Dude, I almost had you

Dude, I almost had you.

Attached: 1548354783913.webm (700x544, 579K)

What could be so wrong with the tuna?

Attached: 8526af0d-e6f2-49d5-b5bd-63ad8a829746_screenshot[1].jpg (1152x480, 29K)

This 60fps webm is triggering me everytime you post it.

>This fag crying about the webm

>you could get a fatburger and fries for 2.95
it really was a different time

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time

Attached: 1560927786502.jpg (467x413, 40K)

SWAT CAME TO MY HOUSE!
DISRESPECT MY FAMRY!

I still don't get this scene. Was he referring to her fishy vagina?

Mia's vagene is not fishy incel. Not every
women's vag is like your mom's fish hole.

Tokyo Drift is the best one

Then what was the tuna thing about?

Attached: heyman-he-was-in-my-face-im-in-your-face-19296391.png (500x697, 191K)

I'll always be thankful to Paul Walker. He showed an entire generation of white guys how to appropriately interact with nonwhite people in 2000's America when we actually had to begin giving a shit about their opinions and desires. Whenever I have to meet a black or Latino person, I always just start acting like Paul Walker and everything's fine and I feel much more calm and confident about being a white male and for a brief minute when we bump fists, it's like slavery and colonization and smallpox never even happened and I can just enjoy a nice Corona with friends.

Wrong, you're just a weeb.

>Whenever I have to meet a black or Latino person, I always just start acting like Paul Walker

you crash your car into them and die?

Based

>dude you have to act really low class to fit in with low IQ minorities
wow, stunning revelation

Yes you do.

>Let's make myself uncomfortable and pretend to be a nigger to make these alien minorities feel at home
pure and refined cuckholdry.

Uhhh, what?

Does Paul Walker act low class in the first movie?

No. He is bombastic and exuberant

And this wrong why exactly?

exactly.
the point is he is a wigger. not someone to be emulated.

dude, I almost had dubs

Sneed, I almost had Seed.

>someone makes a nice, cool, funny post
>respond with some cringy alt-right racist comment

Attached: 1560581717486.jpg (993x986, 55K)

>someone makes a post pointing out how retarded it is to lower yourself and alter your behavior just so you feel like you fit in with blacks and latinos
>NOOOO DONT BURST MY BUBBLE I WANT TO BE LIKE A BASED MINORITY TOO

Classic

Attached: 68F88720039043D39C7C699115A66ABA.jpg (1071x561, 73K)

where did you find this picture me

>makes

MAHHH RIDE

Attached: tumblr_mpnhtd15761qhhpquo4_500.gif (500x210, 1006K)

>American muscle car btfo's nipshit
I don't think weebs like Tokyo Drift

have sex

stop being ashamed of your heritage, cuck.

no really, have sex

>Entire movie is about weebshit (Save for the first few scenes)
>'American Muscle car' is RB26 powered

Tokyo drift is just a pretty boring movie all around. It just feels like styrofoam people talking to each other.

no really, stop being ashamed.

It's about not being an autist.
You talk differently to different types of people.

what a ridiculous mindset. stop trying to be someone you're not.
just be yourself and discard people who don't accept you for who you are. it's that simple. you're being fake.

No, that's autistic as all hell. I've worked in sales for many years, and how you approach people is all that matters. You don't treat all people the same just because you think you're being 'real'.
But looking at your previous posts you'll just call me a slimy Jew.

>dude just let me be disingenuous in peace
sure thing pal. as long as you know that not everyone is so starved for friendship they're willing to pretend they're someone else just to maintain an illusion.
>I've worked in sales
you mean you're a professional bullshitter. sales has nothing to do with being genuine, it's about persuasion. protip: you don't have to persuade people to be your friends, you just be yourself and focus on the ones that deserve your attention. there are more important things in life than "being popular".
you're probably not even aware of how many people have dropped you due to your fake behavior.
>You don't treat all people the same just because you think you're being 'real'.
you don't even understand what being genuine is. you're a very confused individual. many such cases!

>have sex, incel

Attached: soiii.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Try to refute it, I don't see you making an argument here.

Attached: sniff.jpg (1920x816, 239K)

Not him, but you genuinely seem mentally ill and as if your only experience with human interaction is from television or your people obligated to love you unconditionally e.g. your long suffering parents
Nobody on Earth acts the same way around their boss as they do around their buddies as they do around a girl they’re trying to sleep with as they do around their subordinates. That this would even be a point of controversy to you is breathtakingly alarming - if you were ever to hold a real job, it would undoubtedly go disastrously and end within six months

Attached: 7031FE65-6B58-4901-94D4-B5957D64F497.jpg (1125x837, 1.06M)

you're not supposed to be friends with your boss. you have low IQ.
>around a girl
in other words, you're not successful with women. putting up an act around women is the ultimate proof that you're not confident in your own abilities and put them on a pedestal. yawn.

Alright, I'm one hunderd percent sure you either grew up (and still are) very sheltered, and severely delusional because of it.

What do you do for a living, if you mind me asking?

Literally fucked two girls this week already and it’s Wednesday. Try again
But nice job conceding that you do - in fact - act differently around people depending on context. What a “faker”...

Attached: A25C12FB-CAF2-4264-B29A-16736829EB48.png (1125x2436, 2.02M)

Live in your head rent free.

Attached: 1560522256467.jpg (729x1024, 65K)

>But nice job conceding that you do - in fact - act differently around people depending on context. What a “faker”...
Am I taking crazy pills? You just run around calling you boss a faggot like you would a close friend?

Based

It's copypasta, you fucking retards

Quite based. Also my name is Paul

Is this a soap opera

>muh scary racism

No, of course I don’t - I modulate my behavior depending on context. Sounds like you do too. Which completely shits on your original premise
Stay rekt

>Alright, I'm one hunderd percent sure you either grew up (and still are) very sheltered, and severely delusional because of it.
not an argument
>What do you do for a living, if you mind me asking?
attempt at moving goalposts moved has been noted ;)
>lying on the internet
>not understanding nuance
like i said, you have low IQ.

>I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the fries, not the coleslaw. Not my hot wings and all of their bullshit. For those 10 seconds or less... I'm free.

no really, start a family

Attached: ovendodgerdesignator.jpg (184x273, 9K)

So, you backpedaled so far back that we're in agreement now?

ITT: granny shifting faggots

can i convert films to 60 fps if they werent filmed that way.

wholesome pilled
see thisand you can go fuck yourself
>heritage
>cuck
a literal NPC
i like this post

Yeah, kinda. Look up frame interpolation.

>zero arguments: the post

Virgin can’t even contemplate someone actually having sex? LMAO

>durrr you act differently around different people in different contexts? You cuck faker phony!!
>of course I act differently around different people in different contexts, why are you backpedaling?
You can’t be serious, doofus

Attached: F126EDD1-B6A6-4409-9402-1EA2BDC670E7.jpg (1125x2352, 672K)

>virgin lying on the internet

love this pasta, unironically

people that appeal to heritage are individuals who have literally accomplished nothing themselves and have nothing worthwhile to find pride in aside from some bizarre imagined historical collective based on their skin shade, its pathetic and its fucking gay. And I mean that literally, judging from the obsession with cuckoldry and BBC that these brainless NPCs have to broadcast publicly.

I'm not the guy who told people that they're cucks for acting differently around different people, I'm the sales guy.

Look guys he has a girlfriend eewwwwww hahahahah what a loser

no I'm the sales guy and you're a cuck

Oh my bad, sry for the crossfire
You were right, my friend

She’s not my gf, I fucked a different girl Monday and will probably go out with a third Thurs (hoping to see Godzilla tonight before it leaves theaters). I just bang a lot of girls off dating apps. Bee is for Bumble, Pisces sign is for Hinge

Attached: 5FDCB8F0-C2AB-4CD7-9D5E-5CDD87748D3C.jpg (1125x2340, 719K)

Uh guys, where's the Television & Film?

I don’t like, watch, or talk about screenshit. It’s boring

I would consider shooting you if I had the chance.

I've missed this pasta

I got your Television & Film right here gay
based
edgy limp wristed ninny

Attached: kbapj5j19kk21.jpg (640x640, 66K)

oh man you guys are fucking faggots

shut the fuck up and kiss me

Attached: zz2me.jpg (1300x956, 156K)

>people that appeal to heritage are individuals who have literally accomplished nothing themselves
prove it peterstein worshipper. you forget not everyone buys into those retarded talking points.

For sleeping around or for Zilla? Either way: not based

>peterstein worshipper
more npc appeals to the ebin jew conspiracy, do you have a single original thought? Lol sticking to the script homie. Let me ask you something, how many /pol/tards contributed in any meaningful way to the supposedly mighty western civilization that they so eagerly identify with? Are they out there building great monuments, or drafting philosophy and further the knowledge of the human race? No you ignorant fat faggot, what they are doing is sitting on their computers and fucking jerking eachother off
Thats literally all this is, is a big gay circle jerk of sad lost faggots. And again, I mean jerking off literally, hence the obsession with cuckolodry and BBC. Your gay little club harbors some of the most pathetic wastes humanity has ever produced

can you try again without all the buzzwords?

Bro this website is literally obsessed with black people lmfao @@

>he literally has nothing to say
Guess the script can only carry you so far ;) run along little one

Attached: 1560875455860.png (392x407, 266K)

it's odd you keep mentioning a script because you're reading right off one yourself.
>heritage doesnt matter
>muh racism
>Muh buzzwords
you dont know how to put your opinions forward without sounding like an autistic retard lmao

No, I literally put forth an argument supplemented with name calling because the person in question deserves contempt and ridicule.
How the fuck do you think that's the same thing as spouting "cuck, JEWS"
is this an argument in your eyes gaylord? The fact that you bring up racism shows how hard it is for you to think outside the script considering I never said anything about "muh racism," but in your fucking pea brain you thought "this cuck SJW disagrees with me because of muh racism" because thats your conditioning.

Keep trying faggot

>no arguments

Hand over the (you)'s and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 1558970961437.png (375x455, 49K)

Looks at her lips, brehs, imagine kissing her!

>Has arguments in his own head and spouts shit nobody even brought up.

Not the guy you were replying to but god damn dude take your meds.

A-Alright, this is all I have. Take it, just please, don't kill me.

Bump

Now you don't have to do this user. Please, just let go of the little girl.