František Vláčil

What's Yea Forums's opinion on this kinomaker? Marketa Lazarová, Valley of the Bees, Adelheid, Shadows of a Hot Summer, Smoke on the Potato Fields and Serpent's Poison are great.

Attached: 2221268_frantisek-vlacil-udoli-vcel-petr-cepek-jan-kacer-v0.jpg (1197x1600, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3737483
uloz.to/!84yaFItEDI2E/hadi-jed-1981-josef-vinklar-frantisek-vlacil-1920x1080-tvrip-ts
uloz.to/!Z9Sodcw56TPF/hadi-jed-csr-1981-frantisek-vlacil-tv-rip-720p-ac3-mkv
sledujfilmy.to/filmy/dm-bramborov-nat-1976
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4966571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: poster-342.jpg (342x513, 25K)

He was great on Adam 84.

Nikoho tyhle komoušský sračky nezajímaj.

Prečo?

Preto

Vláčil natočil najlepšie Československé filmy. Nenazval by som ich komunistické sračky.

>Smoke on the Potato Fields
Laughing my ass off right now. But I've recently finally seen Marketa Lazarová and it sure was great, already got Valley of the Bees downloaded and will download the rest you mentioned.

Marketa is great but i prefer Valley of the Bees desu.

He has the makings to be the next Zack Snyder

Snyder is a hack.

Never seen anything by this guy before, this thread intrigued me/
Which of his films should I watch first?

Valley of the Bees or The Devil's Trap. They are quite straightforward compared to Marketa Lazarová.

I'll see soon I guess. Could you hit me up with a magnet link for Hadí jed/Serpent's Poison/Snake Venom though?
There seems to be something on rutracker here rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3737483 but hidden in a drop down box behind one of those links and I just barely started to learn Russian.

I will try to find it when i get home.

uloz.to/!84yaFItEDI2E/hadi-jed-1981-josef-vinklar-frantisek-vlacil-1920x1080-tvrip-ts
uloz.to/!Z9Sodcw56TPF/hadi-jed-csr-1981-frantisek-vlacil-tv-rip-720p-ac3-mkv
Try one of these. I don't have a magnet link. If you want fo download one of these tap on Stáhnout pomalu.

Thanks, I think one of those links will do fine.

ow thanks fam

Are you the Theo and Vlacil bro from yesterday?
Greekbro here, keep it up

Yes, Vláčil needs some shilling. I tried the same with Theo but i wasn't so successful.
You are welcome.

>Smoke on the Potato Fields
Anywhere that I can watch this online? I won’t be able to download anything for a few months.

sledujfilmy.to/filmy/dm-bramborov-nat-1976
You need to download subtitles if you are not native speaker and then put them into the file.

will give it try

Attached: vl517965_201402181452397.jpg (616x347, 36K)

I still need to find a good torrent for Valley of the Bees

It still baffles me that czechs managed to producing lots of critically acclaimed movie despite all communistic problem and soviet intervention

Marketa Lazarova!

stop bumping this shit thread

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4966571
No, you can go back to your capeshit thread. There are plenty of them for you.

Attached: 4a9HxhMx4ncPUGEC07aDagwHqD8.jpg (1520x2145, 163K)

I was going in thinking it would be some arthouse thing like Na srebrnym globie but was pleasently surprised that it was rather grounded.

Under the Silver Globe is quite unique. Hard to be a God is also quite similar to both of them.

>tfw I was accused by some Ukrainian retard on Yea Forums of having started every single Marketa Lazarova thread on Yea Forums since 2010

Let this be written on the archives that this is the first time I ever posted on a Marketa Lazarova/František Vláčill thread.

Attached: All Lains laughing.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Why would anyone accuse you of that?

I mentioned Marketa Lazarova regarding Czech achievements on Yea Forums because some other Czech user insisted that Czechia never did anything interesting. Some Ukrainian user burst in claiming I was a shill and when I proved to him that there were tons of threads about Marketa Lazarova and Vlacil on Yea Forums by showing him the archives. When I did he accused me posting literally all of those threads because in that thread I wrote in long winded paragraphs and some people in the archives wrote in long winded paragraphs too. Ergo we must be the same. Even though most of my contributions on Yea Forums were in X-Files and Chernobyl threads. So not sure what the fuck that guy was on about.

Attached: 1560419715457.png (508x497, 9K)

>Under the Silver Globe is quite unique
Sure is. I would've loved to see the lost scenes where they just inserted a narrator and nature footage, although I liked the contrast it gave the whole thing. Interesting that it turned out so well.

Kek, that's some nice projecting they did there.
Me too, still a very good film although i prefer That Most Important Thing: Love and The Devil from Zulawski.