049

Yea Forums is literally this article but reversed.

Because it is objectively and unambiguously DELIBERATE propaganda pushing a socially deleterious narrative in lock-step with other programming. It’s all intentional AND THE CREATORS THEMSELVES WILL HAPPILY TELL YOU IT’S INTENTIONAL. See pic related, already posted upthread. What part of this don’t you get? Why are you uncritically defending actual, purposeful propaganda?

Attached: 35044011-70F3-45C5-9122-9F957C069284.jpg (988x718, 413K)

How exactly are race and gender central themes in a show about a nuclear accident in the Soviet Union in 1986?

Except there are no pro MRA/white power messages in literally anything in popular culture today, so it’s not the same.

What the fuck does that hag have to do with this?

See

>one woman in the photo

No that is all cunts will remember about the show, is that one again women were held down by men who are dumb and cannot do anything.

It's great if you're not an autist. I can still enjoy a well made movie/ tv show despite clearly seeing all the propaganda. It can be slightly annoying though and pull you out of the experience at times, if it's too obvious and out of place.

>gender
Well the director says here

>Because there's so few people who actually discuss that the show actually tries to assassinate the nuclear energy in the first place
It all happened on /rbmk/ weeks ago, but it didn't last long as most people wouldn't defend it, so completely differentiate than Ulana, where the same people come in haste and droves in her defense.
It may not imply much in Russia, but it does to the western audience of millions who watched it, as the director himself inteded it to.

he also didn't let one single crewwoman represent them all...

>he's still doing it

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Iq is the most attacked concept in all of science and still remains

Stay mad coping brainlet

Why not?

Where did you get your B.Sc. in genetics from fellow geneticist?

>talking to normie friends about Chernobyl
>finally something we're all hyped about
>I mention feeling really sorry because Fomin forced Sitnikov onto the roof
>"who are those guys, user?"
>"uhm ... Chernobyl's chief engineer and the dayshift worker that used the dosimeter around outside of reactor four's building?"
>"omg user how the fuck do you know their names you're so weird haha"

Since when was paying attention to shit you're watching and taking in the characters and the details something weird ? For fucks sake it's as if you were to read a book and only know to describe the its events in terms of "that guy went there with that other guy to see another guy".

Attached: 79f5c3bd6a4112693a39b4e232833924--frog-meme-gym-humor.jpg (474x447, 24K)

Oh look, no argument. Guess that means I’m right and you’re wrong, right?
>pee pee poo poo smug image react with a implying implications post
There, saved you having to make a response

imagine seeing shit like this and not thinking there was an agenda
it can't be boiled down to MEN BAD because it was also solved by males
the real message that should be taken from it is that government enforced censorship is an awful idea

dont get why people are mad. it just shows that women have to be fictionally inserted into real events because they are incapable of doing anything

>he's still seething over people with wrong opinions

Imagine thinking rewriting history to fit your agenda is in any way okay.

>you need a degree in genetics to understand iq
Lmao you can get to a theory of heritable iq from logical deduction alone, that is how it first started after all

Is this literally your very first time even clicking on a sociological study?

>it can't be boiled down to MEN BAD

Attached: 761E3123-85F5-4DAC-B998-01C7C2B4574F.jpg (1123x553, 66K)

knowing things makes you weird, didn't you know that?
it's COOL to be an oblivious american

Ask the director

>What's it like not being able to watch anything
>anything

>"But one area where the Soviets were actually more progressive than we were was in the area of science and medicine, particularly medicine. The Soviet Union had quite a large percentage of female doctors."
>Forced

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>No that is all cunts will remember about the show
Do you really think that cunts need another fictional cunt to be cunts? Cuntness is in their blood.

>the director himself inteded it to
It's an easy topic to discuss that can overshadow more serious discussions in a flash. It's like that kneeling NBA/MLA/whatever negro issue, flavor of the month agenda that distracts from the bigger picture. Ultrainlfammatory but in the end just a symptom.

Not necessarily. I don't think Mazin or HBO were like "we're gonna make a stronk womyn character because we're woke af", instead they just did their own thing, made an interesting character (and Khomyuk really is a good character, anyone that gets triggered by her should unironically, REALLY have sex) and just rode the wave of the SJW response in order to not trigger anyone and boost the shows popularity. SJWs project their agendas (and lack thereof) onto everything, the same way your typical fa/t v/irgin starts REEEing everytime he sees a woman.

Forced, yeah.

>schizophrenia

Ironic

Fuck women.

>tfw not even american

imagine preferring melting down multiple people into one person just because you're too much of a low IQ retard to pay attention to a show for more than 5 episodes and more than 5 characters

anti cherno threads a russian troll farm ops

fpbp

The creator said himself it's because of feminism

Lad Your eternal horseshoe theorism doesn't work when you can just quote the crew and cast that say directly otherwise.

It's a fucking scripted show, not a documentary and people were told at the end that she was fictional and the guys who saved the day were all male, calm down

>Khomyuk really is a good character

she's just another bland one-dimensional women stronk character written speficially with twatter in mind wtf are you talking about

khomyuk was a shit character who was literally just le 300 IQ I know everything lady
boris and legasov were the real interesting characters because the fact that they were real people gave them more emotional depth and more to lose

BIG CROWDS OF CHARACTERS BAD AND IMPOSSIBLE! WE CANNOT DO IT, IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE! WIPE AWAY ALL THOSE MALE SCIENTISTS AND COMPOSITE THE FEMALE ONES BECAUSE A GROUP OF SCIENTISTS IS TOO MUCH!

Attached: 8113FB38-9F31-45AA-A46A-F6C724B31660.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

she or he look so off against the real characters
like putting a black man in Uk in medieval eras

t. retarded mouthbreathers who can't handle a story with more than three characters defend massive historical inaccuracies
just watch your marvel and star wars movies

>boris and legasov were the real interesting characters because the fact that they were real people gave them more emotional depth and more to lose

I agree with the part about Shcherbina and Legasov, but with Khomyuk you have to bear in mind that she is a composite character and was supposed to represent the Soviet scientific community as a whole. I think it was done very well since I really thought she was a real person. Maybe it's Watson's performance and not the writing, but I really didn't have any issues with her.

Imagine not knowing how tv show production and logistic work

i know right. the fucking irony in the act of forcing characters in to achieve an agenda is ironic as hell when it just backfires and reinforces the truth

Gonna need a source for that

I looked at twin studies. “Find the genes” is not needed to make conclusions about heritability of anything. Those ancient people that selectively bred animals and plants must have used molecular biology to be able to decide which traits to select for huh? I can literally link you videos that blow out every argument that a race denier states if you’d like, including the completely retarded claim you just made. Without looking it up, what is quantitative genetics?

>revisionism broadcasted towards millions is okay as long as the footnote at the end shows "lol we were making shit up all along"

Fuck off hbo viral marketing division I like well done composite characters and loved the miniseries

If that is so, it again isn't really that big of an issue because there weren't any overt "muh stronk womyn" moments (like season 6 of House of Cards which reads like fucking sjw fanfiction)

SEETHING

/thread

>Make the cast all male
>get huge negative backlash from SJWs and lots of annoying think pieces coming against you, also no Emmys

>Make your composite character a female
>get universally praised to heaven with the exception of a bunch of seething incels in some obscure image board nobody cares about

Yeah I can't disagree with their logic here

Attached: 2BA2A19E-28E5-450D-B013-D892048F85C4.png (472x624, 167K)

If you invent a fictional woman and insert her as the hero in a historical drama AND THEN POINT TO THAT AHISTORICAL FABRICATION AS EVIDENCE THAT WE SHOULD HAVE MORE WOMEN IN POWER then you are deliberately manufacturing and propagating outright propaganda, regardless of whether you’re an ideologue or an opportunist
I’d point to the countless female characters that Yea Forums embraces to delineate between what are appropriate portrayals and what are obviously forced programming pushed to further a social and political agenda, but you’re not even posting in good faith so what would be the point?

Attached: B8EE5253-41C4-4397-92A3-6D96C4CB9220.jpg (261x381, 19K)

how many times have you replied to yourself now lad?

Reminder that Slavs are subhuman

I don't think she's going to fuck you because you defend her on a Taiwanese Embroidery Forum.

Spot the difference

And to imagine that it still works as intended on most people is the actual scary part

>the amount of women and men in positions of power should be somewhat equal
>REEEEE PROPAGANDA

have sex

is this real? or are those subs edited?

Why should it be? It should be a meritocracy.

He's been doing the same thing for every Chernobyl thread he finds ever since the second episode aired

I counter with "DILATE"

Attached: card.png (640x480, 473K)

The way she's inserted into the narrative was kind of sloppy. They spent the entire first episode showing how plant workers, including experienced engineers and physicists, will literally walk into an exploded nuclear reactor instead of going against the party line, but then we have this woman wandering in from Minsk who apparently can go where she wants for no reason.

> then you are deliberately manufacturing and propagating outright propaganda, regardless of whether you’re an ideologue or an opportunist
>you’re not even posting in good faith

Well since we're making dumb assumptions about each other, allow me to return the favor - have sex incel.

yikes

>the same guy every thread
It's been over a month now, did you think people wouldn't notice?

cringe

First post based post

>He thought a character in a show filled with characters based off real life people was a real person
>"You are a tool that can be easily manipulated"
Yeah alright retard

Attached: 1545868427631.png (383x549, 110K)

Yes, revising history to pretend women in power were saviors in order to advocate for more women in power in current year is absolutely propaganda - are you dense?
>the amount of women and men in positions of power should be somewhat equal
It absolutely should not be, given proven, demonstrable disparities at the upper bounds of intelligence, not to mention emotional stability. But yes, if your delusional worldview is that women and men are basically interchangeable and largely equal in ability then naturally you will be forced to embrace and promulgate deliberate propaganda in order to further your counterfactual narrative. I just hope you’re at least self-aware about it!

Attached: 5954BB41-7834-4B34-88F1-6D6A3483A09A.jpg (1125x995, 417K)

>they get a computer the palm of their hands they become consumed by vanity,
Most excellent summation.

I was just upset that I got rused so hard
It completely undermined their credibility in my eyes and now I wonder what else was a lie
Which is funny because the show is largely RUSSIAN LYING BAD

Attached: confusedmaya.png (1767x957, 1.09M)

You can't have a true meritocracy if the system is already corrupted and biased against certain groups in certain contexts user. Inequality must be solved first.

Between me and the user? Clearly this shows been shilled here by useful idiots
The memes are great but hating on fictional boarderline mockumentaries no matter how entertaining is stupid.
This show is made from a pretty nuteral perspective as far as muh Russian stronk wamon is concerned
Russia has been meming this shit long before contemporary women's libber shit started (by them) in late 1800s anyway

As far as composite characters go she ain't even that bad as tv claims and is qt mummy actress to boot.

But ofc tv zeros in on the token female and shits on her

Again I stress she is fictional and made up lots of stuff in this series was it's not like it was perfectly accurate and they admit that at the end

It is.. and they were very overt imo

>he keeps going
Are you just doing it for the (You)s?
Sorry to inform, but your own replies don't count.

LMAO I'm not whoever you're thinking about but that's hilarious

I had sex the last two nights with two different girls off two different dating apps. Now address the argument, no more distractions

Attached: E1534400-E7B4-48DC-A348-32923710E468.jpg (1125x2436, 677K)

>proven, demonstrable disparities at the upper bounds of intelligence, not to mention emotional stability
LOL Ok brainlet

kek sure you did champ

>>greentext
>LMAO
You've posted this exact reply like 7x this thread alone, retard.

First, that is the most pathetic post I've seen on Yea Forums in a long time.

Second, I've tried arguing and all you did was throw baseless assumptions at me with the purpose of proving your own point. Arguing with someone with such a mindset is pointless.

so what? no woman likes chess enough to become a world champion?

How are you 100% sure that's not the case?

>have sex
>i did
>you're pathetic

The absolute height of leftist argumentation.

Your skin is brown

I saw a documentary about some Hungarian woman that has the ability to play multiple chess games at once, over the phone.

Does she win?

The most egalitarian countries on earth show an even higher discrepancy between sex normal occupations (men being scientists, women being caretakers.) Idk faggot where is your blank slate egalitarian proof of women not liking chess as much as men? You people are literally religious zealots of the 21st century.

You’ve just outed yourself as a complete ignoramus without even a passing familiarity with the literature on intelligence, so I won’t waste any more time with you. This is all very concretely established, but you won’t accept peer reviewed scientific studies so we’re at an impasse. But just out of curiosity - if you dispute the obvious, proven realities of disparate gendered variability in intelligence, how do you explain why there are 199 men in the top 200 chess players in 2019 as cited in the post you just replied to? I’m always fascinated by observing cognitive dissonance in action, so please do describe in detail your rationalization

Attached: 723445D9-AB52-499E-A663-3180FB643328.jpg (1125x1930, 780K)

>The absolute height of leftist argumentation.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You've had too much of that left/right kool aid to the point that you can't fathom something that is not a part of that narrative. The only way you know how to argue is through narratives you've been told are correct, thus you call me a leftist because you've been told that lefties are bad even though I'm far from a leftist.

TL;DR learn how to think for yourself and stop sucking the dick of mainstream media dichotomy of "good guys vs. bad guys"

>spout endless leftist drivel
>i'm totally not a leftist goys

seems a little far-fetched
even if you're right, that's still a large difference between the genders

Effortlessly, iirc.

If having sex is pathetic then why the fuck did you tell him to have sex? Do you genuinely just mindlessly parrot memes without attributing any significance at all to what you’re saying?

>one science article says its true so it's EVIDENCE! VERY SCIENCE!
Show me a meta-analysis

>everyone I don't agree with is a leftist

You're just proving my point you retard.

How could you not recall correctly?

It’s the catch all answer for leftists, “institutionalized oppression.” Never mind the legislation that favors women, blacks, mexicans and discriminated against whites and asian males. No, that’s not real discrimination, it’s the “institutionalized” discrimination. These people are just drones man, don’t even try arguing with them.

I like how Ulana defenders always claim she has nothing to do with feminism or propaganda, but if you push the argument even a little they’ll resort to typical feminist insults

t. Jordan Peterson

I did, and it wasn’t even atypical for me. That was Tuesday, this is from Monday.
Cope.

Attached: D67C5943-D6F5-4EDF-B590-CAFB010995E8.png (1125x2436, 615K)

Don't be ridiculous, it's not everyone. Just the leftists.

Because it was some shit on nat-geo I saw some 5+ years ago.

Attack the data and not the person saying it. Thanks.

>thread whining about a woman in a tv series
>off to the bump limit at record speed

Never change, teevee

Attached: 1239436.jpg (900x769, 153K)

That's interesting. So, in five years, you may have heard of exactly one woman who can play and win multiple chess games at once.

I guess the science is settled.

ah, the good-ol' "finishing an argument with a joke when your shit has been laid bare" shtick.

FPBP

Show me the data first (the actual conclusive analytical data, not some random article that casually confirms your bias)