Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2t5v5S0UuOg
youtube.com/watch?v=2t5v5S0UuOg
youtube.com/watch?v=vH4_K-ZsfWc
youtube.com/watch?v=KMnSbA8QhvA
youtube.com/watch?v=X_FrCgIS0_Y
lmgtfy.com/?q=circumcised without consent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>People on Yea Forums still watch zoomzoom podcast: ugly, old Jews edition.

Can't tell if she's cute or ugly tbqh

her laugh is so annoying

Just.. cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

Attached: 46AA9E2F-03CC-44D9-9DE5-6E0E25AAA74C.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I wish I could shave her asshole after a long day of touring Washington DC in the hot and humid July heat in yoga pants.

>*mumbles something incoherently in thick Israeli accent while husband acts like manchild*

she cute tho

>all these ESLs struggling with mildly exotic accents
Lmao

Attached: xxze8zbc0mjz.jpg (750x1334, 168K)

Why is she so fucking autistic? Has a tranny voice and laughs awkwardly every 3 minutes

She looks like a hipster gypsy

Thanks Mr. Skeltel~!

Attached: ObedientMellowGosling(1).webm (640x640, 928K)

only autistic zoomers with shit taste care about this unfunny jew

Lmao, get some taste, faggot.

Imagine the horror as she just watched him crash and burn with Bill Burr, she probably saw the end of the shekel train coming and couldn't believe she had his tourettes child

In the divorce, she takes the kid, the house, the car and the lions share of the youtube/streaming business.
He will wear the crown.

Attached: 1526272260790.png (392x324, 163K)

I genuinely think she has aspergers syndrome, like all the symptoms are.there

she's the reason I still care about their content

I'll start watching his content again if that happens

Attached: DRS1XeLU8AEvlV7.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

>i'm pregnant with a jew baby
NOBODY CARES YOU KIKE WHORE

she's not american

Asperger's is a fucking meme just fucking learn some social skills lol

Ethan the based jew exposing christcucks

Attached: JEW BTFO CHRISTCUCKS.png (547x183, 22K)

You sound like a resetera tranny.

How did this podcast get so big? I've only ever listened to the Bill Burr episode since you guys were memeing about it a while back, and it's complete shit. The two hosts couldn't be anymore uninteresting and it's not like they have 'neat' stories from their careers on tv shows/movies/comedy like a guy like Joe Rogan.

I know a few people who listen to it. They are just nerds who like his lol random humor and boring takes that don't make them think or feel confrontational. His cosign by Post Malone makes him "cool" too

so, reddit?

I like the episode where Ethan explains how he met her. Connected jews from america go to israel and meet female soldiers to become their wives

nah she doesnt look the type

This.

Read books, practice on your own/in front of a mirror, practice on family/friends, you now have social skills

It pisses me off so god damn much when Ethan tries to talk about current affairs and shows how uninformed he is

someone post her feet

Ethan just isn't funny anymore, especially not in the context of a podcast

At least they don't bite off their dick skin. Just rub it.

To be fair, making comedy videos and a podcast can't be all that easy when you're a sub-90 IQ brainlet like Ethan. I'm honestly impressed with how far he's come but the virtue signalling is really getting out of control.

HOLY SHIT IM DRUNK MR GUMBY IS HOTT

she not tho

shes cute in a weird mousey quiet way. still have no clue who yall are talking about.

They met at a holocaust museum

There was nothing about his MDE-lite comedy videos or shitty rehearsed reactions to lowest common denominator YouTube vids that indicated he would be good at podcasting. It's just for money, same reason Boogie did it. This video on h3h3 is great: youtu.be/2t5v5S0UuOg

Idubbbz is the only one of these youtube people who are worth watching and even he half asses it.

A reminder that female school teachers molest children at a higher rate than religious officials

What a typical Jew

>read books
Why cant i just read Yea Forums?

So whats up with the baby

its got no foreskin

A reminder the jewish faith is responsible for the mutilation of millions of newborn babies in america. Even if you object they do it without you or your heavily drugged recently given birthed wife's consent

*illegally settles your country and creates an apartheid state in your path*

What did she mean by this?

>The Jewish faith is responsible for the mutilation of millions of newborn babies in america
t. mutilated by choice of his non-jewish parebts

*chair clattering*

The doctors do it even if you object. There are many cases

You read the books to teach you how NOT to be autistic

>ywn have a good wife who loves you unconditionally, supporting and even taking part in your interests out of passion for the two of you

She might have been alright in her younger days, for a Jewess
ok that was the last one, sorry

I only know this woman because she's a character in Payday 2. Does she have downs syndrome or something irl or did she just act like that for her voice lines in the game?

she's more the 'disappear to travel the world and ride the carousel again and leave him with the kids' type

>filename + reaction
bravo

Would cuck that fat boy

Lmao, sure.

AHHHH POST MALONE HELP ME
youtube.com/watch?v=2t5v5S0UuOg

Check the comments here
youtube.com/watch?v=vH4_K-ZsfWc

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

It's not a laughing matter. I'm completely serious. They do that to your child, even if you object. This is why I will have a home birth

youtube.com/watch?v=KMnSbA8QhvA
>Ethan gets visibly upset when the guy says he's still a christian and believes in doing good
>This after Ethan goes on a 10 min tirade about Christianity in general

top kek

>be Jew
>find out you're inbred
>have a child with another inbred jew
>surprised when your child has several medical complications
I love this episode on re-run

Attached: 1503690323069.png (554x400, 65K)

Who listens to this? Honestly who gives a fuck about these peoples opinions?

Hot

Ethans hates Christianity with a burning passion

youtube.com/watch?v=X_FrCgIS0_Y

>Took Ethan like 2 years to impregnate this goddess

What the FUCK is his problem?

>So ethan how come there is a black market for blood libel and jews getting kicked out of 109 countries?

damn Joosten looks like THAT?

who's this nerd faggot to make fun of anyone's outfit, fucking "I dress like I slept in a garbage bin, but ironically" faux-hipster cunts

>wants to hear a woman speak

His wife designed that. Basically all street fashion is made by jews in New York and since they are creatively bankrupt they use pastel colors.

Attached: file.png (1255x893, 558K)

I do because I'm a Chad who respects women

Attached: 1552006274145.png (859x960, 327K)

Attached: file.png (914x896, 1.24M)

>that awkward phase where you found H3H3 funny

Attached: 1548922023008.png (460x460, 429K)

why does every foreigner seem genuinely retarded, like they would still be stupid even in their native language

nigga where is your jaw

Me on the top left

The Bell Curve

So everyone but me has been scoring with those sexy teachers all this time?

me bottom left

oh hai doggy

Reminder that his most loved video was a stolen idea.

At least she had sex, unlike most of Yea Forums.

The obsession with irony needs to die. Fast.

Kicking her while she's down, huh GigaSatan?

I'd fuck her bloody

which one? i dont watch h3h3 so link it if poss

>I'm completely serious. They do that to your child, even if you object. This is why I will have a home birth
>im super cereal
Provide sauce or shut up

it's over sam

we won

you lost. get over it.

Attached: 1548759760715.jpg (1200x843, 154K)

It unironically used to be, tho. Back in the early days with Joey Salad and Frank, it was actually worth watching

I've always hated h3h3. I always saw the fucker in everyone's youtube videos I watched and then I hear he backstabbed them later. Seemslike such a filthy individual. Im surprised he actually got away with unironically calling Michael Jackson a child molestor when it was being debated. You'd think people would wake up to his bullshit but nope.

Attached: 1560225305292.jpg (300x400, 21K)

As a DCfag, yikes.

he's a jew

What the fuck are you talking about? They met randomly at a holocaust museum and Ethan almost didn't approach her, or even leave his apartment to go to the museum, because he was having some sort of panic attack at the time. All Israeli Jews serve in the military, and when they first got together they lived in a shitty apartment. Ethan wasn't rich or connected.

Inoffensive and ugly enough to always punch up, Interesting enough to never lose relevance. Seethe more trannies

>lmgtfy.com/?q=circumcised without consent

Jews will always say they are poor

Most Israelis are poor. That they end up displacing other poor people in the process of moving there is another topic entirely.

>Most Israelis are poor
Do you really believe this

>They do that to your child, even if you object.
No, they don't. If they did, you could sue the hospital for millions.

Source

I met a jew girl who looked similar and I kind of liked her but she had bad teeth