Nolan’s “Tenet” Has 250 Million Dollar Budget

>Christopher Nolan’s upcoming movie, titled “Tenet,” has a budget of nearly $250 million.

worldofreel.com/blog/2019/6/christopher-nolans-new-film-tenet-has-a-budget-of-nearly-250-million

Holy fucking shit. That’s Avengers tier huge.

Attached: DD0311DF-015F-48E1-AA45-61FEE8DE695E.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Yeah and the madman wants to shutdown an entire street for a month straight in Estonia just for a few scenes he had in mind.
Kinojuices are brewing.

>Ruin the entire traffic flow of a Euro third world country’s capital for a month to film an action scene

Lmao absolutely based, fuck Estonia

I'm yet to see one example where massive budget has correlated to massive quality.

Not gonna watch it lul. And if I am, it'll obtain it wearing pirate attire. Argh

Scifi film or what?

>Nolan being forced to cast a lead nigger
that's already the smoking gun that this film will suck

All of it. Sci fi, drama, thriller, period piece heist movie.

It's gonna have time travel

>Nolan being forced
lmao no

Nolan has absolute power in the industry, more than anyone else. The only obligations he has to go by the studio is being done before the deadline and not going over the budget, which he does every time. The rest he's absolutely creatively free.

not forced
nolan is using diversity hires to get that oscar win...

based buccaneer

Attached: Perhaps the greatest filmmaker of all time.jpg (969x1045, 141K)

>paid country's government a boatload of money

wow he really fucked them over didn't he

Can blacks even understand non-Batman Nolan films?

Debicki is still in LA tho

Attached: elizabeth-debicki-out-in-beverly-hills-06-14-2019-0.jpg (1000x1500, 153K)

hopefully it flops hard

literally not a single Nolan film has ever been even close to flopping, it's basically impossible for the kino God

Attached: inceptionjapan.jpg (550x332, 166K)

They have to make sure Debicki doesn't step on anyone by accident.

there's a first time for everything

His producer confirmed he always shoots under budget like Interstellar he had like 30 mil leftover.

This. He is the only one that makes original blockbusters anymore. He’s like a relic from an older time

I sincerely doubt our boy Nolan will ever produce a flop. He's just too good. Too talented. Too big to fail, you could say.

Nolan's first bomb, lads.

aren't both leading manlets half her size?

She'll be on her knees the entire runtime of the film.

I thought Dunkirk was disappointing. Hopefully he rebounds with this.

>goy
>power in the movie industry
funny

I hope it won't be another bomb like Dunkirk

How is Dunkirk a "bomb"? An absolute financial and critical success in every way.

It was basically a well made Michael Bay movie. There was no plot or characters. Just limeys running around on the beach for 2 hours. It's Nolan's worst movie.

>Tenet
Issa ten innit?
>WOT ten outta five? Get outta here you have to be joking!
Naaaow the name of the fillim is Tenet
>well wots the Tenet of the film?
That were all United user
>How do you make a fillim if everyone's United?
By shutting Estonia down. It's a big big big fillim user. No one knows what it's about

Based plot point mental midget.
It's literally the best Nolan film since Memento.

it was boring as fuck and barely broke even

It wasn't as bad as Interstellar but they're both incredibly cramped

does Nolan even need that much?

There's no point comparing Nolan films.

They all float at an empyrean level of quality far above the comprehension of our puny mortal minds. We see mere reflections, echoes, shadows in the cave of those divine creations. It is both Nolan greatest joy and his greatest torment that we can only observe but a shallow sliver of the true scope of his works. A tragedy worth it's own film, maybe. One day, perhaps.

Attached: Nolan, Christopher.jpg (296x400, 20K)

so he secures bloated budgets?
talent right there

some spy shit

>barely broke even

100M budget, 526M global take. break even point was 250M aka budget x 2.5.

I hope it'll be good, not like Dunkirk.

nolan is an overrated filmaker desu

Attached: 1268366871917.png (364x323, 58K)

He's a big director

but what's it about

espionage apparently

For you

It seems Estonia will be substituting for Ukraine, as there were a bunch of Ukrainian ambulances near one of the filming location.

Yes, they are filming in some building which has sign National Opera House of Kiev or something like that.

The kino that saved Yea Forums.

The Dark Knight Rises sort of disappointed the same way AoU disappointed.

Debicki's legs.

And yet it still was profitable... without the memes, it’s by far his worst movie... and an actor had to be murdered by an Olson Twin in order to make that happen.

As long as there's a Nolan credited with writing I don't give a fuck, it will be a shitshow.

Can you imagine a Christopher Nolan Batgirl movie? Edgy and Gritty? it would be kino

Attached: batgirl_final_lr_by_artgerm-d5xo7j3.jpg (680x1176, 95K)

And also terribly written and the fight choreography would be laughable.

like you having sex

Only when his brother is involved with the screenplay it ends up bad, when Chris himself is the sole auteur writer it's kino

I’m with you on this. Nothing really stands out in any of his films. he’s basically m night shyamalan but for whatever reason he has a shitload of fanboys. My only rationalization is that TDK trilogy helped him coopt DCuckboys and created a “muh gritty realism” cult. Add to that the memes, the hokey IMAX process, his autistic adherence to using physical film medium... and you’ve created an undead Frankenstein fan base that will show up regardless.

Nah they'll pretend to be one guy with a trenchcoat

I want her to height mog me ... then push me up against the wall and molest my 6 inch cock. If you know what I mean

Attached: 076621ED-43CB-4C33-B56C-69A1D6125F86.jpg (634x1726, 263K)