Galaxy's edge Falcon ride

>youtu.be/3IZDfFDbGnU

>get thrown into the ride as a group of six but only two of you actually get to ride the thing
>other four have to mash buttons and look away from the all the cinematics
>most nerds will end up having to do this with toddlers or Mexicans if they don't come in groups of six
>only references to First Order and Resistance, and never Empire and Rebellion
Oh no no.
Anyways will you want to do the Falcon ride Yea Forums?

Attached: star-wars.jpg (968x681, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3IZDfFDbGnU
youtu.be/3NJEbm5u1CY?t=600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rey looks like she wants to get Chewbacca'd

The absolute state of American pop culture.

The only thing people want to do is recreate the scene from Star Wars 1 when they come under attack from tie fighters and luke takes control of the turret.
Plus the asteroid belt scene.
What the fuck character is doing the talking, sounds like the fucking candlestick from beauty and the beast.

How does anyone over the age of 10 find this fun?

It really annoys me that this is the first new Star Wars thing and it's not set on an iconic planet, just some random one from the new movies.
Whereas every time a game comes out it's the same old shit with Tatooine and Hoth and you barely see anything new. Battlefront 2 was the last one that had good variety.

>youtu.be/3IZDfFDbGnU
Hardcore cringe

Attached: yikes.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Change it to one of those fighter jet simulators they train pilots on, or a space shuttle simulator, and I'd think it was fun.

i got on this past week and i got a perfect score as pilot
i guess geing with a bunch of fags that also play arma 3 helps out

>we're getting upset over children's rides at theme parks
try and convince me the main demographic of this board isn't 12

>children's rides
notice the children:adults ratio in OP's video

This looks genuinely terrible. Even the set looks like some obsessive fan creation, not billion dollar investment. And the on rails video and crap voice over?

Fucking hell I’d be more impressed with a cheap VR port of TIE Fighter, pixels and all. And THIS is where Disney makes real profit?

How fucking dumb are burgers?

If you really wanted to fix it, shrink the ride down to two users, one manning the controls and the other as gunner.
Of course you'd need more to placate all the park-goers but it's a freaking simulator, they fit inside a 4 meter by 4 meter box in the DC Museum of Space. Build more.

Daily reminder that the galaxy park was made for people like this

Attached: Capture.jpg (471x572, 55K)

if you destroy the millennium falcon will they all immediately fall down dead like muslims if the kaaba was destroyed?

Attached: Hajj-1254.jpg (1254x941, 388K)

americans have the mind of children

no thank you I would rather go on a ride that isn't made for gutless faggots and is instead made for people of taste and sophistication

pic related

Attached: 54384568.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Fuck you, it was fun.
I rode three times, in a group of four of us total. Always got paired with a couple in their 20s-30s, generally nice people.
I tried each position once. Pilot is undoubtably the most fun, but also stressful since you have to communicate with the other pilot (one of you controls altitude while the other controls side to side). Gunner is stressful and the aim controls are shit but I got 100% on Engineer.
The queue is super immersive and the animatronic is Disney's best. The on ride graphics are admittedly lacking and PS3 tier. Considering the headliner ride in the land isn't even open yet, I'm not disappointed.

Please tell me only kids under 13 are allowed. Because I sure as fuck wouldn't allow my kids to go with some random "star wars fan" who's in his 40s on some ride.

Imagine a world where 3/4 of people are not retards.

who here /ebonhawk/

>you

Attached: buttsreaction.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>The on ride graphics are admittedly lacking and PS3 tier
what is the fucking point of building a multi million dollar ride aimed to create immersion above all else when you're not even going to fucking bother on the most integral part of the experience, for fucks sake with all that money imagine the kind of system and engine and the kind of graphics they could run on it

>Toy Story sequels
>not aimed at manchildren

Seriously GE looks like complete trash. Who the fuck enjoys this?

daily rreminder disney pays a few companies to combat trrolls and peeps on Yea Forums and reddit

How do mexicans and white trash families consist like 90% of parkgoers?
Shits expensive as fuck. Are gibs really that much?

>one of you controls altitude while the other controls side to side
For what possible purpose? I hate artificial you-gotta-work-together! shit like that.

>implying
the buzz lightyear movie and its subsequent ride adaptations can only be truly appreciated by the highest class of kinoisseur

Oh wow, youre an absolute badass manchild bro!

forget the pic

Attached: 543743678.jpg (640x960, 106K)

>spanish instructions start playing
OH NO NO NO

>send your kid off to ride the kid ride
>they come back crying about the man who got mad and screamed at them about being a noob who ruined his perfect score, before just repeating nigger over and over in their face
It's fully what I'd expect to happen at least once a day.

Attached: cool_hand_luke_paul_newman_eggs-480x313.jpg (115x144, 8K)

should git gud, casuals

>only Disney Wars

I want this to flop so hard but there are too many retards in USA so I'm sure its gonna be a super hit.

>I tried each position once.

Heh yeah you did.

Attached: Kappa.png (680x680, 264K)

what does Rey smell like?

>officials at Disney have been forced to temporarily close and place under review their Millennium Falcon ride at the Galaxy's Edge Disney park due to an incident involving an altercation between a 29 year old local man and a 45 year old father of two, officials state that the issue began when the 29 years old who cannot be named due to mental health reasons approached one of the young children of the father after they had both been on the ride and began telling them of "how awful of a star fighter pilot (they) would be if Star Wars was real" and that "(they) would be the s**t on his shoes if (they) had really messed up like they did on the ride if he was Han Solo", the father allegedly confronted the man who in turn escalated the situation by calling the father a "casual spawn raising fa**ot" and attempting to strike the father with a half drunken milkshake, the man was promptly knocked unconscious by the father before security took both into park custody, park officials on the behalf of local law enforcement stated that the father will not be charged with assault and the instigating man will be evaluated for psychological reasons to be deemed fit to stand trial, and has until then been returned to the care of his mother

Attached: 56865748.jpg (770x967, 87K)

I'm honestly disgusted that the "gunner" position just consists of mashing a button. I was picturing the moving turret seats from the movies.

PLEASE source me up and tell me this is real

what is even the point in going on the ride if the guns aren't the exact same as the movies

My (you) for making me kek, this prophecy must come to pass.

Are you retarded (as in, being silly)?

lol looks pretty fucking epic

money?

why are Americans so obese

re read my post

I did. The point of going on the ride is to give disney money. Learn to read

That looks fun. Get high with your homies, hit the fuckin boosters

that isn't a point it's a blunt stub prodding your arsehole

>that buttons mashing
kek

as lame as expected, hopefully there will be some good VR ship games without the need for the onions experience

but how much for a go on her?

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-19 134046.jpg (1436x1192, 419K)

sent :^)

>The theme park imitation Rey is way hotter than the real one from the movie.

The Disney parks have always been super on point when it comes to hiring really hot female cast members.

This ride feels like a shitty Disney Quest attraction.

>later, during the sentencing, the judge simply told him to "have sex"

It's so lame. I want to be a gunner in the actual gunner seat, goddammit. It was kind of an iconic scene, so I'm not sure why Disney decided "nah, just have 'em mash a button".

>the man successfully appealed his sentence on grounds of inability to carry out his sentencing and as a breach of his constitutional rights against being subject to cruel and unusual punishment

Kill yourself nigger shill

>half drunken shake

Attached: Shake.png (196x312, 37K)

Too many fat people who wouldn't fit into the gunner seat positions. Gotta have wide access and chairs that fit both obese cunts and kids.

I could see shake assaulting children and their parents at a star wars ride

American "adults" go to these theme parks

Attached: 1536643746738.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Some go by themselves.

youtu.be/3NJEbm5u1CY?t=600

Disney part starts at 10 minutes in, if the embed doesn't work as intended.

I have a feeling that all of these "controls" are just like placebos, and if you do nothing it'll autopilot, like a kinect game.

you better watch out...

Attached: 1560658700170.jpg (1536x2048, 506K)

Would cuck him

Fuck you i want to do the lightsaber thing

I love that absolute corporate efficiency of this bug ride.

Like the thing takes 1 second to land on a planet, some gay I KNOW THAT REFERENCE bullshit pops up for another fraction of a second, dumb manbabys get to pew pew lasers at some bullshit for another second and its all over.

What if you pretend to have the shakes and ask Rey to hold your hands to 'steady them' whilst on the ride, flying the millennium shitbox?
Would she do it?
If you win would she hug you like in the film?

If she does, I'll go daily.