Secretly

> Secretly

Attached: protect_this_man_at.png (485x598, 482K)

>YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

Attached: IMG_7167.png (454x520, 13K)

Fucker stole my move.

Attached: ted-danson.jpg (750x980, 92K)

>secretly
>everyone knows about it
not how it works

Keanu jerking is getting way out of hand

The level of celebrity obsession videogame playing manchilds have is simply amazing.
He's been around for 30 years, for 20 of them, he's been an A-lister, he became world class with the Matrix and his latest string of hits as John Wick has been going on since 2014, but only on the last couple of weeks has this dicksucking by basedboys and the media and the natural reaction of Yea Forums to hate him happened.

Attached: 1560896366537.jpg (1000x1243, 196K)

You guys are so fucking cool.

Those things leak eventually.
Like the fact that Trump has been secretly financing Catholic churches in Russia.

> Countless

cant gain good boy points if noone finds out about it

imagine just burning all that money and not even getting a thank and appreciation from the public, that would suck

Celebrity worship is morally wrong.
You're supposed to worship God and God alone, not some below-average actor.

I like keanu.
I think he's a good actor and a good dude.
I'm just pointing out that since the cyberpunk publicity stunt, everyone is talking about him for some reason.

>300million dollar fortune

God forbid someone gain popularity from being in something publicly. That’s never happened before and is unique to Keanu.

>>>/reddit/

He's been on dozens of movies and nothing of this scale has happened until he stood awkwardly on a stage for five minutes

nerds are on Keanu since Johnny Mnemonic

Jimmy Saville used to help a lot of children's hospitals

Attached: jim.jpg (474x346, 21K)

agreed. keanu is and has always been based as fuck. hope reddit and the soicucks don't him for me.

Attached: 1550053060317.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

You know american healthcare is fucked up when you have to have celebrity millionaires finance your children's hospitals.

I too secretly finance several children's hospitals.

Keep your panties on, ladies.

Constantine was pretty cool dude.

What is your point? This shit literally happens with a different celebrity every month. He’s charismatic and people like him. It doesn’t immediately make him shit.

I miss sad keanu posting

>secretly helping struggling actresses

Attached: 190125-harvey-weinstein-feature-image.jpg (618x410, 62K)

>Keanu continues to consume the souls of children by keeping up a front of financing their hospitals
His only child died, it's no coincidence

he's a holocaust survivor
show some respect

the point of being a good person is you do good things even when nobody knows about it. if you do good things for praise then you're just an attention whore.