That's a nice record you have there

It would be a shame if someone... re-released Endgame with new footage...

Attached: Capture.jpg (278x405, 16K)

>Re-releases Endgame
>It's not an extended edition

Feige's a loose cannon!

>build-up for ten years
>still can't beat shitty tail penis pocahontas without re-releasing
>still can't beat gone with the wind accounting for inflation and countless others
h o w e m b a r r a s s i n g

We'll put more Captain Marvel scenes with the Hollywood's most beloved actress
We are already directing an Oscar nominee for the two minutes of Brie Larson's participation

Attached: 01dpvc26c5s8mc3zjsoklq5e6.jpg (652x408, 50K)

>re-release while still playing so it will count as a single run
the jew knows no boundaries

Avatar only got its record by convincing people 3D was relevant. LOL

>Cameron exploits muh 3D for ticket sales and more expensive tickets
>Cameron also does rerelease

>Feige does rerelease

And Everybody Loses Their Minds

if 3D wasn't relevant, how come all blockbusters are still shown in fake 3D in 50% of all showings?

>LOL
That desperation puts a smile on my face.

This. I clearly remember that ‘3d’ mania wave where every movie was promoted as ‘random garbage’ +3D. Didn’t work out.

Because it takes no effort to have a third party digitally make a film 3D rather than shooting it in 3D. The same market who would purchase 3D tickets does not notice or care, they still buy them. But ask anyone off the street, or like, if youve actually been on a date, no one prefers 3D and some actively avoid it when they barely even go to the kinoplex. Thats why. So you could say Cameron was a visionary but only in that he showed a generation how to milk peoples wallets harder.

dilate

>top grossing movie
>didn't work out

Attached: 54edb86abdeffd7e69a3a538ef6c2c754e28bd85_00.gif (256x256, 357K)

Imagine thinking capeshit is relevant.

>still can't beat gone with the wind accounting for inflation and countless others
Gone with the wind was in the theater for 4 years and they had way less entertainment alternative back then....nothing will ever beat gone with the wind.

in a thread discussing the two biggest films literally of all time its difficult to shitpost on "relevancy"

Cope.

Attached: Dc0zze8W4AAZAYA.jpg large.jpg (480x552, 49K)

cope? i was just stating facst I don't care really which disney movie is at the top of the box-office

I couldn't give less of a shit about any of this, but if Avatar had a re-release added to its total, it's only fair that Endgame gets the same opportunity.

When's the last time you saw anybody bring up Avatar for any reason prior to this that wasn't just "lmao those sequels are never gonna get made" or the disneyworld ride.
le epic dabbing thanos will receive the same fate in a year, likely less

Attached: yDsOX6iL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

It didn’t work out for movies after abatar, dumbass

Oh so youre just a contrarian to everything. I was just saying capeshit is relevant, your earlier comment was implying its not.

because it was fake 3D
people prefer real 3D over 2D but 2D over the shit they pretend is 3D

Release 4d version charge 100 per ticket. break the record in a week

That's because it isn't, dumbass.

Attached: 1524106534735.jpg (900x900, 104K)

Billions of dollars are being poored into films as we speak, an obscure comic villain from the 90s is the new Darth Vader, and solely because someone wanted to make a movie off the Avengers. Its relevant whether you like it or not, and if you disagree then its a semantics game of what you deem relevant.

It's the new Western, only somehow even more soulless and by primarily one company and a constantly tripping straggler instead of four to seven.
It'll suffer the same fate, but I can't see anything being, say, Eastwood flicks levels of culturally endearing.

Attached: 1541340309635.jpg (281x283, 13K)

Now its a semantics game of what you deem relevant.

Things that are relevant are relevant, yes.
People going LMAO DABBING HULK XD because the actual films are just that bereft of any remotely compelling content is about as relevant as any other given dank maymay.
IE not at all.

Attached: 1541340734787.jpg (197x256, 9K)

Sure anyone can go around just saying that, whether you or I are wrong doesnt change anything (im right btw)

So since you were acting so smug yet have conceeded I was correct it now falls on you to prove your opinion means anything or even should to me. What are the last 5 films you watched and why? Are they relevant, why or why not?

Should rerelease with less footage . Might make it watchable