John Carpenter's Blu Rays

Which one is your favorite Yea Forums? Favorite John Carpenter film? What are your favorite Blu Ray covers? Do you collect them?

Attached: carpenter-3.jpg (888x960, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nAJX1fSTKcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need to reprint these fuckers because I am not paying some nigger $60 for one on eBay

These faux-retro covers are so fucking awful. And that one is by far the worst I've seen.

Fuck off,you have shit taste

Attached: carpenter-1.jpg (888x960, 133K)

Fag

Attached: 18268278_982411828562495_120009184552259784_n.jpg (888x960, 117K)

these are trash

You are trash

Nased
Cringe

Carpenter is a hack

Did ghosts of mars get one?

Hahahaha, no. Neither Vampires. Aparently Carpenter wants a sequel for They Live

Are They Live, The Fog, Prince of Darkness and Escape movies worth watching? I watched The Thing and loved IT. Also, is The prequel worth watching too?

Based Carpenter

Truly a chad

>Aparently Carpenter wants a sequel for They Live
its not about Jews its about republican yuppies

Carpenter called The jewish theory stupid, Orange aliens in sequel

Starman îs his only. Good film

Leave

Can't find that movie

Of course

Attached: at_last_i_truly_see.gif (500x270, 997K)

Kek

Favorite film will always be Halloween with The Thing a very close second. There’s just so much deep knowledge of horror on display that it’s impossible to ignore. The man is an utter master.

The thing is scifi not horror to me

that's awful

Post a better blu Ray cover then faggot

this is the best looking one but i dont really like the film. the thing one is good too and i have that

Me too. But both it and Alien ride the same line. I was really talking about Halloween. There’s so much more going on there than just a brain dead slasher flick. Watch this:

youtu.be/nAJX1fSTKcY

Carpenter understood shot intuitively that neuroscientists are only just recently scratching the surface on - the nature of fear and humor. Humor is the antidote for fear, the “all clear” signal that we give when the danger isn’t real. This scene, in turn, makes you uneasy, makes you laugh, makes you uneasy *again*, startles you, then makes you laugh again. In the space of seconds. Laughter is what happens when the danger isn’t real. All by design. All courtesy of a man who understood that what scares us also makes us laugh.

The Thing, Halloween and Escape from New York are all good movies.

>buying physical media
>caring about pre-made covers instead of finding something you like, adjusting it with photoshop and printing it on photo paper

Why is this thread full of such unnecessary anger? Rude as hell.

and prince of darkness and in the mouth of madness. starchild sucks tho

Sequel when?

I've come to chew bubblegum