Racists BTFO!

Racists BTFO!

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-165116~2.png (1080x1028, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6UA-7yHO14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao look how fizzy her nappy hair is

She's half white, good enough for me.

el diablo...

Sneed

face it
you're ugly

There's a man going round taking names...

Hollywoods war against redheads is not going to stop. We have to fight back.

Attached: 1497766602570.jpg (1401x1885, 954K)

Oh dios mio la muy negra mari huana watsona...

Dios mío…Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano… Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica… destruye al monstruo, a la creatura… Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación… debe morir… Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas… Amén.

You just hit the crackpot

she looks like a foken tranny

Race it, Niger

cultural appropriating red hair. very problematic.

face it racists

Attached: file.png (275x183, 78K)

Mary Jane will be black because I said so

Attached: file.png (1024x811, 1.38M)

Why do they do this to gingers.

face it tiger..

Attached: 1560946119051.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

>M.J. is a totally new love interest and NOT MJ
>ahah we were joking she totally is Mary Jane

Attached: 1537270594219.jpg (500x667, 103K)

Zendaya is bae

why is this shit so funny

Attached: 1558324254681.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Face it, Tiger!

Attached: 1553311451376.jpg (3000x2002, 572K)

ugh

Why is she always so smug?

Attached: file.png (821x527, 57K)

Attached: file.png (467x732, 249K)

Ay dios mio, hombres. Este es muy malo!

Attached: 102391820.jpg (445x503, 31K)

That's a boy right? Yum

you Americans are so funny. nobody outside of America thinks that she isn't white. she looks like any tan Euro waifu. that's why Hollywood casts her in everything. it isn't WMBF pairing from non-American POV but WMWF. lets talk when Spiderman starts to date Lupita. Oh, wait, that's never gonna happen.

>that's why Hollywood casts her in everything

youtube.com/watch?v=J6UA-7yHO14

Iwant her big feet in my mouth.

because she knows she can keep getting work without being talented.

this is why I studied German in school

i dont get it.. am i retarded?

>muy malo

Attached: 1558748212429.jpg (514x623, 117K)

>Oh, wait, that's never gonna happen.
Sure it will, because homos like you keep bitching and they think you're gonna buy tickets so they pander.

>you Americans are so funny. nobody outside of America thinks that she isn't white
1800-come-on-now

>she looks like any tan Euro waifu.
>nobody outside of America thinks that she isn't white
BRUH OH NO NO NO NO

so, she got Harevested like every other Hollywood actress, big deal. as if we didn't know that those who are hot property sleep with producers. point still stands she's white to everyone but Americans, and as such she's preferable casting to actresses who don't pass the paperbag test.

I'm Italian and I think Salvini should have sank her boat.

she isn't white. at all.
are you blind?

fuck italians and their hairy women

She's half white.

>point still stands she's white to everyone but Americans
shut the fuck up nigger

bro she isnt considered white even in black south america

Seething mutts finding out they do resemble fellow mutts lmao

i'm not blind. she looks ethnically ambiguous which includes tan white. she looks much closer to Penelope Cruz or Naomi Smith then Viola Davis. And that's enough not to be considered non-caucasian.

im not an amerimutt you dumb shitskin lmoa im a white slav
>inb4 "slavs arent white lol XD"
whatever helps you cope jamal

>im not an amerimutt
>you dumb shitskin
Why did it mean by this?

Quite the opposite, only amsrimuttz would consider her white
You must be some south American mutt

Attached: 1560237155610.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

is she supposed to be attractive?

at least Weinstein had good taste unlike some of these rich pervs

Attached: berelain.jpg (343x344, 18K)

Wtf she's barely even in the movie

>thinks this girl is white
>thinks im american
were you born this retarded or is it something you've had to work at?

it's you who's threatened by a mildly bronze actress, not me. because your country feels that it has to support movies like Get Out and Us which no one outside does. so you are afraid that Z is one step away from dominance of Lupitas, Kaluuyas, Boyefags, Leslie Joneses, etc. She's not. if Hollywood wanted those actors to dominate, they would have fast tracked them. instead, they are pushing for Z and that other lighty Thompson.

>there were actual retards who gave (((them))) the benefit of the doubt that this goblin wasn’t MJ
what do you have to say for yourselves?

To me, yes.

I'm not but given how big Latam is that's a lot of people who think she's white.

amen

Helga Petaki?

Like I said, she's half white.

>fuck italians hairy women

Attached: miseriazza.png (644x360, 347K)

How dare I assume you're white when you can't even stand looking at your own ski shade lmao

She actually looks good as MJ

her mother looks like she fucks black guys

0/10

Attached: 1559144222583.jpg (2000x1333, 1.56M)

her mother is obese white trash

How many Harvey loads did she take on her face? He’s so gross :P :P #yuck

>seething this hard because no one swallows your bullshit as easily as you swallow loads
kek

>imagine only getting a role in a movie because you allowed some old fat jew to cum inside your ass

Attached: 1552576792449.jpg (650x919, 261K)

Basado

Shill harder Pajeet, she'd be considered 100% negro here in White Europe

Why do chicks want to be famous that bad? It’s not bc they love the craft of acting. Chicks are grooooooooss

"the black actresses they're shoving down our throat aren't black enough."

Is this what they call first world problems?

She’s unironically a racist though

Weinstein’s shitty taste has fucked up Hollywood for years.

nope. Boyega, Hart, Peele stars are which is why their movies flop there. she is like The Rock and Diesel, those ethnically ambiguous stars that are pleasing to Euro eyes. try harder.

You retard. Everyone in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa thinks she’s black.

that #oscarssowhite #metoo pretty much any woke shitstorm are classic first world problems

She’s not white to anyone you disgusting wannabe white. You’re brown, trying to magically recast black girls like her as white won’t change you.

>El chupa-chupacabras

no they don't. and if they thought so Hollywood wouldn't cast her so much. Lupita won the Oscar and then spent 5 years playing mo'cap alien and mo'cap wolf before getting face time. Z and Thompson still line up more roles than she does.

And so is she, you sound like a negro in denial or maybe a desperate shill trying to damage control. What happened with that "she's MJ but not mary Jane" shill narrative?

She’s closer to Jaden and Willow Smith than she is to any Spanish woman. Have you actually seen her face and hair? This OP image is her with chemically dyed and straightened hair and a shit ton of make up and she still looks black.

>you Americans are so funny. nobody outside of America thinks that she isn't white. she looks like any tan Euro waifu

Attached: 1509324592555688.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

Are you fucking retarded? I'm German and that bitch is clearly not white at all, you dimwit. I know you're trolling but some fag here might think there are people here in Europe who really think like that

>no they don't
Yes we do, she's objectively a mutt. This is a fact

They always are.