Saw Toy Story 4 (advance screening)

Spoilers:

Nine years before the present, Bo Peep is given away to an antiques seller and tells Woody that it's "time for the next kid". In the present, Bonnie's going to kindergarten but she's scared and resistant. Woody sneaks into her bag and sneakily gives her crayons and tools to make Forky, who thinks he's destined to be trash. Bonnie loves Forky because he helps her stay positive in school. The family goes on a road trip and Forky jumps out the back of the RV, so Woody goes to retrieve him.

Forky comes to accept that he's a toy and the two almost return to the RV. Woody sees Bo's lamp at the antique store and goes inside to check. He encounters Gabby, a defective toy with a failed voicebox, and wants Woody's so that she can be loved. Forky is kidnapped by her four Slappy lookalikes and Woody escapes to a nearby kindergarten. Turns out, Bo is there and she's lived as a lost toy for 7 years and escapes the antique store through the owner's grandchild, Harmony.

She reluctantly agrees to help rescue Forky with extra help from Buzz, two stuffed plushies from a nearby carnival, a tiny helper toy I forgot the name of, and a Canadian stunt toy. The mission goes awry and Forky is still in captivity. Bo and the rest leave Woody because something something. Woody goes back in and agrees to give Gabby his voicebox in exchange for Forky.

Attached: toy-story-4-final-poster.jpg (1000x1481, 1.48M)

Gabby uses the voicebox to attract Harmony's attention, but she chooses not to play with her. Bo returns, remembering Woody's loyalty and resolve, and they escape the antique store while the other toys pilot the RV back to the carnival (and nearly get Bonnie's dad arrested). Gabby sees a lost child and, with encouragement, helps make him notice her. The child goes to security and finds his parents, and they leave with a happy Gabby.

Woody prepares to leave Bo, but Buzz says that Bo will be alright, and Bonnie will be alright. Woody realizes the truth and silently farewells the toys. He also gives his badge to Jessie. Woody stays with Bo and the other carnival toys, while Forky and the rest head home in the RV. In the credits scenes, Woody and his new gang help carnival toys find their kids, and Bonnie, in first-grade, makes a female Forky who Forky falls in love with.

Wait I messed up in OP.

He encounters Gabby, a defective toy with a failed voicebox, and wants Woody's so that she can be loved. Forky is kidnapped by her four Slappy lookalikes and Woody escapes to a nearby kindergarten through the owner's grandchild, Harmony.. Turns out, Bo is there and she's lived as a lost toy for 7 years and escaped the antique store.

How does a porcelain doll change outfits? I remember her clothes being part of the doll.

Apparently, Bo Peep's arm snapped off at some point, but taping it back on means she can use it normally.

time for the garbage bin

Wow what a shitty end for Woody loses his voice box and everything I mean it makes sense for him to want to help others but it’s such a shitty ending

Not sure if I was clear but it's just the part with the pre-recorded lines like YOU'RE MY FAVORITE DEPUTY. He can speak normally without it.

That’s not how it works in universe wheezy had trouble speaking because his squeaker was broken buzz only spoke Spanish when his switch was flipped

>strong independent wamyn Lil’ Bo Peep friendzones Woody
>Woody sells out the gang for tranny Forky
>Woody gets fucked over by carnie toys
>guarantee that basedboys will cry over this movie
Into the trash it goes.

It's so fucking stupid. Andy trusted Bonnie to take care of Woody, and now she's going to think he's lost forever? Way to ruin the ending of the last movie.

>Woody leaving the other toys
fuck this movie not canon

>Gifts a Male voicebox to a female toy
Pushing this shit on kids again.

Attached: Ah Shit.png (1200x630, 614K)

Are the toys immortal? Will Toy Story 5 be set thousands of years from now and in space?

then how do toys like forky speak

Wow, I did not think of that.
Fucking hell Pixar.

They should have just made another Cars movie, it would have been shit but at least it wouldn't have been blasphemous.

Attached: 1549632175724.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Toy Story 5 will deal with all the toys slowly degrading away, screws rusting, electronics dying, plasticiser leaking etc

Annnnnnnd I'm not watching this.

Fuck you pixar.

Toy Story 3 was perfect, why couldn't they leave well-enough alone?

They got a list of beloved franchises that need to be destroyed and it was Toy Story's turn.

>buzz lightyear but in actual space
kino

better than the shit they make now.