At what point did you get tired of the occult, satanism, and witchcraft meme?

At what point did you get tired of the occult, satanism, and witchcraft meme?

Attached: vue7knr3yfpci1seqhy3.png (800x397, 427K)

When I unironically found Jesus

when I realized it wasn't a meme and that there are people out there actually trying to bring about evil in the world and that vigilance must be taken against them if there can be any brighter dawn for mankind after the apocalypse

hail satan and fuck god hahahahahahaha

When I deactivated my reddit account.

I never did.

Where's he been hiding?

Brought to you by Netflx™.

Attached: chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-featured-image.jpg (621x383, 126K)

Are there such a thing as horror RPGs?

he's been in a little bar in Broom, Western Australia sinking tinnies for the last 2000 years with some aboriginal fellas and a 61 year old drag queen named Briley Brenda, he's too shitfaced to do any second coming any time soon

Why are the elites pushing the occult on us? It's meming everywhere.

in your heart

When I was 15 and saw The Exorcist for the first time. It was dumb, and it's the best they can come up with.

he hasn't been hiding, it's you who's been hiding from him

Too herediscary five me.

I saw a screening of Midsommar last night. It was no where near as good as Hereditary or the Witch but was going for the same thing. Very disappointing.

Belief in literal demons as the ultimate manifestation of evil is cringe and bluepilled. Read Elijah, Job, Luke, Revelations—all of them the demons are just fulfilling they’re divine purpose. They even like praise christ and stuff when he expels them from peoples bodies.

>christcucks getting scared at hippies

>tfw you meet some pagans and they're just as embarrassing as they sound

At least they turned me on to Heilung, that's a good aesthetic.

Attached: 1556712865711.png (464x485, 18K)

I used to go to fucking Bard college I knew this satanist goth girl there she was such a stupid cunt all these people have zero self-awareness

I assumed if you were going to go out of your way to revive an essentially dead religion, you'd take the time to read some of the materiel. I also half figured they would be like most religious people and just keep that part of their life compartmentalized except for when it came up.

No, they have nordic runes scattered around their house and a big picture of Freia in their kitchen, but they've never read any material about it besides a couple iceland sagas and a bunch of shitty buzzfeed-tier clickbait articles about the scandie pantheon. They're like lazy weebs, but with their religion. No esoteric studies, no attempt to actually think about how this shit reflects on their place in the world. Just a bunch of dumb pictures.

Attached: D9YGwMcXkAEaGR8.jpg (1920x1446, 782K)

Yeah there’s no intellectual grounding or whatever. The satanist had a theologian father and there she is reading Crowley. Similar to the jews there actually. 0 actual knowledge of their own religion, just smarmy cultural bs and cringe attempts to defend israel