What the FUCK did I just watch? And why is this considered the best movie of the new millennium?

What the FUCK did I just watch? And why is this considered the best movie of the new millennium?

Attached: 2516B5EB-530A-4699-8D03-CEDCDB1E3F28.png (220x330, 106K)

Just move on if you can

A movie that is best interpreted by yourself and a true masterpiece

It'z Surrealizm

Lynch is a hack. It’s a movie about nothing with no meaning or story. Just a bunch of scenes put together.

I watched this a few years ago. All I remember is the lesbian sex scene, and not in a good way either. The older brunette chick had the most terrible boob job I have ever seen. These things looked like softballs that someone had spray pained beige and then glued to her chest as a prank.

I really, really wish I had something more cerebral to discuss about this film, but no, that's it. Fake breasts and a weird plot possibly involving time travel.

I used to jack off to that scene all the tome back in the day

Retard. Go watch more capeshit.

Lynchtards are like simple children. Anything he does is Art to them. No cohesion, no meaning. Random, strange things happening = Oh, American genius.

It was all a dream I guess

So I wasted 2.5 hours of my life for nothing?

Just remember that parts of the movie are real and parts are her imagination or dream. Once you realize which are which, it's not that hard to follow the basic plot.

brainlets this movie is easy to understand

Brainlet

The movie is about the death of a dream. It's that simple.

You watched a hack jerk himself off for two and a half hours

Watch out for the ashtray

it's a spooky fucking existential dream, the film changes locations and narratives in the same way they instantaneously change in your dreams while you just accept it as the reality you are in

more like david cringe

Attached: 1554787941230.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Based

You wasting more time right now, think about it wow dudeee