Films that depict the appropriate treatment of women?

Films that depict the appropriate treatment of women?

Attached: ir.webm (600x266, 2.92M)

Deeply based and deeply redpilled

it keeps happening

>females find me physically repulsive and therefore I resent them

such an angry manlet

look at the fat in her thighs jiggle

women love being raped and they love rapists

lmao, as if the fatasses here wouldn't be exhausted after throwing a single punch.

Where is this from?

What's this film even about?

Is this based on a true story?

you incels are disgusting

Attached: 15555583505180.jpg (793x786, 54K)

you have to come back

Attached: gaspard_noe.jpg (1400x2100, 223K)

Irreversible.

Who are you quoting?

Cringepilled

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

/thread

Her face shouldn't look that intact after taking that many punches

>it's not pasta
That's a yikes from me Tyrone

>These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit.

Absolutely 100% accurate. Based AF post.

Tourist faggot

Dilate

Have sex

Ben Dover

Go to church

Serious question, what could she have done to receive just the rape but avoid the curbstomp?

Attached: 1517745824120.jpg (588x602, 81K)

Bear children

noe put in the curbstomp because she was completely cooperating and even spread her legs for him to get better rhythm

Been born as a cute boy, not taken any HRT and just worked on a girly appearence via diet and excercise.

grow up

Man up

I’ve seen some incel shit over the years, this really takes the cake.

Based redpillque

have sex

At least the rapist got what he deserved in the end

? Dont the protagonist mistake someone else for him and he gets away with it all?

Dilate

Nothing. The entire purpose of the scene is to highlight La Tenia's fundamentally destructive nature. He wants to ruin her appearance simply because she is beautiful.

why do these scenes make me feel so good :(

Attached: cmpl.gif (268x321, 1.89M)

Is there a GoFundMe or Patreon where I can reward the hard-working mods of Yea Forums for the outstanding job that they are doing keeping this board on-topic?

>look mom i posted it again

Buy them a dialation station.