Totally. Not like my Mom. She'd be butting in with Rice Krispie squares and Tang

Totally. Not like my Mom. She'd be butting in with Rice Krispie squares and Tang.

Attached: 894493.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s038yeIxK8HP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a really great episode, by the way.

He'd be butting in with suck and fuck.

>loving mother bringing refreshments for daughter and her friends
Children are the worst

SNEED

As someone with a mom who very rarely did it, I don't get why you wouldn't want her to bring snacks when you've got friends over.

Because its lame

>Marge will never bring you tang

My mom would give snacks to me and my friends. They would always say that my mom was the best mom, and I would always agree. What retard child would think snacks were lame?

What kind of straight edge faggots think snacks are lame?

Because they are a parody of 90s teenagers who think everything is lame. Pretty sure at the end of the episode the whole this is revealed to be a charade.

>They would always say that my mom was the best mom, and I would always agree.
Today kids argue over whose mom is a milf.

Sneed feed and seed

Totally. Not like my Sneed. She'd be butting in with feed and seed.

because she is not bring snack over, she is spying/ruining the mood. It's like how when you close the door and suddenly they need 1000 things that might be in your room.

well girls often talk about whos dads are DILFS

Totally.Not like my Sneed.He be butting in with Rise Krispie Feed and Gummybears.

Underage incels

Formely adult nonincels

sneederage feedcels

Sneed

SNEEDING

>loving farmer bringing feed and seed for daughter and her friends
Children are the worst

you missed one loser

If you let God into your heart you wouldn't feel the need to close the door and your worrying mother wouldn't feel the need to check in on a sinner.

Totally. Not like my Chuck. He'd be butting in with Fuck and Suck.

shut the fuck up nerd

based and christpilled

>if you let sneed into your feed and seed store you wouldn't feel the need to fuck and suck, and chuck wouldn't feel the need to check in on a jannie

vocaroo.com/i/s038yeIxK8HP

youre not gonna get popular like the "cringe cringe based cringe" guy
fuck off retard

Parents bringing snacks to their kids is fine when the kids are little. But when you're a teenager, you and your friends can go get your own snacks from the kitchen when you want them.

Lisa is 8 years old, the age where a mom would bring her kid and their friends snacks, but Lisa is hanging out with teenagers and pretending to be a teen herself, hence the misunderstanding.

Nice trips but I’ve never clicked on a vocaroo link and I’m not about to start. Reading your autistic posts is enough. I don’t need to hear your awful voice.

>*Record Scratch*
>yep that's me, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. *Teenage wasteland playing in background*. Well I'll tell you, it all started with a man named sneed.

Old OP he had a thread
E I E I D’oh
And in that thread there were some memes
E I E I D’oh
With a sneed sneed here
And a chuck chuck there
Here feed there a seed
Everywhere a fuck suck
Old OP he had a thread
E I E I (annoyed grunt)

0/10. Doesn’t even make sense.

This is an untapped scenario for a h-doujin

Attached: 1505960922968.gif (340x400, 517K)

Rather a Bible Nerd than a Hell Geek, son.

If you were actually a devout Christian you wouldn’t post on this board.

Healthy people don't need a doctor. It is the sick people that need a doctor. I did not come to invite good people. I came to invite sinners.

I don't get it

Attached: 1560357549006.png (640x480, 222K)

You look at all the cunny threads, don’t you, user?

The joke is that you'd think Sneed came up with the store name to rhyme with his own name, but it was originally named by Chuck (i.e. the store used to be called "Chuck's Feed and Seed") and the rhyming was coincidental.

Whatever user is constantly watching the Simpson and posting random jokes... I love you

Not enough underage boys for those threads to tempt and christfags.

Letting God into your heart won't stop you from being a sinner. What looney sect are you from?

Healthy people don't sneed a farmer. It is the slick people that sneed a farmer. I did not come to invite good grooming. I came to invite slickers.

SNEEEEEEED GAAANG

Attached: 1537822436556.gif (480x368, 2.29M)

Sneed: "Well, well,..."

Absolutely Sneed: "...look at the cityslicker pulling up in his..."

Literally Fucking Sneed: "...fancy German car!"

Moevirgin: cringe

Sneedchads: based

well pardon us

why are cottages and houses separate things? I'd love to live permanently in a cottage. Great aesthetic and smells like wood.

I bring you sneed.

Because sneed

looks like your meme pH is too high, can't grow any new ones

Join the true movement, brother

Attached: sneedtarian.png (499x382, 335K)

Sneed

Someone type this pasta

atleast get a decent mic

Doing a watch of the entire Simpsons series and just watched this last night. I promise to do a thread of in depth thoughts when I get to season 11 episode 5

>shitty lisa episode
>sneedfags almost NOWHERE in sight for the first time
Hmmm I have the BIG THINK

sneed