Watching British kino (Can't Pay We'll Take It Away)

>watching British kino (Can't Pay We'll Take It Away)
>even their McDonalds looks depressing

Attached: IMG_20190618_205735.jpg (701x1024, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKN7t3cbBAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tfw no burger loicense

m8 this is near where I live

How do you look at this shit everyday and not want to kill yourself?

Is this the McDonalds near Target roundabout?

Britbong reporting in. I lived in Dover for a while, which is considered a rough city even by run down coastal town standards.

The moment I realised I needed to get out was one summer when I had the windows open and heard a couple arguing as they walked down the street. The argument consisted entirely of one of them saying "It is!" and the other saying "It isn't!" like a pair of six year olds arguing the back of a family car. I need to clarify that there was nothing ironic or self aware about how they were doing it. It was, literally, a pair of six year olds trapped in the bodies of adults arguing about something with no other way of expressing their views and opinions about whatever the subject was than rallying "It is" and "It isn't" at each other. This is why white supremacy could never work. You would have to account for these two fucktards.

Moved to Oxfordshire a few weeks later and things are much better.

Attached: 1560805466779.png (450x300, 56K)

If that’s a sign you’re living in a rough city, you couldn’t handle America.

It's off a motorway roundabout so I only ever see when I'm making a medium length journey. Never been inside

Attached: fds.jpg (1901x959, 294K)

Never seen a mcdonalds like that before. They always have the same modern design

Attached: DWo1C0qXkAAkbEC.jpg (1024x512, 117K)

*mold from filthy flat wafts out*
>NO ENGLISH YOU MUST GO
*unauthorized sub renters jump out of the window*
>I DIDN'T GET NO LETTA
*20 able bodied moslem males of fighting age arrive*
>I RECEIVE NO NOTICE FROM COUNCIL AT ALL
*2 stacks of high court notices falls from rubbish bin*
>I HAVE CHILDREN TO FEED
*hides welfare check*
>MY KIDS HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW
*30 more moslems surround collection agents*
>YOU MUST GIVE ME NEW HOUSE

Attached: 1548438435220.jpg (640x360, 27K)

I've always thought the best way to end white supremacy is to have them watch a couple episodes of Jeremy Kyle. It would be more effective than 50 years of protests .

I live in a rough city in America. People get killed in the streets every day. Can't ever relax

Or maybe you could stop flooding our countries with non-whites.

:)

>This is why white supremacy could never work
Average bait 2/10

Attached: Penis+snatching+wizards_4af5d4_5631145.jpg (620x330, 72K)

At least in America if you're middle class you can segregate yourself in a comfy suburb. In Britain no matter how affluent you are you're never more than half a mile away from some social housing estate. Case in point: Grenfell was literally a few yards away from the most expensive neighbourhood in the country. Such is the glory of the welfare state.

No drive-thru? WTF?

>This is why white supremacy could never work. You would have to account for these two fucktards.

Attached: 356854857.png (594x582, 41K)

>watching Russian kino (Zavod)
>even their beaches look depressing

Attached: 1560929550876.jpg (1024x655, 117K)

>end white supremacy
Stop ingesting American media. If you are in an European country and don't like it fuck off back to the 3rd world shithole where you belong

too dangerous because of trucks of peace

thats not a beach m8

It is a drive thru round the back where the car park is in between the petrol station. This is unironically a very busy Mcdonalds 24 hours a day. Its on the A40 going in and out of London

>open 24 hours
>not open

there's a tiny mcdonalds express with a walk-up window in the ghetto near where I live (U.S. obviously), every time I drive past it there's infinite crackhead zombies spending their leftover drug money and using the free wifi to text their dealers. Guarantee the employees are trading food for drugs.

The entrance is around the back, the door is just for show

Is that water safe to drink?

It's probably a listed building and they couldn't get permission to knock it down and build one of these

Oi, Is dis...is dis a bank of a river my good sir love?

It's pure spring

Not every country is cucked by cookie-cutter architecture and lobbyists trumping history, some of them have an identity they're trying to preserve.

There are quite a few like that in England that were old listed pubs

Blacks alone have so much more social dysfunction within their communities than whites you could do a decades long Jeremy Kyle type series with the amount of material. The only trouble is that liberals would demand its cancellation from episode 1 since it would "invoke racist stereotypes about black people" i.e. depict the reality of black people
youtube.com/watch?v=xKN7t3cbBAo

Why are people getting killed every day? What is the specific cause, in your vicinity, that you cannot relax?

Attached: 1488826788203.jpg (320x286, 31K)

>"depressing" as a pejorative
yikes, get a load of these plebs

Attached: a0158336333_16.jpg (700x700, 45K)

Is that half life 2

>Can't Pay We'll Take It Away

Most of those guys are pretty based but the fattish fuck with the beard (not the mutt with the tooth gap who is properly fat) seems like he was bullied a bit in school. Stuart maybe?

>Arbeit Macht Fries

Attached: 1560935353031.jpg (701x1024, 124K)

Yeah the UK is grim as fuck. Grey and depressing.

Dover isn’t considered rough, its just a shithole because nobody goes there and the people have room temperature IQs, it’s like a virtual reality Alan Clarke film. Arguably safer than literally any other Kent town surrounding it though.

Fuck I can already smell the cool ranch mustard gas filling my soot-filled lungs

underrated

is that fucking mordor?

This is my local

Attached: 1408551030202_wps_16_C5CPKG_Three_teenagers_si.jpg (962x720, 195K)

Attached: 1524258689603.jpg (461x320, 32K)

someone shoop treblinka train tracks into the opening

Attached: JudyGlickman_TrainTracks.jpg (576x398, 94K)

Spooky