Yea Forums humor thread

Yea Forums humor thread

Attached: 1560932163194.jpg (502x1024, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1551451113277.png (694x599, 474K)

Attached: 34743728.jpg (526x367, 44K)

So that settles it then?

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

He's a big PM.

look at that hair and face and fingers, that guy is a certified pedophile cannibal

I get sad every time I see this pic. Rip in peace Jodie

This actually always makes me sad
Don't know why
Maybe because she is young and white

I dont get it

We can only hope

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

Attached: Boris-Johnson-514996.jpg (620x380, 57K)

Ok so laughing at very sick people, even children, is "humor' in your eyes?

big yikes from me, speak for yourself, this is far from Yea Forums humor, this is more like edgy /r9k/ Yea Forums or /pol/ sh*t

go dilate you stupid discord tranny

This is a bait of many layers

>2019
>thinking calling someone a transexual or "tranny" is somehow an insult

oof

Holy fuck kill yourself already.

Attached: d2d.jpg (501x697, 104K)

Fuck off to your safespace normie faggot

Attached: first banepost.png (443x175, 24K)

Hey faggot, I'll take this bait whatever.
The real question you should be asking is what sort of sick, deranged asshole posts a picture of their dying child on to the internet?
You are literally begging to get trolled, fucking idiot.

Attached: 1556017219719.png (287x425, 124K)

Think about all the likes and comments you will will get. is that not worth more than the diginity of your sick child?

there it is the fucking discord tranny bringing over his pus filled axe wound to the table
nobody wants to see or smell that shit cunt

They do it to memorialize someone they love you fucking mong.
OP is hilarious, though.

To raise awareness for cystic fibrosis and to help other people?

Meanwhile you post shitty memes to distract yourself from the fact that you can't have sex with women.

Imagine if your memorial was a banepost on twitter.

>"seeing a child who died makes me sad"
>holy fuck kill yourself
???????

This is literally the most retarded meme ever. It's just 'you need to get laid' in zoomer speak, and it's never used against people who genuinely do need to get laid. It's just shit you retards shriek because you can't handle people disagreeing with you.

Crash this economic union... With no survivors!

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

I know, I'm sad as well, imagine the memes when she would turn 18 and start dating black guys or even better star in a BLACKED scene, meme magic is real unfortunately she was in the wrong time line

Yea, Kerry Dixon is absolutely a household name in cystic fibrosis awareness and totally not a ghoul farming likes and retweets out of her dead daughter.
She deserved far worse.

>it's never used against people who genuinely do need to get laid

cope

Attached: brie laughing.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

You know I'm right, faggot. 'Have sex' is literally your cope for getting BTFO and having no genuine response. This is why people call you NPCs.

Attached: haha punked.png (1447x552, 869K)

Dilate

Sneed's Feed & Seed
Formerly Chuck's
It's implying it was formerly Chuck's 'Feed & Seed' if you catch my drift ;)

>taking pride in being mentally ill
Lol ok

You are so upset that you haven't had sex that it oozes from everything you say like a weeping sore. Have sex.

Living the dream

Not him but sex in marriage with someone you love is far better than hooking up.
t.marriedwithasonontheway

if you think trannies are mentally ill, why don't you sympathize with them or want to help them at all? You aren't disgusted by people who suffer from schizophrenia, are you? So why don't you want transexuals to get proper treatment just like any other person with a debilitating mental illness? Why is it just a big joke to you? Might be because you have a mental illness of your own, being a fucking sociopath. I wonder, should we sympathize with you or try to help you at all?

Could you genuinely imagine being this much of a fucking faggot?

That's wholesome user, congrats.

>"My daughter just died. Time to use this opportunity for likes on Twitter!"

Stop larping.

Yeah man, I totally agree.
t.actualfatherofthekidhe'sgonnaraise

PRANKED

nah, its because they are themselves prime candidates for trannyism and have it in their heads that shitting on it will improve their genetics

This. I don't feel sorry for the mom at all, just the kid who died. You put this shit on the internet for sympathy likes and you're just asking to be trolled.

To be fair, even if this is bait, it IS kind of fucked up to make fun of this stuff. You guys can act like you're hardasses all you want and screech reddit, but empathy is the one thing that separates us from animals. You guys can't joke about this stuff one second and then go on /pol/ and complain about nigger violence the next. Then again, maybe the people laughing at this stuff ARE the niggers.

This guy is partly right though The only time it's acceptable to post pictures online of sick people is on personal social media like fagbook or something where you just have close family and friends on there. Posting it on shit like Twitter is just asking for Yea Forums to be a bunch of fags about it and not take it seriously.

I don't know why I just wasted my time talking about morality on fucking Yea Forums but I've already wrote all this so I may as well post it now for the (You)s

Attached: 1386722093895.jpg (640x469, 136K)

I don't make fun of the dead on Twitter so no I don't.

Attached: KiNo.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

>Literally nothing but repeating 'have sex' twice in one comment.
Ten minutes and this is the best you could come up with?
>N
>P
>C

People with schizophrenia aren’t encouraged to be schizophrenic. It’s seen as an illness and steps are taken to treat and prevent it. Gender dysphoria is encouraged and seen as heroic by the modern left when it’s just another form of insanity. So I agree with you trannys should be institutionalized not celebrated

kek I just did

Go back to Africa

Go back to /pol/

he needs to escalate.

>m-muh sex

Sex is literally the shittiest high out there. Using it purely for pleasure is a waste of goddamn time

I don't know famalam.The whole culture around transexuals is fucked up. I feel like the whole sexe transition operation thing is just validating their delusion. Going "That's right, you are NOT the right gender" and making a sex change is like saying to a paranoiac "that's right, everyone IS against you" and giving him a mirror so he can watch 24/7 in his back. I mean the tranny suicide rate is an indication it might not be the right way to handle it.
Mental illnesses shouldn't be glorified.

Attached: 1560272558374.png (500x500, 84K)

What the flippin flapjack?!?

Haha fell for the trickery.

Yes I am very well aware of the "Bane" and "If I pull that off would you die very painful for you blabla" memes, since I have been an active Yea Forums poster for years.

The thing is I don't even think about it when writing stuff like that. I literally cruise this website on autopilot and make replies like that without even thinking about it. I just mash my fingers on my mechanical keyboard, solve the captcha and click post and before I know it I have yet again received 10 (You's) from people that took offense of my post.

Don't take it personal kids. It's just what I do. And yes of course this is Yea Forums humor. And yikes? Haha I only use that word ironicly so I can pretend that I am in fact from reddit and not the oldfag that I really am.

Obviously pictures like that don't scare me, I post in rekt threads all the time! Over the past years I have gotten pretty much used to alot of shit, so a picture of a sick kid with a mask means nothing to me.

Anyways, don't get mad that you fell for my act of deception, it's just what I do. And like I said I don't even think about it, it just goes automaticly. I have been doing it for years, on every board, on every time, it's a skill I have mastered. I am the master of (You)'s.

Anyways cya

My point is that you are only pretending to give a shit and your pretense that you hold the moral high ground or are some kind of objective, rational-minded person is complete bullshit because you like to point and laugh at the mentally disturbed and celebrate the alarming rate at which they kill themselves and then turn around and complain about "degeneracy" like total hypocrites.

>The only time it's acceptable to post pictures online of sick people is on personal social media like fagbook or something
No.

based

1. the dead can't get offended
2. 99% of normies wouldn't even get the reference
3. the sister was not offended, probably was just glad people wanted to know more

This is the thing about PC culture. It's not about people getting offended. It's people getting offended on other people's behalf.

by that logic it's okay to make fun of a retarded person if they are too retarded to understand you're making fun of them.

Weird guy.

Never Change Yea Forums

Never change

Do you have some kind of evidence you can cite as proof that post-op trannies are more likely to kill themselves than pre-op ones?

Is this a pasta? Because it has potential.

Now you're getting it.

>Yea
That isn't pronounced how you think it is.

I'm glad we've established that it's okay to make fun of you

This is not funny.

Thanks for giving us permission to laugh at you, you fucking retarded faggot

Attached: stop screwing up.png (500x374, 202K)

not even pasta my friend I just write that like the bait i posted in the first place

i cant help it

>using retard as an insult
how very intolerant of you

nobody will believe me, but I posted this

No, just "Chuck's"

t. has no friends or family

>implying

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1546385174515.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I don't have the datas on hand, sorry about that. It's from memory, but I'm sure you can look it up yourself. The glorification of it is absolute cancer in any case and do more harm than good imho.

Show us your dick to prove it

based

>faggot
please stop using this word, it is offensive to butt pirates, thank you

>Well if you think about it from a neurological perspective you and I are fundamentally the same on a primal level - there is a dominance hierarchy and the serotonin in our brains respond exactly the same considering where we lie on that dominance hierarchy. Furthermore its extremely important to understand this to revivify the concept of the father who one might consider God and the concept of the mother and without these one is lost and broken- I wouldn't want to meet him!

you're a cheeky fucker mate

It’s pretty objective and rational minded to recognize there are only two genders/sexes and it’s the one you’re born as. The rest is just you whining because your feelings are always getting hurt.

You are either a troll or have no soul. Why would you ever post a picture of a loved one on social media that is dying or sick

What was his fucking problem?

Obviously you wouldn't post someone that's already dead (like a corpse or something), but posting a picture like OP where they look happy to thank people for their thoughts and prayers while the person was alive is completely normal. Are you autistic or something?

It's not real so he cannot find the data.

user, I see what you're trying to get at here, as if accusing us both of being liberals or something, but the fact of the matter is - you're just genuinely stupid. Just because you identify with the right doesn't make you any smarter than the dumbest fucks on the left. That's what a lot of you fail to realize. Just because you associate with people who are right doesn't make you inherently right. Dumbass.

>Obviously you wouldn't post someone that's already dead (like a corpse or something)
You would be surprised

Nice thread about Yea Forums humor.

Who was in the wrong here?

based user

is that a birthmark or a surgery scar

what is the point of these X humor threads? you are just taking shit you found on r/Yea Forums and reposting it on... Yea Forums

How would you know?

I fucking hate reddit put me in the screencap with zoomed in letters you faggots and KEEP my image

Attached: meandCara.png (599x418, 24K)

there is no other reason to repost it here

Attached: 1415955889452.jpg (612x3266, 842K)

>Just because you identify with the right doesn't make you any smarter than the dumbest fucks on the left.
Nice assumption, there, friend. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Americans and their dumb "left vs right" culture wars. PC culture is bullshit. There's plenty of things to be outraged about. An innocent Banepost ain't one of them.

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dilation time

Who?

Would someone get this hothead out of here?

You are like the John the Baptist of baneposting.

I thought that was the guy from Impractical Jokers from the thumbnail

>tv humor thread
>turns into tranny freak and bane debates
JESUS CHRIST

They do, but only M2F have higher suicide rates. They are considerably lower for F2M, so it’s likely a result of the fact that they realize they can’t pass and think society will never accept them as women.

shitty if real, im all for trolling people but its a girl that died before she got to experience life. iv always hated this picture.

Attached: ryry tv.jpg (604x453, 162K)

i dont

still remember the original thread

wew edgy faggot kill yourself

Attached: screencap.png (1865x628, 119K)

It’s tragic and makes me feel very bad for her and her family, but the face she’s making with the mask on is too much for me. I actually have to look away when this picture gets posted or I’ll laugh and then feel like shit

Attached: tv friends1.jpg (243x207, 19K)

based

yikes
based

BASED

Dilate nigger!

Attached: 1558928258099.gif (472x546, 1.19M)

Is that a heart surgery scar?

I don't believe you because no one would remain on Yea Forums for so long

didn't read lol

I've never seen Yea Forums this bad in summer

Being that it’s only your second one, give it time

2020 Muttoid Elections coming up so we've got all sorts of below-human filth raiding every board

unfortunately I've been here for 12 years

It feels like only yesterday that election cancer was here. Now it's coming back.

Attached: summer.jpg (846x960, 104K)

Based

Attached: 1556832593914.png (1000x1000, 555K)

If only that were true, kiddo

newfag
It's amazing how the site size has gpne up 9x from 2007 but somehow literally everybody who posts was here in 2007

Attached: sneed.png (1095x120, 8K)

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Its literally going to be final nail in the coffin

At least I actually lurked here for two years before posting

Attached: master_ruseman.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

You're here forever

I laughed my ass off the first time i saw this.. But now it just makes me sad.

Attached: 1518127143514.png (144x192, 1022)

You've devolved. Soon you will just be a chimp.