Rowling herself has been coy about revealing the details of said process...

>Rowling herself has been coy about revealing the details of said process, but she did say in a Harry Potter podcast that the details, “made her editor throw up when she told her the full process of what making a Horcrux actually entails.”

What do you think you have to do to make a horcrux?

Attached: horcruxes+movie.jpg (572x393, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aGA0dIz9-Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Misgender a trans person, honestly I'm sick just thinking about it.

Couldn't be too terrible since he accidentally made one out of Harry. If it was truly gruesome it wouldn't be something you could do accidentally. Also, did Voldemort fuck Nagini?

kill another human being :(( just thinking about makes me tummy hurt

Say the N word

Have sex incels. This is a serious discussion on Harry Potter

>made her editor throw up

??
why do they need to lie like this
fake news
what could it possibly take to make a horcrux that would make her editor throw up

I really cant imagine someone throwing up because of a few words.

sex with a Yea Forums incel

isn't that all you need to do?

*ahem*
HORAXIUS NIGERIUS DESPITATUS THIRTEENTITUS PERCENTAGUS!

>made her editor throw up when she told her the full process of what making a Horcrux actually entails
I remember that south park episode

especially from a writer as shitty as she is.

Remember to dilate

I'm thinking something like killing a person and then trapping their soul in an object which they cannot escape from

vote for Donal Trump

then they can have big smelly vagina like you! it falls out as you waddle down street people think "he did big steaming log in pants lel"

It's having sex with a partner of opposite gender and same ethnicity as you. Makes me sick just thinking about it

This

Don't they work like this only you trap a part of your own soul in them?

A horcrux is literally just killing someone and then putting a part of your soul into something.

It's so fucking simple and easy that it literally happens by accident in the story.

I'm not too sure myself. Forgot most of the Harry Potter lore

a bad shrimp salad?
>tfw all of Gordon Ramsay's shitty contestants were actually making horcruxes accidentally the whole time

Despite making up 1% of the population, wizards commit 100 % of forbidden spells.

At the point where he created the Harrycrux his soul was so fucked up that he no longer needed the whole ritual spell thing. Rowling probably has the idea that simply killing a person won't split your soul in two, you need to do some horrible magic ritual for that to happen, and even once that's done your soul won't be accidentally splitting. But split it seven times because you're even crazier than the guys willing to split their soul to escape death and you'll be leaking like a sieve.

Harry was not a full horcrux because he wasn't killed. He was only scarred by it which is why Voldemort was able to destroy the Horcrux without using the Gryffindor sword or Bassilisk fang.

Wasn't Moaning Myrtle his first victim? If she could become a ghost it certainly has nothing to do with the victim's soul.

All these replies and not a single dull poster? Where are you based dull poster?

Attached: dullest.jpg (389x187, 35K)

Of course her editor vomited. Who else wouldn't throw up after consuming one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1482159788606.jpg (1623x2886, 1.54M)

Moaning Myrtle became a ghost after she directly looked the Basilisk in it's eyes

BASED!!!!

Fuck & Suck

fucking kek

DEH

>What do you think you have to do to make a horcrux?
Complain about jews and black people on an internet forum about television for hours on end

Why do adults like this?

I read the forth book at age 10 and I went to high school just before the first movie came out. I grew out of it because the movie looked like kiddie shit.

But then I get older and find that grown adults still like Harry Potter. Why?

The movies are not even good cinema.

Attached: 1549386151076.jpg (598x415, 60K)

youtu.be/aGA0dIz9-Wk

>made her editor throw up when she told her the full process of what making a Horcrux actually entails.
she just loves to lie doesn't she

>have to embrace shitposting to become immortal
>but then you end up consumed by it and spending your immortality doing nothing but shitposting 24/7

Attached: Horrifying.png (207x110, 23K)

>tfw cis people are literally souless

You need to pull out your finger nails and use them as croutons in a salad

Attached: BC3006CB-8154-49D2-B30E-BEE3F918C77A.jpg (250x250, 28K)

I started reading it in 5th grade and I fucking loved it and that was when the movies were coming out too. Its just nostalgia.

Kek

>one of the dullest franchise
It is THE dullest

He had to jerk off to trap feet and ejaculate into his own mouth.

The Boy Who Cried NO