Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

>past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

Attached: 1531841743345.png (195x259, 72K)

i wonder if succesfull celebrities ever feel lonely or all the buzz around them is sufficient to shadow this feeling

To be honest, we all know why Keanu doesn't.

His wife and baby died

it's lonely at the top, not like you would ever know

They do, but they can always fuck some model or 10/10 club thot. Just look at Leo.

Was he shooting at god?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x213, 935K)

You get a pass when they both died

There are probably people in this thread that will grow old, without a family or someone to love

for some reason I remember this quote from Sean Penn from that parody talk show (Between two Ferns)
>Host : Oscar night must be so much fun, you must love it, I mean that must be the whole reason is so you can get all "dolled" up, and go out on the red carpet and talk to people, and people want to know all about your life and stuff
>Sean Penn : I think you can get tired very fast of hearing about yourself and talking about yourself
It seemed honest
I honestly can imagine you can get used to this stuff pretty quickly and you would rather go back to a more private life

and people who will have a family but don't love them

This only applies to incel losers like you who end up shooting up churches or Waffle Houses out of the sheer frustration your inadequacy brings.

I'm sure a millionaire celebrity will be just fine.

I feel like he would fit right in on 4channel.

I definitely will.

Attached: 1560562820791.jpg (249x249, 13K)

Maximum comfy, imagine not having peace and tranquility even into old age and still having to deal with annoying shits all over your house.

What are you going to do? Put them to death?

A family can be more than just a spouse and a child though.
If you have a close-knit family like siblings or in rarer cases really good friends you don't really need wife and children. In Keanu's case, most of the western world likes him, making them all his family.

They torment them like
is trying to do until they snap one way or another, or pair up with a broken woman

>you will never come home to this

Attached: ana wife.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

>pair up with a broken woman
and create more broken people to suffer?

Cute

Attached: 1559329076559.png (1366x768, 499K)

>KEANU FUCK ME PLEASE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (3840x1920, 291K)

HE IS NO MAN

Attached: forgive them father.jpg (500x668, 120K)

Family is great user. Especially when the members love eachother.

Attached: 7654765.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Wow that couple seem to really love each other, very cute

Oh it's a horrible idea, but the world we live in refuses to allow women to pay for their mistakes so they'll attempt to funnel sex starved men in to slave for them