What absolute shitty movie, even by capeshit standards

What absolute shitty movie, even by capeshit standards.

Attached: captain_marvel_affiche.png (800x445, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-XP2lartHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just a generic marvel origin.

Agree

I skipped this and Antman 2. Haven't watched Endgame either. Could I just skip to Endgame or those two other movies 'relevant' to the story?

Why isn't this poc captain marvel? i love blue.

Attached: 1560940016835.jpg (1350x900, 524K)

Eh, it was okay. I liked the twist of the skrulls actually being the good guys but that's it really.

you don't need to watch those they are just trash not related
endgame is bad just move on its full retard

Is the time travel plot really that bad? I did read the spoiler and it seems a bit weird.

spotted the incel. captain marvel was a good movie and had the best fight scene of the year

Just watch the key Endgame moments online, it’s shit. Not a patch on IW. Only good characters are Tony, Peter, Pepper, Cap until he starts moping over Peggy and his ending is fucking garbage.

Femcels shouldn’t be talking about sex. Masturbating over “precious cinnamon rolls” who would rather eat their own shit than fuck you doesn’t count as sex.

It has good elements, like the Skrulls subverting your expectations, and imo Brie's performance is fine, it just doesn't give her the arc that it should. She never has to overcome any real challenge, her arc is just
>Ok, turns out I'm stronger than I thought I was

Overall it should rank right in the middle of the MCU

The cgi is pretty bad. It's endgame tier, it's like directors don't even bother to plan the cgi shots anymore.

Yo they had them balls to show her feet. Clearly at one point they are stunt doubles feet. Anyone have screen shots? Fungus was present.

It's not as bad as Ultron but definitely one of the weakest Avengers movies.

Horribly boring. Even for a movie introducing a Marvel characterl

In my theater at the end when the cat spat out the teseract a guy said very loudly “oh the subreddits are going to love that”
And that sums up my feelings on this movie

Feminist/SJW propaganda and utter trash!!!FACT!!!

Very much reminded me of green lantern

YOU ARE JUST A MYSOGNISTIC BETA MALE THAT CANNOT HANDLE A STRONG WOMAN ON SCREEN. GO EDUCATE YOURSELF ON GENDER DIVERSITY AND ACCEPTANCE AND THEN COME BACK, YOU WONT SAY THAT SAME SHIT ABOUT THE MOPVIE AGAIN.

IF A NON EVIL PERSON (WHOS NOT A NAZI) WATCHES THIS THEY WOULD REALIZE HOW LIFECHANGING AND DEEP THIS MOVIE IS.

Why did you soiboys hate this movie so much? It was amazing

We all know who loved this movie for real, dog, there's no point in retarded trolling BS.

Unironically zero people on this board saw it. Not that anyone here has good taste but I have never seen a single thread discussing any aspect of This movie beside box office
Everything else is "it's bad" or "it wasn't that bad" but with zero explanation

Then quit watching them.

Don't overdo the bait, it gets sad really quick

They made Fury a goofball comic relief psychic to Worf him against this new Captain Marvel no one would care about.

I really miss Howling Commandoes Fury.

>Is the time travel plot really that bad?
Not really.
Endgame is full-on fanservice, but time travel has DBZ rules and it's really simple. They just have trouble explaning it in simple terms for some reason, hence the confusion for some.

It had terribly themes and perfectly encapsulates the problem with the feminist notion of the 'heroine's journey' as some exception to the hero's journey. Telling people that they don't need to improve or become better, that they don't need to prove themselves to others, is a lack of any real growth. She does nothing to truly make herself better. She simply accepts that she was perfectly awesome all along.

It's like going to /pol/ and going 'why do lliberals love Trump so much. He's awful!'

I saw it, when I saw the "rising up" montage I thought the cringe was going to kill me. This movie made me stronger, my capacity for cringing was expanded to limits I didn't think possible

for a horror movie? this one

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

youtu.be/5-XP2lartHE