"BITCH STOLE MY FOLDING TECHNIQUE"

tmz.com/#!2019/06/18/tidying-up-marie-kondo-folding-method-celebrity-organizer-linda-koopersmith/

>Koopersmith -- who counts Jennifer Lopez and Khloe Kardashian among her many celebrity clients -- says she unveiled the method in 2003 on the Style Network's "Clean House" show.

>“Despite this, it has been claimed that Marie is the creator of the ‘upright fold.’ Nobody has asked her, ‘How did you come up with this? Who did you steal it from, you smug b----?’ When I first saw Marie demonstrate my fold on TV as her own, it was so upsetting. I felt like somebody had stolen my baby,” Koopersmith said, vowing she would make the Joy From Japan pay "one way or the other."

We truly live in a society.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-19-07-29-51.png (1439x2103, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1aBqpF6mwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nd5XmDiBpmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white wom*n trying to bring down asian woman

The fact that you thought this was interesting enough to even shitpost about is more pathetic than the actual story

Id watch a Hong Kong martial arts film based on this premise

I watched the instructions and it's ridiculous to think someone else couldn't come up with the same technique.

TOASTY!

Attached: 0A820931-9F68-42EE-8FA2-ABDB034CEEB0.jpg (600x519, 42K)

A TMZ headline is no different than a Twitter screenshot on this board.

My New Folding Technique is Unstoppable

Not him but it will interesting once Linda has Marie's body in the back of her trunk.

Women, eh?

I wish Marie Kondo was my wife so we could have little tiptoeing babies together.

Seething.

>(((Koopersmith)))

White women are so disgusting. I love my Asian gf.

I know you are but what am I?

>((koopersmith))
Imagine being such a kike that you think you have some kind of patent on how you place folded clothing.

Seething?

the roast fears the samurai

I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you, faggot.

Seething!

Maybe its technique handed down from her grandmother in Auschwitz so that she wouldn't end up in the gas chambers.

>I taught you everything you know about folding ...but not everything I know !
>*folds time and space*
>n-n-no this folding technique is not possibles !!!!!

It's more of being the asian waifu than her folding technique that makes her famous

Only low IQ neurotypical men like white girls.

Absolutely based and 100% correct.

imagine

Attached: Marie smol.webm (720x380, 2.72M)

>White woman claims origami woman learned to fold from her....

Attached: 1311778B-FA7C-4482-8D20-E5CA3E08BA00.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Why does the Asian woman make the wh*te roastie seethe so?

>expecting an asian to come up with something original
shiggy

This. Gooklets are uninspiring creatures

You can't trademark arm movements. Just look at all the failed Fortnite lawsuits

Go to bed, Linda.

>creator of the ‘upright fold.’
what

Women's perennial hatred for each other, and the various layers of seething denial surrounding it, is surely the greatest and most satisfying thing for any red pilled man to witness. The endless screeching about the sisterhood is such blatent over compensation and you just know that the whole 'womens movement' would fall like a house of cards without the support of of thirsty white knight faggots.
>Inb4 have sex
No

men are still more divided than women are though and the lack of support for men's rights especially in custody cases, given that men fill 80% of legal positions, is just pathetic. There are no movements for men's rights that even come close to as influential or with memberships as large as feminist movements.

SEETHING

Attached: 1529876789437.jpg (1200x1800, 213K)

came up in 2003?
my grandma used to fold her shit like that since she was a teenager
she learned it in catholic school

Yeah, but that's old people doing old things, it doesn't count.
Anything without likes or followers doesn't count.

the white cunt in OP is old too though

Somebody post the webm of the smol's feets

I want to pat Marie on the head!

And then let her asphyxiate me with her stockings

Attached: smol marie sit.webm (1367x720, 2.65M)

gaga

lol what got her popular was the "marie method" or whatever, which was the whole spark joy thing and organizing/throwing out shit,
sure the folding is a popular part of it but I don't think she ever claimed to invent the folding technique, and any one can come up with that shit, it's just fucking folding.
seems like that blonde is missing the point

This is precisely the white white knight issue I pointed to. The innate idea that women's weakness necessitates ott help and support. The so-called 'women are wonderful effect'. By the same token, men don't NEED a similar movement due to their relative strength and independence. The 'mens rights' movement functions only to expose the hypocrisy of feminism.

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 207K)

>4'7"
imagine having a 10 pound baby inside her

Me on the left

Marie is a qt but I'd honestly not be surprised if she was a shady little shit

That's just what 28 year old white women look like these days, user.

>ywn suck her little toes while breeding her in missionary

Attached: why even live.png (480x720, 252K)

Thread/ and based.

>don't find her hot but she still makes your dick diamonds
wtf is going on here?

Daily reminder that every single electronic device that the nips made and popularized are invented by whites and weebs literally have no refutation of this fact.

what a disgusting little creature

smells like a seething wh*toid to me

based

I could never get with Marie Kondo. She just seems incredibly fake; like her whole onscreen persona is, well, just a persona. An act that she puts on at 9 and takes off at 5.

Later, I found out that she's actually the front man (woman?) of a $40m marketing empire that sell homemaker products and services. In other words, the show is just a loss leader - a giant advertisment - to sell Marie Kondo and her brand. Sure, all this has been done before. But rarely has it all smelt so fishy from the beginning.

Attached: 1548846073518.jpg (3110x2073, 731K)

This is the vibe I get as well. I'd still smash though.

Really this. People have had this misconception that ONE PERSON invented simple things, like the wheel, or fire, or other shit along those lines, when in reality they were most likely all discovered around the same time by multiple people across the globe.

Your dumb fucking folding technique isn't that complex, and even if it was, you're a washed up hag who isn't personable enough for a show so it's a moot point.

>White Woman Desperately Struggles to Remain Relevant in the Face of Asian Superiority

Fixed the title

>white women say they don't want us or need us
>we go for asian women
>white women try to destroy asian women now

what's going on?

Attached: 1546909320680.jpg (660x440, 80K)

Well yeah. She's trying to sell books and tv shows this is her job.

Reminder.

Attached: 1550313877083.jpg (1690x1468, 190K)

It's ok, just let the sideways poon carry you away to paradise. Let it happen shhhhh

Happy pride month to you, gayanon

A smol hikki Japanese girl I knew at uni wasn't neat like Marie, but she wasn't messy like most fujo. I never did tell her how I felt and never got a cute smol Japanese gf.
Don't live your life in regrets,anons.

I've dated an Asian and have learned that they aren't sideways. They're pixelated.

mental illness

Wait. Does this dumb old witch bitch think she was the only person to come up with folding clothes this way? I bet you can find some old manners and eitquette books that predate either of them that suggest the idea.

Who the fuck thinks they invented a new way of folding clothes? How the fuck do you define your life by how you fold clothes as if it were ypur personal brand?

Attached: 1551650834551.jpg (491x491, 68K)

It was a bluff? I mean you were asking rhetorically right

Yeah. You gotta be careful putting your fingers or dick in there. Those pixel edges can be sharp.

NOOOO STOP IGNORING US AND BREEDING WITH TOMOKO AND SAKURA NOOOO STOP MAKING CUTE LITTLE HAPA BABIES WHO IS GOING TO RAISE CHAD AND JAMAL'S KIDS?!?!?!? FUCKING ASIAN SLUTS THEY'RE NOT REAL WOMEN WHITE GIRLS ARE REAL WOMEN LOOK AT MY TATTOOS THAT SAY SO!!!!!!

Jordan Peterson is the biggest roastie of all.

>NOOOOOO STOP INSULTING MY MIDGET INSECTOID CRUSH!!!

Attached: 1560292121247.jpg (785x731, 101K)

checked & kekked

Just because she is monetizing her work—and that her work and brand and personhood overlap—does not make her insincere. I'm sure she's having to grin and bear it through some of these interactions with unmotivated slobs that can't fathom picking up after themselves, but most of us would do the same.

Based.

if marie wanted to, she could have steal her husband. asian pussy tight. I remember when marie visited that one white family. It was obvious the white husband wanted to leave his roastie wife and spend the rest of his life with marie-chan.

>Omg I loveeeee Marie-Chan!

Attached: 1560950445523.png (205x246, 6K)

It's Marie-san you faggot, show some respect she's a mature woman.

I want to kick her in the head.

>It's Marie-san you faggot, show some respect she's a mature woman.

Attached: 1560947855493.png (1080x1020, 475K)

The Chinese invented gunpowder, so do they have claim to the entire arsenal of America?

>folding technique

don't they use these "methods" at retail clothing shops? this tranny woman needs to have her estrogen levels checked

>user your crazy ex gf is standing outside the door again. what should we do?

Attached: IMG_20190618_221722.jpg (1152x2048, 195K)

>electronics
absolute state of slant eyed reading comprehension

rape

Seething old white hag angry a cute tiny asian grill is getting famous for housework.
Women always claim its men, but it's really themselves that bring each other down.

The makings of a kino sequel, right here.

Hapas tend to be ugly though. That's the main issue with A/W couples.

>Wojack shitposts up the thread
>Gets corrected because he's so useless he can't shitposts right
>Spergs even harder
Yikes, just... Yikes....

Attached: i know what you like.png (301x290, 129K)

I honestly wish we could get rid of all white women. They're a nuisance. Yeah black, Asian, and Hispanic women have their faults but white women are the worst by far. They're unsalvageable at this point.

I hear you, but this is like saying "I hate people and I especially hate kids. That's why I became a teacher."

No, because the powder they used was shitty and they didn't even have workable cannons let alone hand guns. Greeks and Turks refined it and improved gun tech, then western Europeans improved it even further. Modern gunpowder is so different from Chinese powder, it's an entirely different substance. Maybe if the Chinese used patents they could have patented and controlled the market for the original formula for a few years in 1000 AD.

>ummmm ackshyually its Marie-SAN

Attached: 1560947324133.png (454x520, 13K)

We will see an ever more severe form of this with the rise of realistic sex robots.

t. has never dated a woman of any sort.

Those are Jewish thoughts/ideas that only last as long as the roastie is in college and subjected to the propaganda, and only very few unfuckable blue hairs would actually think let alone say that anyway.

All white kids can be ugly too, and I've seen plenty of cute HAPAs.

HONEY LEMME TELLYA SUMIN
I INVENTED FOLDING CLOTHING

Attached: gettyimages-168756826-2048x2048.jpg (1638x2048, 1.37M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1535012238264.jpg (599x474, 44K)

Seething

the milk's gone bad

What are some other masterful features of Japanese cinema with tiny Japanese girls?

Attached: mum-260 kurumi kawashima SL1500_.jpg (798x1135, 86K)

Imagine if a single Jewish surname was attached to this.

You're jumping to extremes there.

Just because a teacher, who enjoys teaching and loves kids, has to grit their teeth and power through experiences with troubled/difficult individuals, does that make that teacher dishonest and shady?

She at least got into the game because she had a passion, and I think she genuinely wants to improve the lives of others with what she does; from what I can see, anyway.

cringe

Why can't American women make such maid kino?

Attached: onez-142 .jpg (211x225, 24K)

Lemme get it started, B.B. with the Robin's, lookin' all retarded

?

Honestly, just do searches for the 135cm and 147cm series on JAV sites and you will never be bored or full of semen again, user.

Japanese girls and their maid videos have it all over white women.

Attached: bokd-130-.jpg (211x225, 23K)

>No, because the powder they used was shitty and they didn't even have workable cannons let alone hand guns.
???

Attached: chinagun.jpg (1190x1188, 601K)

Every single white girl friend I have love this show.
Why are you people making this shit up about women hating it?

Just to point out Americans didn't invent anything substantial though, it was all Euros.

an epiphany of choice

Attached: why.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

>your folding style is old and out dated

Attached: IMG_2540.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

???

Attached: dean-cain.jpg (400x467, 22K)

My little cleaner can't be this cute!

Why are Thai chicks so hot?

>inb4 (male)

>being this gay to not appreciate some creamy pocket pussy bug coochie

Attached: ha ha.gif (480x256, 1.28M)

There usually is a mini category. Or you can just search actresses you like of that stature.

Attached: zuko-126-himekawa-yuna-nagasawa-runa-yazawa-mimi.jpg (340x520, 34K)

Men don't care about other men
Women despise each other

Lets get this thread band in Thighland

Attached: Royal Dickleets.jpg (1553x1756, 251K)

>your folding is sloppy!

Attached: IMG_2709.jpg (1200x1151, 204K)

wtf is wrong with the skin around her mouth

Attached: 1555753064260.webm (1280x670, 2.94M)

Says the white man

>your tits don't sag like floppy elephant ears to the belly button like mine

Attached: 2412ab184a3e86b.jpg (400x622, 69K)

western women go absolute nuclear when they see an asian girl

Attached: 1560193806010.png (959x2421, 2.14M)

Marie's folding technique is barely folding or a technique.
Her whole philosophy is that things don't need to be done perfectly, they can be done haphazardly and imperfectly so long as they get done.
As a result the folding technique is one of the laziest you will ever see. Seriously, it doesn't even fold clothes flat and makes them take more space up than necessary.
So focusing on the folding technique as something she 'stole' makes it obvious the white woman doesn't even understand the point.

Yeah, he wanted to bend little fairy Marie over the counter and make soup of her insides. I would have been the same way.

Why use a fake picture with that? It's not like the narrative gains anything by replacing the qt volleyball player with what appears to be some wrestler.

Hana Kimura a qt

Thanks user.

The teeth on the itty bitty one are really something else, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't happily pump her into another dimension.

I hate these 'organizing' gurus because I think ultimately the product they're selling is fucking worthless. It all boils down to
1. get rid of shit you don't lose
2. pick up your fucking shit and put it away

This isn't earth shattering knowledge, yet these cunts are peddling this like they invented penicillin.

Maybe she can invent a rolling technique to roll her blotchy pancake skin-flaps up into a crescent with the nipple pointing sideways.

Attached: lg_Speakers0-800x532.jpg (800x532, 52K)

people dont do this stupid
thats the point
people hoard shit for years

>tfw got a 145cm tall asian gf, she's so cute.

Attached: 1518179466000.jpg (589x640, 40K)

are you upset?

Attached: 1555436304529.jpg (1000x2876, 561K)

Evidence of this:
Watch how she folds a fitted sheet at 6:30
youtube.com/watch?v=f1aBqpF6mwQ
It's the same way a child would fold it. Compare it to the way you're 'supposed to do it':
youtube.com/watch?v=nd5XmDiBpmI
Which is the way I do it now because it folds up perfectly flat and more neatly.
But Marie Kondo isn't about folding things perfectly, her whole philosophy is to stop sweating the small stuff and focus on the larger picture. It doesn't matter if you fold your clothes perfectly if the rest of your house is full of junk.

>145cm
>wanting to breed with those shit tier genetics

society will LITERALLY look down on your son

t. seething white w*men

>japanese people have been making stupid folding videos since the creation of the internet
>some roastie steals this and claims it as her own
y i k e s

I just hope you don't plan on having children with her

>Americans
>white

Attached: 1548367274513.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

Nothing is happening in Hong Kong

Much like men.

Attached: 1556487182401.jpg (502x1567, 301K)

What's a good JAV site?

thats not a white woman, thats a fuckking jew

>/>116854840

Please never reply to me again

Eh, it's one of those things where, if someone is on a real low strata of life/behavior, it can swing them in the right direction. After that, it just becomes a good reminder by stating the obvious. We all need that sometimes, in one form or another.

Past a certain age a white woman can be a bad thing.

I used to have a client who was a hoarder. He would hoard newspapers. And he was a clean freak. He was afraid of germs. Not that he was clean. He was actually very slovenly and had poor hygiene, and lived in a house piled hight with old newspapers. Died of an amputated leg and infection.

>white women say they don't want us or need us
White women, or "white" american SJWs?
Not like they count, since the USA is a country of subhuman mongrels who deserve nothing but a nuclear holocaust, since America is the embodiment of cultural decay and the biggest threat to western civilization.

Attached: whitest, thinnest american women.jpg (720x725, 218K)

I love Hana!

Attached: HKP.jpg (915x747, 79K)

Every person beyond the age of 30 deserves a bullet to the head.
After you turn 30 you are an old bastard, you are not efficent enough to work and just look terrible.
People should be shot once they reach their 30s, specially millennials, although millennials have deserved death for a long time.

>Not attracted but still turned on by women.
Means you're straight, this is a good thing. You're welcome for the good news.

Attached: Cl_9sdyVYAEJerl.jpg (853x480, 52K)

The jewess fears the geisha

Attached: 1551094943717.jpg (914x545, 147K)

>she'll never make that face when she pegs you
why even live

javsin is the one I probably go to the most. Good quantity of titles and doesn't flood you with shady popups when you try to click through the timeline.

Stop racemixing.

Attached: 2EBE9143-E425-47CC-810E-8AA35BD8165D.png (1439x1857, 964K)

Kill yourself, degenerate liberal scum.

Attached: 1557562756149.png (614x604, 523K)

mmm yes

Attached: 1535327686309.png (719x960, 1.06M)

>ONE PERSON invented simple things, like the wheel
>the wheel
NAME ONE AFRICAN

>americlap vs gook fighting over fucking clothes
Why are non-whites such savages?
Do we really need to destroy every part of the world that isn't Europe?

Based & FightPilled desu

Attached: HKW.jpg (799x1200, 135K)

>I'm going to carry you around the (clean and orderly) house to find (uncluttered) surfaces to bend you over and fuck you

Is there something more embarassing than female wrestling?
They are women, they have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

The white roastie fears the beautiful geisha.

Attached: 1488893368877.jpg (600x724, 95K)

Is it javsin.com? Because this looks kinda shitty

Brave of you to assume Americans are white.
Actual whites are in Europe, America is filled with liberal and other kind of mongrels who are unironically left-leaning.
Americans deserve death as much as any other non-white.

As an asian man I don't really get why white women hate our women so

You know how you could get back at them? If white women started dating asian men, haha. That would make asian girls so angry!

Attached: HKE.webm (422x238, 2.5M)

Nobody outside of America cares about race.
And "white" people in America are not really white because they all behave like niggers.
In the rest of the world race is irrelevant.
Only America cares because America is a multicultural shithole controlled by kikes.

t.

Attached: 1551110953859.jpg (783x600, 71K)

>this one butthurt yuropoor

Attached: 1469736028029.png (3840x2160, 368K)

Racemixed mongrels are incapable of looking good.
The only way someone could think a racemixed abomination looks good is if you are a filthy amerimutt, which you probably are, since you people, brainwashed by jews, are incapable of breeding with your own race.
Not that I want to, the sooner America dies, the better.

Attached: average american crica 2050.webm (300x600, 1.1M)

Why don't white women know how to cook & clean anymore?

Anything wrong, Jose Manuel Tyrone Parker?

Attached: USA vs EU.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

>Nobody outside of America cares about race.
Shut the fuck up you anglo mutti

Yup that's it.

What is shitty about it in your opinion? I guess you do need to probably have a good lead as to what title/code you are hunting for, or an actress you dig.

Perhaps it isn't really good for just browsing like pornhub is.

Why do poltards whiteknight white women so hard? After the whole hannah hayes thing one would think you fags would figure out you're retarded.

Who but the obese americans are fetisizing race?
Who but obese americans go on endlessly about race?
Who but obese americans racemix?

You are the bottom of the barrel of humanity.
Even niggers in Africa are above you.

time to go to be Nigel Ibn Muhammed

>Actual whites are in Europe
>t. Muhammad Al-Ahmedi

Attached: average Brit in 2018.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Most of the insane members left to be junkies after realizing the Jew was controlling everything from the start.
It was the only move they could make where they would have any legitimacy left.

Why are you liberals obsessed with racemixing?
Is it because you all look like this and assume it's because you are white, and not a bunch of americans with garbage lifestyles?

Then again, I welcome you to racemix, we need something to tag enemies in the future, and brown skin or slanted eyes is useful.

Attached: 1541175216754.jpg (852x852, 77K)

How are they both sponsored by monster if they're fighting against each other?

Even by 2050 Sweden will still be 70% white in the worst possible scenario.
You are 56% white today, and by 2050 America will be nothing but yet another favela.
Moment which humanity will start progressing once more, without the proud warriors of Israel sabotaging everyone else.

Attached: OH SAY CAN YOU SEE.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Stop noticing things

Because monster sponsors the event itself, not a team.

98% is the tipping point, if your nation is past that it's game over. Only a violent dictatorship could turn things around in Europe, but all the tv worshipping boomers and zoomers would never let that happen

She peaked when Hanna Montana Visited Sweet Life and she and Ashley Tisdal were trying to close a suit case and Hanna belly flopped on to it with her pert little ass in the air twerking against the suitcase wanting a gown man to plow her tight and tender buttocks

Because they are the only ones who have a common voting pattern with us?

Attached: 1531721722989.png (1804x2438, 102K)

White men are so violent.
He killed a woman that was faithful to him.

>2050
>Sweden still mostly white

Attached: 555-come-onnow.gif (540x300, 1.64M)

Yes.

Attached: 1535523916772.jpg (1526x582, 250K)

Damn, they screwed themselves

If your country is not sub 1% you are not white

What, are you implying millennials will?
Millennials are a generation of mongrels who are either playing videogames and watching shitty superhero movies in their 30s, or racemixing.
They are the most harmful generation of the three, no to mention they brought about the whole identity politics bullshit.
Millennials deserve all the suffering they are going to go through now that they are old.

>tfw Polack masterrace
Why the fuck are the rest of you importing Muslims? What is the endgame?

They aren't, it's the traitor governments.

They believe the messiah will come when Edo (european christians) are all killed by muslims

They hate their own skin color, that's pretty much it

Funny, because this thread is full of amerimutts wishing to racemix.

She turned 30

You're probably pretty young.
When you get older you'd realize Asian women are superior, and that's coming from another Asian man.

Yeah, people become worthless when they turn 30.
I keep pocking fun at my brother for being 32 and it's obvious he's taking it badly, which makes it even better to laugh at him.
Fucking old farts.

>haha I called them mutts again

Attached: 1549827138857.jpg (412x476, 62K)

i only like maids if they're dressed in the stereotypical light blue outfits, not black ones.
whats wrong with me